Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock expanded and he furiously rubbed my clit. That was all I needed. I felt him pulse into my ass as my whole body was rocked with my orgasm. With one final push he shot his last seed into me and dropped my legs from his arms. I lay splayed open to him and he fell forward on top of me and his cock slipped out of my ass. I could feel my asshole contract with the last convulsions of my orgasm and some of his cum leaked out. He rolled us over held me tightly and kissed me all over. I was exhausted and just lay in his arms for a few minutes. Don whispered to me; "That was amazing. I don't think I've ever cum so hard or so much in my life!" He ran his hands down my back and squeezed my ass pulling me to him and spreading my cheeks. I felt more of his cum leaking from my well used ass.

After a while we started to spoon with each other. He wrapped his arms around me and began to play with my breasts, pinching my nipples and rubbing his cock against my ass. With the heat of our passion subsiding we started to get a little chilled and the cum leaking out of me started to feel a little sticky. "This is really nice and I'd like to stay like this forever, but I definitely feel the need for a nice hot shower." He told me.

When I rolled over and sat up he grabbed my hands to help me up. When I started to walk with him to the shower I felt a little stab of pain and it made me giggle. "I don't think I'll be able to walk right for at least a week now, thanks to you!" We both laughed and took a nice, long relaxing shower. When we made it back to the bed we wrapped our arms around each other and fell into a blissful sleep.

That was almost a year ago. Since that time things have changed quite a bit with us. I started to write my side soon after that night, but life goes on and I put it aside for a while. I finally decided to pick up where I left off and finish my story.

Jason and I split up. I guess the strain of me being away so much was just too much for him. Jamie finished out the school year and now lives with us in our new, bigger apartment. She's made a lot of friends in her new school and spends a lot of time with them, including many overnight stays. Uncle Don is separated from his wife but they remain friends. Our families know we are living together, but still think is just for convenience. Jamie is old enough now to figure out what is going on with us, but she's like me. She's madly in love with her Uncle Don. The three of us spend a lot of time together hiking and camping and doing all sorts of fun things. To outsiders we seem like a happy and loving family.

As far as our sex life goes, Don and I have made love often. At least three times a week! I've given him my ass on numerous occasions and we both really enjoy that aspect of our lovemaking. I've let him tie me up and blindfold me and he even let me tie him up and ravish his body! That was his first time experiencing that. We've even started to incorporate different toys into our lovemaking. One time he took me to dinner with a remote controlled vibrator stuffed in my pussy. I think the waiter thought I was having mild seizures that time! Another time he sent me off to work with a butt-plug stuffed in my ass. What a day that was! My co-workers must have thought I had health problems down there. Our sex life has expanded quite a bit and I really love what he does to me and he loves what I do for him. We keep trying new things to enhance our sexual experiences and neither of us feels lonely and unloved.

I may never be married to the man I love, but that's okay. I'll take what I can get for as long as I can get it. My Uncle Don really does love me!