Juliet Entertains Five Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet was about to lift back up off Shaun's lap when she realised that would put them back in the same situation they were just in. So, instead, she just let Shaun continue to try and shake his hand free.

After about ten seconds of stimulating shaking, Shaun managed to pull his hand free. In the process, he knew he had also shaken his cock loose, through the slit in his underwear. As he didn't think the stripper had realised, and he wasn't sure what to do about it anyway, he kept quiet.

Now Shaun's hand was free, Juliet started the lap dance. After grinding back and forth a few times, she realised that Shaun's cock was loose. She didn't want to mess around further, so she ignored it. She kept her movements a little shorter though, to avoid exposing Shaun's cock.

After a little while of grinding, Juliet's mind started to wander. She started to compare lap dances. This was by far the best one she had given. Even though Shaun's erection wasn't as large as James', the short movements, with so little fabric between them, just felt amazing. The fact that Shaun's cock was able to stimulate her clit helped majorly too. Also, she couldn't really overlook the fact that, technically, Shaun's cock was briefly inside her pussy!

Due to the stimulation and the naughty thoughts, Juliet had began grinding harder and faster, without even realising it. Not only that, at some point her movements caused Shaun's cock to move forward, pointing towards his body. In that position, with the outline of Juliet's crotch quite clear due to her wetness, everyone could now see that Juliet was clearly rubbing Shaun's cock up and down her pussy - and that she was grinding his cock against her clit in particular.

Both Juliet and Shaun had their eyes closed the entire time. So neither were aware of the performance they were putting on for the guys. By the look of ecstasy on both their faces, however, in that moment, they didn't care.

After only a minute of grinding, Shaun's cock erupted. His sperm shot over Juliet's panties and up his t-shirt.

Juliet had actually realised Shaun was about to cum, as she felt his body tense. She was so close to her own orgasm, however, that she found it difficult to stop. Having Shaun cum over her panties was something she couldn't really ignore though.

As Juliet sat there on Shaun's lap, she still couldn't open her eyes. She felt all eyes were on her, the guys laughing at her predicament. When she finally got the courage to open her eyes, she saw Shaun's face and his look of embarrassment.

It was all too much for Juliet. She sprang to her feet and ran towards the door. A moment later, the guys heard footsteps going up the stairs.

Burt handed Shaun some napkins so that he could clean himself off. Shaun did his best efforts, and then proceeded to put his jeans back on.

The guys started discussing their theories on why the stripper suddenly shot off to the bathroom. Burt kept quiet. He was just glad that everyone assumed the 'stripper' had headed upstairs to the bathroom. The conversation then quickly moved on to how great the night had been - in particular, how stunning their stripper turned out to be.

After a short while Burt heard his phone go off, notifying him that he had received a text message.

He went to the shelf to retrieve his phone and check his message. It was from Juliet. "She must have grabbed her phone from her coat as she went upstairs," Burt thought to himself. The text from Juliet read: "Get rid of them now!"

Burt thought for a second and then grabbed all the phones on the shelf. "That was Juliet," he announced to everyone. "She is going to be back soon, so you all need to leave. Tonight has been a bit mad," he paused and stared at Shaun's cum-stained t-shirt, "and I think it better if you weren't all here when she gets back."

Burt put the phones on the table, and everyone proceeded to take theirs back.

"What about the stripper?" enquired Henry.

"I'll take care of the stripper," replied Burt. "It will be easier for her to leave if you are not all here."

Begrudgingly, the guys all headed towards the front door. James was the last to leave and held back for a moment to talk with Burt.

"Thanks for tonight," James said to Burt. "It was a great night... I particularly enjoyed meeting Juliet". A big smirk then came over his face.

Burt, in shock, just stared at James. "Does he really know Juliet was in fact the stripper?" Burt thought to himself.

"You don't remember, do you?" James continued. Burt looked at James with confusion. "You sent me that video of Juliet just after you first met her."

Suddenly Burt remembered what video James was talking about. "I'm surprised you could remember her from that video," Burt replied.

"Well, I didn't fully recognise her until I saw her tits. I must admit, I watched the video quite a few times after you first sent it to me. I was entranced with her tits; and those two small moles stuck in my mind."

Burt felt a mix of emotions on hearing that. Back when he sent James that video he had no idea that he would end up in a relationship with Juliet - let alone be marrying her.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. Burt realised he should go and see Juliet, but felt awkward asking James to leave at that point. Luckily, James realised his friend's awkwardness and left.

Burt quickly headed upstairs to see Juliet. He was dreading what state she might be in. He couldn't ever have imagined before that night, that she would end up doing something so erotic.

Burt went to the bathroom to find Juliet, however, she wasn't in there. He came out of the bathroom and peeked into their bedroom; and their he found her, curled up in a ball on the bed.

Juliet was above the covers, now completely naked. She must obviously have taken off her panties because of Shaun's sperm on them.

Burt slipped onto the bed behind Juliet and hugged her. "You must be so angry with me?" Juliet said, being fairly confident that it was Burt behind her, as she had heard the guys leave.

"Don't be silly," Burt replied. "OK, things went a little further than we both thought they would, but it wasn't that bad."

Burt's words were a small comfort to Juliet. "But I gave your friends a lap dance and they saw my breasts. Even though they don't know it was me yet, come the wedding day they will realise then... It's going to be so embarrassing!"

"Er, I wouldn't actually worry about that," said Burt, rather sheepishly.

Juliet uncoiled slightly from her fetal position and turned to face Burt. "What do you mean by that?" she asked him.

"Well, Henry hasn't been invited, remember. Shaun said last week that he probably wouldn't be able to make it now. And Tim... well, Tim is probably going to guess when he finds out that the stripper he hired couldn't in fact make it."

Juliet was actually starting to loosen up as Burt was talking. "And what about James?" she asked.

"Well, don't be mad, but James actually figured it out earlier."

Juliet now sat up on the bed, looking curious. "How could he know?"

"Well - and please try not to be mad - I may have sent James a video of you."

"You may have! And what video was that?"

"OK, well I did. It was so long ago though, and I completely forgot about it until just now. I only sent it to him to make him jealous at the time."

"So what did you secretly record us having sex, and then sent it to your best friend!" Juliet asked angrily.

"Absolutely not!" exclaimed Burt, in defence of his actions. "The video was of the night at Bar M, when we first met. Remember, when I did the Tequila body shot off you."

Juliet looked confused. She actually remembered the body shot, but was baffled where this video came from. She wasn't entirely surprised that it was taken without her realising, however, as she covered her face the majority of the time, as she was embarrassed that she was dared into letting a stranger do a body shot off her.

Sensing Juliet's confusion, Burt continued. "Well, two things actually happened that night that I don't think you ever realised. I hadn't noticed these things at the time either. It was only when Carlton emailed me a copy of the video, out of the blue, that I saw them."

"Who's Carlton? And what is this video?"

"Well, that's the first thing I was going to explain. Carlton is an old Uni friend that I bumped into that night. He actually filmed me doing the shot, without me realising at the time."

"And what's the second thing?"

"So the other thing is that your breasts got exposed, for a brief moment."

"What! How comes nobody told me? I thought Karen would have said something, as she was there that night."

"I doubt they would have noticed it, even if they were looking. It happened really quickly. It was only on the video that I noticed it."

"So what actually happened?" Juliet enquired, curious how this all happened and that this is the first she had heard of it.

"Well, when the bartender was putting the salt on you, he pushed your top and bra up slightly to reveal some cleavage."

"Yeah, I do actually remember that. That was about the only time I looked at what was happening, as I was worried that he was trying to expose my breasts to everyone."

"Well he kind of did, by accident. When he pushed your bra up he pushed it far enough to reveal your nipples. When he stopped pushing it though your bra sprung back down. As I said, it happened really quickly. I don't think anyone noticed at the time. Slow replay on the video was the only thing that made it noticeable."

"So you noticed my nipples exposed on this video, and you sent it to your best friend!"

"I know it sounds bad, but it didn't happen like that. At the time I was just so happy about that night. So when I got the video through from Carlton, I just wanted to show the world the incredibly sexy woman I had made out with. I settled for just showing James instead. And I swear, at that time I hadn't even realised your nipples were exposed in the video. I only noticed it shortly after."

After a short while thinking, Juliet spoke again. "OK, I think I can forgive you for that. But what you're actually telling me is that someone else also has a copy - this Carlton who took the video - and he could know about my exposure, and could have shown it to countless other people!"

"Well, maybe. I highly doubt it though. Even if he had noticed, he's really not the type to spread a video like that around. He said he only recorded it for me, so I doubt he would have kept a copy."

Juliet didn't look convinced. But she couldn't really do much about it. It wasn't actually Burt's fault either. Well, sending it to James was actually his fault. But the rest wasn't.

"So how did James recognise me then?"

"Well you know those two small moles you have on the underside of each of your breasts, which are almost parallel to each other? He recognised them, tonight."

Juliet was shocked. She knew the moles were memorable once you had seen her breasts enough to notice them, but couldn't believe James had recognised her based on them.

About twenty seconds past and neither Juliet nor Burt said anything. Burt was about to break the silence when Juliet spoke.

"So what you're saying is, by the time of the wedding, all the guys there will know it was me who was the stripper tonight?"

"Er, yeah," Burt replied, nervously.

"Phew!" said Juliet, confusing Burt.

"So you're relieved about them knowing?" Burt asked.

"Well, obviously I would rather that they never find out. But I am relieved it won't all be discovered on my wedding day. There will be enough going as it is - I didn't want to have to worry about that too."

Juliet started undoing Burt's trousers.

"Now get your clothes off!" Juliet demanded. "You're going to give me what I've been waiting for all night."

Burt stood up and quickly started stripping. Juliet laid back on the bed, spreading her arms and legs out wide, in the perfect pose for waiting to be deeply penetrated by her lover.

It only took a few seconds and Burt had stripped naked, and was stood over Juliet. He had been waiting a long time to fuck his beloved again.

Burt lowered his body over Juliet's. He kissed her passionately. Her arms and legs wrapped around his body.

Pulling away from their kiss, Burt posed a question to Juliet, which he didn't really want to ask, but felt obliged. "Are you sure you want to do this now? I thought it was your wish to wait until after the wedding?"

Juliet tightened the leg-grip she had around Burt, then forced his pelvis down to hers. Amazingly, Burt's cock lined up perfectly with Juliet's pussy, and sank in with ease. Burt was a little surprised at just how wet Juliet was, considering only a short while ago he was convinced she was deeply upset.

"Well that was before tonight's events," Juliet replied to Burt. "I can't wait another moment". She then proceeded to kiss him again.

Burt was seeing a side of Juliet that he never knew existed. He wondered whether the short pre-wedding abstinence was the cause of her drastic change in her beliefs on the sexualisation of women, or whether she had just pretended to be that type of person, as she thought that's what Burt wanted.

Juliet's legs remained locked in place for about ten seconds, firmly holding Burt deep inside her. She then released her hold of his body. Within moments of being released, Burt began thrusting away. His cock slid in and out of Juliet at a pace she hadn't seen since they first started dating.

Within only a minute, both Juliet and Burt were approaching an intense orgasm. After several more thrusts, Juliet's body tensed wildly as she orgasmed, which sent Burt over the edge, and he started ejaculating inside of her.

After a short while, Juliet's orgasmic spasms concluded; and then Burt's thrusting slowed to a complete stop.

Juliet whispered into Burt's ear, "I'm glad we never waited". She then pulled his head up so that she could kiss him on the lips.

After the kiss, Burt put his head back down besides Juliet's. The two of them just lay there, motionless, enjoying the feeling of their bodies being entwined as one.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories