Just Call Me Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I needed that!" I heard Ziva say, as she slowly got off my cock.

"Traci get off his face, I want to see daddy's big cock in you!"

Traci spun around and moved down as I felt Ziva aiming my dick for her, "You better last more than a minute!" Traci grinned as the tip went in her and she pushed back until my dick was almost all the way up her tight little twat.

Traci sat on top of me fucking forward and backward as I held her tits. She was moaning already and someone pushed my legs wide apart. I felt Ziva start licking and sucking on my balls and it was all I could do not to cum.

Traci leaned forward to kiss me and my cock slipped out of her. I felt a hand around it and then Ziva started sucking my knob as Traci and I kissed for a while.

Traci broke the kiss and said, "Put it back in me mom!" I felt it aimed and Traci slid back on it again. I would have cum again except Ziva was sucking on my balls so hard it almost hurt.

This went on a couple more times and Traci was getting so hot, "Fuck I'm going to CUM!" She yelled and pumped my dick faster.

Traci came really hard and her pussy began to jerk hard around my dick. In spite of how hard Ziva was sucking my balls I shot a huge load up inside of Traci's little cunt.

"OH MY GOD!" Traci groaned and leaned down on my chest, rubbing her firm little tits on my skin and moaning as my cock kept spurting inside of her.

When it stopped Traci got up on her knees, and my wet dick slipped out of her. Ziva grabbed it and started sucking it clean as it began to go soft while Traci flopped down on her back still panting hard. Ziva stopped when it wasn't getting hard again and I got up wanting to pee and get a beer.

But Ziva wasn't done yet!

She crawled over on the mattress and pushed a surprised Traci's legs wide apart and proceeded to go down on her.

"MOM?" Traci exclaimed, "What are you DOING?"

Ziva ignored her and I watched as her pink tongue scooped up my cum that was leaking out of Traci's little pussy.

"You never said we were gonna...OH GOD!" Traci groaned as Ziva's mouth went over her clit and sucked it hard.

My dick grew hard again in about one minute as I watched Ziva sucking her daughters little pussy. Traci was groaning loudly and holding Ziva's head with both hands as her mom licked out her cum filled pussy.

I got behind Ziva and she got up on her knees so I could fuck her again. She never stopped eating Traci as I slid my cock back inside her warm wet cunt.

I was so turned on that I came again in just a few minutes. Shooting another smaller load deep inside Ziva's twat as she finally pulled her head up and moaned when she felt me Cumming in her.

When I pulled out of Ziva she crawled right up on top of Traci. All the way up to her face and planted her wet pussy right on her lips. She put a hand down on top of Traci's head and ground her pussy on her face.

"Eat me...Oh Fuck yessssss!" Ziva groaned as Traci mumbled under her twat.

I had to stand there and watch. It only took a short while until Ziva came again, this time on Traci's mouth!

I left the two of them laughing and kissing each other hotly.

The last thing I heard before I shut my bathroom door was, "God mom I can't believe you did that!"

The following Friday evening I was sitting on the front porch of my cabin on the lake. Just sipping an ice cold beer and watching the big round Florida sun sink behind the trees. I had my feet up on the wood rail and could hear the crickets chirping and the birds squawking for space as they got ready to roost for the night.

I smiled when I heard a car headed up my road. The car pulled up next to the cabin and I saw the excited looks on my girl's faces as they waved and clamored out to greet me.

You know retirement isn't that bad after all...especially on the weekends!