Just a Jab Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Linda did was to send a message on her phone to the treatment group about getting together this weekend. It was too late to expect replies so she shut the phone down and joined her husband in sleep. She also remembered that she must email their friends tomorrow that John is okay, but not totally out of the woods yet.

***

Friday Day 26

John woke early to find Linda spooned with her back up against his front holding his hard cock between her legs rubbing her pussy lips against it. He remained still and just enjoyed the feeling of his wife getting herself off. It was rare these days for him not to be fully involved himself and even though his tingles were at the annoyance level he put off joining in. To know that Linda was still sexually needy helped him come to terms with his own physical 'must haves'. It was good to know it had not become enough just to satisfy his requirements, she still wanted it for herself.

His tingles did not let him linger for too long and he soon entered the action to the delight of his partner. She had been enjoying her jilling on his cock, but nothing came close to being filled by a man. She felt his warm hands slide from her hips to over her breasts supporting the left one that was flat against the bed. For some reason she could not fathom he liked to hold her flat boob that spread over the mattress, but she didn't really care as it felt too good to have his hands on her body. He gave her nipple a light pinch causing it to harden before running his hand down to play with her now prominent clit. A minute of this and she was running juices all over his cock from her vagina and at his urging she bent forward to accept his cock from behind. He was long enough now to be able to fill her sufficiently in this position and still have some left over. His hand moved to support her tummy which was slightly pouched against the bed with her on her side and bent forward. Keeping his hand there he increased his movements and was soon pumping into her at full speed. He felt his climax approaching and just before it hit he pressed his hand firmer against Linda's abdomen.

"Sweetheart, is it okay for me to visit our baby like this."

Being reminded that she was pregnant was too much for the already emotionally high woman and she burst into an orgasm with no warning. John let his own release go and they rode the wave of passion to its end. They did not move for some time allowing the love to float around the room.

"Oh John, you sure do know what to say to me don't you. Having your baby is a dream I had stopped thinking about."

They remained like this and dozed a bit longer until they were joined by Sophia, "I hope I am not too presumptuous by coming in early," as she ran her hands over their bodies noting how they were coupled together, "Am I too late and not required this morning?"

Linda responded, "No we had a little bump together earlier as John decided to say good morning to our future baby."

Sophia heard the little tear in Linda's voice and knew how wonderful this was to them, "You are making me so jealous Linda, I wish I could be that way myself, but not to be. So sailor don't you need me this morning or do pregnant women satisfy you totally now."

Linda laughed and slid off John's still hard cock and pushed him to roll over to face Sophia, "Oh I doubt this fat ugly old preggo hag could satisfy him enough all by herself. Please finish him off before he goes on a sexual rampage through the neighbourhood casting his seed everywhere and we end up with a population explosion in none months time."

They did laugh at her descriptions and John found himself unable to respond because his mouth was fully occupied by that of a horny dark haired woman. Sophia seemed especially horny this morning as she could not wait for John to roll on top. Instead she got on top of him and immediately shuffled her pussy to trap his cock and push it into her. Taking a couple of pushes she got him all the way in and let out a huge sigh of relief.

"I don't know why but I have been feeling so horny all morning since I opened my eyes. All I could think about was this cock in my pussy."

Linda raised her head and looked at Sophia, "I woke feeling the same, except I had a hard one poking into my back. I just had to rub myself off with it while waiting for the lug here to wake up."

John looked to the side table to check the time, "I was able to last most of the night. Perhaps last night had some more lasting effects."

"Hmm John, if so then may there be more nights like that. Oh god you feel so good inside me. Shut up now so I can enjoy it more."

Sophia put action to her words and picked up the pace making certain he was moving the full length possible. Today was the continuation of last night's connection, except the physical effort was more evident. The sweat build up on Sophia's skin was due to muscle use not emotion. John was loving it as much as Sophia as she went all out to get her rocks off. They were both closing in on the end of play climax with Linda one step behind them. Her hands were pumping her own body as quickly as Sophia was moving on John. He lost control at one point and his hips pushed up against Sophia causing a clash of their pubes and this got her over the line allowing the orgasm to rush through her. John followed quickly and Linda was just moments behind him as they all grunted and groaned together.

Sophia collapsed onto John who held her tightly against himself with Linda stretched out beside them. Linda went to put an arm around Sophia but realised it was the one she had been using on herself and it was caked in John's jism. Sophia felt the liquid unexpectedly splat against her back and did a little scream.

A voice yelled from the hallway as Kim called from outside the room, "Are you okay in there? We heard a scream."

Linda called back, "All okay just got a little surprise and reacted. Sorry to disturb you."

"Okay Linda, have you seen mum?"

The trio on the bed were trying to stay silent but they kept breaking into giggles making this hard.

John answered, "I think I heard her earlier, she'll be busy doing something."

"Thanks John. Good morning, seeya soon."

Sophia was trying to get out of the bed and get to the bathroom to clean up when they heard some giggles from the hall. Smiling to themselves they did manage to sort themselves out and after a clean up Sophia snuck back to her own room to begin the day normally.

At breakfast Linda announced she was skipping work today as they had the doctors appointment this afternoon, and after yesterday she did not want him left alone. The twins offered to keep John company today but Linda gratefully declined the offer stating she needed to do this herself as his wife. She softened the blow by saying they could be babysit him another day, because the girls would have loved to be with John all day having him all to themselves. He raised his eyebrows at Linda after this statement knowing they could not help with his treatments but Linda just shrugged her shoulders back at him and smiled.

It turned out to be a quiet day as Linda and John settled in at Sophia's house. They spent some time watching and talking to the contractors at their house, and Linda managed a last visit inside to grab some minor items she had forgotten. The supervisor working on the house mentioned that a man had walked by earlier and asked them what they were doing here. The stranger told them he had left some things with the owner and forgot to grab them before. He went to enter the house but the workers stopped him saying they were sealing the house and could not allow anyone inside without the owner's consent. The man tried a second time and they threatened to call the police. They had been warned why this job was being done and it was not their first time working with Matt. The contractors had managed to take a photo and had sent this to Matt for his information. John thanked them for their diligence. When Linda returned they went back to Sophia's house where John filled her in on what had happened.

They had a very quiet day compared to their recent lives enjoying this time together to reconnect on a normal basis as partners and companions. During the morning Linda had received replies to her message from late last night, so she was able to make final preparations with the women for tonight. They organised to meet at Janet's home for a late dinner. Linda also made a call to the hospital nurse, Polly and had to leave a voice message asking her to attend tonight, and ring back to confirm. Linda knew she had not fully committed to John in the longer term, but she also knew that was the young woman's insecurities showing. Meeting everyone, Linda thought would help convince her it was okay to join the group.

One phone call to Linda caused her to leave John inside as she sat outside to talk. He didn't think much about it guessing it was work related. Paula had rung Linda to have a talk with her and after getting the gist of her query she arranged for them to meet together tomorrow at a coffee shop. John wondered about Linda's smug smile when she returned but after his wife didn't elaborate he ignored her smirk and they continued their quiet morning. The twins had an exam late morning and had left earlier. Their offer to babysit John today had been in jest knowing one of the 'oldies' would do it anyway. They had left in high spirits as after today they had only one week of high school left, and that was just for two more exams.

It was good that the girls had gone as it made life much simpler for Linda to give John his treatment. Linda provided very loving and gentle sex for John which they both enjoyed immensely. These may not provide enough relief to last long but to be able to love each other intimately made it so beautiful to them. So with just two treatment sessions during the day at mid morning and after lunch, they set off to the appointment with Philipa Kendal.

Along similar lines to the last visit Philipa let her receptionist leave early. She took blood samples and asked the relevant questions on his health and activities. She was very concerned that John was requiring treatments so close together. The doctor told them she was still investigating possible medications and other methods to help. They were having some luck with the acne and hair problems another two men suffered, so far not permanent solutions but things that were helping. She and the other doctors and researchers were hopeful of finding something.

After the discussions reached their logical conclusion Philipa asked if she could help John with a treatment. He went to answer her with yes, as his tingles were developing, but Linda spoke first with a definitive, "Yes Please."

Philipa gave a big smile as she got the answer she was hoping for and rose to shepherd them to her back room. There was a new bed in the room, larger than the previous one. John raised his eyebrows at Philipa and she actually blushed as she realised the implications of changing the bed were not lost on them. She just smiled and nodded to them feeling it unnecessary to state the obvious.

Linda spoke as they undressed, "Philipa I think it would be a good idea if you could join us tonight at a get together of our good friends. We are all involved with John and felt it necessary to sort out some things because of how his problem is progressing. If nothing else we can put together a roster to make sure he is always covered. We had a problem this week when we forgot because of the shorter intermissions. We got lucky that an old friend was available and got to him just in time. I am truly scared that John will land back in hospital and we won't be able revive him in time. I know that is silly, but I am scared nonetheless."

"I would be happy to come, could you write down the address and time and I will definitely be there. It might even be of benefit for your friends to be able to ask questions directly to me. I can answer what I am able to. Do you think that would help?"

Linda was in the consulting room writing down the details of tonight and answered, "Yes thank you Philipa, that would I think be great for them to speak with you. It may relieve their minds to meet you and know someone is looking out for John's health."

John had learnt long ago to keep quiet when women were discussing things, especially about himself, unless spoken to directly. He had already removed his few items of clothing and sat on the edge of the bed to admire the women. He was finding watching someone get undressed naturally, without any pomp, to be a turn on. To him it meant they were uninhibited in his presence and he was allowed to look at them and just admire their bodies. A striptease was great if you needed the arousal or the woman needed the confidence to be naked in front of the man by creating an erotic situation. He was already ready, willing and able so a normal undressing could be savoured. He guessed he was a voyeur at heart and would like peaking through the slit in the blinds.

Linda returned to the room as Philipa was removing her last item of clothing and together they approached John, again in an unhurried manner as though going to bed like this every night. Philipa pressed her lips to his to kiss him with a passion before going down to her knees in front of John. She had been waiting for this moment for so long, wishing she had the opportunity whilst he was in the hospital to be with him. Some things were not to be, and now she was finally getting her wish. Her hands were busy stroking his long hard cock, learning how it felt again.

She eventually stopped the kiss and moved down to take his cock into her mouth. There was a lot of suction involved making John moan at the wonderful sensation of her mouth and hands. Her medical knowledge assisted her to know all the right spots to attack and John very quickly found himself nearing a climax. She felt him tense and his cock swell as the orgasm began and by backing her mouth off a bit she could take and swallow almost all of his load. Linda was spellbound watching the action and would have been playing with her own pussy except after the day of sex she was feeling sore down there. This did not stop her getting very horny and when Philipa pulled her mouth off his cock Linda swooped in and kissed, licked and sucked around Philipa's mouth collecting any spillage. The doctor was as surprised as John by this behaviour but being so over the top lustful herself she joined the activity by kissing Linda back.

The kiss lasted a couple of minutes before the women returned to 'normal' sanity and disengaged with a small embarrassed smile. John however had been taken over by a large surge of lust at the brazen female action and grabbed Philipa and pulled her onto the bed with little ceremony. He immediately spread her legs and positioned himself between them, and lining his cock at her opening thrust into her faster than he would otherwise do. They were both fortunate as the kiss from Linda had finalised her readiness for his entry. She was fully open and wet with her natural lubricant. His sudden arrival at the end of her vagina pushed her into an orgasm causing him to pause until she stopped gripping him so hard.

He did manage to move again and thrust his cock as fast as he could as he too had become lost in his lust. He moved at high speed for almost five minutes and Philipa went into another orgasm that was stronger then the last one. The tightening on his cock forced him to stop and then pushed him into his own climax. His semen pumping into her extended her own climax until the last drop was pushed from him. They were so noisy in the throes of their orgasms that they did not notice Linda have her own. Hers was not as strong but she found it extremely satisfying. All three collapsed to recover, finding the new bed more comfortable and large enough to accommodate them. Philipa had also prepared ahead with hospital wipes and towels to clean themselves up afterwards so cum was not dripped on the floor as they made their way to the bathroom.

Philipa received thank you hugs and kisses from both John and Linda, although she felt she should be the one grateful to them. The earlier passionate kiss between Philipa and Linda had them thinking hard on what it might mean. In the end they could not come to any conclusion and chalked it to the emotions running high during that moment. John's gorgeous penis seemed to have that effect on women.

By the time they were dressed again it was almost time to hunt down some take away food for tonight's meeting. Linda searched on her smart phone and ordered a range of meals to be ready in time for them to collect. They had to make three stops but the resultant variety was well worth the effort. Janet and Adriana were at home when they arrived and they were able to prepare the dishes for heating or cooling as the each required. John did receive his usual heartfelt hugs and kisses as he was welcomed by the mother and daughter. There seemed to be more tongue involved each time he got a kiss, not that he would complain.

The other women all arrived over the next half hour and John again received many hugs and kisses in greeting. He was glad for his recent treatment as all this oestrogen in one place would have had him doubling over in tingles in no time. The amount and variety of feminine beauty around him made him feel extremely humble and chuffed that they were all here for him. They had all come here because of their friendship and love for him. He sat watching as the meal was served onto the table and plates and cutlery set out.

Eight women of varying ages all fussing around and checking that everything was in the right place. He had served some drinks for them all and then made to sit out of the way even if the chair was by the door to the kitchen. He wondered how being beside the kitchen door was 'out of the way'. Then each woman would walk past him slowly, gently brushing against him, getting as close as possible without seeming too obvious about it. He was starting to feel like a poster by a hatch in one of those old navy war movies where every sailor touched the picture of the woman in skimpy clothing. He actually got the feeling that things were being moved or removed and brought back just so someone could go past to touch him. The chaos around him made it too hard to confirm this or not.

The women in question had an opportunity to meat some of the new members of the team. Philipa was old enough with self confidence to be able to cope with the scrutiny. Bronwyn knew most here so she could feel confident enough, but Polly was the new outsider and did not feel at all confident in herself. She found herself suddenly confronted with all these women, some of whom she had only briefly met before and others who were totally new. One thing in common was they were all absolutely gorgeous with stunning figures. Linda took pity on her and pushed her to sit by John and he quietly spoke with her. Next time Linda saw her she was laughing at something John had said and was able to ignore everyone else in the room. Seeing the way John was giving her his attention and allowing her to gain some confidence made her love her husband all the more.

Linda thought to herself, "Soon we will start eating then decide what needs to be done next about this one-of-a-kind man that we all love unconditionally."

============================================

Hope you liked this chapter. I had fun writing it.

I would like to receive constructive comments to help improve my writing.

I will delete comments that are purely trashing the writing without obviously having read it.

--GfG.