Juliet Entertains Five Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, my turn now," Henry said, not letting Juliet finish her thoughts. He acted like a little kid waiting for his turn on a toy, as he grabbed Juliet under her arm and pulled her up from Burt's lap.

Juliet noticed the slight look of worry in Burt's eyes, as Henry led her back to his seat. She was slightly concerned herself. But as she turned to walk, she locked onto James' bulge; and the thought of shortly grinding against it was enough to distract her. Before she knew it, Henry had sat back in his seat and was pulling her down onto in his lap.

Juliet didn't want to make eye contact with Henry and just looked down instead. The first thing that she noticed was that the small bulge Henry had whilst standing up, had completely disappeared. It wasn't that he was no longer turned on, but that the fat from his belly had covered it.

Henry took the fact that the stripper just sat there, looking down, to mean she was waiting for her payment. He forced the notes in his hand down past the band of her panties. He pushed them down as far as he could and moved his hand around, trying to gain contact with her pussy.

"OK!" Juliet said loudly, as she pulled Henry's hand out of her underwear. "I think from now on tips can just be handed to me". It was at that point she realised all her tips were missing. She looked back at Burt, who was collecting them from around the chair he sat in. "They must have all fallen out when I was giving Burt his lap dance," she thought to herself.

"Hey, Mr Groom!" Juliet shouted to Burt, waving the two twenty pound notes. "How about you look after this money too."

Burt walked over to Juliet and took the money from her. He paused for a short while, wondering whether he should say something to her about the lap dance. He decided he would allow her to give this one to Henry, but then wanted this whole stripper act to be over.

Juliet started giving Henry his lap dance; and Burt returned to his seat.

Juliet wasn't getting much out of grinding on Henry. All the fat just made it feel like she was grinding on a warm pillow. Henry, on the other hand, was loving having this gorgeous woman grinding on him. He was taking full advantage of the situation, by groping her pert bum as she slid back and forth.

After a short while Henry wanted more. He reached up with both hands and grabbed Juliet's bra-covered breasts, and started groping them. Juliet stopped grinding and grabbed Henry's hands. She tried to pull them away but Henry held firm.

"Hey! Don't YOU know the rule about not touching the stripper?" shouted Juliet, trying to use Henry's rule play against him.

"Well I think you are also breaking some rule," replied Henry. "By now the stripper is usually naked."

"Well your brother only paid fifty pound," replied Juliet. "That only gets you a strip down to my underwear."

Henry finally released his grip on Juliet's breasts and dropped is hands down to his sides. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He pulled out all the notes he had, then offered them to Juliet. "Here you go, sixty-five pound to strip naked."

Juliet was stuck for words. She didn't really want to strip naked for these guys, but she also knew that the guys would think it weird if the stripper didn't accept more money to strip further - especially after starting to give lap dances! Eventually she decided to agree, but only to taking off her bra.

As Juliet announced her decision to the guys they all cheered and hollered in excitement. Although it would have been obvious to anyone paying attention, that Burt was just pretending. He actually looked slightly concerned.

While still sat on Henry's lap, Juliet reached round to unhooked her bra. Henry had beaten her hands there, however, and started undoing the clasp. She quickly put her hands up to the front of her bra to stop if from falling. Then, at her own pace, she slowly pulled it away from her body - not because she trying to do a strip tease, but because she was nervous.

Unbeknown to Juliet - as she was too embarrassed to look - every guy had scrambled to get a look at her gorgeous 32D breasts as she pulled her bra away from her body. Even her fiancé Burt, who had seen them many, many times before, moved so he could see them.

When Juliet finally looked at someone, it was at Henry in front of her. He was practically salivating at the sight of her breasts in front of him.

After about ten seconds of looking at her breasts, Henry placed the money he was still holding, onto the arm of the sofa. His hands then moved to Juliet's bum. Slowly, he started to pull her closer to him. Juliet was quick to realise what was happening and hurriedly exclaimed, "I think it's James' turn for a lap dance now". She tried to get up off Henry, but his hands moved to her hips and he held her tight.

Henry looked a little angry as he spoke to Juliet. "You still owe me time on my lap dance. And going by how long Burt got, at least a couple more minutes."

Juliet really didn't want to grind on Henry any longer. She was getting nothing from it; and the thoughts of grinding on James was filling her head.

"Or you could let me just have a feel of your breasts instead," Henry said to Juliet, now with a smirk on his face.

Juliet considered her options. A quick grope of her breasts was actually sounding better than having to grind on Henry for a couple of minutes. She glanced quickly over at James and noticed his bulge again - this time it seemed bigger though. Had it got bigger because he had seen her breasts? Or was it just Juliet's imagination?

"OK, but only very quickly," Juliet said to Henry.

Henry didn't waste a second. As soon as Juliet had got out the word "OK" he was already reaching for her breasts.

To Henry, rubbing and gently squeezing Juliet's large breasts - certainly the largest he had felt (not that there were many to compare it to) - felt absolutely incredible. This was now the best moment of his year. Maybe even of his life!

Juliet was actually enjoying her breasts being groped far too much for her own liking. An effect of being horny was that her nipples became sensitive. This was unfortunate in this circumstance, as Henry was keenly focusing on tweaking her nipples as his hands groped her breasts.

After about ten seconds of groping Juliet couldn't take any more. She announced to Henry that his time was up. Reluctantly, Henry stopped his groping. He did keep his hands held at Juliet's breasts for several more seconds though, until Juliet got up off his lap.

Juliet picked up the money from the arm rest of the sofa. As she moved away from Henry she held up the money and looked over to Burt. To her surprise, Burt was already standing next to her. She paid it no attention though and instead turned to look at James.

Burt spoke to Juliet as he took the money from her. "Er, can I see you in the kitchen, for just a minute, please?"

Juliet was eyeing James' crotch as Burt gently took her arm and guided her towards the door.

***

Now in the kitchen, Burt was standing, looking at Juliet in front of him. He couldn't believe his fiancée was standing there in the kitchen in just her panties. He couldn't believe his best friend and work colleagues had seen her breasts. He truly couldn't believe that she had just given a lap dance to that creepy Henry; and even let him grope her breasts.

Burt had a million questions going through his mind. He wasn't sure what the most pertinent one was. When he finally spoke, however, he asked Juliet, "why are you going ahead with these lap dances?"

"Because I'm horny!" Juliet replied, her candid answer surprising Burt. "Let's just do it right here," she continued. She then moved in towards Burt and hugged him. She began kissing his neck and groping his bum.

Burt broke off Juliet's advances. "We can't do it here, now. I'm sure if we don't get back in the living room soon then the guys will come looking for us."

"Well go and tell them to leave!" Juliet demanded. She approached Burt again. "I want that cock of yours inside me," she whispered to him, and proceeded again to kiss his neck. Juliet knew Burt loved it when she used that language as part of their foreplay - it was the only time she did use it.

"How can I get them to leave? If I demand they leave now then they will think I'm going to fuck the stripper!"

"Well, you are," replied Juliet. She proceeded to slide her hand up and down Burt's trousers, rubbing his growing erection.

"Well I don't want them thinking I'm that kind of guy. And besides, I'm sure that would actually make them want to stay and watch!"

Juliet stopped stroking Burt and stood back from him. It was obvious she was becoming more frustrated. "I don't know either," she said. "But you better figure it out soon, as I will be fucking you - whether we have an audience or not!"

Burt had never seen Juliet like this. He knew she gets very horny when her clit is rubbed for a while, but had never known her to be this wild.

"Now, I'm going to give James a lap dance. If the other two guys want a lap dance as well, then I will quickly do them too. But after that, you need to get them all to leave!"

Juliet then turned and walked away from Burt. He didn't want her to go, but he couldn't think of anything to get her to stay.

***

As Burt entered the living room, Juliet was taking two twenty pound notes from James. Any small hope Burt had that Juliet wouldn't actually go through with any more lap dances, was now gone. Juliet held out the notes behind her and Burt took them on his way back to his seat.

Both Juliet and James had smiles on their faces as Juliet lowered herself onto James' lap. Even though he was wearing jeans, Juliet could easily feel James' erection through them.

James grabbed Juliet by the hips. He slowly but firmly pulled her body deep down onto him. His erection grew further; and then even started to pulsate - something that surprised Juliet. She gazed into James' eyes as she started grinding back and forth along his erection.

While Juliet was enjoying sliding on James, she really wanted to have her clit stimulated. Unfortunately, even given the considerable bulge James was sporting, because it was through thick jeans, it meant that there was nothing really sticking out so as to catch against her clit. She decided to speed up her thrusts, hoping that would be a good alternate stimulation.

After a little while of sped up grinding, James leant forward, stuck his tongue out, and licked Juliet's right nipple. They both just froze in place after it happened. James was quick to apologise, stating that he just got caught up in the moment. It was at that point that Juliet looked around the room at the other guys. They were looking on in amazed excitement. Henry had actually stood up and was even rubbing his own bulge. Turning to look at Burt on the other side of her, he, on the other hand, just looked shocked. In that moment, Juliet realised things had probably gone too far with James.

Juliet put her hands down to her side and rested them on James'. She gently started to push his hands away from her body. James got the hint and pulled his hands away. Juliet could see James was disappointed. So was she, in fact.

Juliet raised up from James' lap. As she looked back down at him, she saw he was now smiling. "I guess he's now just glad he got a lap dance," Juliet thought to herself. James wasn't actually smiling for that reason though. As Juliet turned to face the other guys, they soon realised why James was smiling. Well, all the guys except Burt, anyway, as he was sitting behind Juliet.

The guys were all staring at a very distinct wet spot that Juliet had in the crotch of her panties. She hadn't realised exactly what the guys were staring at, and smirking about, as she had just assumed it was about the general lap dance situation.

Juliet focused on a particularly happy Tim, and asked him whether he was next to have a lap dance.

Tim looked Juliet all over. It was obvious that there was a battle going on in his head. "I would love to," he said, when he finally spoke. Juliet started to walk towards him when he continued talking. "But my wife would kill me if I did."

Juliet was surprised Tim had those kind of morals. She guessed that he was a 'look but don't touch' kind of 'pervert dad'.

So that just left Shaun who hadn't had a lap dance.

Juliet turned to face a nervous looking Shaun, sitting centre stage (so to speak). "How about you?" she said to him.

"Er, yes, if you don't mind," Shaun just managed to get out, in reply to Juliet.

"Of course not sweetie - that's what I'm here for," Juliet replied, giving Shaun a wink as she said it.

Shaun pulled out his wallet and held out all the money he had - eighty-five pounds. "That's too much sweetie," said Juliet.

"That's OK. I think you're actually worth a lot more than that," Shaun replied.

Juliet was pleased by how sweet this young guy was. She didn't want to take any of his money, but she had to keep up her role as stripper - and it's very unlikely a stripper would turn down the money. She still couldn't take all his money though, so she told him to keep twenty for a taxi home. Shaun was actually relieved by that, because in the moment he had completely forgotten about getting home.

Juliet gave the money to Burt, as Shaun put his wallet back in his jeans.

As Juliet sat down on Shaun's lap, she realised there was a problem. She could feel cold, sharp objects poking into her. She raised up from Shaun's lap to see what they were. Shaun had a bunch of zips on the legs of his jeans. Whilst they were nice looking jeans, the zips were a real issue in this situation.

"I'm not going to be able to give you a lap dance as the zips on your jeans will scratch my legs to pieces," Juliet said to Shaun. He looked so disappointed when she said that to him. So sad, in fact, that it looked like Juliet had instead just told Shaun his childhood pet had died.

"Just take your jeans off," shouted Henry, snapping Juliet back from her thoughts.

Simply allowing Shaun to take his trousers off hadn't actually occurred to Juliet. She wasn't sure if that would be going too far though. But a look of hope now upon Shaun's face was steering her decision.

"Just take 'em off," shouted Henry again.

"Yeah, take 'em off," shouted James, joining in.

"Can you give a lap dance without my jeans on?" Shaun optimistically asked Juliet, as though checking whether there was a rule about it in the stripper's handbook.

Juliet, realising this would be her last act as the stripper anyway, decided to allow it. "OK," she replied to Shaun. "But only because you're such a sweetie."

Juliet stood up and backed away slightly from Shaun. She hadn't backed away quite far enough though, as when Shaun stood, his body was only inches from her body.

Whether it was because of the gorgeous stripper right in front of him, or the thought that he would soon be getting an intimate lap dance from her, but Shaun stood there struggling to open the top button of his jeans. After a few seconds he sat back down on the sofa, slid forward so he had a better angle in which to tackle the button, and finally got it undone. He now had another issue though when he tried to push his jeans down. His position on the sofa - half laying down - made it too difficult for him to push his jeans down.

Juliet was partly amused at seeing Shaun struggling. But she wanted to get the lap dance over with. "Let me pull them off," she said to Shaun. She bent down and took hold of either side of his jeans. As Shaun had struggled so much, she decided some force was necessary, and proceeded to give them a big tug.

As Juliet tugged on Shaun's jeans, surprisingly they pulled down with relative ease. Unfortunately for him, his underwear also came down with the jeans. Shaun's cock, sitting erect at about five or six inches long, and around two to three inches wide, was now fully visible to all.

Shaun quickly separated his underwear from his jeans and pulled them up. As they were fairly loose fitting boxer shorts, his erection 'pitched-a-tent' in them well. Feeling slightly embarrassed, he put his hands over them to try and hide his erection.

Juliet apologised to Shaun, but couldn't help laughing slightly as she did. She then took hold of the bottom of his jeans and proceeded to pull them completely off his legs.

Juliet stood there looking down at Shaun. "Are you ready?" she eventually said to him. He nodded that he was.

Juliet positioned herself above Shaun, planting her knees either side of him, and started lowing towards him. "You can't keep your hands there if you want this lap dance," Juliet said to Shaun, looking at his hands still covering his crotch.

As Shaun pulled his hands away from his underwear, Juliet noticed the tip of his cock was sticking out from the side opening (which, in this current position, was facing upwards). She pointed this out to him, and he quickly secured his cock inside his underwear.

Juliet continued to lower herself down onto Shaun. Because he was still slightly forward on the sofa, she realised too late that she was lowering herself directly onto his crotch, rather than his lap. She became aware of this fact because she had now lowered her crotch directly onto the tip of Shaun's erect cock. In fact, his cock was directly beneath her opening. Juliet was well aware that the only thing that had prevented Shaun's erect cock from entering her, was two thin pieces of underwear. She wasn't sure if Shaun knew exactly where the tip of his cock was resting; but she felt safe knowing that the other guys likely never knew the exact position they were in.

Now in a second attempt, Juliet lifted up slightly off Shaun's cock. She tried to adjust the position of her knees slightly, but a dip in the sofa meant her knees slid pretty much back to the same position. When lowering herself back down again, unsurprisingly, Shaun's cock lined back up with her entrance.

Juliet thought that maybe a little bit of force would help with the problem, by pushing Shaun's cock clear of her crotch. So, gently, she pushed herself down. But what happened then was a real shock to her. Shaun's cock actually started to enter her as she pushed down. She thought the material of the underwear was strong enough to prevent Shaun's cock from being pushed in - but she was wrong! It hadn't gone in much more than a quarter of an inch when she stopped pushing down. Seeing the equally surprised look on Shaun's face made her realise that he was fully aware of the situation.

Curiosity, plus a fair amount of horniness, was actually making Juliet think about seeing how far she could push Shaun's cock into her with the underwear barrier between them. She quickly realised she shouldn't be thinking like that though, and proceeded to lift up off Shaun.

Juliet lifted up only slightly, high enough so that Shaun's cock was no longer inside of her. With it now resting back on her panties, she started to rock back and forth, in an attempt to get it clear of her crotch. All that happened during the back and forth movements, however, was that Shaun's cock would slide forward and hit her clit. This was actually a worse situation for Juliet, as the stimulation on her already excited clit was too much. After only a few attempts at this she had to stop.

Sheepishly, Juliet said to Shaun, "can you hold it down, out of the way, while I lower myself?" Shaun realised immediately what she meant, and lowered his hand to his crotch, pushing his cock down against his body. As soon as Juliet felt Shaun's cock move away from her crotch, she quickly started lowering herself, to avoid it quickly springing back up. In the speed to lower herself she managed to pin Shaun's hand under her.

As soon as Juliet's crotch lowered onto Shaun's hand, he instinctively tried to pull it free. His knuckles were vigorously rubbing side-to-side, against Juliet's clit. Shaun was also, unintentionally, rubbing his own cock in the process.