Just Curious Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus sheepishly mumbles an apology as he loads my plate with a little of everything. The rest of the meal is spent talking about this and that; sports, weather, politics, old friends, everything and anything. After everyone is stuffed to the gills, the boys work in a familiar unison to put away the leftovers, clean the dishes, and straighten the kitchen. They've probably been doing this since they were kids.

Lemonade is served and we settle into the living room and spend the next few hours chatting again. Marcus pulls me into his lap on the sofa, and Dominic takes one of the recliners. This ranch is an animal rescue farm. Dom takes in abused and neglected farm animals, rehabilitates them, and sells them to animal friendly or family farms. Marcus bought the land and built the house and barns, but Dom lives and works here with a few hired hands. I ask about Otis. Dom says Otis was found when he was about two or three years old in a basement in Utah. They had to demolish part of the house to get him out. He was probably in there since he was a colt. Filthy, underweight, depressed. I can hear the angry undertone as Dominic talks about it.

They discuss finances, charities that are or are not donating money this month, and the various animals and how they're doing. Marcus talks about several different people they know, I talk about kayaking, Cirque du Soleil , and Freemont Street. Obviously, I leave out the dirty parts; I'm not sure how much Dominic knows about this 'relationship'. It's just relaxing, snuggled in Marcus's lap, watching the two brothers interact.

The long, lazy afternoon draws to a close. It's almost 4PM, and Marcus is closing up the reunion. He goes to the bedroom to pack up his dirty clothes. Dominic pulls me aside. "You seem good for him. He is less 'intense' today. I'm glad he brought you. It was a pleasure meeting you."

"Thank you, Dominic. I had a great time today. You're ranch is marvelous. And your lunch was some of the best Mexican I've ever had."

He puffs up his chest, proud as a peacock, and we both laugh. Marcus walks back into the kitchen and look suspiciously at both of us. "Are you trying to corrupt her, Dom. It won't work."

I have to give Dominic one last laugh before we leave. "Nah, it was nothing like that, Marcus. Dominic was just filling me in on a few of the more embarrassing incidents from your childhood. I think he called it 'blackmail ammunition'." I make a show of winking at the older brother. Marcus gets this perturbed look on his face and Dominic grants my wish of one more belly laugh.

"You are in way over your head with this one, little brother. She'll have you wrapped around her finger by the end of the week." Marcus gives Dominic an exasperated look and sticks his tongue out at me.

"I'll add that to your multiple spankings you have yet to receive, Marcus." Dominic laughs again as Marcus ushers me out the door.

"I don't know whether to kiss you or spank you."

I look up at his face while he's opening the SUV door for me. "You could always do both."

"Sassy little minx." He leans in and kisses me so I know he's not mad. I get one last look at the ranch and barn before we start the long drive home.

It's almost 6PM by time we get back to the condo. Marcus is on me the instant we step through the door. My back pressed against the door, his mouth devouring mine. His hand grabs the back of my dress and pulls. I feel the material digging into my shoulder before giving way under the force tearing at it. The loud ripping sounds through the hallway. Both hands are now pulling the dress apart, ripping it to shreds. My breath is coming is gasps. Desire, pleasure, and intense need are driving me. He hooks a knee over his arm and lifts it up, holding it in the crook of his elbow.

I reach down and fumble with his pants. I get the button undone easy enough, but the zipper is stuck. I try ripping it open, but I don't have that kind of strength. I make a desperate plea to the gods of sex and lust and zippers. "Come on. Please don't fuck with me right now."

Marcus is laughing darkly in my ear. "Was that meant for me, or the zipper? If you really want me to stop, I suppose I could chain you up and just masturbate all over your pretty little tits." He bites my collarbone causing me to moan out loud.

"No please. It was meant for the stupid zipper. It's stuck." More dark laughter. He reaches down and easily opens the stupid zipper. My hands instantly dive into his jeans and wrap around his hardening member, urging it out into the open.

"Such a greedy little girl. Guide me in, baby." With my leg up high, my core is wide open. I rub him along my slit several times before guiding the tip into my cunt.

"Please Marcus. Please fuck me. Use me. I'm yours."

"You know I love it when you beg so nicely. Request granted." He slams into me, lifting my other foot up off the floor. I'm pinned to the wall. He leans over and hooks my other knee, bringing it up over his arm. My back is pressed against the wall, bent in half at the waist, with both feet wrapped around his back. The only things holding me up are his arms under my knees and the cock slamming into my pussy. The feeling of helplessness is erotic. Of being used. Knowing that I will let him do anything he wants to me is very liberating. I just have to feel. Endure. And wait for him to make me cum.

He bites my ear lobe. "You have no idea how good that snug little cunt feels on my shaft. A man could get lost fucking that sloppy tunnel." I crude words travel right to my pussy. I wrap my arms around his neck as my core comes crashing down around me.

When I come up for air, Marcus is still thrusting inside me. My pussy's slick and stretching to accommodate his size. My arms and legs hanging limply, swaying and jolting in rhythm with the pace he's setting. I hear the low growl and feel the abrupt spike in intensity. Soon he's blasting cum deep inside my cunt.

We slide down the door into a heap on the floor. Marcus is panting as hard as I am. We rest on the floor for a long time, neither of us willing or able to move yet. I groan as I try to shift my arm out from under his hip. "You gotta give me some warning when you're going to do that."

He laughs and nips at my shoulder. "No I don't. Besides if I had told you in the SUV, it wouldn't have changed anything at all." He starts untangling himself, and helps me off the floor. My legs are wobbly. He lifts my chin so I'm looking up at him. "Tell me how your pussy feels."

"Sticky."

He shakes his head. "No girl, No sassy responses this time. I used you pretty hard, I need to know if you're injured or not. How does your pussy feel?"

I take a moment to do an internal parts check. "It's sore. I think it feels swollen, maybe. It's been dryer today when you fucked me."

He nods, like he expected that answer. "And your ass?"

"My ass is warm and tender to the touch. It felt numb during the horseback ride today. But otherwise it isn't too bad." Marcus runs his hand over my ass as I'm speaking.

"Anything else hurt? Joints, jaw, throat?"

I try to think how much he wants to know. "Ummm. Something was sticking in my back today in the canyon, that still hurts a little. When you, ummm, push down my throat it makes me nauseous. My shoulder is tight from the first time you fucked me, when I was tied up, but it doesn't hurt. I think that's it." Marcus checks my back and rubs my shoulder until he finds the tight spot.

"Anything else?"

"No, that's all."

"Will you tell me why you didn't let me know there was something on the rock in the canyon?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Shhh. You're not in trouble. There's nothing to be sorry for. I would still like to know why you didn't let me know something was hurting you."

I try to look away, but he holds my chin, waiting for me to answer. "I didn't want you to stop. And I think I liked the pain."

"I know you like the pain. But I need to trust that you'll tell me the truth. If something is wrong, I need to know about it. How do you think I would feel if I hurt you? We took a big step forward with trust today, but I have to be able to trust you also. I need you to promise to tell me if something hurts you."

I didn't think about that. It makes sense though. "I sorry, Marcus. I promise I'll tell you next time."

He hugs me. "Good girl. Now, go take another shower. We're meeting some friends tonight. You have about an hour. We're leaving at 7:30." He turns me around and slaps my ass, pushing me playfully toward the bedrooms.

When I get out of the shower, there's a black fluttery dress on the bed. It has a square cut neckline, no sleeves, and silver chains for accent on my waist. There are several panels of thin flowy black material swirling around the waist and ending just above my knees. Of the dresses I've worn so far this week, this is my favorite. Still no bra or panties, but by now, I wasn't really expecting any. I spin around in front of the mirror and watch the panels rise up and twirl around me.

Marcus comes to collect me, and after checking me over, we head out in the SUV. It's a shorter drive than usual for us. We end up in a cul-de-sac in front of a large two story home with several cars parked outside. Marcus turns and addresses me before we enter. "These are my friends in there. You be on your best behavior, at all times. Understand? Disobedience will be punished. If you embarrass me you will be punished. Do as you're told, when you're told, and in the way you think will please me the most. Got it?"

"Yes Marcus."

"Good, now relax and let's have some fun." He grins at me and gives me a quick kiss. We head up the path to the front door and ring the bell. A pudgy older gentleman with Albert Einstein hair answers the door.

"Just in time, Marcus. We're ready to begin. Come on in." The man steps aside and Marcus leads me into the house. He has me slip my sandals off at the door. There are several other people in the kitchen, putting last minute preparations on trays of food. The pudgy man starts directing everyone on what goes where, and we all shuffle into the large dining room overlooking a swimming pool taking up most of the back yard. There's an older man in a tux sitting at the head of the table counting out poker chips. There are five empty chairs positioned around the table and smaller stools between the chairs. After we set our food trays down, Marcus takes one of the chairs and indicates a stool for me. Everyone positions themselves in either the chairs or stools.

The chairs are all taken by men, and the stools have three women and one guy occupying them. Everyone settles in as the dealer in the tux hands out stacks of chips. As he's doing this I notice the other girls laughing at me. I'm insecure enough right now; I don't need high school melodrama. The small Asian girl speaks first, still giggling. "What were you thinking, Sir? Look at what she's wearing!"

I don't have time to react. The man sitting by the Asian girl slams his hand down on the tabletop. Everyone jumps. "YUKI!" He grabs her hair and pulls her closer so he can whisper in her ear. The girl nods vigorously, hops off the stool, runs over to our side of the table and kneels behind Marcus and me. I turn to look at her, but Marcus keeps his eyes on the table.

She starts begging for forgiveness, on her knees, forehead to the floor. "Please sir. I didn't mean to insult you or your guest. Please don't let my poor manners reflect badly on my master. My master has granted you permission to dictate my punishment. Please forgive me sir. Please"

The room goes quiet as we wait for Marcus to speak. He doesn't. He looks kind of pissed. I look around to the other stool sitters to see what they are wearing. They're all in multiple assorted layers of clothes; tops, bottoms, gloves, headbands, scarves, the works. I can count four shirts on the guy, alone. I'm seriously underdressed.

Marcus is still silent, brooding. "Alex. My 'guest' is very new to this lifestyle, and is still struggling with fear and insecurities. Being called out and insulted first thing tonight is not going to make my time with her, limited as it is, any easier. That inexcusable outburst may have set me back days." I hear Yuki sobbing behind us. "But...I have been impressed with my guest's strength and desire to serve, so hopefully this will not hinder her progress much."

Everyone at the table is hanging on Marcus's words, but especially Alex. "I understand the intricacies of training and the time and effort involved. I give you my apologies, and my assurance that Yuki will never speak out against you again."

All eyes turn to Marcus again. "Yuki. Stand and learn your punishment." Yuki stands, but keeps her eyes on the ground. "Yuki, I believe the punishment should fit the crime. To help you remember to hold your tongue, I will direct your punishment there. Alex, tonight Yuki will sleep hanging from her wrists while wearing a weighted tongue clamp. I think two pounds should be enough to help her remember to consider her master before she speaks in the future."

Yuki doesn't move a muscle as Alex considers Marcus's decree. "Marcus, I give you my word. It will be as you say. Yuki, return to your seat."

Yuki whispers a thank you to Marcus and scurries back to her stool, her eyes never leaving the ground. All the other stool sitters have a moment of eye contact with each other, before the dealer clears his throat as asks if he can begin. Kevin, the guy who answered the door earlier, gives the go-ahead to start the game.

The dealer does his performance; showing all the cards in sequence before shuffling, calling out the house rules for tonight's Texas Hold-em game, and dealing out five hands. I look up at Marcus; I thought I would be playing. Why am I and the other stool sitters just going to sit here? Marcus is focused on the table, and doesn't notice or acknowledge me. So I wait, quietly, with the others.

I didn't get to see what Marcus had in his hand, I was too busy watching everything else, but there's a queen, a nine, and a deuce on the table. Another round of betting, two men fold, Marcus, Kevin and one other are still in. The next card is a queen. That starts the table going. Those that are out, grumbling about their luck. Those that are in are trying to glean any information they can about what the others have. All three men bet again, and the next card is placed face-up on the table. A six of hearts. Again all three men, Abe is the third man's name, match the bets. The last card is a four of clubs.

Kevin has the two queens with a jack high. He had two hearts in his hand, and was one heart away from a flush. Marcus has the two queens, with an ace high. But Abe had the best hand with two pair - queens and deuces. With a minimal amount of gloating, Abe scoops all the chips in front of him and starts sorting them into piles. He looks over to the man sitting on the stool next to him. "Your turn, Corbin."

Corbin smiles and hops off the stool, ending with a flourish and a spin. He then proceeds to inspect the layers of clothing, before settling on one of his four shirts. He pulls it up and over his head, discarding it on the floor. He does a few super-model poses, causing everyone to laugh, before hopping up onto the stool again.

The dots are starting to connect. I look over all the stool sitters again. Multiple layers, an odd assortment of accessories, all sitting on stools; like me. I look down at my one piece of clothing, the black dress. Corbin's little stripper show when his man won. I look up at Marcus as the dealer is shuffling the cards. He has this confident smirk on his face as he watches me. One of the other men pipe up. "Is your lovely guest OK? She looks like she has a problem."

"Nah, she's fine. I assume she's doing some 'mental math' and guestimating how long before I win and she's stripped nude." He's still grinning down at me, watching my reaction. Strip poker! Seriously? Do grown men still do that? Well, obviously they're not, but us stool sitters are. Yuki's comment makes a lot more sense now. She wasn't laughing at me; she was shocked Marcus would only let me have one article of clothing. One win. One win by Marcus, and I'll have to strip, or I'll disappoint him. I remember what he said in the car: 'These are my friends. Don't disappoint me. Don't embarrass me.'

I look down at my lap, as I prepare myself for this next test. The next game is dealt and it goes by in what seems like an instant. Kevin wins, and I look up to see his girl, Lexi, doing a one glove strip-tease. She piles the discarded item on Kevin's messy hair. He shakes his head and the gloves falls to the floor. Everyone is laughing as Kevin gives Lexi a long kiss.

Next. The dealer shuffles, deals, and bets are made. In the end it's between Marcus and a black man. Marcus starts talking to the dealer. "Andrew, just because you work for Theo doesn't mean you get to 'assist' him by sliding him the good cards."

Theo puts on an overly exaggerated fake insulted face. "Marcus! I had my pick of the best dealers in town. How could you insinuate any less than honest intent?"

Marcus rolls his eyes. "Easy, dear friend. I've seen Andrew doing his card tricks. I have no doubt he knows what every card on the table is." The table erupts in laughter. Theo is still working the fake insulted look.

The dealer finally speaks. "Unfortunately, I do not know what every card on the table is." He winks at us. "I only marked the aces and the face cards." Everyone laughs again. Theo and Marcus show their cards. Theo has a high pair, but Marcus has a flush. "Thank you Andrew, I'll transfer a bonus to your account after the game." More laughter, but the pit in my stomach prevents me from joining them. Marcus won. I watch as he pulls the pile of chips in front of him and starts arranging them into piles.

The laughter is dying down as the dealer starts shuffling again. Marcus is finished with the chips and he turns to look at me. In fact, all eyes are on me. My mouth is dry as I try to swallow. I feel myself standing, my body shaking like a leaf. I wonder if they can see that. My fingers numbly grasp the hem of my black dress. I focus on a spot on the floor as I feel the material slowly rises over my thighs. I can feel the tears start to form as the dress lifts over my pussy, then my waist. I feel the cool air caress my nipples. I maneuver to get the dress over my shoulders, then my head. The dress drops to the floor. I can see a corner of it near the spot on the floor I'm focusing on.

Marcus stands and pulls me into his arms, kissing me. He coos in my ear, telling me I'm a good girl and how proud he is. He asks if I'm OK and I nod my head yes. He releases me and takes his seat again. Before I can move, one of the stool sitters asks permission for something, I'm not sure what. "Sirs, may we?"

The men must have agreed because all four stool sitters hop up off their stools and embrace me. I stiffen, not sure what to expect. The four sets of arms wrap around me in a platonic hug. I can't tell who is saying what, but they start whispering strength and comfort in my ears. "It's OK. You're safe here. Mr. Marcus is proud of you. No one will hurt you. We're all like you. Don't be embarrassed. Don't be afraid. Be brave. You're beautiful just the way you are. You're safe here. Relax. Be proud of who you are." Eventually I start to relax, and the hug comes to an end. They return to their seats, most of them getting praise from their men. With an offered hand, Marcus helps me back onto my stool. He picks up my dress and puts it on his lap. The game continues.

I stare at my knees. I'm the only one naked, and I don't want to look anyone in the eyes. Marcus puts his hand on my knee, and caresses it with his thumb. I need to know if I did OK, so I have to look up at him. He catches my movement instantly and gives a soft smile, then leans in and kisses me. I glance around the table, and no one is paying any attention to me, except Marcus. Three more hands go by, Yuki, Corbin, and an elegant woman named Jen, all take off one article of clothing. Marcus wins the next hand, and I get to put my dress back on again. This goes on for the next several hours. The stool sitters, myself included, are sent to get snacks and drinks occasionally. The others are all naked at least twice, except Lexi. Kevin was on a losing streak and ran out of chips twice before quitting for the evening. He and Lexi retired to the pool area while the rest of the group finishes the game.