Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started out by dripping some warm oil on my back and rubbing it around, slowly spreading it across my body. It felt really good and I began to relax. He found some of the knotted muscles and worked on them until they seemed to disappear. Slowly he worked his magic across my upper back and arms. His hands felt wonderful gliding across my body and I began to get a little turned on thinking about him touching me. Then he lowered the blanket until it was at the top of my bikini panties. He added a little more of the warm oil and worked his magic, spreading it across my lower back and worked the kinks out there too. I was getting more turned on as time went by as his hands rubbed across the tops of my butt cheeks and down along my sides.

Then he changed positions. I felt him straddle my thighs and he began to rub up from the blanket to my bikini bra strap and back down. Then he'd rub up by my shoulders again. I knew he wanted to rub my whole back at once so I suggested he undo the bra top and he did. He added more oil and really put the pressure on as he went up my spine. Oh, it felt so good to feel his hands on me. Then at one point he rubbed up my back and slid his hands out to my sides as he slid them down. Without the bikini top restraining my breasts they were bulging out to the sides a bit because I was laying on my front. When I felt his hands slid down across the sides of my breasts, it caught me off guard, and I moaned a little bit. I'm pretty sure he heard me.

I was so relaxed and had been thinking about his hands rubbing my body, when he ran them across the part of me that was bulging out a bit all I wanted him to do was reach under me and grab them! His hands being so close to my nipples was really getting to me. I slid my arms up putting my hands above my head to try and give him more access. When I did, my bra kind of scrunched up, so I leaned up and pulled it out and off, throwing it to the side. When I settled back down I wiggled a bit forcing more of my breasts to bulge out. I was so turned on, I wanted to give him more access to them, so when he ran his hands down my sides I began to lift just a bit, hoping he'd take the hint. My nipples were as hard as diamonds at this point. I'm also pretty sure I was beginning to turn him on because I think it was at this point I felt his cock was getting hard.

After a while he got off of me and covered me with the blanket. Then he moved towards my feet and uncovered my legs. I felt him lift my legs and begin rubbing warm oil on them. He started by my feet and worked on my calves. As he finished with each leg he set it down a little wider than when I had first lay down. I'm pretty sure he had a good look at my ass at this point and he had intentionally widened my stance to give him a better view. When he finished working my calves he started on my thighs. That warm oil sent tingling sensations through me. Knowing that he as looking closely at me and rubbing higher and higher on my thighs with each pass got me hot. I could feel my panties getting a little damp.

He kept rubbing higher and my breathing became more labored. All I wanted at that point was for him to reach up and pull my panties down and fuck me! It felt like he was teasing me! He asked me how he was doing and I told him he had no idea what he was doing to me and it felt great. After a few more strokes of his hands near my pussy my panties felt drenched. Then I felt him rub along the bottom of my panties across my ass, spreading me open. I could feel the crotch of my bottoms sliding into my crack and I knew he could see the outline of my sex through my drenched bikini.

He handed me a towel and told me to roll over and cover my breasts so he could work on my front. When he pulled the blanket down he looked surprised that I had folded the towel so it only just covered the tops of my breasts. I was so turned on at this point that all I wanted was for him to just run his hands over my whole body. I told him: "This feels so good. I could let you do this to me every night!" When he told me to let him know if he did anything that made me feel uncomfortable I told him he could do anything he wanted to me to make me feel better.

Uncle Don moved back up so my head was between his knees and began to rub oil around my neck and shoulders and slowly began to work his way down towards my breasts. My eyes were closed, willing his hands to go further and my breathing was deep and labored. Finally, he began to slide his fingers just below the top of the towel, then into my cleavage and then out along the sides of my breasts. I could hardly breath when he began to rub virtually the complete top of my breasts, but he never grabbed and squeezed them like I hoped he would! After a few minutes of teasing me, and I know he was, he moved again!

He straddled my thighs and dropped some oil on my stomach and began to work it in. When he reached up to spread it across the lower portion of my breasts I felt his hard cock pressed against me. I knew then that I couldn't pass us this opportunity to see if he wanted me as much as I wanted him. He spread the oil and massaged my stomach and he started to rub the oil over the lower half of my breasts. Sliding his hands under the towel caused it to move a couple of times and he would put it back, pretending he didn't want to force the issue, but I did. I finally pulled the towel off and threw it to the side exposing my breasts and hard nipples to my uncle for the first time. "Do you like them?" I asked him.

I'll never forget his response. "They're beautiful and so are you!" Then, finally, Uncle Don grabbed my breasts and squeezed them, pulling on the nipples.

I moaned and told him: "Don't stop! That feels sooo good." He kept rubbing them, pulling up on my nipples and squeezing them. Finally, he leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it. I almost came! "Should I stop?" he asked me.

"Don't you dare stop." He kept squeezing my breasts and sucking the nipples into his mouth. At one point he even twisted them as he was pulling up on the nipples. I felt my pussy gush. Finally, he leaned over and hungrily kissed me. It was the kiss I had wanted for so long! I felt myself melting into it as our tongues fought as our lips pressed together. I felt him kiss my neck and then work his way down until he took a nipple and gently bit down on it. Then he did the same to the other one. As he was moving back to the first breast I pushed his head down and he began to leave a trail of kisses as he slid lower still. When he reached the blanket that was covering my bikini bottoms he threw it to the side and I pushed him lower until he was directly above my vulva. Through clenched eyes I watched him look down as if he was inspecting the juncture of my thighs. Finally, he lowered his head and kissed my pussy through my soaking wet bikini bottoms. It was like a jolt of electricity had zapped my pussy. I had a small orgasm and bucked my hips at him. He grabbed the sides of my bottoms and asked if I was sure about this.

I told him not to stop. "I've wanted this for a long time!" I told him. As he tugged my bottoms down I lifted up to allow them to slide down my legs. He kissed the landing strip of hair and pulled my bottoms completely off. I spread my legs a bit and begged him to continue. He spread my legs wider and kissed my pussy. Lifting my ass off the mat he began to swipe his tongue across my lips. I pushed his head into me as he kept sliding his tongue across my pussy. "It feels so good. Don't stop!" He spread my lips with his fingers and mashed his face into my pussy stabbing his tongue deep into me. He kept sliding his tongue in and out while sucking the juice out of me and then he slid it lower until it was almost touching my asshole. Nobody had ever done that to me and it felt so good I pushed my hips up hoping he would go lower. He finally slid his tongue up across my clitoris sending a shockwave through me. Back down across my ass and up. "Uncle Don, don't stop! I'm going to cum! You're going to make me cum!"

He did that one more time and then he sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue across it. I was almost there! All my muscles were rigid. I didn't know how much more it would take to make me cum and then he pushed some fingers deep into my cunt! That was the trigger that caused me to have a super strong orgasm. I felt my legs tighten against his head as my legs pushed my ass completely off the mat and my body convulsed. I pulled him tighter against me as my body shook. "Coming! I'm coming!" I screamed at him.

As I came down from my orgasm I pulled him up and we kissed. I could feel his huge cock, hard as steel, through his shorts. He fell to my side and we held each other and kissed as I began to calm down. It was a very strong orgasm. I don't think I had ever cum so hard before that and I told him so. Then I told him it was my turn.

He tried to tell me that we shouldn't go further and that he just got carried away and only wanted to please me and help relieve some of my stress but I told him I wanted to anyway. "I've wanted this for a long time now. I just couldn't figure out a way to make it happen until now. I promise to make it worth your while." I climbed between his outstretched legs and began to pull his shorts down while watching his face. When I saw the head of his hard cock appear I leaned down and kissed it. I was so excited. I was going to finally get to see and touch the cock that had been part of my fantasies for such a long time.

I licked all around it as more of his hardness came into view. When I finally had his shorts completely off I grabbed his cock and started licking his balls. I licked up the underside of his shaft and worked for a minute on that sensitive spot just below the crown. I could see his eyes roll back and his head tilt when I did that. Then I began a series of licks that wetted his entire cock. Finally, after years of dreaming about it, I lowered my mouth over the head and took his hard cock into my mouth. I worked his cock deeper into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down making it wetter and swirling my tongue around it each time. I kept working lower and lower on it, keeping my eyes on his face until it hit the back of my mouth. I had about two inches to go and with one final push I felt his wet cock slide deep into my throat. My face was pressed into the pubic hairs that surrounded him. I held him there for a moment savoring my success at finally having my loving uncles cock in my mouth. As I began to pull off he grabbed my head and stopped me from pulling up. My throat muscles started to contract around his hardness and I swallowed as best I could. "Oh God Judy! It feels so good. Suck my cock!" he moaned to me. When he finally released me I slid his cock almost all the way out and licked around the head and took him deep into my throat again. Working up and down that beautiful cock he kept moaning while he watched what I was doing to him. When I grabbed his balls and started to gently squeeze them he dropped his head back down and I could feel his cock expand. "I'm going to cum. Don't stop! Let me cum in your mouth!" He went rigid and I pulled up until only the head of his hard cock was between my wet lips. I felt his cum shoot out and hit the back of my throat. Two. Three. Four spurts. There was so much cum! I swallowed a couple of times but some of it still leaked out between my lips. All things considered, it was the sweetest cum I had ever gotten from any man.

When he finally relaxed I took his cock out of my mouth and began to lick up all the pearly white cum off of his softening cock. When I was done I sat up and ran my finger around my lips collecting the sperm that had leaked out, stuck my finger in my mouth and sucked it all off. Uncle Don pulled me down to him and we embraced. Hugging each other tightly, we talked and he told me that he needed a little time to recoup and then he was going to take me to bed and make love to me all night long. As we held on to each other and kissed we both were so drained we must have dozed off for a while. I had never felt so content in my life. Finally, my questions were answered. My Uncle Don loved me. He wanted me. I was going to become his lover. I couldn't wait to feel that beautiful cock of his piercing my pussy lips and sliding deep inside me, claiming my pussy as his.

I awoke before him and couldn't resist sucking that beautiful cock of his. It was small when I started but just before he opened his eyes it grew to its full potential in my mouth. When he was awake and watching me I asked him if I had woken him up. He told me I could wake him like that anytime. Then he suggested we take a shower and get freshened up.

We washed each other really well in that shower. It was so hot! We played with each other and made sure all our special parts were super clean. Then Uncle Don did something that I wasn't expecting. As he was washing my ass he dropped the washcloth and rubbed my anal opening with his finger. It felt weird, but in a good way and cause me to jump a bit. He rubbed me there a few times then started to finger my pussy. He had me bend over and he spread my ass cheeks and stuck his tongue in my ass. I told him it felt nasty, but I actually kind of liked it. Then he began lapping at my pussy driving me insane with only the occasional swipe across my sphincter. When I came my knees got weak and Uncle Don had to hold me up. We dried each other off and he walked with me to his bedroom.

When we got there, Uncle Don took my face in his hands and told me it was my last chance. "What we are about to do is incest." He warned me that if we crossed this line there was no going back. He explained what the rest of the world would think of us if we proceeded and offered to stop now and just get on with our lives. Then he told me the words I had always wanted to hear from him. "I will always love you, no matter what." That's all I needed to hear.

I felt nothing but pure love for my dear uncle at this point. I knew he loved me, and I loved him. What we were about to do would just be the physical extension of that love. I let the towel that was wrapping my naked body fall to the floor. "I don't care if it's incest. I love you. I want you and want to feel your hands all over my body. I want to taste your cum as it shoots into my mouth. I want to feel that hard cock of yours spreading my pussy and filling me as we make love and I want to feel you fill my pussy with your hot cum! I know we'll never be together, but I'll take what I can get whenever I can get it. I've wanted this for a long time. I love you!"

We fell on the bed and I scooted up to the pillows and held my arms out inviting my loving uncle to embrace me. We kissed and he slid down and began to suck my breasts and pull on my nipples. He went lower and finally lifted my legs until my knees were pressed against my nipples. He bent his head down to my dripping pussy and pushed my legs wider giving him complete access. He licked across my lips and then went lower and pierced my anal ring with his tongue. God, it was so dirty! I loved it! Nobody had ever done that before him and it felt really nasty, but good. Then he licked up and slid his tongue across my distended lips and stuck it deep into me. He slid it up and flicked my hard little clit with it and kept doing that until I could feel a tightening feeling in my chest. I was close. A couple more times and I fell off the cliff into that wonderful void only a climax can produce. The only thing I can remember is clamping my thighs around his head as he strummed my clit with his tongue and pushing his face deeper into my groin. I finally had to push him away as I was too sensitive.

As I was coming down from my orgasm Uncle Don slid up my body kissing me as he went. When his kissed my lips I hugged him. "Are you ready" he asked me.

"I've never been more ready in my life." I told him.

Uncle Don sat back and began to slide just the head of his cock through my pussy lips and across my clit. Each time I shuddered with excitement. I was going to finally have that cock, the cock of the man I had loved and looked up to my entire life. We stared at each other as he kept strumming my pussy, getting it wetter and wetter. Finally, he stopped and pressed down and I could feel the crown slowly entering me. We never lost eye contact. When the head was finally inside me I let out a little gasp. He kept pushing more and more into me, slowly filling and stretching me. He felt so big! He was definitely bigger than anyone before him. I reached down and grabbed his hard ass and began to pull him in deeper. He backed out a bit and slid back in, going deeper with each stroke. I was almost panting by the time he finally had himself fully embedded in my womb. We stayed that way for a few moments savoring the feelings and adjusting to each other. I felt full, stretched and loved.

After a moment of being joined at the hips, I was ready for more. With an imperceptible nod of my head I began to move my hips letting my lover know I was ready. Don pulled almost all the way out and then slid back in burying himself as deep as he could. He did this a couple of times and then leaned down and we kissed. I whispered in his ear. "Fuck me Don. Fuck me harder. Make me cum!"

He leaned back and began watching, as did I, his hard cock slide in and out of my pussy. He'd pull almost all the way out and then slam back into me. He lifted my legs and draped them over his arms as cock worked its magic. In and out, in and out. He was driving me insane, plowing my pussy with his cock. Pinning me to the mattress with each stroke. He sped up and pounded hard into me until the headboard was crashing into the wall. I felt myself floating above the fray with each stroke, higher and higher as my orgasm approached. "Fuck me. Ohh, fuck meee! I'm going to cummm. Oh! Oh! I'm CUMMING!"

My whole body tensed with the force of my orgasm. I was on the verge of blacking out when I felt Dons cock expand and begin to pulse as he shot ropes of cum deep into my womb. He stopped moving and held himself deep in me as we both convulsed with our orgasms. As we were coming down from our orgasms I could feel his cock twitching inside me as his last spurts of cum filled me. Finally, Don collapsed on top of me as we struggle to regain our senses. We were both breathing hard and deep. Don rolled off me and then bent down and we kissed. "I love you." We both told each other as we tried to catch our breath.

That was how my loving Uncle Don and I began our relationship. I had always thought there might be something more than just an uncles love between us, but was never sure until this night. I'll admit that I might have instigated things to a certain degree by starting to kiss him on his lips way back when, but I always thought there might be something there. Now I know I was right. My uncle did love me. As we lay side by side recuperating from our orgasms I thought of the future. I didn't know what it would hold for us, but I felt completely at ease with where things were at this moment in time. I also knew that I loved Uncle Don completely and I was pretty sure he felt the same way. I also knew that I just had to have that cock of his again.

We lay together catching our breath and sharing the closeness new lovers have when Don asked me what I was thinking about. I told him how relaxed I felt and that my orgasm was the strongest I'd ever had. I told him I had always fantasized about being like this with him but never thought it would happen but I was glad it finally did. I also expressed my concern about the future and what would happen if we were found out, but for now I just wanted to feel as loved and excited and thoroughly fucked as I felt right at this moment. He chuckled at that and kissed the top of my head.