Just a Jab Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth and hands were getting tired by the time he started to hump himself and make determined grunting sounds. Glenda guessed it had been a few minutes and she was pleased he was now responding. Another minute of this he tightened his body, then made a louder grunt as semen spouted from the end of his cock into her mouth. The quantity and heat of his sperm took her by surprise and some of it flowed out of her mouth onto her chin. By the third load she had settled into sucking and swallowing marvelling at how sweet it tasted, and felt so smooth as it ran down her throat. He eventually stopped spurting and Glenda sucked up the last dribbles as well as cleaning her chin, still amazed that he could taste so sweet.

He gave a deep sigh on the last pulse and Glenda could feel him relaxing. She moved to be beside him on the sofa and put her arms around him to provide comfort. Her body relaxed at the familiarity of having him close once again and gave her a measure of peace. He moved slightly to take her into his arms and pulled her so she was on his lap facing him, her head rested against his shoulder and she gave his neck a gentle kiss. They remained like this for a while until John recovered. She could tell he was feeling better when his hands started wandering over her back and rear end, ending in pulling her closer over his still hard cock.

"Thank you dear, you are a life saver."

"John, what happened? Linda called and asked if I could call in this afternoon to check on you, but she never mentioned you could be in so much trouble. I would have rushed over much sooner."

"We had no idea dear, I am really glad you came when you did. I was asleep when you arrived with no idea I was in trouble, it only hit after I stood up. I hope this isn't going to be deteriorating all the time, it's only been about four hours," John squeezed her harder to him, "Thank you so much for coming and taking over. I hope I didn't scare you too much, I was pretty well out of it before."

"No John, it's all good. I was really concerned for you when I saw you. Lucky you had already told me everything and I could help straight away, and she wriggled her hips against him, "Speaking of which, it feels like you are not out of the woods yet. It feels hard enough to be able to rip straight through my pants. Perhaps we could adjourn to the bedroom and get a little bit more comfortable."

John jumped and looked around the room. They were in the family room adjacent the eating area and kitchen.

He thought to himself, "Oh crap!" and quickly grabbed Glenda's arm and put a hand to her mouth to stop her talking. She was startled at his odd behaviour and wondered if maybe this was a side effect of his problem. Giving him the benefit of the doubt she refrained from speaking and curiously followed him to the ground floor guest bedroom. He breathed a sigh of relief as the door closed behind them and he sat back on the bed. Glenda stayed standing watching him closely wondering whether she should ring Linda. She wasn't concerned enough to worry about her safety as he was acting peculiar not threatening, plus in all the years he had never even raised his voice to her.

John tried to explain, "Sorry for that Glenda. We have been having some problems lately with bugs," This made Glenda jump a bit and look warily around the room for creepy crawlies, "Not those bugs, but security ones like listening devices. The drug company that supplied my injection has taken to spying on the recipients in the hope of getting something to use against us. This is so we drop the lawsuit against them. They tried at the hospital with devices in my room. A security expert has searched and found them in the house and my office. There was even one in my car."

"Simply amazing John, do you mean we have been recorded. Is it video? Oh shit John tell me it's not video. How embarrassing for some schmuck to see me giving you a blow job. Damn John couldn't you have warned me."

"Slow down Glenda, it is just sound. They are in the lounge room, kitchen and main bedroom. The expert is taking care of them this weekend hoping not to alert them that the bugs were found. The cover is, funnily enough, doing a real bug treatment all over the house. Sorry for not being able to warn you, but I only remembered after I had recovered. I doubt any harm was done, and they certainly would have no idea who you are. I don't think I said your name, and they are listening only with no one watching."

He stood and went to her wrapping his arms around her to hold her close. She was stiff to start with but soon relaxed against him. This made him feel better as he never wanted to upset anyone he loved. Before long her arms were holding him as well and he dropped his chin and they put their lips together. The next few minutes followed like a scripted path of the obvious. Suction began, lips parted and moved, tongues extended and flicked each other, arms pulled tighter. If this was a movie from the 1950s then you would see their legs on camera and one of the woman's legs would bend at the knee and her foot would rise in the air. Lucky this is real life and not a movie, because that would be so cliche.

John managed to unbutton her blouse and pants and remove them with some help from Glenda. His hands slid from her hips across the front of her panties then up her flat stomach to grasp over her bra cups. He could feel the smoothness of the cups with some added stitching to give a pattern. At the moment he was more interested in the actual body of his one time girlfriend than what was covering her. Although he guessed that her clothing would be as sexy as she is, especially her underwear.

He managed to find the clasps at her back and get them undone to allow her torso to be fully exposed. John returned his hands to her breasts and tried to fit each one into a hand.

Uncoupling his mouth he whispered, "You have gotten a bit larger in the last twenty years or so."

She giggled and responded, "Well we were younger, and thanks for using that smooth tongue of yours to make a girl feel young and pretty. You are still a klutz when it comes to sweet talk. You just told me how old and fat you think I look."

John stuttered and tried to make amends, "I only meant you felt a bit bigger in the chest. I didn't mean to say you are old or fat, sorry dear."

Glenda laughed and dug a finger into his waist, "Gotcha, you are so easy to tease."

John laughed at his own foible. Then getting serious he returned to the smooching and manoeuvred them around so that he could ease Glenda back onto the bed. With her on her back he was able to see her knickers which must have matched her bras.

"Very pretty," he said as he slipped his fingers in the waist band and wriggled them down her legs until he could drop them to the floor. Glenda was pleased he had taken notice because she had taken the time to look her best. He stopped at this point because she was truly breath taking in her beauty. He removed his shirt as his eyes roamed over her body taking in the long hair framing her gorgeous face, slightly flattened breasts as she was lying on her back, slim waist and tight abs, and the flare of her hips accentuating the gap between her thighs, "You are still and have always been so beautifully perfect, and not just your looks Glenda."

This was too much for the horny woman in front of him and she sat up and grabbed him to pull him down on top of her. Lips quickly resumed their suction and hands roamed freely over bodies, letting themselves get reacquainted. They both felt that no time had passed since they had been together as partners, even though it had been well over twenty years. Somehow those years had not existed and he found his cock finding her entrance without any assistance. Here is where the problem occurred.

Glenda said with urgency, "Ooh god dear what the hell."

"Sorry love, I forgot that it is not the same size. I felt as though we were back in time as everything came back to me. I used to be able to just slide right in. I will take it slow, forgive me please."

"No probs John. Just took me by surprise as well. I had been back to when we were together as well. It was it was like yesterday that we had last made love. One thing is still the same though love, I want you in me and I want it now. So get to work."

He smiled with her and proceeded to edge his way forward with some helping hands to guide him. She had loved John since the first time they had met as teens in that horrid foster home. He helped her survive a bad time, so when he had to leave the home she was devastated. It was not until later after she was ejected as an adult from the foster 'care' system that she was able to find him again, thanks to a letter he had left to be delivered to her. If she had not been so immature they might have stayed together and been married now. She had thought she wanted more and left to find her own way, only to realise later that it was him. She was too late by then and he had moved on and married Linda. The best she could do was keep in touch with him and love him from afar. She had tried with other men but nobody ever stacked up so she never had a long term relationship, and what she did have were few and far between. Now was like a heaven sent mercy allowing her to once again get close to him without fear of getting into trouble. She knew he would never leave Linda because his love for her was the strongest possible, but to even have a small share of him was far better than nothing at all.

It took a short while but he was now used to easing his way in. A drawback of being so large, he had loved the good old days when he could just enter with little fuss. Of course the benefits now were that once there he was so much in contact with the vagina wall that their orgasms came so much easier. And this was another occasion when the woman hit a high point soon after his final berthing without any extra movement of his part. Her climax was short lived and she was soon urging him on to further delights.

Glenda was overjoyed at this new John, it used to be fun to have him slip in easily. This new improved digit had her at giddy heights so quickly, especially after some slow pumping. She was having multiple minor orgasms so close together with each time he moved. She was urging him faster and she was climaxing each time until he was so fast that her body went stiff. Her breathing stopped and she was in a total state of bliss. Just when she thought she would pass out from oxygen deprivation John went still and tightened up himself. When his cock started pulsing and pushing cum into her she was shocked into breathing and a giant orgasm overcame her senses causing her to pass out. She never even managed to make a sound.

John did eventually finish his flood and saw that Glenda was unconscious. He quickly eased down next to her and took her into his arms to cradle her to him. He spoke quietly to her as his hand combed through her light brown hair keeping it away from her face. He smiled when her eyes flickered open.

"Welcome back little lady. Have a nice snooze?"

"What the hell happened?"

"I think my mystical charms overpowered your sweet disposition."

Glenda gave him a dumbfounded look, "Huh."

"You stopped breathing and passed out."

"Shit. That's a first. I suppose you do this to all your women now."

"Nah, not all. Just the good ones."

Glenda broke out into a laugh joined by John as they cuddled together on the bed, allowing their fluids to flow onto the bed. She did eventually feel the mess gathering beneath her butt and wriggled over to get up to clean herself. John removed the bed linen to the hamper and joined Glenda in the bathroom. It was a tight fit in the shower but the closeness would not be complained about. Feeling much better after his treatment he got dressed and sat in an armchair in the room waiting for Glenda to be ready.

They sat and talked for a while and Glenda reminded John that he should ring Linda and bring her up to date. He dashed out to the kitchen and grabbed their phones returning to the bedroom to make his call. They both noticed missed calls and messages from Linda on their phones.

Linda was heartbroken that he had been so close again and thankful Glenda had arrived in time. It took some convincing to stop her from dropping her work and race home, and even then Glenda needed to convince her that she would stay with John as long as necessary. Before disconnecting, Linda told him to get some drinks and sit by the pool until either she or Sophia got home. They could then decide what to do about dinner. She also made Glenda promise to stay for dinner as well.

I poured some drinks and we made our way to the patio, relaxed and talked. Late afternoon Janet rang to tell me Matt had finished and removed all the devices. The computer system had additional protection and all phones were fully checked and safe. He will be doing weekly checks from now until the legal case was over.

Then she added, "Now to important things, Linda rang to let us know you had a problem this afternoon. Bronwyn is with me now listening in. We do not know whether to be concerned or cross with you. Tell me you did not try to tough it out by yourself."

"Hi Bronwyn. I was sleeping when Glenda arrived and the doorbell woke me. It was then I first noticed any tingles. I promise you I did not ignore any signs, they jumped me whilst asleep."

"We are going to need to get together this weekend and work out how to help you. It is not stable and we all need to be proactive."

"I will have to agree dear. Linda can sort something tonight for a get together. It will be messy here from tomorrow as the bug people start tomorrow morning. We will be living out of suitcases for a few days until they are done."

Bronwyn spoke up, "John I will be staying in my own unit tonight and get a start on packing and cleaning my junk. Thanks for being there for me last night, but am okay now."

"Sweets it was my pleasure to help you out. It was a distressing night all over, well the early part was stressful, the latter part turned out very well," as Bronwyn giggled in memory of what happened, "I have to go now. So I will see you over the weekend or as Linda works it out."

Bronwyn added, "Yep seeya John."

"Bye for now. Love you both."

He got a dual response of, "Love you too," as he hung up.

"All of which reminds me I should check your phone, be back in a flash," and he dashed inside and returned with his bag and fished out the phone test device. Grabbing Glenda's phone from the small table he checked it getting a green light, than he ran the next bit that added Matt's protection App. He explained it as he went.

They settled back and chatted a bit more when his phone rang again, this time it was Sophia, "John are you okay? Do you need any help? Should I get angry at you for trying to be Mr Tough Guy and ignoring your tingles?"

"Hold on Soph, I'm okay now. Glenda arrived in time. I had been sleeping and knew nothing until I was woken up by the door bell," and with a cheeky grin he added, "Although maybe you should give me a little slap just in case I was naughty."

"Ooh careful there big boy, I may just take you up on that offer. Although for what I am thinking now I should be spanked for being naughty," and Sophia broke into laughter joined by the other two.

"Sorry Glenda, I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just concerned with John when I rang. How are you today? Thank you for being there in time, it could have been a real problem without your help."

"Hi Sophia, I am good. Especially with being here to help. It was my pleasure, let me tell you."

Sophia was giggling as she signed off, "Thanks Glenda. You will be there later for dinner I hope, so I can thank you in person. I have to go now, duty calls. Bye John, Glenda."

"Bye Sophia, see you tonight."

"Bye sweet," said John as he hung up.

"Anyone else going to check on you John?"

"No that should be..."

The phone rang and John answered with a shrug to Glenda, "Hi Addie, before you ask. I am fine, no I did not ignore the signs, I was asleep until woken by the door bell. Glenda was here to sort me out, and she is still here keeping tabs on me. Lastly I did speak to your mum."

"Um er well then. Hi John. Hi Glenda. Good then. Well, if that's all, I will er um. How could you do this to me, I had my speech all prepared and it was a really good one. You sure do know how to take the wind out of my sails young man. I should take you over my knee and give you a good spanking for being so cheeky."

Glenda was laughing in the background as John smiled as he responded, "Ooh Addie, that's the second offer today for that. I am going to have a very sore red butt."

He was now laughing as well with Adriana joining in, "So you have spoken with Sophia as well this afternoon. Sounds like something she would offer. As long as you are okay John, I need to go as I am about to drive home. Love you and see you soon. Bye Glenda, glad you were there for him."

Glenda spoke, "Bye Adriana, my pleasure."

John added before cutting the call, "Yes love you Addie and see you soon."

"That should be all for the calls, I hope. At least there should be no more."

But as he said that the gate to next door opened and two lively young ladies bounced into the yard, making Glenda break out into laughter again.

She whispered to him, "John you were right, no more phone calls."

"John," called twin voices loudly just before he was pounced on as usual with one perching on each upper leg as he sat. He managed to get an arm around each as they enveloped him in a giant multi-armed hug. John was used to this from the two girls with this position being their second favourite, cuddled into each side of him on a lounge is their best.

"Mum said you" - "had been ill again." - "Are you okay" - "now, not going to" - "hospital again are you?" - "Hi Glenda," - "thought we heard" - "talking out here."

Glenda answered, "Hi Sal, Kim. Nice to see you again. John is better now, he just had a little turn before. I am baby sitting him so he stays well."

"Oh good." - "Thanks for looking" - "after him." - "John, we need you fit" - "and well for next" - "week when it's our" - "birthday. You haven't" - "forgotten have you." - "Oh no, we would be" - "heart broken if you" - "had forgotten, although we" - "do realise you have been" - "sick. So we will forgive you."

"Hold on you two, I have not forgotten and the yards will be ready by then. We are looking forward to your birthday almost as much as the two of you have been. Nothing will stop us from getting everything ready for it. Now if you are going to stay you can get yourselves a cold drink and some for us as well. Plus find a chair as my knees are getting squashed."

Kim and Sal giggled at this and squirmed a bit more on his leg before saying, "Okay," and running to the house to make some drinks. They soon returned with a ice cold jug of juice punch and more glasses. They pulled up some chairs and we sat chatting for most of the rest of the afternoon. The girls explained they had taken a normal break from studying and called their mum. This was just after she had talked to him and she let them know John had not been well this afternoon, so they had to pop over to check. After all the hospital visits John had they were worried he would be unconscious on the floor in a big puddle of drool. John wasn't certain why there had to be drool in a big puddle but Glenda found it funny.

***

At about five Linda rang again to say she was heading home and would pick up dinner on the way for all of us. She instructed John to check Sophia's house for what drinks were needed and get them from our fridge. Kim and Sally jumped up telling them they knew what was needed and raced into house to raid the fridge, returning with arm loads of fruit juice and packs of soft drink cans. They went home with their booty to load into their fridge. This was completed while Linda was still talking to John and Glenda. One thing the girls loved was when John and Linda joined them for a meal. Well any time actually, they just loved being with John. After ending the call John poured another drink for them and settled to wait in the still warm late afternoon. Sophia even came over before Linda came home to have a quick drink with them. She gave John a long hug and checked him all over to ensure he was in one piece. Then Glenda received a warm thankyou hug showing appreciation for her helping today.