Just Call Me Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's very nice looking." I told her and went back to putting the pole together.

Traci laughed at her little joke on me and sat down on her towel. She started putting on baby oil as I walked down to the water and started casting.

I have to tell you how much I love to fish, even if I'm not catching anything. I had a few nibbles but no good hits on my lure. So I wandered up and down the river bank for about an hour as Traci sunbathed. When I got back I grabbed a beer because it was getting really hot and humid.

Suddenly Traci was there and asked for a beer from behind me. I said sure and almost spit my beer out when she waded into the water topless!

I watched her in shock as she squatted down and pulled a beer from the plastic 6-pack holder and stood back up.

"Jesus Traci!" I told her, "Put your top back on!"

She looked at me like I was crazy! "Why? I don't want any tan lines." And popped the beer open standing about 4 foot away from me.

"Uh, I don't think you should be topless around here!"

"Who's going to see?" She asked and took a drink.

"Me for one!"

She looked at me funny, "I'm sure you've seen boobs before."

"Yeah but I'm you're Grandpa Traci...it's not right."

"Don't be such a prude Johnny," She laughed, "It's not like we are screwing or something!"

I was at a loss of words as she stood there enjoying my discomfort.

"What if somebody comes by?" I finally asked without staring at her nice teenage tits.

"You said there is nobody around for miles...so stop freaking out on me!" She huffed, "Back home us kids hung out at the nude beaches all the time."

I snapped out of it a bit, "Yeah, it's rare to see somebody come up this river. Just don't go telling your mom I let you run around naked."

"Our little secret is safe with me." Traci grinned, and came closer, "Besides I'm not even naked."

I just stared at her with my mouth open until she spoke again.

"Tell me the truths Johnny... are they too small?" She asked.

"What?" I replied not looking at her.

"My boobs, what else?"

Traci was only about 5'5" and maybe a hundred pounds. Her boobs looked like two large grapefruits on her small frame. Nice and tan like the rest of her slim little hard body. Her nipples were even a nice deep brown, and looked the perfect size to suck on.

"Too small for what?" I said, after looking them over.

"You know...to turn a guy on."

"I think any guy would love them." Slipped out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

"Thanks!" Traci smiled and wandered back to her towel.

I fidgeted with my pole and went back to fishing. But I wasn't really even thinking about fishing. I was trying to act like it didn't matter that Traci had been flirting with me.

I really wasn't sure what to do about her? Ziva had been right...she was a handful and I hoped she would put her top back on soon. I walked off pretending to fish like nothing had happened.

"California must be a crazy place!" was all I could think. Either that or my granddaughter was I hated to think...a total little slut.

The sun was beating down by the time I got back and I headed for the beer without looking up at Traci. I popped it open and took a few drinks. I finally had to look to see what she was doing and when I did, I almost shit!

Traci was lying on her towel a few yards closer to the water than before. She had her T-shirt over her face to block the sun and she was completely naked!

Her tan body glossy from baby oil looked like polished mahogany. I couldn't help but stare at her because she was lying on her back and her legs were slightly apart. I could see her little pussy as clear as day. It was a perfect little mound with just a tiny patch of neatly trimmed black pubes above her slit.

I stared at her puffy little pussy lips, and the big fleshy bud of her clitoral hood. While I was gawking a fly landed on it and her hand came up and brushed it away. Then she rubbed it like it itched and I could see pink as her lips parted briefly.

Something happened to me then that hadn't happened in years. My dick started to get hard on its own, and I couldn't stop it. I did the only thing I could. I waded out until my crotch was underwater. Quickly wading over to my jet ski and acted like I was checking the back drive.

It had been at least a year since I'd had a hard-on. And that had required me to look at porn and play with it for an hour!

To make matters worse Traci woke up and headed down my way, "What you doing?" She asked, stark naked and heading for the beer.

"Checking the drive, but it looks okay!" I told her and headed for neck deep water.

"God I'm burning up!" She called back, "I hope there is some beer left!"

I watched amazed as she bent over and fished a beer out of the shallow water. I had a perfect view of her nice little round ass and that perfect little teen pussy between her legs.

"You want another?" She said standing back up and looking at me with this wicked grin.

"Sure!"

She bent back over again, slower this time and that's when I knew she was teasing me. She was purposely showing me her little pussy to see what I would do about it!

I had to pull my suit down enough to let my cock out. It was throbbing and rock hard as I watched her. I was glad the water was murky when she brought a beer out to me. I didn't know what would happen if she saw my big hard cock.

Traci stood there a few feet away from me drinking her beer. I drank mine and tried to forget that my dick was sticking out under the water like a huge steel rod. All I could think about was the vision of her little pussy between her legs. She was so thin I bet it would be tight as hell to fuck her.

The only thing that saved me was focusing on the fact she was my granddaughter. I concentrated on that and my cock began to deflate. It was a shame to waist the only hard-on I'd had in years but it was the right thing to do. I mean I'd never been an angel but I really didn't want to go down that road even if my granddaughter was acting like a little slut.

"Can we head back soon?" Traci asked me, "I'm going to get sunburned if we stay out much longer."

"Sure, we can go as soon as you want."

"Okay, let me get my stuff." Traci said and waded back up towards the shore.

I refused to look at her as she got out of the water and put her suit back on. I couldn't take a chance now that my cock had finally gone dormant again.

I was relieved when I looked up and she had her baggy clothes back on. I packed the bags and she wanted me to drive us back to the cabin.

I realized that so much had happened that we'd never eaten lunch! I'd been so stressed I'd forgotten all about the food.

On the way back she was hugging me tight around the waist. I could feel her nice firm tits and the side of her face on my back the whole way. I was glad I controlled my cock which was threatening to get hard again. I almost laughed out loud when I realized Traci was... "Teenage Viagra!"

"If I could package it into pill form I'd be rich!" I thought but kept it to myself.

When we got back and unloaded we headed up the dock to the cabin.

"Thanks Johnny!"

"For what?"

"Everything!"

I watched her go in the cabin for a shower as I sat down to finish off the leftover warm beer.

"That was a close one!" I thought as I pounded down the beer.

Then I realized it wasn't over yet unless Ziva found a job already. I started feeling guilty about those nasty things I'd thought of doing to Traci when she was bent over showing me her little teen pussy. God she was something else! It had been all I could do to control my urge to fuck my own granddaughter!

I looked up at the sky and asked for forgiveness and the strength to remain pure.

When Ziva got back she was exhausted from dropping resumes all over town. Not to mention the 35 mile drive each way. I made up for it by grilling steaks instead of eating the cold Chinese food she'd brought home with her.

After dinner we sat around the fire. I was drinking my beer and Ziva had brought a huge bottle of wine home with her. Even Traci had a few beers and a glass of wine.

"I'm going to crash...I'm tired as hell." Traci said around 10pm and we bid her a good night.

No sooner than she was gone Ziva asked me how the day went.

I told her the truth, even the part about her sunbathing topless. I did leave out the part where she was totally naked.

"I told you that girl is something else!"

"Yeah, she's a free spirit for sure."

"So what did you do when she was prancing around topless?"

"I ignored her for the most part."

"Good, she hates being ignored." Ziva replied with a laugh.

"Well, if she wants to run around topless there isn't anyone to see her out here except me."

"I swear that girl is boy crazy!" Ziva told me, "Back in California she was always out chasing guys."

"I remember you did a little of that too."

"Oh yeah...I forgot about all that." Ziva chuckled.

"You don't remember getting grounded for sneaking that Bill Bower kid into your bedroom?" I asked suddenly remembering that night.

Ziva started laughing, "Oh my God! I forgot all about that Dad! That was horrible getting caught by you and mom!"

"So don't be so hard on her. You were a bit of a wild child yourself." I replied.

"Yeah, I guess so. She's eighteen now but it's hard to stop being a mom."

"Well pretty soon she will be married and you can sit around all alone like me."

"That's sad, why don't you find someone to keep you company?"

"Too late for that, I'm used to being by myself now."

"Well, if Traci gives you anymore trouble let me know."

"Don't worry about it, I'll ignore her."

"Good luck with that!" Ziva replied.

The next day Traci was up early with me and helping me chop wood. Ziva had gone job hunting and this time I cooked burgers for lunch. After we ate Traci wanted to go jet skiing and exploring so I packed up some beer and off we went. I took her to a little cove that was a favorite of mine.

It was off another river and was about 6 miles upriver from the north end of the lake. Traci spread out her towel and I left her to try my luck fishing around the sides of the cove, as she sunbathed topless again. When I got thirsty I came back for a beer and she sat up asking me to bring her one.

I grabbed the whole thing and took it with me.

I brought it and sat down next to her. Fortunately she left the bottom of her suit on and I didn't have to worry about getting hard in front of her. Not that she didn't look amazing sitting there with her perky tits on full display.

"Are there any guys my age around here?" She asked at last.

"Nope, just us old farts."

"I thought so...too bad."

"Getting lonely?" I asked her and opened another beer.

"Yeah a little...and that jet ski doesn't help much."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind."

"No what's that mean, I thought you liked driving it."

She sighed, "I do but, promise not to laugh."

"Okay."

"All the vibration makes me horny!"

I couldn't help it and started laughing, "It doesn't do anything for me!"

"You're a guy," She said, "You don't know what all that vibration does to a girl!"

"I can imagine."

"How come you have so much control?" Traci asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I run around naked and you don't even seem to notice!"

"Oh that," I told her, "I'm not supposed to look at you...your my granddaughter."

"Marci's dad didn't care about that."

"Who's Marci?"

I opened another beer because the conversation had suddenly got interesting. I gave another to Traci to keep her talking.

"Thanks! Marci was this friend of mine back in California. She used to do it with her dad whenever her mom was gone."

"She probably just said that to sound cool or something." I replied, not believing a word of it.

"No really, she showed us pictures on her phone and it was her dad all right!"

"How do you know?"

"Because I spent the night with her one time, and he was hitting on me. I wouldn't let him do it even though he was pretty cute."

"You better never tell your mom about that!"

"No shit!" Traci laughed, "I had this other girlfriend that did it with her brother all the time!"

"No way!"

"We saw them go in the bedroom at a party so we listened and they were doing it all right!"

"I guess they do some wild stuff in California."

"Yeah, I can't wait to go back there. People don't care how hard you party!" She laughed and chugged her beer down.

I was starting to understand what my daughter had said about Traci. She sounded like she was going to be a party girl when she got to college!

I'd fucked a few party girls when I was in college and it had been wild times alright. It sort of made me wish I could go back and do it all over again.

We finished off the beer and Traci put her top and T-shirt back on.

"Had enough sun?"

"Yeah, let's go back and get some more beer."

We got back around 4pm and Ziva wasn't back yet. That was a good thing because I'd given Traci a few too many beers. She was pretty tipsy and I was sure her mom wouldn't appreciate it.

"Last one before your mom gets home." I told Traci and gave her the beer.

We sat there on the front porch looking out over the lake and sipping our beers.

"Johnny can I ask you something?"

"Sure what's up?"

"If you and I were the last two people on earth what would you do?"

"Try to survive."

She gave me a frown, "No I mean about us?"

"Probably nothing."

"NOTHING?" She replied with fire in her eyes, "You don't think I'm sexy enough for you?"

I sighed, "It's not that, and I really don't want to talk about it."

"Come on, I told you some of my secrets!" She begged, "You mean if I was the last woman on earth you wouldn't do me?"

I needed to shut her down before it went too far, "I've had this problem for about five years now."

"You're gay!" She said, "I knew that's what it had to be! Most guys drool when they see me naked!"

"No, I'm not gay!"

"Then what...you have some terrible disease?"

"Yeah, it's called old age."

"What's that got to do with it?" She replied looking confused.

"I can't get it up anymore for some reason."

I didn't mention that one time when I'd seen her pussy.

"Wow that really happens to guys?"

"Yeah it does."

"That sucks, can't you take a pill or something?"

"I tried that and it almost killed me."

She sat back, "I'm sorry I asked." She told me, "If I couldn't have sex anymore I wouldn't want to live! Oh shit! I'm sorry I said that!"

"Don't worry about it. You get used to it after a few years."

Traci was silent after that and when Ziva drove in she told us good night and went to bed.

"What's with her?" Ziva asked.

"She had a long day, and a few beers."

"Oh...well I had a few drinks myself!" She told me, "Look what I brought home!"

It was a bottle of cinnamon schnapps, and she sat down and opened it up. I had a shot with her and she ran back to the car for some cold pizza. I didn't mind and we ate it that way as the sky got dark to the north.

I could see the big thunder heads and lightning, "Gonna storm in an hour or so." I mentioned looking at the sky.

"I hate storms!" Ziva replied with a frown.

I remembered then that she'd been afraid of storms ever since she was little.

"We'll be alright, don't worry about it."

"I won't...I'll be too drunk to care!" She laughed and took a slug from the schnapps.

"How come you want to drink so much?" I asked her, which seemed to be my own problem lately.

"If I can't find a job I want to be a drunk!" She said like she was giving a presidential address, "A good old drunken loser!"

"You're not a loser Ziva. Lots of people get divorced."

She burst into tears, "I gave him everything, and he shit on me and his own daughter!"

I held her and let her cry it out before I sent her to bed. I shut the door as the wind began to pick up. I watched the leaves began to swirl around as the first drops of rain began to fall before shutting my curtains and going to bed.

"Fuck what a day!" I mumbled and crawled under my covers.

The bed was spinning to the left slowly and I realized I shouldn't have had those last two shots. Lightning flashed and the cabin shook when the thunder boomed right after the flash. I was too drunk to care and fell asleep as rain began to hit the roof so hard it sounded like bacon frying in a pan.

Now I don't normally remember dreaming anything but that night I had a doozey! I guess seeing Traci running around half naked all the time must have triggered my subconscious.

In my dream Traci and I had the Jet Ski parked on the beach of my little fishing cove. I was lying back on the bench seat of my jet ski and Traci was facing me completely naked. She had her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and was leaning forward licking my knob. I was surprised how hard I ... and even more surprised when Traci started sucking it!

Traci's black hair was in a ponytail and she kept her big brown eyes on mine as she sucked my knob into her mouth again and began to bob and suck on it. Her perky tits were bouncing slightly and her dark nipples stuck out in hard points.

I knew it was a dream even while I was having it, but I wanted it to go on forever! It seemed so real, I could feel her tongue inside of her warm wet mouth slipping around my knob quickly and God it felt so good! I kept watching her sucking my cock until she stood up straddling the bench seat, and started to rub her pussy.

I felt her rather than heard her moaning on my dick. Then she licked my shaft until it was soaked all over and moved up over me rubbing my knob between her hot juicy pussy lips. She sank down on it and sat back until it was all the way up in her tight teenage twat.

In my dream Traci just kept looking down at me with her palms on my stomach as she rode up and down on my cock. Pounding her pussy down harder and harder. My balls felt wet from her juice and her pussy was making wet noises each time it smacked all the way down to the base of my dick. Traci started to pump quicker and threw her head back and let out a yell of pleasure as she came.

But it wasn't really a yell like you'd expect...it was a loud booming noise that woke me up!

The beach was gone and the room was dark except for the bright flashes of lightning every couple of seconds. I wasn't sure what the hell was happening because none of it made sense as I came awake from my drunken dream.

The first thing that I noticed was that my dick really was hard! The second realization was that it was all the way inside of hot juicy pussy! The lightning flashed again and I saw her on top of me. I thought at first it was Traci but her boobs were too big.

Another flash of light and I saw it was Ziva! Her eyes were closed and her head back, her pussy was slamming all the way down on my cock fast and she was holding back little moans. The next flash and boom of lightning hit, and I felt her vagina tighten up around my dick and start pulsing quickly as she came.

Another quick flash and her thighs were shaking like crazy as she ground her pussy in little circles around the base of my dick. Then she collapsed down on top of me and realized I was fully awake and looking at her.

"Oh my God!" She gave a startled little gasp, "I thought you were passed out...oh God!" and she started to cry as she got off me and my wet dick slapped down on my stomach. She rolled onto her back and mumbled between tears, "I can't believe what I just did!"

I was still stunned as she rolled over put her face next to mine, "Dad I'm sorry I'm such a loser! God please forgive me!"

Her breath smelled like pure schnapps and I wondered if she had gotten back up and drank it all.

"I was scarred from the storm...I came in here to sleep with you and it was...I mean you were so hard."