Just Curious Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, Alex and Yuki are the winners. I've become fairly indifferent to my nudity tonight. These past few days, I've been naked in front of Marcus a lot. Taking off a dress over and over and over in front of others was very hard at first, but no one seemed to mind. There were no comments, no lingering looks, no awkward moments with this group. The stool sitters got undressed and dressed like it was normal; natural even. Just part of a regular Tuesday Poker night.

We get another round of drinks for the men and retire to the pool area. The men join Kevin in some comfortable looking chairs facing the pool. The stool sitters are sent to the pool. Jen and Yuki ask their men if they can get their hair wet. Both are granted permission. The girls strip off the remainder of their clothes and wade into the water, joining Lexi and Corbin already splashing in the water.

"Marcus, can I get my hair wet?"

"That wasn't a very good beg, my dear. Do you think that deserves twelve spankings?"

Crap. I kneel down at his feet as I arrange my thoughts. "Marcus, if I disappointed you in any way, I will accept any punishment you feel is deserved. But...I didn't ask about getting my hair wet to beg you, I asked in case you had a preference. If Jen and Yuki hadn't mentioned it, it wouldn't have crossed my mind. Do you have a preference Marcus?"

Marcus runs his fingers through my hair as he considers the situation. The other men are silently watching. I hope I didn't disappoint him. He leans forward and takes my face in his hands, capturing my complete attention. "As for the hair, I don't have a preference, do what you enjoy. As for the question itself..." He presses his fingers harder into my skin, emphasizing his control over me. "I do not want to see a mirror image of other submissives. I want to see you shine all on your own. Do not dull your radiance by copying and imitating others. I want to know your submission first hand, unsullied, pure. Do you understand? I want your submission. I want to know what is in your heart, not theirs. Give me that, and you will never disappoint me."

"I understand. I'm sorry. Marcus." He pulls me up for a kiss then tells me to get my ass in the pool. As I'm walking away I hear one of the other men call Marcus a drama queen. I don't look back to see his reaction. I walk down the steps into the cool water and swim to the other side to join the others.

They get quiet as I join them by the far corner. I'm the outsider here and they're all silently trying to see how I fit in with them. I return the silent looks to each of them. My eyes settle on Yuki. Without knowing exactly why, the words tumble out of my mouth. "I'm sorry."

She cocks her head to one side, her dark straight hair shining in the moonlight. "What for?"

"You got in trouble tonight because of me. Do you really have to spend the night with a thing on your tongue?"

She stares at me a second longer, the others silently watching us. "Oh hunny. That's wasn't your fault, it was my mistake." She comes in and hugs me; I have to kick to keep my face above water. "You had nothing to do with that. I was just so shocked that you were wearing so little to strip poker. I don't know what got into me; my mouth just started working before I could filter it. I get like that sometimes."

"Maybe if we go apologize together, you won't have to get punished. We could explain it..." Yuki is shaking her head, sadly.

"It's considered bad form to ask out of a punishment. It would be even worse in this case because the insult was made against another dom. Not only did I insult my Alex, but I did it by insulting Mr. Marcus. I can't ask Alex to do that. I won't!"

"But you have to have that thing on your tongue. 2 lbs! All night long. How can you do that?"

Lexi cuts in. "She can't. Mr. Marcus knows that. While Yuki was the one who acted inappropriately, her actions reflect directly on her master. While Mr. Marcus cannot punish Sir Alex directly for the insult, he can make the punishment affect him as much as possible."

I'm about to ask what that means, when Jen joins the conversation. "A person can't hold that much weight for long. Sir Alex will have to stay up with her until morning to relieve the pressure every so often." She nods her head toward Yuki. "Luckily, poker nights usually last late into the night, Yuki should only be strung up for a few hours. Although every minute with an upset and angry master seems like a lifetime." She winks at Yuki as Corbin starts laughing. I remember Marcus pulling me out of bed furious. Was that this morning? I definitely wouldn't want to spend hours with him like that.

"You should know Jen. If I recall correctly, you couldn't sit down last time we played poker. Hmmmm?"

Jen splashes water on Corbin, and soon everyone is splashing water on everyone else. With the initial tension eased, we relax in the water. Every so often the men call their subs over to refill their drinks, or get them some snacks. Then we're dismissed back into the pool while they sit, discuss man things, and watch us playing in the water.

Andrew comes out to the patio and announces everything is packed. Kevin gets up and hands him an envelope, escorts him out and locks up the main part of the house.

Kevin, who is our host this evening, is the backer for several bars in Vegas; Parasol Bar, Blue Martini, Noir, and Red Square. Lexi works for Marcus as an escort, and has been attending poker night with Kevin for almost two years.

Theo is a slightly overweight, middle aged black man. He's the pit boss for the poker tables at the Venetian. Jenn is a dark haired, curvy cardiac nurse at the local hospital.

Alex owns a limo service and an armored car service, and Yuki does the books for both businesses. Yuki is traditional Asian looking; petite, almond eyes, and long straight black hair. She wears a thin metal collar showing she is owned by Alex. She said Marcus made the collar for them as his gift for their bonding ceremony. A man of many hidden talents.

The fourth man is Abe, he's the bank manager for Chase Bank. Corbin works at Exotics Racing School. That's where you can go and race a Lamborghini around a track for an hour. Corbin describes himself as a 'boy-toy', kind of like an escort, but he prefers expensive gifts to cash. If the gifts are nice enough, he'll stick around.

I find out that the stool sitters have a competitive streak in them. We race a few laps, see who can make the biggest, or smallest splash, who can swim the farthest on one breath, and who can hold their breaths the longest. We alternate between the pool and the hot tub, settling in to an easy friendship. We ask questions, tell dirty jokes, make up shocking stories, and compare different aspects of submission. Every so often one of us is called over to refill a drink or get some snacks.

I'm relaxed and happy when I'm called over by Marcus. I wave to the others, climb out over the side of the pool and jog over to the men. Marcus has me refill his drink, then has me kneel in front of him. The cement is hard on my knees, but I don't think he'll have me here long.

Theo asks Marcus a question as I'm waiting. "I've been meaning to ask you something, if it's all right?" Marcus waves his hand indicating it is. "I've only known you to deal with experienced submissives. Yet you called this one a newbie earlier. Did you have a change of heart or is something else going on?

Marcus pets my hair while he considers the answer. "This one is a special case. While she has little to no actual experience, her submissive instincts are damn near high level in form. Under a firm hand, she would be glorious. Obviously we don't have the trust that this kind of relationships demands, but she trying, and that's as much as I can ask of her." He pulls my chin up and looks down at me; I can see the pride in his eyes. "I was called in to clean up a mess. No safety precautions. No options for her to agree to the intensity. And no restraints in the abuse of her body and mind. It was horrific to watch, but she still shone throughout it. I didn't want someone so naturally submissive to fear what she is. I wanted to give her an actual experience, so she could make an informed decision on how she wants to proceed."

Theo asks Marcus how intense the abuse was. "Face down for me, little one." I'm still kneeling, so I lean forward and place my cheek on the ground. I almost faced away from the men, but at the last instant I remembered to look toward Marcus. I feel his hand on my back. I don't understand what's going on until the other men make comments about my scars. The scars Dustin put on me. Marcus has me stand and gives him a kiss before he sends me back into the pool.

I swim over to the others and I get bombarded with questions. Corbin and Jen try to check out what the men were looking at on my back, but I tell them not to. They seem disappointed, but they stop pestering me. Lexi and Jen erase the tension by trying to get some information out of Corbin. Apparently, they had been trying unsuccessfully to figure out where he's going for vacation next month. So far they know it starts as a river boat trip in Europe, and then a week at a special, super-secret friend of Abe's that Corbin is forbidden to discuss. The girls badger him before resorting to tickle torture, then a chase around the pool.

As we're on our third lap chasing Corbin, a sharp loud whistle gets everyone's attention. Marcus is scowling and waggling his fingers in a come here motion. Crap, I must have not heard him with all the shouts and laughter. I swim to the stairs and walk out of the pool and drop to my knees by his side.

"What was that all about, girl?" He twines a strand of my hair around his finger.

"uuummm... Corbin is going on vacation to Europe soon, but he won't tell us what the second half of the vacation is. Some of the girls are trying to get him to spill the beans. We were just playing, Marcus."

Marcus and Abe share a look that I can't decipher. Abe grins. "Time to throw my weight around." Marcus laughs and shakes his head.

Abe calls Corbin over. Marcus pulls my chin so my eyes are locked on his. "No matter what you hear or see, you keep your head down, and you mouth closed. Understand?" I nod my head yes and stare at a spot just in front of his shoes.

I hear Corbin padding over. "Yes sir."

"Corbin. That girl there says you're bragging about the vacation next month. Even after I gave explicit orders not to mention which friend we are staying with." I almost look around for the girl he's talking about, before I realize it has to be me. I'm the only girl up here right now. He's lying! I never said anything. I mind forms an idea to clarify what I said without calling Abe a liar. As I lift my head, Marcus's penetrating gaze stops me cold, before my lips can utter their first word. Head down. Mouth closed. My head turns back down, and I stare at the ground once more.

"Sir, I didn't tell them where we were staying or with who. I gave you my word, and I didn't break it." Corbin sounds calmer than I feel.

"So either I'm a liar, or Marcus's girl is a mind reader. Which one is it Corbin, because she damn well knows which friend we, or at least I, am staying with next month." The threat of Corbin not going on vacation was not missed.

There is silence; I can imagine Corbin is choosing his next words carefully. "Sir, I am not sure how she could know which friend you will be vacationing with. If you believe it was my error, I will humbly accept any punishment you feel is deserved." Wait! Didn't I say almost the exact same thing when I asked if my hair should get wet or not? I look up at Marcus, he smiles and pets my hair again.

There is silence as Abe considers this. I sneak my first peak at Corbin and Abe, and instantly look back down again. I'm on my knees, and Corbin is standing completely naked about four feet in front of me. I got an eyeful of his semihard cock. I hear Marcus chuckling, so he must have seen my reaction.

"Marcus, it's hard to keep a straight face when you're giggling over there."

Marcus puts up his hand in an 'I'm sorry' kind of motion. "I don't giggle!"

"You're just too damn cute to be mean to. I'm sorry. Come here boy." I look up to see Corbin crawl into Abe's lap and kiss him. Marcus pulls me up and into his lap also. First he kisses me, then we start whispering in each other's ears. He asks why I looked up when I was told not to. I say because Abe was lying about me. Marcus explains that it is his duty to address lying by another dominant, if he chooses. It is not my place to address another dominant without being addressed first and also receiving permission from him. I apologize, and he reminds me that the first time is a freebee, but he has the right to punish me from now on.

Next comes the twenty thousand questions. I'm watching Abe and Corbin nuzzle together as Marcus whispers questions in my ear. Did you enjoy yourself tonight? Does your nudity feel different today than yesterday? Than last week? Why did you feel you had to defend yourself against Abe when he was lying about you? What do you feel about Yuki's punishment? Did you enjoy Dominic's ranch? The horse ride? Did you feel safe? Do you trust me now? Do you feel safe with me?

I answer them, each and every question, without thinking. I say the first thing that comes into my head, unfiltered, unashamed. Some answers he might like, some he might not, but they are all as honest as I can make them. He is slowly stroking my clit with his fingers, not enough to make me cum, but enough to arouse me, letting me know I'm doing good.

I hear more splashes and some padded footfalls as the other three women join us on the deck. Corbin is positioning himself between Abe's legs and freeing his cock. I watch as the girls imitate Corbin's position and his activities. I look up at Marcus and he's watching them also. "Looks like the party is heating up."

He kisses me before answering. "It does. Maybe you should join them on your knees."

I squiggle out of his lap and drop into the kneel position. Together we get his soft velvety shaft out of his pants. I start hearing banter between the other stool sitters. 'You don't suck as good as I do.' 'Not in your wettest dream are you better than me.' 'No way will you get him off before me.' 'I'll take that bet, loser.' The competitive streak doesn't die, even when you're on your knees. Lexi is on my right, and Corbin is on my left. Yuki and Jen are on Corbin's left, and I can't really see them very well. Corbin turns to me. "You in pip-squeak?" I look to Lexi. She's swallowing Kevin but pops up long enough to look over at me and wink before going back down on his shaft. I turn back to Corbin and grin. "Absolutely."

I'm laughing as I look up at Marcus. Everything stops. Marcus is looking down at me and very slowly shaking his head 'no'. No oral? WTF! I follow his eyes as he looks at Corbin, then back to me. Again he shakes his head minutely. Maybe yes to oral, but no to racing. Let's find out.

With one hand I lift his pliant masculinity, I lean in and place a soft, gently kiss on his balls. He whispers a 'good girl' just loud enough for me to hear and sinks down lower in the chair. I try tugging his pants farther down. Marcus lifts his hips and I get his pants down around his ankles. Then I start a nice long, slow blow-job. My tongue and lips caressing every inch of him.

It's hard to go slow when I hear the slurping, schlocking, and slishing all around me. (Yes, I made up two new words, but you know exactly what they mean.) I try to block them out and focus solely on the wonderful, masculine, powerful cock firming up in my hands. I run the pads of my thumbs up the long shaft as I carefully suck on the sac hanging down between his legs. Licking and sucking as Marcus laces his fingers behind his head and relaxes into the sensation of being serviced by a girl on her knees.

It takes me several long minutes to get Marcus completely hard. By then Lexi has already gotten Kevin off, and one of the other girls is going to finish in a second or two. Poor Corbin. I lock eyes on Marcus as I try to swallow him for the first time. He fills my mouth completely. I try to push down farther, but I have to pull back and try again.

I hear one of the other men comment, I think it's Theo. "Never going to win that way, Marcus." The others are laughing.

Marcus doesn't seem fazed. "Times like this, I'll take pleasure over placement. Besides, I haven't decided if I want to fill her mouth or her pussy yet. I need some extra time to figure that out."

I hear one of the others call him wishy-washy and everyone laughs again. I just keep working his cock, slobbering and sucking. He's letting me use my hands, so that's a bonus I take advantage of. I hear moaning coming from my left. I glance up and Corbin is sitting on Abe's lap, both men facing the pool. Corbin is slowly lifting his hips and sliding back down in his lap. Abe has a hand around Corbin's cock and is gently stroking it, whispering in his ear. Both men have their eyes are on me, and Corbin winks at me when he sees me looking at him.

In few more minutes Marcus's cock starts twitching in my mouth. Marcus sees the huge grin form on my face. "What are you thinking, little minx?"

My tongue slides up his shaft before I answer. "I was just wondering if I should give you your spankings now, or just make you beg me before I let you cum."

I'm kissing his balls as his eyes bulge. I hear the barks of laughter from the other men, and a few giggles from the girls. Marcus reaches down and grabs me under my arms and scoops me up. I end up straddled across his lap, facing him, with his cock poking my stomach. He grabs my hair and pulls me in for a kiss. "You think you can spank me?"

Breathless, I whimper "Yes."

"You think you can make me beg?" The low, possessive growl strikes me right in my core.

"Yes." His hands circle my thighs and lift me up. My hands grasp his powerful tool and guide it toward my seeping tunnel. I want this. I need this.

"You think I'll beg to use what is already mine?"

"Yes."

He pulls my hips down, slowly sinking himself inside me. He growls more words in my ear, but I don't hear them. Don't comprehend them. The pleasure of the moment overwhelms everything else. This is where I am supposed to be. This is what I'm supposed to do. This is what I am. Yes Yes Yes Everything. Anything. The answer is 'yes'.

His large hands are wrapped around my ribcage, lifting me up and letting me sink back down, over and over. At first my hands are around his neck, but that doesn't feel right. Then I rest them on his forearms, feeling the muscles tense and release, but again, that not quite right either.

Marcus spends a few minutes sucking on my nipples. I have no problem with that. When his mouth pops off, the rhythmic rising and falling continues. My back arches away from him and I prop myself up on his legs. He runs a hand from my stomach to my neck and back down again. The speed increases, the pleasure flowing through me encompasses everything. Without knowing why, I relax my arms and let them dangle by his legs. If I were to fall now, I'd probably crack my skull open on the pavement below me. But falling doesn't even cross my mind. My safety is not my concern, Marcus will keep me safe.

The flutters in my stomach quickly turn into a primal need for escape, pounding deep within my core. The speed with which my orgasm breaks through that barrier and overcomes my senses is shocking. I have no time to prepare. No time brace for its impact. My body and mind belong to one man. My pleasure and my pain are all his. Only one thought is strong enough withstand the forces crashing in around me. "MARCUS!"

My mind starts working first. I can smell Marcus, I can hear his heavy breathing. I can feel his heart thumping in his chest. I test my body to see if it will respond. My fingers twitch, then my toes. I feel a hand caressing my back, soothing me; calming me down. I shift my hips and groan. Marcus is still embedded deep inside me. "Shh baby, just relax. Stay still for me." My body goes limp resting against his chest. I hear other people talking around us. I can't make out all the words, but I do hear a couple 'holy fucks'.