Just a Jab Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia went home with her children and John quietly asked Glenda for some help with something before they went any further tonight. She agreed but was uncertain what he would be needing, and followed him into the house. On the way John sent a message to Linda to find him in the house when she got home as he was feeling the tingles and Glenda was with him. He showed the message to Glenda before sending it, and she looked wide eyed at him, but giggled as she nodded her head.

She thought to herself, "My god. No fantasy could compare to this. I hope the alarm doesn't go off and wake me too soon."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the ground floor room and turned to kiss her after closing the door. She returned the kiss and held him tight until he loosened his hold to go to the bathroom grabbing a couple of towels. They returned to their cuddling and kissing.

He did whisper into her ear, "Thank you dear for being here for me. I am really thrilled at this as I never stopped loving you, please don't be put off by me saying this."

She spoke up before he said more, "Dearest John, I have never stopped loving you either. I was the biggest fool on the planet for leaving you. There has never been anyone in my life since then who could compare to you."

A return to kissing with increased passion resulted from these confessions. They both tried to remove clothing as fast as they could without losing contact with each other. After nearly tripping over a couple of times their pace slowed and progress became faster. It took little time for them to be naked and entwined together on the bed. Glenda found the towels funny to be lying on but her experience earlier of lying in a pool of cum meant she put up with them. They had not even put clean sheets on so it was the mattress that was bare and needed protection.

Entry was easier than before and very soon they were in the throes of another huge orgasm. The towels doing a valiant job of soaking up the liquids. Linda arrived as they had settled for a rest. Glenda was uncomfortable at first having Linda join them as she was not experienced in being naked with more than one person, especially when the extra person was the wife of the man she had just had sex with. She bluffed her way through it due mainly to neither John nor Linda showing any concerns at all in the position they were in. To Glenda's shock Linda actually got naked herself and joined them on the bed, cuddling into John's other side.

Linda noticed that Glenda looked uncomfortable, "Glenda, sorry for being remiss in not fully explaining some things to you. You see, I do like to join in as well. I am not lesbian at all, but I enjoy watching John with his women. I guess I also get a thrill if they are watching me as well. My only regret is that I could not be here earlier to see the two of you that first time today. Apologies if that is too kinky but I can't stop myself in this, I find it all too thrilling."

"That's okay Linda, you took me by surprise. It's one thing to be told you are okay with this, but another thing altogether to be caught in the act. I feel like I have cheated on you even though you said it is fine and even encouraged me to be here."

"Glenda I know what you mean and a month ago I would have raised the roof and killed you both, even though I knew it would never happen. You may have still been in love with each other, but my self confidence regarding my marriage has improved enough that you stopped being a worry to me. Now you need to make a bit of space as I need this man inside me."

"Oh good, I was feeling very sore after today's efforts. I have not had this much sex in, err, a very long time."

"Ladies, can I say something here?"

Two voices snapped back, "No!" with Linda adding, "Just do as you are told."

Linda wasted no time in sitting over John and putting his still hard cock into her opening. She had been wet all afternoon since John had let her know that he and Glenda had been together. She had hoped to be home in time to share this moment.

As she slowly slid him inside her she mentioned to Glenda, "I just love a dominant male who tells me what to do all the time."

Glenda laughed at this and John could only smile as he was enjoying slipping into his wife too much. All too soon she was grounded against his pubis and began her riding motions as though in an equestrian event. John even moved his hips up and down as though it was the horse beneath her as she kept her hands supporting herself on his chest. About five minutes later Linda had completed her first orgasm and was on her way to a second when John felt his balls stirring. With some warning he let it go and as he arched his back in the air the cum spurted from his cock into Linda's vagina. Linda felt his hot semen hitting her inside and launched into her second climax. This time making a subdued scream trying not to be heard by the microphones in the house.

Glenda had to make a comment after her lust had waned, "You both look so beautiful together. I can see how you really are so suited to each other. You could make me jealous that you have this in your lives."

John responded by reaching a hand to hold one of Glenda;s hands as Linda spoke up, "Don't be jealous Glenda as you have this in your life now as well. At least I assume the pair of you still have your feelings towards each other."

Glenda looked startled, "But Linda, this is just for sex isn't it. I am trying not to let my emotions loose because I have too much respect for the two of you to let anything even try to mess with your marriage. I did forget myself before and admitted to my love but I will not let it conflict with anything."

John spoke up, "Glenda, dear, I did admit my love for you is still strong as I heard that you still love me. This does not affect my love for, or my life with Linda; it adds to our lives. I love all the women helping me as I believe they all love me in return."

Linda, with his deflating cock still inside her, was nodding her head in agreement. Glenda was astounded that this was true even though it sounded ridiculous.

Glenda said, "Thank you John, Linda."

Then as the married couple returned to their post fuck loving, she thought to herself, "Could it be any better! Well, maybe if I had John all to myself. That won't ever happen but I can now be a closer part of his life and his mine. All these years of watching and wanting him, and now finally my patience and prayers have been answered. YES!"

They soon finished so they could get to Sophia's house without being late. Sophia would understand, but explanations to the other pair are best avoided. Linda commented that at least John remembered the towels, saving more housework needing to be done.

Glenda smiled at this interchange of loving partners reminding herself of the way she and John were in the early days. She also took note of the need for towels after the mess she had been in all afternoon from his copious outpourings.

They had a fairly normal dinner with the women chatting about anything, everything and nothing all at the same time. The twins were over the moon at having their man with them again, especially after the bonus time they got to spend with him in the afternoon. They almost totally kept his attention letting him know all about their exams and what was happening during the study breaks. Then they got onto the upcoming birthday celebrations and who they were inviting to the party. They did mention that some of the girls had boyfriends who would be coming along as well. Then they had some guy friends in the overall group who would also have to be invited.

John thought to himself as they talked about the party, "I'm not all that happy about boys coming to a girls party, but they are not children any more. We will be home for the party so can keep any shenanigans to a minimum. I have to realise that boyfriends are inevitable. It is actually surprising, when I think about it, how there have not been any guys around here chasing the girls. They have never mentioned boyfriends at all, not even someone they were considering or interested in. Strange for girls who are so damned gorgeous. Perhaps they want to just get through school first and get good grades."

He asked the question, "So is there anyone you are wanting to have at the party? You know, someone special that you are interested in seeing?" then dreaded the answer as he really did not want to know.

Sal started answering in a sing-song voice, "Joooohnnn, are you checking" - "if we have boyfriends. " - "Well I don't know if" - "we should tell you if we did," and they looked at each other and giggled before continuing, "There is someone special" - "to each of us" - "who will be at the party." - "but we are not going" - "to tell you more than that." - "You might start acting all funny" - "about it."

"Okay, sorry that question popped out before I thought about it. I am glad you have your eyes on some guys. I hope they are really nice and worthy of the two of you. You are a special pair who deserve the best."

Again he realised he had said the wrong thing because now they had gotten all teary and emotional. which meant he was again smothered in their hugs and kisses. His upper legs and knees had barely recovered from their sitting this afternoon. He just chuckled at their exuberance in letting him know they appreciated his words, and at how much he meant to them. The other three women smiled and laughed at the display of affection. Glenda goggled at it for a while but Linda and Sophia were used to this behaviour far more than her. After a couple of minutes as the twins just remained cuddling John she started to wonder about who exactly they had meant when they said this guy would be at the party. She dismissed the thought as silly as they all continued chatting.

They finished dinner and after some talk over coffee Glenda left to go home. John and Linda escorted her back through their home allowing John to give her a proper goodnight smooch prompted along by Linda. Glenda was slowly getting over the change in Linda regarding her sexual revolution. The two of them stayed in the house to pack the essentials they will be needing over the next week while the house is being cleared. They did discuss very loud and clear the upcoming bug treatment to begin tomorrow, saying how they had to turn all the electrical appliances off in case the vapours caused problems. They probably sounded like they were reading from a script, but they enjoyed their little subterfuge. Linda even went as far as giving the one finger salute to each hidden microphone, or at least toward where she thought they were.

Later in the evening Sophia arrived to give them a drink and by her calculation John could be needing his evening treatment, or so she hoped anyway. He had just been telling Linda, in a whispered exchange, that they would need to find a bed very soon as he was getting tingles. Linda almost wet herself when Sophia announced her arrival so soon after John had mentioned his need. She almost had a climax when Sophia walked straight to John and held him in her arms as she whispered into his ear checking his condition. The obvious bulge in his pants was really all they needed to answer that question, but he let her know he was ready anyway. This comment from John did cause Sophia to leak more liquid from her pussy, and as her hand grabbed his cock through the pants Linda had a small climax from watching them.

They quietly went to the guest room and Linda went quickly via the linen closet to grab some more towels, noting this was the last set here. The pair were just getting undressed as Linda entered and spread the towels on the bed. This was not their first time together but this intimacy was still new enough for them to get a thrill at the naughtiness. Who could not believe the sharing of a husband by his wife would not be deemed naughty by anyone brought up in a normal society. John has been with a number of women since his health problem first occurred but he still felt like it was his birthday each time. He was getting past his concerns about cheating and adultery, especially considering the support and encouragement provided by Linda.

He then thought about Sophia and how much he had come to care about her. She was more than a close friend or neighbour. More than even a friend with benefits. She had become a very important person in his life. They might be having sex, but what he was feeling toward her was far more than that involving physical intimacy. She had become to all intents and purposes like a wife to him, as he realised the full depth of his feelings and commitment to her. He may not have been able to have children before but it was as though she had borne the twins for him to father. Even his real wife was a part of this equation as she too was tied up in the three way partnership and the sharing of the twins. His heart started beating strongly as the feelings of love flowed through him.

Linda had never thought she would be behaving in this manner of pushing for her husband to make love to other women. She could not see it as purely having sex even if the two were not in love with each other. Her husband was not able to see sex as a pure physical activity, he had to include an emotional connection as well. This did not have to be love as an 'I can't live without you' type of thing, he needed to connect with the other person. It gave the act a deeper, more significant meaning and they each came away vastly more satisfied. It also meant she got much more herself from being with them as she could feel the sharing of emotions as they happened.

Sophia was in seventh heaven as John made love to her. She could sense his love for her that went far beyond any superficial attraction they could otherwise have. This attraction would have made the sex fantastic, but the depth of feelings they shared made the act go way beyond any simple sex. Unlike Glenda, Sophia had no problem with Linda being present. She absolutely loved having the three of them involved and wanted more to occur than already has. For years she has lived next door to this couple and the relationship started as friendship, then with each year grew stronger. After her husband left she began to love the pair deeper as time passed. They stepped in to help her and her children without being asked, as though they too felt a natural connection. Her feelings towards them became more as a married couple would feel towards each other, except instead of a single partner she had two people filling that role. To top this her twins developed their own strong bond and treated them as extra parents and as circumstances warranted as friends.

This treatment session was physically quite tame compared to some that have transpired. There was no sweaty fast paced humping or flipping of positions to satisfy changing urges. John had entered Sophia in the everyday missionary position and slowly moved back and forth over his cock's full length. His eyes maintained steady contact with Sophia's. Such was the emotional connection they had each broken into a sweat by the time John had his first climax. It was then that he broke eye contact for the first time, closing his eyes as the strength of the orgasm went through him. Sophia could not resist the pass on effect of his orgasm as she too had her own, fuelled by his semen filling her. Linda sensed the atmosphere surrounding the pair and had two fingers in her vagina pumping slowly matching their rhythm. She too climaxed at the same time.

Rather than stop and rest after the peak had passed as is normal for them, John maintained his motion and pumped his cock in Sophia. Sophia was shocked at first but the feeling of him continuing his movements had her quickly moving with him. Linda too was amazed he had not stopped or even paused to catch his breath, and she followed his lead. She had to rest her hand though as it was getting tired so she left her fingers be still inside herself.

John found himself unable to stop after he came as he was so wound up after a couple of mind blowing days. His emotions were boiling over as he had gained so many new lovers and the return of older loves. He reached a hand to Linda and she held it with her free hand making her adjust her position slightly to keep from falling over. Sophia reached one hand to John and he held this as she also reached out for Linda who had to remove her hand from her vagina. She was so wet it actually made a squelching sound as she removed it. John kept his slow pace in Sophia and now they were all physically touching together as their held hands produced an emotional tie as well.

Time became irrelevant as they looked to each other. The hand holding became tighter as the love making went on. Now they were starting to make little sounds in time with John's pumping action. This started as whimpers, then moans and grew to become groans of ecstasy. An orgasm was growing in each of them in the same way, building slowly and gaining an intensity they had never felt before. There was no conscious thoughts occurring in any of them as they only felt the natural connection between them. As the peak approached the sounds made became urgent and louder accompanied by gasping for breath. Sweat was pouring from them wetting the bedding as though the towels had ceased to exist.

Despite being the one with no sexual physical contact Linda was the first to succumb to the climax. She screamed as though in pain as it swept through her and jumped into Sophia who joined her in screaming. John followed within seconds providing a deeper pained sound. His outpouring of cum felt like it was emptying from a large barrel and he had not even started spasms yet. This part did hurt when it began although he was unable to react to this as his orgasm had totally taken over his body. All three were overtaken by the sensations involved. There was no outside world, nothing beyond the three of them tied together in a binding of passion.

It did end, and they collapsed barely able to move. Only managing to shuffle slightly to prevent weighing too heavily on another. They almost but did not quite lose consciousness. As though by muscle memory John found himself on his back with a woman snuggled into either side. Arms held each other and legs were like a profusion of spaghetti. It took a long time for them to return to near normal function.

John spoke first after a weak attempt at whistling, "What the heck just happened."

Linda mumbled a response, "No idea. Did a bus just drive through and over us."

Sophia giggled as she said, "I don't know about you two but I was thinking of how much you mean to me before we started."

John looked in her direction, "Wow, I think I was as well."

Linda raised her head slightly to see them, "Me too. That was like an emotional out of body experience. Did we die and come back."

John chuckled as he answered, "We sure did cum."

Sophia laughed she lifted herself and looked down at her pussy, "God John, you came a geyser down there. It's everywhere."

Linda and John both sat up a bit a to look down and they had to laugh at the amazing sight of so much cum. It was like a lake at the top of her legs and still pouring out.

Sophia added, "I think you might need a new mattress, the towels have become a large sodden bundle."

She emphasised this by rolling a towel into a cylinder and squeezing it. Liquid oozed out as she twisted it. They all laughed at the result of her action before falling back to the bed totally spent. They eventually managed to get up and into a quick shower to wash off the sticky liquids and dried sweat before getting clothes back on. Any more sexual escapades were forgotten although there was lots of loving touches and kisses.

The twins were in bed when they dragged themselves home and to their beds for the night. They were each glad John didn't need more treatment for the time being.