Joy's Birthday Surprise Fuckfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers

Then I stopped dead in my tracks. There was a massage table in the middle of the room.

"Surprise!" I think Roger had not anticipated the events of the evening. "I thought you might like a massage when we got back to the room." He said somewhat sheepishly.

"The only thing that I want massaged is the deep insides of my pussy." I said as I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. Given the hardness of his cock, I nearly had to pry it out through the fly.

As I pulled it out, several drops of his precum flicked out onto my lips and face. I looked up at him, licked the sweet juice from my lips and swallowed his cock whole. I rarely can deep throat him, but I was very much ready and I sucked him down till I could almost slide my tongue across his tight balls.

Oh God it felt so good deep in my throat. I could easily have sucked him till he came, but I need that cock elsewhere.

I pulled his meat from my throat and looked up at him and he pushed my head back away. "Easy there, Baby. Or you're going to get a full load any second." He cautioned.

"I want to fuck." I was breathless as I said it. "I need cock." I said trying not to lose control completely.

"MMMMMM That's what I want to hear." Roger smiled and reached down and helped me to my feet. "Lay up here and let's see if we can satisfy your craving." He had such a smirk on his face. I knew that he had to be horny watching me all day long.

I noticed that the table as about crotch height and I hopped onto it and laid back, spreading my legs and hiking my feet high in the air. I wanted to have my pussy pounded.

He pulled me to the edge of the table and then he dropped to his knees. I started to say something just as his tongue pierced the lips of my honeypot.

"OH GOD!" I gasped as his tongue slid in deep. It took my breath away.

He paused and flicked his tongue across my clit. "I've wanted to taste this all day long." He said as he looked up at me. "Oh you are so wet and so sweet. You've got your juices all over the insides of your thighs."

"Please fuck me." I pleaded.

He sucked my clit up into his mouth and swirled his tongue across it.

"OOOOOHHHHH" I cried out. "Please........" I could hardly catch my breath.

"Fuck me......" It was hard to speak and my voice trailed off into my ecstasy.

He started to devour my pussy.... Working his tongue around and around and dipping down deep into my honeypot. I was losing control again. My orgasm was building.

Around and around he went taking care to drive his tongue deep often.

"MMMMMMMMM" My moans were almost sounding like a growl. "Please fuck me." I moaned through the growl.

I began to work my hips in tuned with his tongue and mouth. I was building...... I was quickly on the edge.

Suddenly, I felt something brush against my lips. My eyes shot open. There was a cock pushing against my lips, the tip sweet with huge drops of precum. I looked up and it was one of the guys from the table in the bar. I looked around and saw the other three, naked and standing around me with hard cocks in hand.

I jerked my head down to look at Roger, the guy's hard cock trailing his precum across my cheek.

Roger paused and said, "Happy Birthday, Dear. You wanted cock, and now you're going to get it." And he returned his tongue to my clit.

That sent me over the edge and I turned my head and wrapped my lips around the first cock and sucked him deep just as my orgasm flushed through me.

My cries of passion were muffled by this stranger's cock in my mouth, my tongue wrapped around it sucking it as hard as I could.

My whole body began to buck and I sucked his cock deep and it must have been too much for him. I heard him say, "Shit, I'm cumming!!" and I felt his cock start to pulse and then my mouth was flooded with his salty spunk. I could feel it oozing out of my mouth and down my cheek as I kept bucking and sucking, swallowing what I could and the rest running down my cheeks. As I turned my head back down to my husband, it popped out it squirted the last bits all over my cheek and lips then I turned my head back and swallowed the length of it again and could feel it still pulsing in the back of my throat.

I sucked with abandon, wrapping my tongue around as I took him deep, tasting the salty-sweet of his spunk and then pulled him out, only to suck him deep again.

Roger's tongue was doing a masterful job on my slit and clit. I know that I had to have flooded his mouth with my juices as well. He hung on for the ride.

By now, I had cocks in each hand and mouths on both titties. The cock in my mouth was shrinking fast and he was still leaking cum as I sucked. I could feel his wet spunk all over my face and lips. I hardly had a moment to take a breath when I felt a cock being swirled in my cunt juices.

I quickly spit the shrinking cock out of my mouth and I screamed, "OH YES...... FUCK ME!" I didn't know who it was but had to have his cock. "GIVE IT TO ME!!!" I pleaded.

"OH, YES!!.............." I moaned as I felt his cockhead spread my lips and he pushed in balls-deep in one full motion, my wet cunt lubricating him well.

"AAAAHHHHHH YESSSSS!!" I moaned as he grabbed both of my ankles and started to swirl his cock inside me, using my legs to help with the swirling effect.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME!" I barked.

His cock felt so good and I had to have a cock in my mouth. I quickly pulled the cock in my right hand toward my face and again felt the wet sweetness of this guy's precum on my lips as I smeared it around my face mixing it with the first guy's cum before opening and sucking him down. I sucked and licked his sweet cock while stroking the fourth guy with my left hand.

"MMMMMMMM" All I could do is moan in pleasure as I sucked this sweet cock and felt the hardness swirling in and out of my pussy.

The first stud slid his cock in and out in long smooth strokes and it felt so fantastic. As he fucked, he picked up the pace and started a more ramming motion, his balls started to bang against my ass as he thrust into me. My mouth worked with precision on the sweet rod that I was sucking. This was pure heaven......The perfect rhythm – as one cock pushed deep into my cunt, the other one pushed deep into my throat, one hand on a third hard cock and the guy who came first sucking on my nipple.

God, this was so good!

I could hear the guy fucking me start to grunt and he pounded my cunt harder. Bam, Bam , Bam...... His balls bounced hard on my ass. He was sending me over the edge again and just as I approached take-off he tore his cock from my spasming cunt.

"AARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH" he grunted and sprayed his hot cum all over by pelvis and tummy. One long spurt that swirled back and forth across my body reaching from my breasts down to my clit.

"GEEEEEZZZZZZZZ" he grunted through gritted teeth and a second long stream splattered across my body, trailing from my right nipple down to my tummy. The guy sucking on my left breast jumped back so not to get hit by the spray.

"HOLY SHIT!" Mr. Spunk said with a gasp as the last short spurt landed on my clit. God, it was so hot on my skin.

He showered me like a fire hose. I only wish that I could have seen it. It was so hot on my skin and it sent my cunt into a spasm as I came again. As I bucked and jerked in orgasm I sucked the third guy deep and hard.

Mr. Spunk grunted again and fell back away from me.

The hard cock in my mouth pulled from my tight lips. "I've got to get my cock in that hot pussy." He said as he moved quickly around my legs to the end of the table.

Mr. Spunk's massive load was now starting to run from my breasts and tummy. I could feel his sperm running down my sides and there was a pool of it in my navel. It felt to sexy..... very slutty, but very sexy.

The third guy plopped his cock against my wet clit, mixing the tip of it with Mr. Spunk's last drippings. My clit was ultra-sensitive at this point and a jolt of electricity jumped through my body. He pushed the tip into my slit and spread my lips apart.

"FUCK ME!" I barked down at him. "GIVE ME THAT COCK!" I demanded.

He grasped ahold of my ankles and pushed my legs up, changing the angle that he would pierce me and he shoved his cock balls-deep.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I let go a scream. His cock was pushing perfectly against my G-Spot. "YES.... PLEASE FUCK ME." I begged and he pulled his cock out until I could feel the head pass out of my cunt and come to rest spreading my lips apart.

"PLEEEEEAAASSSEEEE" I begged again.

He drove his cock deep and it pushed perfectly against my G-Spot again.

"YES!" I let out with a squeal and he pulled partially out and drove it back in.

"OH MY!" I squealed again and he settled into a slow rhythm.

"OH! OH! YES!" I barked again as he drove in and out. He was fucking me in long slow strokes and I had the shaft of number four in my hand. It felt like it was the biggest of the three men and was just soft enough to be pliable like a good dildo.

Number three was taking his time and pushing his cock against my G-Spot with each push.

"Oh that's so good." I was in a zone now, my cunt almost in constant orgasmic spasm.

I needed a cock in my mouth again and my hand shifted enough that I could now feel the head of the cock that I was stroking. It was huge, like a great mushroom on a long broad shaft. The head had to be well over 2 inches across and as I tried to explore it, it was oozing precum at a constant rate. It was huge and it was slimy wet with his juice and I had to taste it.

I pulled it up toward my mouth as the third guy settled into a wonderful rhythm in and out of my cunt. He was pushing the entire length of his cock deep into my pussy. My cunt was spasming almost constantly around his cock as he hit my G-Spot again and again.

I pulled the mushroom-headed cock up to my lips and rubbed his juice all over my face. It was wet and very slippery and I was stroking his long thick shaft as I nuzzled that mushroom-head against my face. He was big and I wasn't sure that I could take him very deep into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his big head and stroked that long thick shaft. He oozed juice onto my tongue and the combination of his sweet juice and the cock pushing deep into my cunt over and over was my new nirvana. With my cunt spasming constantly and I was in a zone.

All of these feelings were so confusing to me. Where do I concentrate? The cock deep in my pussy was on autopilot, ....in and out......in and out........ The sweet mushroom-headed cock in my mouth felt so good. And I could still taste the first guy's cum in my mouth as I sucked. My head was spinning.

It was so fantastic.....the difference in cocks, the taste of their cum, and how they fucked me. The third guy was taking his time and enjoying my cunt as he slipped in and out and pushed deep. I had my lips wrapped around number four's mushroom head and it was oozing sweet juices onto my tongue.

This was heaven and I was lost in my own pleasure.

I wrapped my left hand around the thick shaft of the cock in my mouth and stroked it while I sucked the mushroom head and milked it for all its' juices. In the meantime, my right hand dropped down and found my taut and swollen clit. I started flicking my finger back and forth across my swollen womanhood and was in pure heaven.

My pussy was convulsing continuously and obviously the third guy was enjoying both my cunt and watching me suck on the last guy's cock.

"SHIT! You are you sexy when you're sucking. And your pussy is sweet!" The third guy said as he increased the speed that he was banging my pussy. "OH YEAH, I'M GOING TO CUM!" He announced as he ripped his cock from my pussy and moved quickly around toward my face.

"Come on Big Boy." I said as I grabbed his cock with my right hand and pulled it to me. "Give me that cum."

I let go of the mushroom-head and leaned toward the third guy's cock just in time to give it a couple of quick strokes and wrap my lips around it.

"GEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ!" He growled and his cock exploded with a fury in my mouth. I pumped him as he spurted shot after shot into my mouth quickly filling it and forcing me to open it and let it spill out onto my cheek. I continued to stroke him as three more spurts covered my face and titties.

"SHIT YES!" He barked with a surprise as I wrapped my cum soaked lips around his cock and slid it down my throat. "GEEEZ that feels so good!" he pronounced as I milked every bit of cum from him.

I let his cock free from my mouth and it trailed a big strand of cum as I turned my head and looked down at the last guy as he grabbed ahold of my ankles and moved in between my legs.

"GOD YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK!!" I demanded, my words stuttering because of the massive cum load dribbling from my mouth. He guided his thick-headed cock to my well-used pussy. "PLEASE FUCK ME!" I pleaded – number three's cum was still draining from my mouth as I begged for that fat-headed cock to fuck me.

As he pushed the mushroom head against my well-lubricated cunt I ran a hand across my face and wiped number part of number three's massive load off and smeared it on my breasts.

"COME ON, STUD! FUCK ME WITH THAT FAT COCK!" I looked up into his eyes and grabbed my cum-cover titties and squeezed them. It was the first time I had made eye contact with any of the four.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! COME ON STUD! FUCK ME!!" I barked as he pushed the fat head in and stretched my insides. "MMMMMMMMMMM" I moaned as he slowly slid the entire length into my cunt.

"YEEEESSSSSSSSS!" I encouraged him as he slid it in and out, never pulling the head out. It felt like the plunger of a big syringe sliding in the inside of my cunt. I couldn't feel the shaft, only the head sliding in and out.

With his hands on each of my stocking-covered ankles he spread me wide apart and I watched his eyes as he started to increase his strokes in and out of me. I knew that my stare was intimidating him as he had to look away every once in a while.

"YES! FUCK ME!" I barked at him. "YES! YES!" He was picking up the pace and I started over the edge of another tremendous orgasm. "FUCK MY CUNT! YES! FUCK ME!!" I barked again.

His balls were slapping against my ass now and my eyes got more intense as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and my cunt tightened around the shaft of his cock.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!" He growled and yanked his cock from my tightening cunt.

I looked down just in time to see his cock erupt in a long thick stream that stretched up to my chin and a long hot ribbon of cum dropped onto my waiting body. His first stream landed in a "Z" pattern across my breasts, tummy and pelvis.

"GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!" He growled a second time and a foot-long stream erupted and covered my clit and pelvis.

I pulled and twisted my nipples as my pussy convulsed and spasmed in another powerful orgasm.

Mr. Mushroom-head fell back onto a chair in exhaustion. I looked down at my body, my legs still stretched high in the air and my body covered with the cum of four strange men. I could taste them still and I rubbed the spunk into my breasts.

"Happy Birthday, Baby."

The sound of his voice pierced the air like a knife. It was my sweet hubby. Oh my, I forgot about him in my consumption of total self-pleasure.

I looked down between my legs and smiled at him, his hard cock standing straight out toward me, the tip dripping with precum.

"Do you have some cum for my pussy, Baby?" I asked him.

He needed no further encouragement and he slid his cock across my clit and then deep into my cunt and started to slowly fuck me.

It was very familiar. Long, full and hard as a baseball bat, it filled me in a different way than any of the four other men did. I still loved the way it was curved so that it slid across my G-spot as he pushed in and out.

"MMMMMMMMMM" I moaned as he got into a slow and steady rhythm. "Look at all this cum on me." I said as I showed him how covered I was. "I've got all of these loads of spunk in my mouth and all over my body." I teased him.

"Look how my face and titties are covered." I continued the tease and pulled my hand up and licked the spunk from my fingers, filling my mouth again and then spitting it back out so that it rolled slowly down my cheek.

"I love the taste of this salty spunk. I've got it almost everywhere." I continued my tease. "Your Little Cum-Bunny needs more. She needs her pussy filled."

I started to plead with him. "Please, Baby. Give me your cum. Please give me that hot cum." As I talked, my lips smacked from the spunk covering my lips and tongue and drooling out of my mouth.

His pace picked up and I continued to massage the spunk of four strangers into my breasts, pausing at times to lick the cum from my fingers and show him what a slut I had been.

His balls bounced against me as he drove deep and hard. My cunt was catching fire again.

"Yes Baby! Fuck me!" I pleaded. "Fuck my cunt. I need your cum. Please........" I encouraged him. "I need you to complete me. I need your cum deep in me."

Faster and faster he humped, nearly pulling his cock out each time. I leaned my head down and pulled my breast up where I could lick spunk from my nipples. It was tart and sticky and the taste of it sent me over the edge one final time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned in total satisfaction and felt the head of his cock swell inside me. "Yessssssssssss" I moaned again as his balls banged against me one last time and he pushed deep into me.

"Oh yes......ooooooooooo... give it to me." I moaned as I felt his cock tip swell and he gritted his teeth.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" Roger growled as he pushed in deep. His big full balls pushed against my ass and I could feel his cock-head swell against my g-spot and his cock pulsed as he exploded deep in my cunt, pumping me full of his spunk.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............." I squealed in delight as my cunt spasmed and milked his cock of all of its juice.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned in pure contentment as Roger continued to slowly slide his cock in and out of my pussy. It had lost some of its stiffness but didn't shrink in size. He pumped what had to be a massive amount of cum into me. His balls were no longer hard against me and I knew that they had been drained of all their spunk.

He pushed in deep and as his cock began to shrink I could feel some of his warm cum start to ooze out around this plug and run down across my ass.

I had to taste him.

"Bring that cock up here and let me milk you dry, Baby." I cooed in complete satisfaction. "Let me taste it." I licked my lips, still tasting one or more of the other men's loads. I needed one more in my mouth.

He moved around and stood up to the table next to me and I rolled over onto my side so that I could take him in. His cock was about half erect and white with the combination of his spunk and my juices and I moved quickly to wrap my lips around it and suck it as deep as I could.

His cock was sweet and salty and I swirled my tongue around it taking all the flavors and suddenly my cunt spasmed one more time and I felt a rush of cum release from my cunt and run down the crack of my ass.

"mmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned as I looked up at him, his cock still deep in my mouth and his cum oozing from my pussy.

I smiled and let his wilting cock slide from my lips and I looked up and said, "Thank you, Baby. This has been the best birthday of all."

I started to say thanks to the guys and looked around the room and there was no one else in the room. They had left as quietly as they appeared while I was fucking my husband.

"It's just us." I said as I looked up at Roger. I was covered with huge amounts of spunk.

"It was all just a dream." He said with a smile.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers