Just Curious Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, girl." Yup, something's definitely up. I walk over to him. "Watch me." He goes over to the very edge of the canyon. He picks up the three individually tied ropes and wraps them around his wrist and forearm. My eyes bulge and I'm frozen in place and he leans over the canyon. The only thing keeping him from falling is the rope wrapped around his arm. My heart stops as he lifts one leg and starts screaming. He rights himself, and I see a huge childlike grin on his face. "Me and Dom used to see who could do this the longest, or shout the loudest. I bet that scream echoed for miles." He looks at me for a long second and calls me over to him. My feet move forward, but my mind wants to run. He runs his fingers through my messy, wind-blown hair. "I will have your trust. Do you understand me? You do as I say, when I say."

"Yes Marcus." I have to speak over the wind coming over the edge of the cliff.

Marcus turns me so my back is to his front, his large hand resting over my stomach. I can feel myself shaking. "You keep both feet planted. You keep your back and legs completely straight. Do you understand?"

Oh god. Can I do this? "Yes Marcus. I understand." Feet planted. Back straight. Legs straight. Oh god. Marcus is whispering into my ear. "You are mine. I won't let anything happen to you. You do as I say. When I say. In a way you think will please me the most. You are mine. You will give yourself to me completely. I will have you. Lean forward. Now."

I'm frozen, looking down into the deep canyon, water whirling down below. I feel my body leaning forward and I hold my breath, eye's shut tight. His hand on my stomach is all that is keeping me safe. Farther and farther I lean into that one point of contact. I keep repeating the mantra in my mind: Feet planted. Back straight. Legs straight. Over and over as I get farther out over the canyon. "Open your eyes."

The drop makes my head spin. I am so far up. The colors and swirls of the canyon lost to me. Just the drop exists. "Please. Marcus, please."

"Hold your pose. You are mine. You will trust me. Now scream. Scream loudly." That I can do. I scream. I let out all the panic; all the fear, all the uncertainty. A second scream comes out unbidden; powerful, forceful. The third scream is pure rage. I feel Marcus pull me back up and away from the edge.

He slaps me, hard, right across the face. I just stare up at him, shocked. He slaps me again. "Why do you fight me?" Again, another slap, this one across my left tit. "Why?' He pushes me farther back from the edge. "Answer me." He's stalking toward me. "Answer me! Why?"

"I don't know!" I'm still shouting, feeling the power surge deep in my belly. He slaps me again. The wind is cooling the tears running down my face. "Stop it."

He pushes again. "No. Not until you answer me. No one will hear you scream out here. You will answer me." Slap Slap Slap

I push him, but he doesn't budge. "I don't know."

"Why? Answer me." He grabs a nipple and viciously pinches it. I try to pry his fingers off.

"Stop it. Stop it."

"Answer me. Why do you fight me?"

"I don't know! I don't know!" He pushes me to the ground.

"You do know. You do! Why do you fight me? Why?" He grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet. "Answer me."

I feel the dam break. The invisible barrier deep inside me just shatters. Everything I've been trying to bury explodes to the surface. Tears are cascading down my face as I turn my rage on Marcus. I push him, but he doesn't budge. I punch him, but it doesn't seem to faze him. That just angers me more."He hurt me! He hurt me!" I keep hitting him, and he lets me. The only time he moves is when I claw my fingernails into his shoulder, and he pries them off. Holding both my hands in his.

"I know he hurt you. Why do you fight me?" He slaps me again.

I drop to my knees; Marcus follows me down to the ground. "Answer me."

"He hurt me."

"I know." He wraps his arms around me.

"I let him. I let him hurt me."

"I know."

It hurts to breath. It hurts to think. "What kind of person lets someone beat them? He could have killed me, and I would have let him. What's wrong with me? Why didn't I fight? He beat me like a dog, and I just let him. What's wrong with me?" My world is collapsing around me

"Shhh little girl. There's nothing wrong with you. You did nothing wrong. It's not your fault. You were the victim, whether you fought back or not, you were the victim. He took advantage of your inexperience. He took advantage or your nature. You did nothing wrong. What happened was not your fault."

He pulls my face up until I'm looking at him. "You are extraordinary. You are valuable. You should be cherished. What happened is not your fault. There is nothing wrong with you. You were victimized and assaulted. You did nothing wrong. It wasn't your fault."

I just start crying again, and he lets me. He pulls me off the hard ground and into his lap. I wrap my arms and legs around him. Taking strength from the solidness I feel holding me. Comforting me. He just lets me cry. Lets me get all the pain and confusion and disgust out of my system. He starts whispering in my ear. Telling me I'm a good girl, and it's not my fault.

He holds me until my crying turns into a few sporadic hiccups. He pulls back and wipes my face off with his sleeve. He slides me off his lap so I'm kneeing on the ground. He tells me to stay put as he stands up. The next thing I hear is the camera clicking. I look up and watch has he circles around me, taking picture of me nude and emotionally broken on the ground.

He offers me his hand. "Come on. Up you go. Let's get you cleaned up and head back to the ranch." I let him help me to my feet and onto Denver. I watch passively as he unties the ropes and puts them on his saddle and mount up. His camera is hanging off his shoulder. It's the first time he didn't put it away. He leads us down into the canyon from the path we were just on until we come to a wide calm section of the river.

He hops off Otis and ties his rein to a scraggly bush. His camera is placed gently on an outcropping well above the water. Then he leads Denver into the shallow water. Denver is already taking a drink as Marcus helps me slide off the saddle. The water is shockingly cold on my sandaled feet, causing me to gasp involuntarily. "Kneel." I don't want to go any farther into the water, but I drop down into the proper position. The freezing water rising up to mid-thigh.

He leans over and kisses my tear stained face. Then he proceeds to give me the coldest shower I have ever endured. He cups water in his hand and rinses off my face, then slowly working his way down, he rinses all the dust and sweat off the rest of my body. He then walks back to his camera.

He takes a few pictures of me kneeling in the water. He has me stand and takes more with Denver as the backdrop. He has me cup my hands and fill them with water. Lifting them over my head, he takes pictures of the water dripping down on me. We do this several times. He takes pictures of me interacting with Denver. Scratching his ears, resting my head against his neck, letting him drink from my cupped hands.

Marcus comes back and guides Denver and me out of the water. Denver is tied to a different scraggly bush as I'm laid out on a large warm rock. Marcus lets me rest while he takes Otis for a drink. I close my eyes and soak up the warm heat from the sun, letting the tension flow away with the river. I hear some swearing and a few growled threats. I laugh as I imagine Otis trying to bite him again.

Soon he comes back and sits down next to me. His back against the rock I'm laying on. He rests the back of his head on my stomach as we soak up the sun. We sit like this in silence, with my fingers running through his hair.

I must have fallen asleep. Marcus is shifting so he's facing me. I open my eyes to see him looking down at me."You are absolutely beautiful. Any man would be honored to have you. You deserve to be cherished, pampered, and made to submit. Thank you for telling me your fears. Thank you for opening up to me. I will never hurt you. I will never break your trust."

Emotionally, I'm exhausted, but something is different. It feels like the burden I've been carrying is gone. The best word I can come up with is relaxed. All those weeks trying to hold everything inside; trying to be what I considered strong, was just pulling me down deeper. Drowning me. While Marcus's tactics would never be considered traditional, they are effective.

"Say something, babygirl. Tell me what you're thinking." He's caressing my face.

A small smile forms on my face. "I thought you could read my mind."

"No, not your mind, just your face and body language. I also have past experience to give me an educated guess in most cases. Tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm just relaxing on a rock. I didn't realize how exhausting it was carrying all that around with me." We sit in silence for a moment or two. "You hit me."

"Yeah, I needed to get you angry so you'd lower you shields." He kisses the side of my breast. In a chipper, optimistic voice he adds; "It worked, right?"

"Yeah. It worked." I run my fingers through his hair again. It's so soft. "I'll have to decide how many spankings to add to your punishment from being so mean to poor old Otis over there."

His eyes get wide and his mouth opens, then he just shakes his head and laughs. "Sassy girl." He runs his thumb over my budding nipple. He spends a few moments just watching the tender flesh conform to his thumbs manipulation. "Girl, I'd like to use you now, if you're up for it."

Weird. That sounded like he was asking for permission. I draw my hand out of his hair and bring his attention from my breast to my eyes. "Yes, Marcus. You may use me." I make sure he is fully focused on me. "I'm yours Marcus. Anything you want is yours."

He leans in and kisses me, his hand cupping my breast and squeezing gently. A soft moan escapes my lips. He repositions himself between my legs. I close my eyes as I lay along the rock beneath me. I feel his fingers exploring my folds, feeling how wet I am, how ready. He's saying something, but it's too quiet for me to hear the words. They sound calm and confident. I let that pass without comment. If they were for me, he'll let me know. The sensations increase significantly when his fingers are joined by his mouth. Warm and soft, it latches on to my clit as my back arches off the rock. A large hand presses my belly back down again. My hands are grasping the sides of the rock as he brings me closer to my first orgasm today.

I had completely forgotten about this morning. The fear and anger lost in the hurricane of my inner turmoil. Small nips on my clit refocus my attention. Marcus easily brings me to the edge of orgasm. There's no hesitation. I've been at this point before; I know what is needed before he will allow me my release. "Marcus. Please let me cum. Please Marcus."

The intensity and quickness of the orgasm surprises me. When I come back to Earth I can still hear my scream echoing off the canyon walls. Marcus is lapping at my pussy, and I just enjoy the pleasure flowing through my body. I feel a finger slip into my pussy, slowly moving in and out. My body rocks back and forth along with its motion.

The mouth and finger leave my body. I don't react; Marcus can use me any way he chooses. He grabs my thighs and pulls me closer to the edge of the rock. I hear a zipper open and sense movement between my legs. I wait, legs bent, knees wide. The tip of his cock searches for my opening. Once he finds it, he plunges himself inside me. My breath is forced out of my lungs. Marcus withdraws slowly only to slam back in. Over and over he uses my pussy. Over and over I let him. There's a rock or something digging into the small of my back. It hurts, but not enough to draw my attention away from what Marcus is doing. He pulls me knees up to me chest, and leans over me. For the first time I look up at him. I watch the sweat form on his face as this strong powerful man takes what he wants. He takes me. He wants me.

The new angle gives him deeper penetration, and my body explodes. My pussy clamping down on his thick member. A low growl from Marcus, and a few final thrusts, and his cock starts pumping my pussy full of cum. Marcus rocks back and forth a few times before lying on top of me. My hand runs through his hair again. "Thank you for using me, Marcus. Thank you for allowing me to cum. I'm yours, Marcus. I belong to you."

He lifts himself off me and starts laughing. "So fucking perfect. You are most welcome." I watch as he stands up, his sated cock hanging between his legs, before he tucks it back in his jeans. I lay there, legs splayed open, as he just looks down on me. "So perfect." A few more pictures.

Marcus helps me up, and cleans me off in the frigid water before helping me back on the horse. He hops on Otis, and we continue on our journey through the canyon. We follow the trial up and out. When we get to the top, we dismount to stretch and Marcus hands me my green dress. I take it and wrap it behind his neck, pulling him in for a kiss. I press my naked body against his. He wraps his arms around my waist. "What are you doing, my little minx?"

"You said I should do what you say in the way I think will please you the most. I didn't think covering my body with this dress would be the most pleasing thing I could do. Am I pleasing you now?" His hand roams down to my sore ass. He squeezes the soft globes and pulls me into the curve of his body. "I'm yours. Yours to do with as you please."

Marcus starts growling again. He tends to do that a lot. "Kneel." I drop down and spread me knees. After tying up the two horses, separately of course, he returns and stands behind me. I can see his shadow on the ground by my side. His hand is on my neck, gently pressing me forward until my face is touching the ground. I can see the dress lying in the dirt besides me. I wait. Marcus isn't touching me, he isn't talking to me, as far as I can tell, he isn't doing anything. So I wait some more.

A sharp jolt of pain shoots through my core. He spanked my pussy. Holy crap. His hand is pressing into the small of my back, holding me in place. Another sharp strike against my pussy. I'm groaning as the pain flows through me. "To bad your ass is still off limits, but this is fun too."

Aw crap! Is this the twelve spanking I get for not begging him? "I'm sorry. Marcus please, I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For not begging. I'm sorry, please."

I hear him laughing behind me. "This isn't a punishment, girl. This is your reward for pleasing me." Another strike on my pussy. I try to shift, to get some relief to my tingling pussy, but Marcus is firmly holding me in place. He lands three more strikes on the sensitive flesh between my legs.

He pulls me to my feet and presses my back against the front of his body. His hand wrapped around my throat. His other hand dives between my legs and immediately starts working my clit. My whole body jerks as he makes first contact. He rubs his thumb mercilessly against the sensitive bud. In no time at all, he has my body humming. "Do you want your reward, girl?"

"Yes, please Marcus. Please."

"My pleasure." My legs give out as he pulls an explosive orgasm out of me. He guides my twitching, limp body carefully to the ground and holds me as I recover. He nuzzles his head against mine as we both sit quietly together. I just sit there and look out over the Grand Canyon until Marcus announces it's time to get going.

He helps me put the dress on, and gets me up on Denver's back. He climbs on Otis and we head back to his brothers ranch. Marcus is whistling softly as we travel in the oppressive late noon heat of the Vegas desert.

Denver knows where he's going and soon we enter the shady relief of the barn. Dominic isn't around, so Marcus dismounts and chains up Otis before helping me slide off Denver. He unsaddles both horses, and then talks me through brushing Denver down. Otis is stomping his hooves as Marcus starts on him. Marcus tells me where to get food and water for the stalls, then I lead Denver into his stall. I found an apple by the feed, so I give that to my horse as Marcus starts shouting at Otis again.

He leads his horse into the stall and closes the door. He must have caught me laughing at him. He stalks toward me and uses his body to press me into the stalls. "You think that's funny girl?" I can tell from his tone that he's not angry.

I can't keep myself from giggling again. "Yeah, everyone defers or cowers in front of you, except that horse. I can't decide if that makes Otis the smartest creature in Nevada, or the dumbest."

He just shakes his head and kisses me. "Dumbest. Definitely the dumbest. Come on, let's go find Dom. I'm starving."

Even before we get to the house, I can smell Mexican food. My stomach grumbles, a second later, Marcus's stomach does the same. We both start laughing as we go through the back door of the long ranch house and into the kitchen.

I cover my ears as Marcus starts shouting. "DOMINIC? DOMINIC?"

"I'm not deaf, ya bastard." Both men start laughing as Dominic walks in the kitchen. "Lunch will be about another twenty minutes. You know where everything is, so help yourself."

Marcus takes a quick peek in the oven. "I think we're going to clean up a bit. Twenty minutes should be perfect." It smells so good in here, I don't want to leave the kitchen, but Marcus takes my hand and pulls me along behind him.

The bedroom is masculine. Heavy wood furniture, dark browns and blues. The large headboard is rustic wood with mountains etched across it. Two comfortable chairs sit in the corner next to a fireplace. A large TV takes up the wall across from the bed. Marcus lifts my dress off me and tosses it on the bed. He guides me into the bathroom. He faces me toward the mirror and stands behind me, one hand under a breast, the other covering my throat. We just stand like this as he looks me over through the mirror. "Such a good girl. Get in the shower, and I'll join you shortly."

After the sun and heat of the desert, I turn on a refreshing cool stream of water. I just stand there as the chilly water hits the top of my head and flows down my body. Marcus suddenly climbs in the shower. "Aww crap! It's freezing in here." He turns the water a bit warmer, but it's still on the cool side. He grabs the soap and a cloth and starts washing me from head to foot. Then he starts to clean himself off. I run my hand down his chest. "Do you need any help?"

He stops instantly and looks at me, then laughs. "No, thank you. Besides, if you did help me, this shower would last a lot longer than twenty minutes, and I'm starving."

I step up and kiss his shoulder, running my hands down his sides. . "Pffft. I'm sure we could find something in here to keep you sated, for a little while, anyway."

"Bad girl. Turn around." I grumble, but turn and face away from him. "Stay." Well, that was a blow to my ego. I wait, facing the tiled wall as he washes up. He shuts the shower off and dries us off, leading us back into the bedroom. The smell from lunch is permeating the room and my stomach growls again. I stand and watch as Marcus pulls new clothes out of the dresser and starts dressing. He comes back and starts running his fingers through my wet, messy hair. It's very relaxing with his hands rhythmically working my scalp. When my hair is somewhat presentable, he gets me dressed and we go to the kitchen for lunch.

Dominic is there, pulling dishes out of the oven. Marcus sits me down in a chair, and goes to help set the table. There are steak enchiladas, pork tamales, cornbread muffins, and chips and salsa. Everything smells so good. The boys grab drinks for us and then sit down to eat. No formality, no offers of this or that, they just dig in. They have their plates loaded when they both turn to me. They stare at my empty plate for a moment before they both break out laughing. "Our manners suck, little brother. Get our guest some food."