Just Curious Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start squeezing his shaft inside me, the walls of my pussy clenching and releasing him. His hand in my hair, he pulls my head back and looks down at me. "What are you doing, little minx?"

My voice is soft and tired. "Did you cum yet? I wasn't sure."

I get a smile and a kiss on my forehead. "Yes, little one, I did. You were so beautiful. I am so very proud of you." He rests my head back on his chest, wrapping his arm around me. I close my eyes and rest, contentedly.

Over the next twenty minutes the party-goers start to disperse. I sense movement around me and hear people saying goodbyes. Marcus's cock slowly goes limp and slips out of me. Soon Marcus is getting me up, he pulls his pants up and gets me dressed. We say goodbye to Kevin and Lexi, get the obligatory hugs and kisses from everyone, and then we're on our way home. I try my hardest to stay awake in the SUV. I'm only partially successful, I remember seeing the lights of the strip getting closer, but not actually turning onto the strip. Marcus shakes me awake in the garage and leads me upstairs to the third floor condo.

Instead of putting me in bed, which is where I really want to be, Marcus leads me to the playroom. I'm not sure I can take any more. Marcus leads me to the large metal table and helps me sit on the edge. He gently pushes me back until I'm lying on my side. My legs are hanging off the edge, so I pull them up until my knees are resting on the table. My elbows are bent and my hands are tucked under my chin. He plays with my hair, straightening it. The soft soothing motion lulls me into a near sleep-like state.

His hands leave me and I'm left in silence. All too soon the familiar clicking of the camera starts. Slowly the clicking sounds circles around me. After he puts the camera down, I feel his hands on my legs. Gently he runs his large hands from my ankles to my thigh, bringing my dress up and bunching it up around my waist. He spends a long time exploring my hip and thigh. His fingertips, his lips, his tongue, even his teeth seek out and sample every curve, every swell, every inch of skin.

"This is it. If you were mine, this is where I would mark you first. Scarification, branding, cutting, burning, freezing. I haven't decided yet." He caresses my flesh again, like a sculptor with a clump of clay. "This is a pristine piece of real estate. Soft, supple, consistent coloration, and long. God, your legs are so fucking long." More kissing and biting.

"Come on. It's almost 4 AM, let's get you to bed. We have an early morning." I must have groaned out loud, because he adds on quickly: "Shhh. One quick thing in the morning, then I'll let you get back to sleep till supper."

"Oh, thank gawd!" He laughs and helps me off the table.

"When you're exhausted, you are more likely to act without thinking too much. It helps me see what is natural instead of what is planned."

"You're doing sleep deprivation studies on me? That's barbaric." I try to tease him, but I don't have the energy for it, so my words come out flat.

"It's not barbaric, it's domineering. And as I am dominating you this week, it is my absolute right to get your body and mind into a space where I can work with it." He starts guiding me toward my bedroom. After letting me use the bathroom, he tucks me in bed. I put my wrists up, expecting to be cuffed for the night. "No, that's not necessary tonight. You won't touch yourself because you know that is not what I want."

"What if I dream again?"

"You won't, but I'll be watching, just in case. I won't let you disappoint me." I get a chaste kiss goodnight, then I watch as he turns and his massive frame obstructs the light as he walks out the door. I fall asleep feeling alone.

****************

That's it for this week. More to come soon.

Please feed the authors by clicking one of the stars below the stories. We take a lot of time out of our lives to write these stories and one quick anonymous click won't kill ya. :-)