Joy's Birthday Surprise Fuckfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DAMMIT!" I said with disgust. I thought to myself that I'm never going to get fucked. Not even in my dreams.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" He was very confused.

"No, but I was just about to get fucked by a hard young cock!" I replied and gave him a glare. "It's my birthday and I can't get fucked."

"Well, hop out of there and I'll take care of that." He was anxious to try to smooth over his interruption.

"Sorry Bub. Not in the mood now. You took care of that." I scolded him.

"I'm sorry, Baby." He replied with a pout as he backed out of the door.

"Oh, don't worry about it." I said what I could to mend his bruised ego. "I know I'll get your big cock tonight. I'm looking forward to it." I continued. We women always have to make sure our guy's ego is intact. It's what we have to do.

With a little bit of an air of submission, he stepped back in and filled my coffee cup before sliding submissively out the door and closing it behind him.

I thought to myself that I could make the best of the situation now. After all, guilt is a wonderful thing.....especially when one can make her hubby feel guilty. I thought that I'll have to see what I can do with this.

######

Since my dream world had been interrupted I decided that I would go ahead and get out of the spa tub and make ready for the day. After all, it was my birthday and with a husband carrying some guilt I had some things to do. It was my day.

I showered a long pampering shower and let the hot spray flow all over my body. As I would turn, the sharp spray would hit a nipple and send a jolt through my body. It was apparent that I was still sensitive from the play last night and my lack of a full release.

After showering I made sure that my makeup was just right and that it didn't give away that I was now a half-century old.

One thing that I did know is that I wanted my hubby's cock to explode tonight and shower me. So, I figured that I had better do a lot of teasing and keep his cock hard. After all, one turning 50 should deserve a huge load of spunk in honor of her birthday.

So, I in honor of my getting older and not quite giving up, I dug out one of my old off-white light cotton gauze peasant dresses that I wore when I was trying to seduce my hubby. You know the kind – sheer enough to show off what's beneath if you don't wear a slip or bra, the skirt just above the knee and the peasant top so you could wear it way off the shoulder if you felt daring. Well, today I felt daring and I hated to wear anything underneath it because it felt so soft on my skin and I pulled top down so that it was plenty daring with the cleavage from my 38C breasts.

It still fit me perfectly, with the exception that my breasts are much fuller now and all the years of my husband sucking my nipples has caused them to be much more pronounced that they were then. I added a pair of mid-height comfortable heels and stood in front of the mirror and twirled back and forth.

I looked GREAT! And I felt great. The soft gauze was brushing against my bare nipples and it seemed to ignite them. In the right light, it would be completely see-through and I'm sure that would get not only my hubby's attention, but the attention of lots of others.

This would be fun and with hubby's guilt, we were going to stop at a very expensive jewelry store. Yes, this was going to be fun.

####

I was right. I had my sweet and now very horny hubby's attention the very second that I stepped out of the bath room and twirled around in the morning light.

"Holy shit!" He was always good about summing things up. "I haven't seen that dress in years. And damn, Baby, you look fantastic!"

"Well Honey, is this acceptable? Do you think you could be seen with a wife that is now a half-century old?" Inside I was hoping that he would react this way.

"Very proudly." He said with that gleam in his eye. He loved showing me off and frankly I loved it too.

I smiled and looked him straight in the eye. "Make sure you have your credit card with you today. It is my birthday." I winked and spun around and grabbed my purse from the dresser. He followed right along behind.

We started out at the art center, taking time to enjoy the wonderful displays and enjoying the constant peeks and even out right stares that I got from both men and women.

Nearly all of the men took a great deal of time to make sure that I was always in their line of sight, not sure if they were seeing what they thought that they were seeing. Depending on what light there was and how much light bathed me, one could sometimes see my hard nipples and sometimes they would not be so visible. The material allowed my silhouette to show and sometimes it didn't quite show it. If I stood in the right light and in the right position with my legs spread slightly, one could see that I was not wearing panties.

As we walked around, we acted as if I were oblivious. However, with each turn...... each step..... each stare, I got wetter and hornier. Oh cripes! I needed to fuck and I need it badly.

After a couple of hours at the art center, and clearly giving everyone a show, Roger asked what I would like to do next.

"Borsheims!" I announced while we were standing in the entry of the art center. The sunlight at this point was making my gauze dress completely sheer. Everyone that passed me could see everything including the fact that my pussy was shaved bald.

"I think it's time for Borsheim's." I confirmed.

My sweet hubby who, like everyone else, had gotten and was getting a very good show could only nod as he offered me his arm and walked me to the car.

Borsheim's is a very expensive jeweler.

I looked over at Roger and wondered if anyone had noticed the fact that there had been a huge bulge in his pants for the last two hours. I hoped that it was me that they were looking at.

As we pulled out of the parking lot and started off to the woman's version of Mecca, I pulled up my dress and dipped a finger into my dripping pussy. As soon as I touch myself I jerked. Oh my I would not last long if I started. I raised my finger, the tip of it covered in a very shiny clear juice, and offered it to my hubby. As it hit his lips he swerved to the side of the street.

"mmmmmmmmmm That is so sweet." He said after wrapping his lips around my finger tip and licking it clean.

"Well Bub, there will be more later. It will be your task to make sure that my pussy is ready to be fucked tonight."

He smiled. "Oh, I think you're going to get fucked well tonight."

####

At Borsheim's the staff included three women and two men. Both men and one of the women were so very helpful. They just gushed and hung very close, offering this and that to me to try on. Strangely enough, the men kept offering me necklaces so that they could ogle over my very visible breasts.

I loved the attention and especially loved how the woman would help me on with the necklace and then accidentally brush across my hard nipples as she straightened the slide on it. None of the men were that bold. She just seemed to always brush the back of her hand across it. Her light touch on my nipple was stoking the fire in my pussy. But I didn't want to be too obvious about how her advances were affecting me because the store was fairly busy. And it seemed like everyone was looking at jewelry around where I was at. Strange........

After a good hour of teasing and trying on I finally settled for a long chain with a beautiful slide that hung nicely down between my breasts, further drawing attention to them and my nipples.

This is the one that I wanted and I proudly announced. "This is what I want for my birthday!" The announcement that it was my birthday garnered another round of attention from the customers and staff who wanted to get another look up close.

After my sweet hubby settled up, we left and Roger noted that it was getting time for our dinner reservation. So, we headed to the car and back to the hotel.

As I walked into the hotel I bounced with enthusiasm drawing attention to both the beautiful necklace that was dangling deep in my cleavage, but also my breasts and hard nipples. By now, the attention of the day had consumed me and I felt like I should garner the attention of the most popular of Hollywood starlets. All eyes were on me and I loved it.

A quick freshening of my makeup and a change of clothes and I was ready for dinner. Of course, Roger had picked out his favorite outfit for me to wear.

Tonight's outfit included a black skirt that extended down to about 6" above my knees that buttons up the front, a black blazer and a button down ultra-sheer blouse. Underneath, he picked out my best black garter (the one with 8 straps), a matching ¼ cup black bra that supported my breasts and at the same time showed off my very hard nipples, black seamed stockings and my 5" sandal heels. And of course, he gave me no panties whatsoever. Why should I be surprised.

As I put my foot up on the bed and sensually put on my stockings, I caught a glance of me in the mirror on the wall. I admired myself as I slowly pulled up the stocking and then carefully fastened each of the four garters on that leg. Then the other..... slowly pulling the stocking over my foot and pulling it up, oh so slowly. As I leaned over to fasten the remaining garters, my breasts hung full, swinging free with my movements. My nipples were gum-drop hard now and I expected that they would stay that way. At one point I accidentally brushed the back of my hand across my swollen clit and I almost fainted. Oh God I needed a cock tonight.

I resisted the urge to lay back on the bed and frig my clit and make my orgasm explode in minutes because I felt that there was something going to happen tonight. I just had a feeling.

I pulled the ¼ cup bra around me and snapped the clasps and shook my breasts to adjust it so that my breasts would be perfectly on display and reached for the skirt and the blouse. I sat on the edge of the bed and put on my sandals.

As I stood and turned to the mirror, I was surprised. Having been concerned about my half-century mark, I was very pleased that I looked stunning. I left the bottom two buttons on the skirt undone and as I turned anyone would be able to get a glimpse of the tops of my stockings and the bare thigh that signaled the entry to my womanhood. When I put the blazer on I stood and checked myself out. I looked like a very sophisticated hooker! MMMMMM .....That might have been the look he was going for when he picked the outfit out for me.

When I stepped out of the bathroom and twirled for my hubby I got the reaction that I wanted to hear.

"Oh, Baby, you are fantastic!" He said with and exuberance that told me that he was going to be proud to be seen with me tonight. Moreover, it told me that I was going to enjoy a lot of attention from many others.

As we headed out the door, I left the button of the blazer undone so that I could tease him and everyone else that we came into contact with. As I stood still, it looked very much like I had on a deep plunging bra beneath this ultra-sheer blouse. But it wasn't until I moved that you got a more of a peek. I knew that I was going to enjoy this.

But, DAMN, I needed a cock!

We were staying in a hotel down in the Old Market area and walked to our restaurant. Everyone that we passed did a double take or stared outright. I could feel my juices leaking out of my pussy already.

All through dinner, we got the greatest service ever. Every waiter and waitress in the place had to stop by and check our drinks, clear our dishes or refill our water glasses (even if they were full). We had a wonderful meal and an equally wonderful bottle of wine. It was a perfect evening for my half-century birthday. I felt like I was twenty.

We were walking back to the hotel and Roger suggested that we stop in for a glass of Port before going up to the room. "I have something special waiting for you when we get to the room." He said with just enough of a snicker to make me curious.

As we walked into the hotel bar, we walked past a table of four men. I could feel every eye on me as I passed them. It was like every one of them was undressing me with their eyes. For some strange reason, I felt my juices starting to flow again. The attention was both exciting and a little bit un-nerving.

I looked over at the bar, but our sexy bartender wasn't there. I hoped that she was getting fucked tonight. She deserved it.

My sweet hubby escorted me to a booth that was slightly elevated and was situated so that it was pointed straight at the table of men that had just ogled me. I stopped for a moment as I assessed the situation which was that the booth was elevated about 6 inches and that I would have to first step up and then slide into the circular bench seat. I suddenly realized that as I did that, I was going to be very much on display to the men.

Suddenly, a rush of shyness enveloped me. I pulled my blazer closed and grasped it so that it wouldn't come open and I carefully lifted my leg trying to keep from giving them a front-row seat for a peep up my skirt.

Safely just barely in the circular booth, Roger slid in from the other side and stopped in the middle. "Come on Honey, slide over here next to me." He said with a smile as he patted the seat next to him.

I took a breath and decided that I might as well go with the flow. And I put my hands on the seat and scooted in and around to Roger. When I got there I realized that my blazer was now fully open and showing off my breasts and that my skirt opened up so that the tops of my stockings were showing and in all likelihood I had given them a good beaver shot of my pussy.

However, my heart was racing and I was so turned on knowing that these guys had gotten a group show and I settled in to the knowledge that I was now front and center "on stage" and on display. I thought to myself that if they want a show, they will get one. And I did my best imitation of Sharon Stone and crossed my legs by first spreading them slightly to give them a peek and then crossing them. Out of the corner of my eye I could tell that they got the view just by their reaction. Oh my, did it make me crazy horny.

Within seconds, the waiter appeared and asked if we would like a drink. I noticed right away that he was staring straight into my chest and then suddenly realized that my breasts were displayed in my ¼ cup bra because I had forgotten to pull my blazer closed. Oh, well, I thought.

"Two glasses of Port, please." Roger's voice seemed to cut the pregnant pause like a knife.

The waiter smiled, still staring me right in the titties. "Yes, sir. Thank you very much." He was very appreciative. Not for the order but for the view that he was given. He lingered a couple of seconds more and then stepped away. And when he did, the table of men, not 10 feet away were all treated to the view that the waiter had gotten.

I looked over at my dear hubby and he was beaming proudly. I smiled and he leaned in and whispered, "I think these gentlemen are enjoying the view."

"Well, if they are enjoying it now, hold on...." I whispered right back as I reached down and unbuttoned all but the top button of the skirt.

As I slowly unbuttoned the skirt, I made very deliberate movements so that the guys would not mistake what I was doing. And when I finished, I looked across the expanse straight at them and slowly uncrossed my legs and spread them about a foot apart at my knees. I could tell by their reactions that they were getting a good view and I glanced down and could see that the skirt was fully opened and my shaved pussy was on display. I paused a few moments and then spread them another foot apart.

I wanted so badly to reach down and start frigging my clit wildly. I needed to cum and I was ready to do it right there. My clit was hard and full and sticking up ready for attention.

I paused a long several seconds there until the waiter returned with our Port. No longer was I shy and embarrassed. The waiter set the two glasses down and paused to take in the view of my breasts. I'm not sure, but I think he was tall enough to be able to see my pussy.

He took his time and finally said, "Thank you very much, Ma'am."

I smiled wickedly and returned the appreciation.

"The drinks are compliments of the gentlemen at that table." He said as he pointed to the guys who were drooling over my spread legs. Then he slowly turned and headed back to the bar.

God, I was so horny now. My pussy was on fire and I was about to fan the flames.

I was in a zone. I looked over at my sweet hubby and waited for his approval. He smiled and knew that I was crazy now and that he was going to get the real benefit of it when we got back to the room.

I looked over at the four men gazing lustfully at me and I could see a couple of them reaching down to their laps. I envisioned all four with hard cocks sitting there wishing that they could fuck me and I reached down with one hand and found my clit. It was hard like a tiny little cock, standing strong and erect. The moment that I touched it, I flinched from the pleasure.

I flicked my finger across it. "MMMMMMMM" A low guttural moan came out.

My eyes were fixed on the four guys, all of them with their hands in their laps now. My legs spread a little wider and I could feel Roger's hands massaging the inside of my thigh. I flicked my finger across my swollen clit a couple more times.

"AGGGHH" I knew that it was only going to be a moment.

I dipped my finger into my honey pot. My juices were flowing.

"MMMMM" I swirled the tip around and covered it with my lubrication and then brought my finger to my lips and slowly spread the sweet juice across my lips and then sucked my finger in like I would my juices from one of those hard cocks.

The guys reacted and I smiled as I moved my hand back to my clit and I placed my lubricated finger at the base of my clit and flicked it back and forth.

"OHHHHH" I could feel my lips purse like I was just about to wrap them around a hard cock. I loved to suck while masturbating. And I really needed a cock badly.

It was building quickly. Only a few swirls around my clit and I could feel my legs spreading wider as my pussy started to convulse.

"ARRRGGHHH...... UHHHHH.........OHHHHH......GODDDD"

I strained and pushed and felt my juices flow down into my ass as I bucked.

"YESSSSSS" I tried to keep quiet. But I couldn't.

"AH...AH....AH.....Yessssssss." My orgasm was quick but deep, causing me to buck wildly in the booth. My eyes closed as the intense pleasure came over me.

When I calmed down, I opened my eyes to see all of the men at the table nearly panting and the waiter standing next to the table. My hubby was smiling at me.

I suddenly felt very embarrassed and very shy. I quickly pulled my legs together and sat up and closed my blazer down.

I think the men felt somewhat embarrassed as well as the waiter quickly moved back to the bar and the men tried to hide the fact that they were as horny as I.

I looked up at my hubby and whispered to him, "Please take me to the room and fuck me."

"You need some cock now, don't you?" He asked, knowing the answer was obvious.

"Yes I do. Please." I was actually surprised how calmly I answered.

I slid out of the booth, knowing that my breasts were on display and I was showing my sopping wet pussy and thighs like a cheap hooker. But I didn't care. I needed more and if Roger didn't get me to the room I was going to spread out on the table.

I blew a kiss at the table full of guys and we hustled out to the elevator. When the doors closed I pulled Roger close and drove my tongue deep in to his waiting mouth. My hand instantly landed on his rock hard bulge and I humped against his thigh till I felt the elevator stop and the doors open. On the way down the hallway to our room, I shed the blazer and handed it to Roger, then the blouse and then the skirt. By the time the door was open, I was just in my stocking, garter, heels and the ¼ cup bra. On the way into the room, I managed to get my bra off and flung it onto the bed.