Joy's Birthday Surprise Fuckfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

"Honey, your Little Cum-Bunny is covered inside and out with sticky, gooey spunk. It may have been one of my fantasies, but this was no dream."

He helped me up from the massage table and as I stood more of his spunk flushed from my cunt and ran down the insides of my thighs. What wet cum there was from the others likewise followed the force of gravity and ran down my breasts and tummy.

I was totally thrilled by the massive amounts of cum that covered my body; thrilled with the flavor of my husband and the strangers in my mouth; thrilled that my pussy still pulsed with the memory of these big, thick cocks driving deep; and thrilled that my husband's cum was leaking from me in constant flow.

I smelled of sex..... raw and unadulterated sex. I inhaled deeply, taking in the scent just as I had tasted and swallowed the juices that caused the odor.

While most people would not appreciate the smell of strange men's sperm, it is a satisfying and exhilarating scent to me. Satisfying in that I was able to taste and feel these sensations and that they were so intense. I wasn't ready to part with the sense of the men on and in me, nor the scent of their and my passion.

They say that the sense of smell is the most intense and one develops the longest lasting memories in one's psych from smells, both pleasant and unpleasant. I was hoping that this was true and that I would be able to draw future pleasures from the memory of this night.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers