Judy and Uncle Find Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and held his flaccid cock and balls then looked up at him and said; "I want to feel this beautiful cock sliding between my lips again and feel it slide across my tongue until it hits the back of my throat and shoots jets of your cum filling my mouth. I want to feel it sliding into my pussy again and filling me with even more of your cum. I want to wake up in the morning and feel a dull ache in my groin from the pounding you've given me the night before when we made love and to feel the remnants of our coupling ooze out of me." As I was telling him this his cock began to expand again until it was standing tall, a fleshy steel rod ready for drilling.

Don rolled me onto my back and mounted me again. He leaned down and we shared a passionate kiss. He began sliding his hardness across my lips making me whimper when it crossed my clit. I could feel myself getting wet again and I wanted him.

"I never thought I'd be here with you like this." He told me. "I love you and never want to hurt you. I'm worried about the future too, but I think we can be together while we are here. we just have to be very careful when we go home so nobody will suspect anything. Take it one day at a time. We'll be okay. But while we are here I want to share my love for you. I want to make you feel excited and loved. I want to make love to you and with you and give you as much pleasure as I possibly can. At the end of all that, I want us to hold on to each other and feel a closeness as if we were one."

He looked at me and I could see the love in his eyes. He grabbed his cock and pointed the head at the opening to my womb and leaned forward. As we kissed I felt him slide that beautiful organ past my lips and deep into me. We both groaned at the feeling and held each other tightly. It was wonderful. The first time we were rushed with the excitement and fucked like rabbits. This was different. This time we made slow love to each other. It was tender and sexy and we both came at the same time. We fell asleep with his cock still buried in my pussy.

Don woke before me and while I showered he made breakfast for us. We had a nice conversation while we ate talking about work and some of the things we wanted to do in town on our off hours. Afterwards, while I was doing the dishes, he came up behind me and glued himself to me while he helped. I could feel his cock through the towel I was wearing and it was as hard as steel. "Let's finish the dishes at least and then I'll see what I can do about that poker your sporting before we have to get ready for work." I told him.

When we were done I pushed him back onto the table. I walked up to him and we shared a passionate kiss. He pulled me to him and cupped my ass in his hands. When he tried to lift the towel I told him to stop and stand up. When he did, I pulled the shorts he was wearing down until the hit the floor. He tried to undo my towel but I smacked his hands and pushed him back onto the table and told him not to move. He had such a look of shock on his face! It was awesome! I took a step back and slowly reached up and undid the towel. When it dropped to the floor I saw him look over me from head to toe, but when he passed my mid-section, his eyes almost popped out of his head! While I was in the shower I had shaved myself completely bald. I saw his cock jump when he spotted what I had done and before he could move I pushed him back more until he was propped up on the table by his elbows.

I kneeled down and started to fondle his balls until I finally started to lick them. I took them into my mouth while holding his cock and slowly began stroking it while sucking them lightly. Working my way up I licked his cock and finally took the head into my mouth. I could taste the pre-cum that had formed there and loved it. "It tastes good and I want more!" I told him. I wanted him to feel the excitement he had given me last night when he was eating my pussy, so I took the head of his cock and worked it with my tongue as I kept stroking him. It was getting drenched with my saliva as I bobbed up and down on it and I kept pushing that wetness down as I stroked him. "Give me your cum, Don. Cum in my mouth!" I told him.

Leaning back at the edge of the table like he was allowed me to catch a glimpse of his asshole when I first started to suck him. I had been with other guys that liked their sphincter played with while I was sucking them and I thought I'd try it on Don to see if he liked it. I gathered some of the excess moisture from his balls and as I deep throated his cock I slid my fingers across his anal opening. He jerked at the contact and moaned, so I continued to do it while taking him deep. It only took four or five times rubbing all around his anal ring before he yelled; "Oh shit! I'm going to cum! Here it comes!"

As I felt his cock expand in my mouth and his body jerk I jammed a finger deep into his asshole and began to wiggle it across his prostate. He jerked once and went rigid. His cock was pulsing in my mouth sending what seemed like gallons of his hot, salty seed to the back of my throat. I could hardly swallow fast enough to keep it from overflowing! When I felt he was done and recovering, I licked up the remaining cum from his cock and slowly pulled my finger out from his ass. As I walked towards my room to get ready for work I had that smile on my face that had started this whole process so long ago.

As for Don, he lay back on the table trying to catch his breath as he watched me walk away. I thought I heard him mumble something, but I'm not sure. I stopped at the doorway and in as sexy a voice as I could muster told him I hoped that would hold him over until tonight. Then I went into my room and started to get dressed, but first I had to wipe my pussy with tissues because it was so wet.

As it turns out, I had to go home for a few days. My daughter Jamie got sick and needed to go to the doctors. Nothing serious, but I wanted to spend a little time with her and Jason, so I took some time off. Don and I didn't see each other while I was home but Jason and I spent a lot of time together. After Jamie was in bed at night he couldn't keep his hands off of me! We had a lot of fun. I even let him tie me up again and he fucked me silly, but it just wasn't the same.

I was torn between the two men in my life. I knew Jason loved me and I knew that a big part of me loved him, but there was just some sort of wall between us. Nothing I could put my finger on, just something. It was there even before I moved up with Uncle Don. I also knew that Uncle Don loved me. He'd been there for me since I was a child offering advice and support whenever he could and I loved him for that. We were family! Its what families do.

It wasn't until recently that we took that love to a whole new level. Since moving in with him we've done a lot of talking and really getting to know each other, making up for all the time he was away in the military. We've had some good times together going out to dinner and sightseeing in the area. I think we've really grown closer over the few weeks I've been living with him. And, as I've just described, we recently took that closeness to a whole new level. With all the guys I've been with and made love to, the closest I've ever felt with any of them is when Don and I were making love.

It wasn't that he made tender love to me and held me. Some of my other lovers did that too! And quite frankly, during our first time together he pounded the shit out of me! But it was how he did it. How he looked at me and held me. When I was able to look at him while he was slamming his beautiful cock deep into me I saw genuine concern- for me- in his eyes. I know he was overcome by lust and was fighting to keep pounding me until he came, but I also saw that softness in his eyes telling me he wanted to make sure I was having a good time and would cum too. It's hard to describe, but I know that during that time and up until he was actually firing his seed into me, if I had asked him to stop and pull out, he would have done it immediately! And then he would have gone down on me to make sure I came! That kind of love.

Anyway, the night we got back to the apartment we had a good conversation. I told Don about my days off and that Jason and I had a chance to talk a lot. I also told him that although we talked and even made love, I felt Jason was pulling away from me. He just felt distant and I thought it was because I was away from home for so long. Uncle Don told me it was the same with him when he was away from his wife for periods of time. He had to really work to get the closeness they felt before he went away. The resentment she felt, he thought, was because she had to do everything while he was gone. Take care of the house, the kids, and everything else they normally did together and the stress was hard on her. He said Jason was probably feeling the same stresses and that I should give him some time and credit for all he has endured so far. What Don had told me made sense and I felt a little better about things.

Don told me he was going to get in the shower and invited me to join him. He went in the shower first and a few minutes later I went in the bathroom and took my clothes off to joined him. When I pulled open the shower curtain I saw that he was as hard as a rock. I was a little surprised, and glad, but I teased him about it. He said the nicest thing. He said; "How could I not be excited to see such a beautiful creature coming in to share this nice warm shower with me!" That kind of melted my hart a bit. We washed each other from head to toe. Uncle Don paid special attention to washing my ass. I thought it was interesting. It felt pretty good when he kept washing around my asshole. I was getting pretty turned on by it. Then he turned me around and squeezed my teats and rubbed his cock in the crack of my ass. A new experience for me and I felt myself getting turned on. Alas, the water washed the soap off of us and we got out of the shower and he dried me off.

I had my hands up drying my hair and he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked on it as he dried my front. Little nips on the nipples started to get me wet again. Then he knelt down and licked my pussy for a moment. It sent shudders through my body. He had me turn around and dried my back and when he got down to my buttocks he began to kiss and lick me. I leaned over the sink. When I did he spread my cheeks and started to lick my pussy lips, but he didn't stop with that. He continued to lick up until he had slid his tongue across my perineum. His nose was sliding across my anal opening and it felt so wicked. He spread my cheeks a bit wider and started licking my asshole! I was shocked that he wanted to do that to me! Shocked, but I didn't want him to stop because it was so strange and erotic it really had my juices flowing. He started to push is tongue into my ass and it felt so good I pushed back hoping it would go deeper.

While he did that he started to rub his hand across my pussy and clit. He had me gushing. He would rub his index finger across my clit while he used his thumb to spread my lips and push into my pussy while his tongue was pushing past my sphincter. I felt an orgasm begin within me and told him I was going to cum. He sped up rubbing my pussy and pushing is thumb into it and I had to lean further over the counter to keep from falling over. As I began to shake with my orgasm he slid his hand back and shoved a finger into my vagina and pushed his thumb completely into my ass!

The double penetration pushed my orgasm into overdrive and I felt my legs propel me further onto the counter! He started to slam his fingers into my pussy and ass at the same time and I couldn't control my body. A few penetrations and I felt my muscles contract so hard it felt as if I were pissing! I couldn't breathe. My thighs were wet and I fell completely onto the counter. I had to push his hand away from me because the feeling was too intense!

Don slowly began to kiss up my back while he gently rubbed my asshole. As I slowly regained control of my body he told me he loved me. He wanted to go get more comfortable, but as I started to stand upright my legs gave way and he caught me and carried me to the bedroom. Once he had me on the bed we talked for a bit and made out like teenagers. "I just can't seem to keep my hands off of you." He told me as we lay there. "I just want to satisfy you every way I can." He said.

"Your tongue on my asshole drove me wild! I never and anyone do that to me before. I used to think that was so nasty, but it turned me on so much. When you stuck your finger in there it sent me into the next universe! I've never cum so hard before!"

Uncle Don told me he was always somewhat of an ass man and that he loved seeing a nice hard ass on a woman. He said he would look at a woman and fantasize about fucking her and grabbing her ass or rubbing his hardon between her cheeks. He told me; "You have a really sexy ass and it turns me on to touch it and feel it. I just had to play with it!" While he played with my breasts he went on to say that he loved me and used to watch me as I was growing up and wonder what it would be like to be with me. "I've watched you grow up and mature into a beautiful woman with nice breasts and a really sexy, hard ass. I knew that you would someday make a man extremely happy. Never thought I would be that man though! I just want to make you as happy as I feel while we are together."

We continued the conversation and that's when I told him about me seeing him when he was masturbating that time. I told him I went home afterwards and did the same thing, but fantasized it was his cock making love to me and taking my virginity. "Whenever I masturbated I thought of you. When I started dating and things would be getting hot and heavy, I always seemed to compare the boys I was with to what I remembered your cock looking like. Gary was pretty close and I guess that's why I let him take my virginity. I pretended it was your cock sliding into me."

"After Jamie was born and we split up I dated others but you were always in my mind. When I met Doug there were so many similarities between you two. He's kind, gentle, loves Jamie and is pretty damned good in bed! Unfortunately, since I've been up here things between us have changed. I get the feeling the relationship isn't going to last, but time will tell. For now, I just have to do what's right for me and Jamie. For me, working where I do is good for my family. Being here with you is good for my body and soul. I never thought it would be this way but I couldn't be happier here with you."

We kissed and rubbed each other, getting totally turned on. I wanted him inside me so bad and he knew it. Then he asked me if I trusted him. Of course I said yes! "I want to try something that will, if all goes well, have you cumming in buckets when I'm done! Lie back and relax with your heels touching and close your eyes." He slid a pillow under my ass then began to sensuously torture me. Kissing, licking, biting and rubbing me all over my body, especially around my vulva. He kept working on me until I could feel myself flooding his hand. He started rubbing my pussy and spreading my secretions lower and lower. He'd dip his fingers into my pussy and take the wetness and run it around my asshole. I was going insane with the need to cum!

He began to tap at my clit with his finger sending little jolts of pleasure through my body. At the same time, he pushed his little finger just barely into my ass. He kept tapping my clit then pushing into my ass, alternating and driving me closer to a massive orgasm. I was so close, then he'd do something to change the tempo and I felt the need to cum slipping away. Before it went too far though, he'd bring me back to the edge of a great cum again. He did this time and time again even changing to a bigger finger, rubbing it all around my sphincter and just barely pushing it in. When he finally leaned down and licked my pussy from bottom to top it sent me over the edge. That's when he shoved his middle finger deep into my ass. The combined sensations had me rolling my eyes to the back of my head and caused my muscles to spasm uncontrollably for a few seconds. It was hard to catch my breath with all the excitement and sensations he had just made me feel.

Before I had a chance to fully recover, he grabbed my knees and bent them out and back and slammed his cock deep into my pussy. I immediately came again and he started pounding my pussy, hard! My head was hitting the headboard of the bed with each thrust. "FUCK ME! YES! YES!" I was screaming at him. When I came again, I could feel myself squirting on him. I don't remember ever being able to do that, but I came so much and so hard it drenched the both of us. Don slowed his strokes at that point letting me calm down a bit. He kissed me and his cock slipped out. I felt empty.

I was still panting from my cumming so hard when Don lifted my knees higher so they were pressing against my breasts. He grabbed my hands and had me hold them in that position. Lying like that my pussy was tilted almost horizontally and my asshole was lifted off the bed. He grabbed his cock and began to saw it through my pussy lips and down across my sphincter. Each time he crossed my anal opening he gently pushed against it. Right away I knew what he wanted. He wanted to fuck me in my virgin ass! I had cum so much that as he was sliding through my lips he was gathering my cum and coating his cock with it. Whatever excess there was he deposited at my opening. I was really turned on and wanted to please him, but I was so afraid of the pain I expected to feel. He kept watching my face and finally he held a steady pressure on my anal ring with his huge cock. Just before the head popped in he pulled out and recoated his cock.

When he pushed against my ass again the head popped in. I felt so stretched! He immediately stopped pushing and asked me; "Are you Okay with this? Am I hurting you?"

"Go slow. You're so big and I 've never done this before." He applied some more pressure and another inch or so slipped in. "Stop! Let me get used to it!" I was panting through clenched teeth. Initially it felt as if he were splitting me in half, but as he stayed still I started to get more relaxed and the feeling of fullness took over the little bit of pain I had felt. I gave him the go-ahead and he slid another inch into my virgin ass and stopped. When I was used to him being that deep he pulled completely out and rubbed his cock through my pussy again, getting more lubrication. He put it back into me and pushed past where he had been before. "Shit! So full. So full. You're splitting me in half you're so big!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

He pulled back out and rewet his cock. When he slid it in this time it was much easier and he went a little deeper. "I'm almost there!" he told me. He began a series of small thrusts into my ass, pushing a little deeper each time. He was going so slow! I could see the lust in his eyes and I knew he wanted nothing more than to pound his hard cock deep into my ass! But I also saw concern on his face and concentration that told me he didn't want to just plow into me and cum, he wanted me to enjoy it and not be hurt by him.

Finally, I felt his scrotum resting on the cheeks of my ass and his stomach resting on the backs of my thighs. "Oh God Judy! I'm all the way in your ass! It's so tight, so hot!" He pushed down trying to get the last centimeter of his shaft buried in me. "You are sooo sexy. I love you and I love your tight ass!" He stayed buried deep in me for a minute letting me get used to him.

"I feel so full. It's weird. I was afraid at first when you started to push into me. It hurt a little because I was so tense, but you went slow and let me get used to it. Now I just feel full. I want to kiss you!" I told him. He slid up to kiss me and it changed the angle of his cock and his belly rubbed against my clit. I moaned as we kissed. After a couple of kisses, he began to slowly pull out and rub my pussy with his hand. He rewet his cock with his fingers and slid back in building up to a point where he was slamming all of his hard cock deep into my ass. I was grunting and the feeling was so different from when he was in my pussy. The pain was forgotten and I began to feel a tingling sensation around my sphincter that increased with each thrust. I knew I was close when Uncle Don announced he was going to cum. "Fuck yea! Give me your cum! Come in my ass!" I yelled at him.