Just Call Me Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that I was doing it again! Fucking my own daughter and loving how good her hot juicy cunt felt as my cock pumped in and out of her.

I held her hips with both hands and listened to her moan and groan. Ziva's nice ass cheeks jiggled each time I rammed it all the way in. My balls made wet smacking sounds against her wet mound when I gave it to her hard and fast.

"OHhhhh FUuuuuuuck!" Ziva yelled out and came so hard her legs started shaking and I think she would have fallen except for the tailgate holding her up. I left it all the way in her and leaned over to pinch both of her nipples and she came again. Her pussy was milking my dick with hard little jerks and I was about to cum myself.

"Oh my god...oh my god...that feels so fucking Good!" She kept moaning until her orgasm died down.

Suddenly Ziva reached back with both hands and pushed me all the way out of her pussy. She dropped to the grass on her knees and grabbed my wet dick with one hand and started sucking my knob. I looked down in the twilight at my daughter sucking my cock fresh from her pussy.

Her knees were spread apart...her shorts and panties were all bunched up around her ankles. Ziva kept rubbing her pussy with one hand furiously as she sucked my knob hard. I felt my orgasm about to explode and grabbed my cock and started to jerk it.

Ziva pulled off my knob, "I want to feel your hot cum running down my throat!" She told me, and then held her mouth open in front of my knob. I laid my knob on her outstretched tongue and jacked even faster.

"FUCK!" I grunted, and shot four big long blasts of cum in her open mouth.

When it stopped squirting Ziva closed her mouth and leaned her head back to swallow it. Her legs started shaking as she clutched her pussy with one hand. She moaned with her mouth closed and I think she came from just swallowing my load!

My cock was still leaking when she finished and she grabbed it and sucked it dry as she milked my wilting shaft.

It all made sense now. I realized why Traci was so horny all the time...she was just like her mom.

I was feeling guilty again as we drove the last few miles back to the cabin. Ziva was happy and talking up a storm between gulps of whiskey. I had a beer that wasn't real cold but good enough to quench my thirst.

Just before we got there she said, "Dad I think I know what you should do about Traci."

"What's that?" I said, hoping she had a good solution.

"The only way she'll quit bothering you is if you give her what she wants."

I just looked over at her like she was crazy!

"Do you realize what you just said?"

"I know it sounds terrible, but if you don't... she's going to fuck the first man she finds. I know her... and believe me I'd rather have her doing it with you than some stranger she finds walking down the street!"

I walked up to the cabin speechless!

Traci was sitting in the dark with a fire going and seemed to be in a better mood. She helped us put the groceries away and the three cases of beer in the shed.

"Feeling better?" I asked as we stacked beer in the big old refrigerator.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Traci gave me a smile, "I could use a beer."

We sat around until ten and the girls went to bed. It wasn't much later that I did the same after making sure the fire was out. I didn't go to sleep right away because I was trying to wrap my head around what Ziva had told me to do.

The next morning I woke up with a loud "Umph!" as someone jumped up on top of me!

I was lying on my back and opened my eyes to see Traci ginning down at me. All she was wearing was a matching set of bright pink panties and bra.

"HI!" She grinned down at me, "Before mom left she said I should get you up!"

"I'm up...I'm up already get off of me!" I groaned.

Traci unhooked the front of her bra and pulled it off with an evil smirk, "Not until I get you up."

I had made the mistake of sleeping naked and Traci took advantage of it. She scooted back until she was sitting on my thighs and grabbed my cock. It was still in a state of shock like the rest of me as she started to stroke it up and down.

"God you have the biggest dick I've ever seen!" She remarked, "I can't wait to see it hard!"

I was stunned and watched as she bent down and started to lick my knob. Her firm boobs hanging down, the big brown nipples sticking out hard as rocks. It began to respond and I gave up trying to make her quit.

My granddaughter was going to fuck me, and confirm my reservation in hell.

I watched as Traci happily sucked and slurped my dick until it was rock hard. She seemed to enjoy sucking cock as much as her mom did.

"See!" She smiled looking at it as she stroked in up and down, "I told you I could get it up!"

"Okay you can go now." I told her, but didn't want her to leave.

Traci gave me a look, "Not Happening!"

She stood up and pulled her pink panties down and kicked them away, "I've never had one as big as yours before!"

Traci got on the bed doggy style showing me her nice little pussy. Backing up and reaching underneath to rub it with her fingers.

I got up on my knees and got behind her aiming my knob at her tiny vagina opening. I rubbed my knob up and down her slit and it got nice a slippery almost immediately. I rubbed it on her clit and she groaned.

"Quit teasing me!" She moaned, so I put the knob to her little opening.

She pushed back and my knob slowly slid past her tight ring of flesh.

"FUCK its huge!" She groaned, and stopped moving while she got used to it.

Slowly little by little she began to push and pull her pussy back and forth on my cock. I just held still and let her decide how much she could take. My shaft was getting wetter as more of me went in her each stroke.

"Oh My GOD!" Traci groaned when she pushed her pussy back on my shaft until 3/4ths of it was buried in her, "Jesus that feels so fucking HUGE!"

I put my hands on her little ass cheeks and let her fuck me. She was getting used to it and started to push back and forth a bit faster.

It only took a few minutes before she screamed out several times and came all over my cock. White pussy cream leaked out of her vagina around my shaft as she bucked back and forth quickly. I pulled it all the way out and watched Traci's pussy and anus jerk and pulse as she moaned for 10 or 15 seconds.

Clear fluid seeped down her pink slit and dripped slowly in a long string to the sheets. Traci spun around and took my wet dick in her hand.

"I can't believe you haven't cum yet! Don't you like my pussy?"

"It's perfect!"

"Most guys would have cum in me by now!"

She smiled at me, and then sucked on my wet knob hard and fast. I held her ponytail with my right hand and let her bob until I was more than ready to stick it back in her.

I rolled her over on her back and spread her legs apart. Her little pussy was swollen and soaking wet when I stuck my head down between her legs to lick it.

"OH FUCK!" Traci yelled and began to squirm as I licked her swollen clit and meat flaps.

I kept teasing and sucking on her pussy until she went wild.

"Eat ME...of fuck Yessss...eat my fucking Pussy!"

Traci started bucking her hips and pulling my hair as she came all over my mouth and chin.

I quickly crawled up between her legs licking and kissing my way to her nipples. She pulled me up until she could kiss me.

"You taste like my pussy!" She whispered pulling her lips from mine, "God you make me so hot!"

I felt her hand reaching down and putting my knob between her lips and sliding it down to her opening.

"I want you to cum!"

I pushed and entered her again. Pushing deep until I hit bottom and she let out a yelp!

"Sorry baby!" I said and pulled back a ways.

Traci wrapped her legs around my lower back, "I don't care if it hurts...Oh MY GOD!" She groaned as I pushed deep again.

I was getting really worked up and started to pump her faster, sometimes hitting her cervix which would make her jump.

I stopped and we kissed long and hot enjoying the feeling of her tight little pussy around my cock.

"Don't stop!...I want to feel you cum in me!" Traci begged, so I started up again and could feel it building up in my balls.

Ten or fifteen hard fast strokes did it. I shot off deep in her little teenage cunt. Spurting hard with my knob touching her cervix.

I felt her fingernails digging into my back as she yelled out loud. Traci bucked her pussy upwards as I ground my spurting dick deep in her. I could feel her pussy pulsing and squeezing my dick each time my semen exploded out the end.

"Oh my God I needed that!" Traci sighed when it was over, rubbing her boobs with both hands.

I had cum so hard my cock was quickly going soft. I pulled it out and stood up looking down at her, "You happy now girl?" I asked.

"Mmmmm," She sighed with her eyes closed, "My pussy feels nice and warm inside."

I stood there and watched as she rubbed her pussy gently. Cum was already leaking out of her and she rubbed it all around her clit and lips. I headed for the shower and left her there playing with the huge load I'd given her.

The guilt of fucking my granddaughter hit me as soon as I got in the shower! I just shook my head at what a creep I was, even if she had wanted it. But it was too late to late to worry about it any longer. I took a shower and got dressed.

The guilt went away as we packed to go take the Jet Ski out. Traci was a different young woman. Constant smiles and all bubbly and laughing. She ran for the dock and I just shook my head. I guess all she needed was to get laid in order to be happy.

Traci had the Jet Ski packed and was in just her bikini waiting on me when I got there.

"Can I drive?" She asked.

"Sure!"

The day went pretty much like usual. Traci sunbathed while I caught a mess of fish for dinner. My luck had changed and I was pretty happy with the catch. I was putting the fish in a live catch holder and tying it to the Jet Ski when Traci came down from sunbathing.

"Wow!" She said, "Fish for dinner!"

"You bet," I turned to look at her and she was naked like usual.

Traci had her big towel in one hand and a bottle of baby oil in the other. I finished tying the fish basket to the ski and let it sink to keep them alive. Traci came up and spread her big towel over the bench seat of the Jet Ski.

"What'cha doing?" I asked watching her smooth it out all nice and neat.

"I'm tired of lying on the ground. I thought this might be more comfortable."

I went over and fished a beer out of the water as she got on the Jet Ski and lay down with her head up towards the handle bars. I popped the beer open and took a big drink and watched.

"Johnny can you give me that other towel?" pointing to the bag on the sand.

I looked and saw it sticking out of her bag. When I brought it to her she rolled it up and made a pillow out of it.

"That's better." She told me testing it out.

Traci looked great laying there! Her legs were spread enough to straddle the back part of the bench seat. Feet on the floorboards. Which kept her from falling off the narrow seat. Her little pussy was soaking up the sun and in plain view.

She picked up the baby oil bottle and turned her head towards me, "Can you put this on me?" She asked from behind her mirror glasses.

I waded over in the ankle deep water beside her and took the bottle and flipped the cap open, "Where?"

"All over please." Giving me a grin.

It was easy to see she wanted to fuck again. I was more than willing to help her out with that when I felt her skin in my hands.

I squirted some all over her tummy and between her boobs. She laughed and jumped, "Too much rub it in!"

I began to rub her tummy all over, coating it and making it shine in the sun. Up between her perky little teen boobs and then all over them.

"That feels so good!" She sighed, as I spent a little more time than was necessary rubbing slippery baby oil over her nipples that were getting nice and firm.

That wasn't the only thing getting firm!

I squirted more oil below her belly button and began to rub it all over, then down around her sexy little mound.

"OH MY GOD!" She groaned when my slippery fingers ran up her slit, "Let me suck your cock while you do that!"

I yanked my suit down and kicked it up to the beach. I got up on the running board beside her and she leaned up on her left arm facing my hard dick. Traci took it in her right hand and kissed my knob.

I ran my left hand back in her crotch and played with her slippery pussy as she started to suck me. Traci moaned on my cock as I rubbed her hot little twat up and down and slid my middle finger in it. She kept her eyes closed and I could feel her tongue slipping all around my knob.

She spit out my dick and groaned loudly as she lay back down on her back.

"God you're making me so horny!" She remarked, as I rubbed her clit with my finger tip.

"You're always horny." I told her, bending down to kiss her lips as I massaged her slippery mound.

"I hope you're not just teasing me!" Traci said hotly, "Are you going to fuck me or not?"

I straddled the bench seat and moved up between her legs. Traci reached up and held the handle bars and groaned as I rubbed my knob on her slippery clit. I kept rubbing her clit with my knob and teasing her opening by barely pushing it in.

"Give it to me!" She complained loudly.

I rubbed my shaft with the baby oil on my hand and lined it up. When the knob slipped in I stood up and put my hands over hers on the handle bars and slid all nine inches up her tight pussy.

"UNNhhhhhh!" She hissed as my thick cock stretched her vagina wide open and went balls deep.

I started to fuck her slowly...long and deep and loved how she was yelling and jumping each time it went all the way in up to my balls.

It only took a few minutes of that before she came loudly. I left it buried as her pussy started pulsing and milking my cock with hard jerks. When it stopped I pulled out and made her get up and turn around with her butt facing me. Traci was still panting laying there in front of me straddling the bench seat.

I grabbed the bottle of oil and poured it down her butt crack, "You don't need any more lube, I'm soaking wet inside!" She groaned. I poured it all over my dick because it was going in her nice tiny anus that was looking at me.

I got close and rubbed my big knob on her anus and she realized what I was going to do!

"OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed, "It's too big for that!"

"Hold still." I told her and pushed my oiled knob against her little anus.

It gave way and my knob disappeared up her rear. Her tight little anus ring gripping my shaft just behind my knob.

"OOOhhhhhh my GOD!" Traci groaned, "Put more lube on it!"

It popped back out and I poured lube all over my knob and shaft again. She held onto the handle bars, stood up and leaned over and waited for me.

It slid in much easier the second time.

"Oh my GOD!" She groaned as half my length slid up her little tight ass.

Traci lay back down on the bench seat on her stomach as I stood up over her round little ass and started pumping her. With my morals completely gone I found it rather exciting. Watching my cock slide in and out of her little anus as she yelled loudly each stroke.

Traci began to grunt when each stroke went all the way up her rear to my balls. I might have got a little too worked up and really started to pound her little ass.

"OH MY GOD!...AHHHH AHHHH OOOoooooo OH MY GOD GRANDPA!" She yelled out when I was about to cum.

Three strokes later I squeezed her nice ass cheeks together around my cock and shot a huge load up her bum. God it felt so good! I massaged her slippery back until my dick stopped jerking deep in her butt.

When I pulled it out her little anus was gaping open the same diameter as my dick. I milked the last few drop of semen into it before it closed back up and jumped off the Jet Ski. I was out in neck deep water cleaning up when she finally got up and wobbled into the water.

I thought maybe she was pissed off from the look on her face but I guess it had been a bit of shock. When she got out to me she put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She pulled me down for a kiss and hugged her naked body to me tightly.

"Oh my god!" She told me, "Nobody's ever done that before!"

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"When I felt you Cumming in me... I thought I was going to die!"

"Glad you liked it baby."

She laughed and pulled her wet hair back still clinging to me, "Now my pussy and ass are both sore!"

I had to laugh out loud, "I guess you better take a few days off to recover."

"That's not going to happen!"

We laughed and waded back up to the shore and dried off with our towels before packing up and heading back to the cabin.

Ziva was ecstatic when she got home.

"I got a job!"

"Great!" I told her, "When do you start?"

"Right away...I've got to find an apartment in town tomorrow!"

Traci tried to be happy for her mom, but I could tell she wasn't in a hurry to leave my cabin. In fact I didn't want either of them to leave, but I didn't have much choice.

Two weeks later I was sitting on the front porch of my cabin on the lake. Just sipping an ice cold beer and watching the big round Florida sun sink behind the trees. I had my feet up on the wood rail and could hear the crickets chirping and the birds squawking for space as they got ready to roost for the night.

I hadn't seen the girls at all since they'd moved, and I missed them a lot!

I was about to head for bed when I heard a car coming down my road. The car pulled up and Ziva got out!

"Hey dad!" She waved and grabbed a big bag out of the rear seat.

"You didn't think we'd leave you here all alone did you?" Traci exclaimed as she got out of the passenger side.

"I know you're busy with your new job and stuff." I replied.

Once the luggage was put away the girls came out and each opened a cold beer.

"So what have you been up to the last couple of weeks?" Ziva asked.

"Not much...just hanging around. How about you?"

"Busy, my furniture arrived and Traci and I have been working like dogs!"

"We needed a break gramps!" Traci added.

I let her get away with calling me that, even though I hated being called "Gramps!"

It was already eleven by the time we called it a night. I took a nice hot shower to wash away the day's sweat.

When I came out of my bathroom in a towel Ziva was sitting on my bed with one of my big old flannel button down shirts on. It was unbuttoned and she was naked as she got up and came over to me.

"I missed you!" She told me and pulled my towel off as we kissed.

I felt her hand around my dick and it was getting hard almost immediately. She pushed me down on the mattress on my back and took my hard dick and gave the end a wet kiss.

"What about Traci?" I asked in a whisper, "What if she walks in?"

"Too late!" I heard Traci's voice.

I pulled my head up and looked as Traci walked in wearing absolutely nothing! She came over and got next to her mom who was jacking my stiff rod up and down nice and slow.

"God mom you could have waited for me!" She told her.

"What's all this?" I asked.

"We decided that it was best if we just shared you." Ziva laughed.

I flopped back down not believing what was happening as they started taking turns sucking my cock!

In a little while Traci straddled my head, standing on her knees and lowered her sweet wet pussy to my lips as Ziva got on top of me and took my cock up her twat.

They were facing each other and I heard wet kissing noises.

"Fuck this has to be a dream!" I thought until Ziva yelled out and I felt her hot juicy cunt tightening up around my dick. When she came it pulsed around my cock and her legs started to shake as she yelled loudly.