Juliet Entertains Five Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet walked into her living room and first noticed Burt, on his knees, cleaning the carpet. He hadn't yet noticed her enter the room. All the other guys had though, and Tim started to walk her around and introduce her.

"This is my brother, Henry," Tim said, guiding Juliet to a man who she guessed was about fifty. "I got all the looks in the family," Tim said jokingly.

"You're not wrong there!" Juliet thought to herself. Henry wasn't exactly ugly, but he certainly looked his age. Sporting a fair-sized beer belly, short, greying hair, an untidy beard, and even a few small stains on his t-shirt - that were not fresh - he obviously didn't care about his appearance. Juliet didn't notice a wedding ring, so assumed he was single - and likely to stay that way for some time!

Juliet exchanged pleasantries with Henry, and then Tim started moving on to the next guy. At that point Juliet looked over towards Burt. He was staring at her, and the expression on his face was a look of shock mixed with fear. Juliet's stare told Burt that she was not impressed. She didn't meet his gaze for long though, as she moved on to the next guy with his hand sticking out, waiting to greet the stripper.

"This is Shaun. He's a young guy down at the office, only nine months out of university." Juliet shook Shaun's hand. He was in his early twenties and had a somewhat boy-next-door look. She imagined he was the type to have had the same girlfriend since he was twelve. "In five years he'll probably be my boss," Tim joked.

Tim was moving on to the next guy now, who was standing the closest to Burt. "This is James," said Tim. "He's the best man. I'm afraid I don't know much more about him though... Well, nothing I can disclose to a lady."

Juliet actually knew a little bit about James. He was her age and used to work with Burt when James lived more local. She had seen a couple of photos of James too, which were holiday photos that he and Burt went on, several years ago. He was skinny and had a very white complexion, but was above average looking, she supposed.

Tim then turned toward Burt. "Finally, this is the groom, Burt," Tim said to Juliet, finishing his introductions.

"And how are you tonight, Burt?" Juliet asked. "It looks like someone's had fun already," Juliet continued, whilst looking down at the mess on the carpet that Burt was cleaning up when she entered the room.

"Erm, yeah. I'm OK," Burt sheepishly replied, as he tried to avoid eye contact with Juliet.

"I would actually like a quick word with the groom in private. If that's OK with you boys?" Juliet said, addressing the room, but remained staring at Burt.

Tim looked a little confused, but spoke for the rest of the guys when he told Juliet that it was fine.

Juliet asked Burt to lead the way and they headed off to the kitchen.

***

Now alone with Burt in the kitchen, Juliet went to speak; before she had a chance to say anything, Burt spoke. "I'm really sorry Juliet. This isn't what it looks like."

"Oh, so you weren't just expecting a stripper to walk through the front door then?"

"Well yes, but..."

"But?"

"I had no idea about the stripper until tonight," Burt explained. "I know how you never wanted me to have a stripper... But it is a stag party, and I guess the guys got caught up in traditions."

"It's so easy to hide behind that word 'tradition'!" Juliet retorted.

After a short while of angry silence, Juliet eventually calmed down. "Look, I didn't want you to get a stripper not because I would be pissed at you leering at another woman, and it's certainly not that I don't trust you, but it's because I find it demeaning to women. Having to strip in front of all kinds of men, for a small amount of money, must be incredibly demeaning."

"I can understand where you're coming from," Burt said softly, trying to not make it seem like he was arguing with Juliet, "though I would have to point out that I think they get paid quite well for stripping."

"Oh really?" replied Juliet, slightly grinning, as she knew she had a great comeback to Burt's argument. "Well, Tim has just informed just how well this stripper was going to get paid. Does fifty pound sound like enough to strip for a room full of guys?"

"Fifty pound! That's all Tim sprang for the stripper? What a cheap bastard!" Burt blurted out, before realising what he was saying.

"So you wanted a high-priced stripper did you?" Juliet shot back, looking more inquisitive than angry.

"Well no. I didn't want any stripper," Burt replied, starting to look guilty. "Honestly, I told them, definitely no stripper."

Juliet was going to let Burt squirm for a while but decided to let him off the hook. Her night had ended rubbish, but his night didn't need to end the same. "It's OK. I believe you... Tim couldn't stop talking and actually confessed everything."

"So you're not mad?" asked Burt, surprised Juliet was now so calm.

Juliet kissed Tim lightly on the lips. "No, I'm not mad... In fact, watching Tim squirm has been the highlight of my evening... In fact I was possibly a little harsh. I was taking my frustrations out on him. I actually feel a little bad that he's going to be severely upset when he realises he isn't in fact the luckiest man alive."

Burt looked confused. "What do you mean?" he asked Juliet.

"Well Tim thought he was getting a beautiful woman like me to strip, and for only fifty pound."

"Oh OK," replied Burt, now calming down himself. "Well, I think all the guys are going to be severely disappointed at that. Before I saw you enter, I looked over at Shaun. He looked like he was about to have a heart attack when he saw you standing by the living room door."

"Really?" Juliet asked Burt, surprised she could have that kind of an effect on a young man, simply by walking into the room.

"Yeah. I then got distracted when I realised it was you. But I did catch a look at Henry when we were walking out here, and he had a small boner already!"

"No way! Seriously? Just from seeing me in this dress?"

"Yeah! Although, I guess it was imagining you stripping out of it that actually got him so excited."

"Or was that what YOU were imagining?" Juliet said teasingly, as she lightly rubbed Burt's arm. Burt just smiled in response.

"I suppose I better go and let the guys know they won't have any entertainment tonight after all," Burt said to Juliet. "I just hope Henry doesn't have a meltdown in our living room," he continued, now heading for the door.

Juliet grabbed Burt's arm while he was still in reach. "Hold on a minute... Let me think."

Burt looked confused. "What do you mean?" he asked Juliet, who was in deep contemplation.

"I think the guys need to be taught a lesson," she replied. "They should learn how hiring a stripper for only fifty pound can be so degrading."

"How will you do that?" Burt asked, with real curiosity.

"I'm going to strip for them."

"What!" Burt shouted, a little too loud.

Juliet could see the slight anger that went along with Burt's surprise, so wanted to calm him down. "Don't worry, I'll only go down to my underwear. It's not very revealing anyway. And for fifty pound they can't be expecting much from a stripper! Once I'm in my underwear and have their full attention, then I will stop and explain everything. I will then commence with a ten minute lecture on respecting women!... I might even play them the workplace harassment video I have - if I feel cruel enough."

After hearing Juliet's explanation, Burt's anger started to ebb. After a short while he even let out a slight laugh as he said to Juliet, "man, they guys are going to feel like naughty little children when you start lecturing them."

"So you're OK with this plan then?" Juliet said to Burt, while rubbing his arm in a soothing way.

"Actually, the more I think about it, the better a plan I think it is... If we go in and tell the truth now, they will just be mad at us. If you do your plan, however, then by the end, they will feel so guilty that there's no way they could be mad at us."

Juliet started to quickly plan out what she was going to do. "OK, go back in the living room and first make sure everyone is seated. I'll feel a lot more comfortable if they're not lurking around me as I dance. Then, start up some appropriate music. Once I hear the music start I will come in and start dancing... Actually, before you start the music, take everyone's phone off them." Burt looked confused. Before he could ask, Juliet explained. "I don't want this to backfire and have one of them take a picture of me dancing in my underwear!"

"OK. Good thinking," Burt said, as he headed to the living room. "Wait..." he added, pausing before the door, "they're bound to want to know why a stripper cares about having her photo taken. What should I tell them?"

"I don't know. Make something up... Oh, yeah, OK. Tell them I'm new to stripping and I don't want anyone to find out, just in case I decide never to do it again... If I don't turn out to be a very convincing stripper, that can also explain that."

"Wow, good one. You're on fire!" replied Burt. "... Wait, have you always been this good a liar?" Burt continued to ask. Juliet just smiled and winked at Burt.

Burt left the kitchen and went to the living room.

Juliet spotted a bottle of Vodka on the kitchen counter and grabbed it. She took a big mouthful, then another. "OK Juliet, don't get nervous now," she said to herself. "You can do this."

Juliet was standing at the kitchen counter - for what only seemed a few seconds to her, but was actually close to a minute - when she heard music start playing in the living room. She started to feel slightly nervous, but said affirmatively to herself, "you can do this". She then put down the bottle of vodka, which she had only just noticed she still had ahold of, and turned to face the kitchen door. "Let's get these guys turned on and then leave them dry," she said aloud, in an attempt to remind herself why she decided to do this. With an increase of confidence, albeit a small one, Juliet headed towards the kitchen door.

***

In Burt and Juliet's living room the stage was set. All the guys were seated comfortably and music was now playing. Burt was anxiously waiting for Juliet to enter when he suddenly realised he had forgotten to take the guys' phones. He quickly explained why he needed them and proceeded to collect them all. He was just placing the phones up on a shelf when he heard the living room door open.

As Juliet entered the room, all eyes were on her. She noticed the attention straight away, and got a tingling feeling all over her body. It wasn't orgasmic, nor nervousness. She couldn't quite figure out the feeling. "Surely, it can't be excitement?" she thought to herself. She soon realised that she was just standing in the centre of the living room, not moving a muscle.

As their stripper just stood in the room, not moving, the guys were starting to worry that this inexperienced woman was getting cold feet. They looked at each other, with slight concern.

"Let's see you move that sexy body," shouted Tim. The other guys clapped and hollered their encouragement to Juliet.

Juliet forced herself to start to dance. She pretended she was back in the club, on the dance floor. After a short while she relaxed a little, and then started to dance seductively around the living room. At first she kept a distance from the men. She ran her hands around her body seductively, occasionally lifting the hem of her dress to show glimpses of her thong-covered bum, as she swayed in tune with the music. She continued this for a couple of minutes, trying not to make too much eye contact with any of the guys - not even Burt.

Juliet's self-groping soon caught up with her. The touching sent a signal to her brain that she wanted more. She then started to rub her crotch, through her dress and panties. Her eyes instinctively closed as she did it.

Juliet wasn't sure how long she was rubbing herself in front of everyone, but was snapped back to reality when she heard Henry shout out, "yeah baby! That's what daddy likes to see."

Juliet just stood there briefly, her hands still on her body. She could see lust on the face of every guy - and the growth in their pants! The reality of the situation was starting to dawn on her a little. Whilst she was keenly aware that she was just groping herself in front of her fiancés friends, she was also aware that she loved the feeling of all the guys getting so excited by it. She decided, however, that she wanted to get this over with - it was time to strip out of her dress.

Juliet slid her hands from her body, up to the thin straps of her dress. Slowly, she pulled one strap down, then the other. Cheers and whistles erupted from Henry and Tim. The rest of the guys had huge grins on the faces.

Juliet slowly and seductively pulled her dress down, revealing her yellow strapless bra. More cheers and whistles erupted, this time from all of the guys.

As Juliet continued to pull down her dress, a twenty pound note fell out. All the guys noticed, but it was Henry who shouted out "look, she's still got her tips from her last gig!" which made the guys chuckle. Burt was chuckling too, but it was to fit in with the others. He was actually a little curious why Juliet had a twenty pound note shoved down her dress.

Juliet had completely forgotten about Frog Man shoving money down her dress at the club, what with being so irate at the time. She had to quickly think of a reason to explain it being there. Not just for Burt, but to stop the guys from laughing at her. It was causing her to lose a little control, and she didn't like it. Thinking quickly, Juliet said, "I'm glad you noticed. It's to remind you cheapskates that tipping is customary," directing at Henry in particular. The smirk on her face told just how great she believed her quick-thought lie was - and it worked, as not only did the guys stop laughing, they started to grab for their wallets.

Juliet dropped her dress to the floor and stepped out of it. She was now standing in front of the guys wearing only her underwear. She never gave it much thought, however, as she was busy watching the guys waving their money in the air.

Juliet walked towards Tim, as he was sitting furthest on the right. He had a ten pound note in his hand. Juliet took the money and thanked Tim.

As Juliet turned towards Henry, he spoke to her. "You really are new to stripping, aren't you?"

Juliet looked confused but continued to walk to Henry. Now standing in front of him, he spoke again.

"You're supposed to let us put the money in your clothes". No sooner had he finished talking, Henry stuck a note in Juliet's panties.

Juliet was a little taken back by Henry sticking money into her underwear - only a five pound note as well! She was more surprised when, after he placed the note, he ran his chubby fingers up her stomach.

Henry's fingers lingered - slowly and gently caressing Juliet's stomach.

It was a few seconds before Juliet snapped back to reality and moved on, towards Shaun, who was holding out a ten pound note.

When Juliet stood in front of Shaun, he also slid his note into her panties. He was a gentleman though - his hands never lingered.

James was sitting right next to Shaun on the sofa; and as Juliet turned her head to face James, he motioned with his finger for her to lean forward.

Leaning over Shaun's legs, Juliet bent her head down towards James. She was expecting him to want to whisper something to her. Instead, she felt the top of her bra being pulled out from her body, as James casually slipped a note into her bra.

Juliet was clearly a little shocked, and quickly looked down towards her bra. It was now a little lower on her body, and there was a ten pound note sticking out from it, but her nipples were covered. She knew, however, that James probably got a good look at her breasts when he pulled on her bra. She guessed Shaun got the same view too, as he was very close.

"This hasn't gone quite how I imagined," Juliet thought to herself. "So two of my fiancé's friends have just seen my breasts, and all of them have just given me money after watching me grope myself! How am I -"

Burt broke Juliet's train of thought when he shouted, "don't forget about me!"

Juliet looked over at Burt, sitting to the left, on a small recliner chair. He was holding out a twenty pound note.

Juliet walked over to the arm of the chair and stood in front of Burt. She had her back to all the other guys except Tim, who was off to her far left.

Burt reached out and pulled the front band of Juliet's panties, far from her body, as he slipped the note in. He got a good view of her neatly-shaved bush; but none of the other guys could see from where they were seated.

Juliet stood and looked at the huge smile on her Burt's face. Then she looked down at the huge bulge in his trousers. She knew she had gone a bit far now to give the guys a lecture, so decided she may as well get something out of it for herself.

Speaking to Burt, but loud enough so all the guys could hear, Juliet said "well Mr Groom, for twenty pound you get a special treat. You get a lap dance."

Burt looked surprised but equally happy at Juliet's announcement. Even if he was opposed to it, she didn't give him time to say anything, as she quickly slipped into his lap and started to slowly grind back and forth. She enjoyed the feeling as she slid easily around Burt's trouser-covered legs - she knew the material was polyester, but in the moment it felt more like silk.

It didn't take long for the slow grinding motions to become quicker, and then quicker still. Soon the motion was constrained to Juliet grinding just a few inches over Burt's bulge. Both their eyes were now closed, as they enjoyed the feeling.

The guys couldn't believe what a fantastic lap dance Burt was getting. Tim and Henry had stood up from their seats and moved closer to get a better view.

Juliet was grinding incredibly fast now, and could feel her body responding to the pleasure of her clit continually rubbing against Burt's bulge. She probably would have gone on to orgasm if it wasn't for her registering talking coming from close behind her.

Juliet suddenly stopped grinding on Burt and turned to see who was behind her. She saw Tim and Henry. Henry was mumbling something to Tim.

Juliet turned her head back to Burt, who was just starting to open his eyes - wondering why Juliet had stopped. It was only at the sight of Tim and Henry standing over them that Burt remembered that he and Juliet were not alone. He had got so caught up in Juliet's excellent lap dance, that he forgot he was actually getting a lap dance from a 'stripper', at his stag party.

"Here's a twenty as well, sexy. Can I get the same?" were Henry's words, which made an awkward situation for Juliet even worse.

Juliet looked a little sheepish and turned to see Henry waving a twenty pound note behind her. "Well, he gets it for twenty as he's the groom," she replied - her quick-thinking saving her again.

"OK, does forty make up for it?" Henry said, now waving two twenty pound notes in his hand. Juliet looked at the money. She didn't actually care about the money though - she was horny and would actually like to grind on another lap. Though she didn't really want to grind on Henry's lap. Plus she started to think that giving another man a lap dance would be going too far.

"OK, then I've got next," said James.

Juliet turned to look at James, sitting down on the sofa and waving forty pound in the air. "Hmm, I wouldn't mind grinding on James's lap," thought Juliet. She only really thought that because she had noticed earlier, when she was leaning over James, that his bulge looked impressively large. "Why couldn't James have asked for a lap dance first? Then I could have done him and stopped after that... I'm supposed to be a stripper for hire, so I don't think it would sit well with the guys if I skipped Henry... I wonder if -"