Just a Jab Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John continued, "You have possibly heard news items about my problem and the case against the company in question. My reproduction system was affected and drastically altered. As I said it is a little uncomfortable to be speaking about this, my system builds up and if not relieved causes me pain and then I will pass out. I would eventually go into a coma if nothing is done to drain it," Barry opened his mouth to make a comment but John beat him to it, "Before you ask, it is my semen that builds up, and yes the relief is exactly what you are thinking. Well maybe not exactly, you see I cannot just do it myself as it would not be effective enough."

John sighed as he built up to saying it aloud to his work colleagues, "I must have sex with another person for it to work. By myself I would need to drain it every hour at least, I would need a big bucket and probably end up with RSI of my wrist," this last with a grin as the others chuckled.

"Maybe this is too much information but I think you need to know this now rather than later. I think all the lurid details will eventually come out as the legal case moves forward. Plus the media will find out something, if not about me specifically it will be about one of the others. Hopefully this will just be a footnote in some late night news show.

"So I need sex regularly, is what I am trying to say, with a woman. By regular it was at best every eight hours to begin with," to which three people stared at him with wide open eyes, "but after the last problem it has become more often, although I am still working this out, " now those owl eyes were joined by wide open mouths.

Paula whispered loudly enough to be overheard, "OMG how could Linda take that," she then saw that the others were looking at her, "Oh shit, sorry. I thought I was just thinking, was it out loud?" and she got nods in return, "Sorry John, it popped out before I could think."

"No problems Paula, I think we would agree with you, although more so than you think. You see I am bigger than before as well, so it is not quite as easy either.

"Before you ask any more let me also make an announcement. When I was a teen I had a bad fever and it roasted my system making me infertile. This condition has fixed that problem, and without us realising the implications Linda is expecting out first child."

Clapping and congratulations broke out from the three newbies to his story and he was subjected to back slaps, hand shakes, hugs and kisses. The kisses were from Paula, and the hugs varied depending on who was giving it. Janet and Bronwyn joined in the hugs and kisses, not willing to pass up an opportunity. John continued when they settled back down.

"The downside to this was that Linda became quite sick to start with and the doctor advised that she should not have too much sex as this could affect the pregnancy," he was now getting confused looks, "Linda decided she needed help for me and we have been getting this help from some special friends."

Nobody missed his quick glance to Janet and a whispered, "Oh," was heard from Greg. The others looked at him in question as to what his comment meant. He looked back at them and silently mouthed, "Lunchtimes," making the other two raise their eyebrows and mouth "Oh, of course!" to themselves.

This was not missed by the three in the know and Janet blushed a little having been found out. She thought it different in theoretically letting them find out than actually knowing.

"Yes, I won't say it out loud, but there are others who have helped. Just remember that without this I would not be here with you today. This is not an erotic porn story about some rampant sex romp, but is a serious matter of me being able to live."

At this moment Barry made the "Oh" whispered comment and quickly dropped his head to look at his knees. The other two looked at him but he would not elaborate until John asked him to speak up.

Barry said, "John I do not want to speak up on what I thought about because it is just a guess based on observations. I also would not want to embarrass anyone or make unfounded guesses. I could get into big trouble if I am wrong."

Bronwyn made an educated guess and asked a question while looking at Barry, "Barry, is this about someone not showing any surprise this morning," and Barry dropped his eyes feeling a bit embarrassed that his thoughts had become known, "That's okay Barry. You are right, I do know about this; and yes, I am another one who is helping John."

This was met with surprise, but no condemnation towards either woman. Each of the three had their own thoughts on these disclosures. Barry was amazed and finding it hard to grasp; Greg too was amazed but had some jealousy issues to work out; Paula was amazed and jealous as well and wondering how she too could join his group of helpers.

John spoke up, "You didn't have to say anything Bronwyn, but thank you. Now we have some other items to speak quickly about before I have to go home. In two weeks the grid efficiency project is kicking off with Barry as project manager. How is that going?"

Barry went through the progress to date and what is intended over the next few weeks. He had opened up new office space next door for the project personnel. It was lucky it became available so close to the main office. Builders were starting on Monday to make the alterations to fit the new personnel. Most will be open office plan to keep costs down. It was planned to be ready before the client arrived. Some key personnel were starting next week to get up to speed on the project details and will be squeezed into the existing office for now. John suggested they use his room if needed. Bronwyn added that she has found alternative accommodation and will be moving next week, so this apartment will be free then.

After some other mundane items were concluded John ended the meeting after reminding everyone to be careful until the office was cleared of unwanted bugs. Barry, Greg and Paula went back to work after some more congratulations and pass their best wishes to Linda. Bronwyn waited a moment and went to work herself after giving John a quick hug and kiss. She took the office supplies with her. Janet started clearing some more items when Paula returned to the room. She stopped after entering and looked hesitant. Janet and John both looked at her and John invited her to sit at the dining table.

"Is everything alright Paula?"

She held her hands together on the table and sat quietly keeping her eyes down. After a minute she gave a deep sigh and spoke, "John, I don't know how to say this without it, um, me looking bad. Oh shit it seemed easy when I was outside before coming back."

Janet was listening as well and sat down next to Paula and put a hand over the young woman's hands, "Paula, maybe before you go any further I think it would help if you had a little chat with Linda," and Paula got a frightened look on her face as though she was being rebuked, "She may just be okay with what you are thinking."

"But shouldn't I, well," she stammered and looked from Janet to John.

Janet then added, "No, that's not necessary. He would just look at you wide eyed and move his mouth like a fish out of water anyway," at which they both giggled relieving Paula of her anxiety. John just looked between them trying to understand the woman-speak, "He will be amenable, believe me you have no worries about that. Just remember that, before you approach Linda, you will not be alone in this."

"Thanks Janet. I hoped I wasn't making a fool of myself."

"No Paula you haven't. It is all quite understandable."

Paula thanked Janet again and after giving John a brief hug and kiss to the cheek she went to work.

John watched her leave the apartment and turned back to Janet with his eyebrows raised, "Would you like to interpret that for me. I have no idea what just happened. She never said what her problem was, is there trouble in the office I should know about?"

"No John, nothing to worry about. Paula can sort it out herself from here. I would guess you will find out for yourself sooner or later anyway. Enough for now I have to finish cleaning this mess. How are you feeling?"

John sat quietly for a minute or two as Janet finished clearing up. She had a bag of rubbish ready to throw out when John answered her.

"Sweetheart I am feeling the tingles slightly. I have been trying to work out how to get through today. This morning has been a bit on the negative side and it is a long time until Linda will be home. I think she mentioned being tied up until almost dinner time, and it's only past nine now. I have all day to survive and I am not allowed to work yet so cannot stay here. Damn this gets complicated. I will go home but am not sure what to do about later. I forgot about that."

He was getting a worried look when Janet moved to him and rearranging him on the chair she sat on his lap, "Sweetie, no need to get worried. You and I will make sure you are okay for now, that is if it is alright with you," as John smiled at her last query, "Then you can go home for a rest and I will sort something for later."

"Thanks love," he answered as their lips met, "Perhaps we can make use of the extra bedroom for a little while."

It took very little time for the pair to strip the blankets off the bed, grab some towels and get themselves naked. John remembered at the last moment to lock the main door to prevent accidental discovery. His hard cock bounced all the way to the door and back making Janet laugh as she watched him dash about. She loved it that he wanted to be with her so much, making the woman in her feel so loved and desired. It also made certain her vagina was well lubricated and half way expanded to take his entry.

They wasted no time in getting started and he was half way inside before they got fully positioned on the bed. John was absolutely getting into this sex thing, and loving it. He chuckled to himself as a stray thought crossed his mind that maybe this was an erotic porn story about a rampant sex romp.

"That's right love, get it straight in. All this talk about you needing treatment has had me so ready for you."

John responded by pulling back a little and pushing himself firmly a few times until fully inserted. They both sighed as he bottomed out, then he got himself moving as his lust took over. There was no need for any conscious thought as to what they needed to do as nature has a way of getting us to do what comes naturally. Janet was soon in the throes of an orgasm which fortunately John could time his own to match her peak. She loved it when he came as the pulsing cock in her vagina would send her further into her climax. They had just finished when they heard a soft voice.

"Oh god that was beautiful," John started to move then recognised it, "Sorry to disturb you, I thought I had accidentally locked the door when I left before."

Janet said, "That's okay Bron."

Bronwyn continued talking, "That was just as loving as you were last night and this morning John. I think you make it all so natural to be with you even though you are making love with someone else. How do you do it? You make it all so perfect, even if only seeing you with another. No jealousy, no loss of that loved feeling that you give. Although I am feeling envious that it is not me there with you."

Janet was peaking out from underneath John to see Bronwyn as she spoke, "He does do that doesn't he," and she glanced at John, "Don't look so surprised mister wonderful, just go with the flow. This is how we see you, how you behave towards us and how you make us feel for you and about ourselves."

John had looked back towards Janet, "I'll believe you, I won't even question you; but I still won't understand what it is I am supposed to be doing to have this effect."

Bronwyn responded, "Best way to handle it John, if you start questioning things you might lose that natural manner about you. That is something I hope never happens."

Janet spoke up, "Did you want to join us, I am sure John would be happy about it?"

Bronwyn was removing her clothes as she answered, "Thanks Janet, I will join you. But I came up to let you know that Matt rang and is on his way. He should arrive in about fifteen minutes."

She got on the bed as John gave Janet a kiss and rolled off to lie on the bed allowing both women to cuddle him from either side. He also received kisses on his cheeks and neck from both, and kisses on his lips when he turned toward one woman or the other. He marvelled that two women could be with him like this, and at how smooth and soft their skin felt as he caressed their sides and backs. Their butt cheeks felt wonderful as he cupped them, amazed at how different they were and how much easier it was to reach Bronwyn's. They stayed still resting up against his sides with a leg over the top of his making certain his feet were well separated. There also seemed to be the obligatory pair of hands sharing his cock which had yet to shrink after shooting only once.

A couple of minutes went by and Janet moved to leave the bed after a long kiss with John. She stated as she got up, "I had better get cleaned up to meet this Matt when he gets here. Is there anything I should know about him so I don't make any mistake in recognising him?

Bronwyn answered with a smile, "Oh there could be no way to not recognise him. Just remember his surname and you will know it's him."

Janet smiled recalling his name was Strongun and Barry had mentioned he was a little geek. She left to go to the bathroom for a wash.

Bronwyn took this opportunity to let John know in no uncertain terms that she was not here for a sleep. She moved to be on top and positioned his cock at her entrance. She too had been turned on by all the talk this morning regarding him needing treatments. It took very little effort for her to push down onto him and get his erection all the way in. Sitting up like she was riding a jet ski.

"Oh god John you feel so good inside me. Oh shit I am still on a high from this morning."

John just grunted in response as he was loving the feel of her covering him. She started moving and groaning pumping herself on his cock. She quickly reached her climax and only just kept herself from screaming by clamping her mouth on her index finger. Her tightened inner muscles held John's cock in place as her orgasm vibrations sent him over the edge. He shot his cum into her feeling his relief with each pass. They soon ended and Bronwyn collapsed on him and he held her in place with his arms around her, enjoying the feel of her skin against his. Her boobs providing a pillow effect between them, and her hardened nipples were pressing into him. This time he was shrinking and plopped out of her vagina followed by a flow of juices. Wriggling her hips Bronwyn gave him a kiss and got off the bed and went to clean up in the bathroom. She soon returned to get dressed and after a quick smooch left John to return to work. A smile had not left her face and looked like it would be a permanent fixture for the day. She was humming a tune as she got to her desk in time to see Matt arrive.

John remained on the bed for a while longer to relax and recharge his energy levels.

He thought, "I should give Linda a call about this afternoon, but that can wait a little while. If worst case happens I can come back to the office and meet someone here again. Now that sounds like a good idea, unless of course Linda can be finished early or drop in for a lunchtime quickie."

The idea of Linda meeting him at home for lunch got him moving and he was soon cleaned up, dressed and putting the towels in the washing machine. He would let Bronwyn know before he heads home so she can finish it off later.

Bronwyn welcomed Matt as though he were a stranger, following his lead after he greeted her, and she recalled the bug in reception area. At his request she called for Janet to come to the front room and had to stifle a laugh when the woman walked in and stopped and stared at the behemoth of a man. Janet had expected a scrawny weed of a man from the description Barry had given, then she remembered Bronwyn giggling when she had said to think of his name. She gave the receptionist a menacing look knowing she had been led on by her as to what he looked like. She could hear a quiet giggle from Bronwyn at the little joke she had pulled. Janet organised the inspection with Matt, even though they both knew he already had the results. This was for the benefit of the unseen listeners.

John went into the office to let Bronwyn know about the load of washing and apologised that he could not stay to finish it off. He officially met Matt again for the listening devices, and told him to fix anything wrong that was found. After a brief chat with his colleagues he called Matt to follow him outside and pointed to his car and mimed ears listening. Matt said loudly that he would check the cars in the area now and promptly did that and pulled the device from John's car. He made a loud point of showing this to John as though it was the first time to be made aware of it.

After sealing the device in a special box, Matt said, "How did I miss that before?"

"We were in Linda's car last night so you had not been aware of our second vehicle. I forgot to mention it as well, and only checked this morning when Janet reminded me I should."

"Okay, but I'm not happy that I missed it. This is my profession and this is too sloppy for me, and it will not happen again. On another front, the pest guys will start early tomorrow morning at your house. This means you will get your house back by next Wednesday. I organised for packers and cleaners so you only need to sort out what you need until then."

After a few more comments they shook hands and parted with Matt returning to complete his search and John to go home.

Janet had been busy while John was resting and Matt searching the office giving Linda a call to organise treatment for John. They knew he would have to go home to stop him from working and overtaxing his strength. Linda told Janet that she would sort this out for now after they both castigated themselves for not thinking about this before. Linda checked her list for today and swore that she could not take any time off to go home, even for a short visit. She had some ideas though and quickly made some necessary phone calls before returning to work.

***

At home John had made himself a sandwich for lunch and tried ringing Linda a few times without success. It seems she was either already on the phone or not answering calls. He left a couple of messages and waited to hear from her while he ate. He tried watching TV but all that big hair and shoulder pads in the often repeated 1980s movie was too much. They were sexy then but looked silly and outdated now, and not even saying it was retro could produce any interest. Playing some nice recorded piano music instead as background noise and resting in his favourite chair John soon dozed off.

He was soon disturbed from his slumber by the front door chimes, and as he stood up his tingles announced their presence becoming painful making him double up with a grunt. John had thought he would be okay for longer and this was only early afternoon, barely four hours since his last treatment. By the time he got to the door he was sweating and finding it difficult to walk. He rested against the wall before opening the door to see Glenda smiling at him. Entering the house her smile was quickly replaced with concern and she wrapped her arms around him to help with support as they made their way to the family room.

"Thank god you are here."

"I won't ask how you are John, I can see that for myself. I assume you need treatment urgently, so sit back and let me help."

Glenda immediately undid his pants and pulled them off him with assistance from him lifting his butt off the seat. His cock was ready and his old girlfriend wasted no time providing to his needs. Her hands grabbed his shaft as her lips slipped over his head pressing on his skin as she provided suction. John groaned and let his body relax into the lounge chair and his head fell back with eyes closed. Keeping her eyes on him for any bad signs Glenda began sliding her mouth down over his knob as her hands rubbed up and down on his cock. She kept a tight hold on him to maximise any touch, and her head bobbed back and forth on his shaft end. She did not have a lot of recent experience at this and hoped it would be good enough. He made very little response with no body movements and only occasional sounds.