Just Call Me Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhh its okay baby." I told her as her face lit up occasionally from the lightning.

"No...I...see I drank too much and I haven't had sex in a year...I couldn't help it...GOD!" She groaned and laid her face on my chest hair and cried even harder.

I rolled her on her back and kissed her tears running down her cheek, "Shhh its okay baby." I told her and my dick was so hard it began to ache. I didn't even think about what I was doing as my hand ran down her tummy and between her legs. My morals had gone someplace far away as I began to rub her puffy wet pussy.

She jerked when my finger slid over her clit and her tears and crying began to slowly turn into little moans as I kept rubbing her pussy. I sucked one of her big hard nipples and she let out a soft groan and ran her fingers through my buzz cut hair.

I moved down kissing her tummy to her belly button and then lower still. Her legs opened wide and I slid down all the way and put my face in her crotch. Her pussy was wet and hot as my tongue slipped between her lips. I heard her moan in between claps of thunder as I enjoyed licking her wet slit.

When she bucked her hips and came again on my mouth I wanted her badly. My own daughter pulled me up on top of her and started kissing me hotly as the dull tip of my penis found her wet hole.

"I need you so bad!" Ziva hissed and grabbed my ass with both hands pulling me into her.

I didn't even try to stop and pushed my cock all the way up inside of her warm juicy vagina.

It had been three years since I'd had any kind of sex. My only daughter's pussy was so wet and hot that all nine inches slipped in without any problem. She let out a groan as I pushed it as deep as I could...until my balls were smashed against her body.

Hot alcohol breath on my lips whispered, "God it's so big...you feel sooo gooood...OOohhhhhhhh my GOD!" She grunted as I started to fuck her as deeply as I could.

I got up on my palms above her as she pulled her legs wider apart by the back of her knees. Her feet were pointed straight up in the air as I pumped her harder and faster. Enjoying the hot wet depths of her body as I fucked my own sweet daughter like she was my wife.

"Oh GOD...OOohhh...OH OH OH GOD!" Ziva started to grunt as her big boobs jiggled back and forth under me, "Fuck me...OH YEAH! Unhhh GOD YESssss...Don't stop...Unhhh...make me CUM AGAIN!"

I was about to cum along with her and expected the usual dribble out the end when I did. But something happened that changed everything. I felt my balls getting tight and my orgasm was a mere seconds away as Ziva moaned under me.

Ziva let out a yell and her thighs began to shake. Even her feet pointed straight up in the air did a dance when she came!

Ziva's pussy tightened up around my shaft and I felt a rush of cum push what felt like some kind of blockage out the end of my dick. It sent a quick sharp pain as it passed out the end and then it started to gush.

It was like the dam had burst and I came more than I had in years! Seven or eight long hard blast shot out the end of my penis deep into Ziva's quivering cunt!

I felt like I was 25 again and my orgasm was so intense it made my toes curl up!

"OH GOD YESSSS!" Ziva cried out below me, "CUM IN MEeeeeee Oh FUCK that feels so GOOD!" I felt one of her hands reach around her thigh and hold my balls gently as my cock jerked slower and slower until it quit at last.

I let myself down on top of her big warm boobs and she put an arm around my neck and pulled me down for a passionate kiss. I left my cock buried in her nice warm cunt as we kissed.

"God your cum feels so hot inside me!" she whispered and was still shivering from her orgasm.

I couldn't believe I'd just fucked my own daughter! But there I was on top of her with my cock still giving little jerks as the last of my load leaked out inside her.

After the intense orgasm the alcohol reasserted itself and I fell asleep as the storm continued to rage. When I woke up late in the morning the sun was shining in the window and my head felt foggy when I sat up. I was shocked to see it was almost 10:00AM!

I stood up and arched my back and stretched with my arms in the air. At just that moment I heard Traci outside the door.

"Hey are you ever going to get up!" and the door popped open as she stuck her head in.

I was facing her with my arms up in the air and completely naked.

"OH SHIT!" Traci shouted, "Sorry!" and closed the door.

In those two seconds that she saw me, I saw her eyes get big when she saw my big penis hanging there in plain sight.

"Great!" I thought, "The girl is already horny enough without seeing that!"

I was taking a hot shower and burning off the cobwebs in my head before I remembered what had happened during the night. I finished my shower still not believing it had really happened. When I got a clean set of shorts on I turned around to flip the covers back over the bed just to make sure.

I had no more doubts when I saw the big dried up cum stain on my sheets where Ziva had been under me.

"Shit!" I thought and covered it with the blanket, "It really had happened even though I didn't ask for it."

When I came out Traci was nowhere in sight. I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside where it was already at least 80 degrees. It was already too warm for chopping wood even if I could have with the huge headache I had. I walked down the side of the cabin towards the back to find Traci.

As I went around the corner I saw her and stepped back quickly. I peeked around wondering if my eyes were deceiving me. Sure enough Traci was leaning back against the side wall of the shed. It was obvious that she was masturbating because her hand was down the front of her shorts and moving fast.

I stepped back and went out front before she saw me. I sat down on the front porch and sipped my coffee waiting for her to finish. The girl was obviously horny and I felt sorry for her because she was trapped out here with no boys her own age. I wasn't about to help her out, because I felt guilty enough about what had happened to me with Ziva.

I wasn't even sure what I was going to do about Ziva. I hoped it had just been one of those booze related incidents we both could forget about.

In a while Traci showed up all smiles, "Hey, about time you got up!"

"I've been up, where'd you go?" I asked her.

"I went for a walk out back."

I let that remark go unanswered. To look at her you couldn't tell she'd been doing anything except for the twin points of her nipples trying to poke through her top.

Traci plopped down, "Wow that was some storm last night!"

"Sure was, did it keep you awake?" I asked hoping she hadn't heard me and Ziva.

"Not really, I sort of woke up a couple of times but fell back to sleep right away."

I sipped the last of my coffee in silence wonder what I was going to do about Ziva.

"I made us a lunch and packed some beer so we can go jet skiing as soon as you're ready!" Traci told me hopefully.

"One more cup of coffee first. Did your mom already leave?"

"Yeah, she left and said to tell you she'd see you tonight."

"I'll pack our stuff on the ski like you showed me." Traci said, and went racing off into the cabin.

I got a fresh cup of coffee as Traci ran out of her room with a back-pack and her bag of stuff.

When we were packed up Traci wanted me to drive, and reluctantly I let her ride behind me. I knew she'd have her hands free to mess with me so I gritted my teeth and went wide-open all the way to this other spot I knew. She held on tighter than was needed. Pushing her boobs on my back and one hand on the inside of my thigh...very close to my package.

As we flew around the last couple of corners I had to jog quickly around a couple of gators in the middle of the little river. I made three sharp S-turns in between them. I felt Traci tighten her left arm around my waist and her right hand slid over and grabbed onto my entire package...cock and balls!

I couldn't do anything without risking us flying off the Jet Ski into the waiting gators. Once past them I slowed down and made a left turn and killed the engine. We costed the last few yards to a soft landing on the beach. Traci was still cupping my unit and I pulled her hand off.

"Oh sorry...Wow that was scary!" Traci remarked like nothing had happened.

She got up and jumped off the ski into ankle deep water. I let it go, and got off and started unpacking our stuff.

I got out my fishing gear as Traci picked out a spot on the sand and started stripping off her clothes. I felt a twinge in my crotch and I wondered if I really was cured of limp dick. The problem was I didn't want to find out in front of her the way she'd been acting lately.

I figured that I already had one foot in hell and the other on a banana peel after having sex with Ziva! I wasn't about to push my luck with my horny granddaughter. I really was trying desperately to hold on to the last of my moral fiber.

I have to give Traci credit for trying to break me. When I picked up my backpack and started up the edge of the river she was naked. Standing there rubbing baby oil all over her body. Her little pussy in plain view and my cock began to swell up. I took off in a hurry and left her there to her own devices.

I fished up the river for an hour and three beers. I only caught a damn Garr and cut its head off and threw it out in the river for the gators to clean up. When I got back to the Jet Ski, Traci was on her towel naked as a jay-bird. I ignored her and got a beer and sat down in the water to cool off.

It wasn't five minutes and I heard her approaching from behind me, "Catch anything Johnny?"

"Just a damn Garr."

"What did you do with it?" I heard her feet splashing behind me.

"Threw it back...no good to eat."

"That's too bad!" She said, and stood beside me looking out at the river.

I kept my eyes straight ahead because she was still naked.

"You need a beer?"

"Sure."

I didn't even watch as she went over and fished out a couple of beers and came back. I had to look up when she handed it to me. Her pussy was just a few feet from me at my head level as she stood there not trying to hide it.

"Thanks!" I said, and looked away as my cock twitched in my suit.

She sat down right next to me and said, "Oh my God that feels good!" as she plunked down into the water.

"What?"

"The cold water," She replied and popped her beer open, "I think I might have sunburned my pussy."

I almost spit beer all over but saved it with a couple of chokes, "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, went down the wrong pipe."

"I've done that before." She grinned at me.

"That's what you get for sunbathing naked." I told her and looked back across the river.

"I'm not ashamed of my body," She replied, "I like being naked and free to do what I want!"

I looked at her and she was sitting in the water up to her nipples. They were hard as the cold water lapped at them.

"I wouldn't be ashamed either if I was you." I told her.

"Maybe you should try it?" She asked with a devious smile, "We could race up and down the river on the jet ski totally naked!"

I laughed out loud, "Beauty and the Beast arrested for nude jet skiing!"

Traci laughed with me, "Found fucking on a jet ski in the middle of the river!" She blurted out.

I looked at her and she had that look of a woman who wants it, "Hey, stop that talk. I told you my problem."

She looked pained, "I'm sorry...I thought that was just bull shit so you wouldn't get in trouble with mom if we did something fun."

"Well that would be a problem too!"

Traci sat there for a minute looking down at the water, "Johnny maybe I could help?"

"How's that?"

"Maybe you just need some help...I bet I could get it hard if you'd let me try."

That time I did spit out my beer and choked some more, "Whoa girl, I'm going to forget you even said that!"

I was trying my best to save myself from doing something I'd regret. Traci didn't appreciate my response one bit.

"FINE!" Traci yelled, she got up and stomped off, "ARRRRRRGH!" was the last thing I heard as she went back to her towel.

Right then I decided I'd have to tell Ziva she couldn't leave her alone with me anymore. My cock disagreed but I forced it to forget about it, even though it was trying to burst out of my suit the more I thought about that sweet little pussy between her legs.

Fifteen minutes later Traci was packed and wanted us to go home. I drove and she rode at the very back as far away from me as she could get. I knew she was mad but there wasn't much else I could do about it. She went in the cabin and slammed her bedroom door.

She was still in her room when Ziva got home.

"Dad, I got a job!" She told me and hugged the stuffing out of me.

"That's great! Tell me all about it."

"Where's Traci?"

"Sleeping I guess."

The next hour was spent cooking supper and finding out the details about Ziva's job. Traci came out to eat and didn't say much at all.

We sat by the fire drinking a few beers and discussing stuff for an hour. Traci kept to herself and it was so obvious she was pissed for being rejected by me.

Ziva came back with the last two beers, "Hey dad you're out of beer after this."

"Shit, we can run up to the general store if we hurry." I told her looking at the time.

"Okay, I'll get my stuff," Ziva replied, "Traci you want to come along?"

"No."

"Okay, we'll be back in an hour."

"Whatever." Traci responded and sat there staring at the fire.

"What's wrong baby?" Ziva asked her.

"I'm just in a bad mood...leave me alone mom."

"Okay, hope you feel better."

I drove Ziva and me up to the general store in my truck.

"So what's wrong with Traci?" Ziva asked me, "Something happen today?"

I wasn't sure how to tell her but I knew I had to.

I explained everything that had happened that week. Ziva asked a few questions but let me talk until I had given her all the details.

"I was afraid this would happen," Ziva said at last, "I told you she was a handful...one big walking hormone."

"So what should I do about it?" I asked.

"Let me think about it."

"Okay, just don't take too long."

We bought some groceries and lots of beer to restock my refrigerator. Ziva also wanted a half pint of Jack Daniels to celebrate her new job. No sooner in the truck she opened it and started taking big drinks.

"Whoa that's good!" She laughed, "It burns all the way down...you want some dad?"

"Sure why not." I replied and she slid over on the bench seat next to me and gave me the bottle.

We took turns taking hits from it on the way back to the cabin. The sun was starting to go sink as I slowly negotiated the twisting dirt road. The nice thing about living in the middle of nowhere was you could drink and drive. The last time I saw a cop was two years ago and he had been lost.

"Dad, find a place to pull over I need to pee!" Ziva suddenly demanded.

"Can't you wait?"

"No...Just hurry up!"

I took the next turnoff that led deeper into the woods. I drove my truck up the rutted road until the truck was not visible from the main dirt road. I pulled up in a little clearing and turned off the motor.

"It's getting dark watch out for snakes." I told her.

"Great!" Ziva replied, and got out, "You have any toilet paper?"

"There are some napkins in the glove box."

"I guess it will have to do."

Ziva grabbed a couple and walked over and disappeared behind a tree. I got out and let the tail gate down for a seat while I waited. I was watching the red sky as the sun sank and sipping on the bottle when she came back.

When she came up to the tailgate she took a seat next to me.

"I need a drink?" Ziva said, and took the bottle from my hand.

We just sat there sharing the bottle for a while.

"Dad you know why Traci acts like she does?" Ziva said at last.

"Because she's a horny teenager?"

"Yeah, but the truth is she's so much like me... its scary."

"Well she is your daughter."

Ziva sighed.

She sat the bottle down as I slid off the tail gate, "You ready to head back?" I asked her.

Ziva jumped down and pushed me back against the tailgate with her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck, "You want an 80 proof kiss?"

I really didn't want to go down that road again. The first time I was able to deal with because we were both drunk and she had already been riding my dick when I woke up. It still bothered me that I'd fucked her, but she didn't seem to think anything about it.

"Ziva, you know we shouldn't be doing this sort of thing."

"You don't understand dad," She replied and started to unbutton her blouse, "Ever since I was twelve all I could think of was sex."

She opened her blouse and let it hang there as she unhooked the front of her bra, "I fucked so many guys in high school they nick named me Skippy, because I was easy to spread." She chuckled with an impish grin.

"Ziva you don't have to tell me all this!" I told her but had to stare at her big naked boobs.

She pulled my head down to her lips and planted a big whiskey tasting kiss on my lips, "I want to tell you so you'll understand."

Ziva put her hands on my package and started to rub my cock through my shorts. I sort of melted and my will power disappeared. My dick started to grow in her warm hand and I couldn't help grabbing her nice big bare boobs.

Ziva began to pull my shorts down and I let her. My cock stood out and began to grow to its full size as she massaged it gently.

I stepped out of them and sat back up on the tail gate. Ziva pushed her way in-between my legs and looked at my hard-on.

"Dad I was a total slut!" Ziva said looking me in the eyes, "I love to suck dick and feel them in me!" She confessed.

"Ziva don't"

"I want to tell this!"

She kept slowly stroking my cock looking down at it as she talked, "When I married Sam I left that all behind...or tried to. I only had sex with him for years. Letting him do anything he wanted to me."

She bent down and ran her tongue around the top of my knob.

My cock was getting rock hard and I wanted to feel it buried in my daughters nice hot pussy again. Whether I was going to hell or not didn't seem important at that moment.

She stopped and looked at me, "I gave him everything dad! I even let his friend's gang bang me one night because he said it would turn him on!"

"All he had to do was be true to me and I would have been happy! But he still cheated on me and Traci!"

"I'm sorry!" I replied gritting my teeth as Ziva squeezed my dick hard.

"You're the only man I'll ever trust again." Ziva pronounced.

With her one hand around the base of my shaft I leaned back as Ziva bent down and began to hungrily slurp and suck my dick.

Ziva kept sucking me and yanked her shorts and panties down so she could rub her pussy at the same time.

In a couple of minutes she was moaning with her mouth full of my dick. When she let it pop out of her mouth she looked up at me with total lust in her eyes.

"Just looking at your big cock makes me want to cum!" Ziva told me waving it around in front of her lips.

She pulled her blouse off and I grabbed her boobs and squeezed them a few times and that made her moan.

"I want you so BAD it hurts!" She said and kissed me so hard, her tongue twirling inside of my mouth.

"I want you too!" I panted when she let me go.

So I jumped down as she leaned over the tailgate showing me her nice naked ass. I felt between her legs and her pussy was nice and juicy. She moaned as I rubbed it a few times and got behind her. It was easy to push my knob into her wet vagina and it easily slid all the way up to my balls in her.

"OH GOD you feel so good!" Ziva moaned, and pushed her soft warm butt cheeks against me.

"Fuck me daddy!" she begged as her pussy tightened up around my shaft hard, "Fuck me like a dirty little slut!"