'Just' Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

They had this all worked out. Separate rooms, probably under different names, not coming or going at the same time, Poole acting as lookout in the car. I didn't even pick up my clothes allowing Doug one last look at my naked body that he complimented me on throughout our tryst.

I decided to take a shower to kill some time leaving Doug plenty of time to make his escape. During this time I had plenty of time to reflect on what just happened. All in all it was an enjoyable experience just not what I had expected going in. Doug seemed like a nice enough guy, the sex was above average, knowing we were both cheating on our spouses added some intrigue. Still something seemed missing.

I finished my shower, brushed my teeth and dried my hair all with items in the well stocked bathroom. When I entered the room I was not really surprised to find Poole waiting for me on the bed.

"Hello." I said flippantly heading to my clothes.

"Are you up for dinner?" Poole asked ignoring my greeting.

"If it's all the same to you I think I'd rather go home." I replied sourly looking for my panties.

"Ok." Was all Poole said.

I looked through my clothes the third time then gave up. With my bra still in my purse I dressed in just the top and skirt I wore to work. When I turned to face Poole he held out his hand to take mine. For some reason, I'm not sure why, I shunned him and walked to the door opening it.

"I'm ready to go home." I scowled.

"Ok." Poole replied again his displeasure with me evident.

Without a word we rode the elevator down and headed to the car. Surprisingly he led me to the passenger side and closed the door when I got in. I don't know why I was feeling like this, Poole and Tina had always been up front with me, but I was having a hard time coming to grips with what I just did. We both knew the first one to talk would lose. For that reason we rode in silence on the way home.

As Poole drove by the street leading to my house I looked down the road and back at him. Then I realized we were in my car and I would need to drop him off and drive home. We pulled in the drive and the garage door opened. Pulling in an empty spot the door closed behind us. Poole turned off the car and got out taking the keys with him.

Coming around he opened my door. I looked up at him seething now. "I told you I wanted to go home!" I yelled.

"It's Tuesday, you are home." Poole replied forcefully. "I'll be in the kitchen, if I have to come get you, there will be consequences."

Poole took the keys and went in the house leaving the door to the garage open. I crossed my arms and sat there trying to understand what I was feeling. I didn't think it had been that long but it must have. Poole appeared in the door none too happy with me. In mere steps he was at my open car door.

"Come with me." Poole barked.

I crossed my arms even tighter and stood my ground acting like a child. I was no competition to Poole. He reached in and easily pulled me from the confines of the car. Closing the door Poole flung me over the hood of the car. Pulling the back of my skirt up I felt his hand land squarely on my ass.

SMACK!

"OW!" I protested.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Poole continued to spank me. My arms reached out to push myself up from the hot hood.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Open your legs slut." Poole bellowed.

Subconsciously I did just as he said. Then I heard Poole's zipper lower.

"Oh no, your not going to fuck me!" I squirmed as my pussy started to moisten.

SMACK,SMACK,SMACK,SMACK.

"Wider slut, open your legs wider!" Poole demanded.

I spread my legs, my ass burning from the spanking, my tits burning from the hot hood of the car. Then as if Poole knew my every desire I felt the massive head of his cock press inside my greedy cunt.

"Oh god yes!" I squealed. "Fuck me Poole, fuck your slut!"

Poole grunted heartily and continued to work his cock deeper in my tight cunt.

"Deeper Poole, take me, take all of me." I begged him.

Poole slowly worked his cock in my ever expanding cunt. He gripped my hips and started fucking me with long steady strokes. My pussy lips tugged then rolled as his cock see sawed in and out of me. My nipples hardened inside my top made even more uncomfortable by the heat radiating from the car's hood.

I tried to push up but Poole held me firm against the car.

"Uncle!" I cried out.

"What?" Poole snarled.

"The car, it's too hot." I replied trying to push up.

"Oh!" Poole quickly pulled out.

"No!" I moaned. "Don't stop!"

I looked over my shoulder and looked in his eyes begging him to fuck me. Poole turned me over and placed my tender ass on the hood of the car and impaled me again. I groaned as the sensitive skin pressed hard against the searing sheetmetal. Then just as quickly Poole gripped my ass and pulled me over his cock.

"Come with me slut." Poole grunted looking deep in my eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and Poole carried me inside the house. With his pants undone and starting to fall around his feet Poole sat me on the counter. The cold granite hit my tender ass cheeks bringing instant relief.

"Now Poole, fuck your pussy until I can't walk." I implored.

Pulling my blouse off Poole pushed me back on the counter until I was prone. Lifting my legs he placed them against the front of his shoulders and started fucking me steadily. Looking in my eyes I found the passion I had missed when fucking Douglas.

With my legs on either side of his head Poole reached out and gripped my tits lovingly. The sound of my pussy slushing around his cock filled the kitchen. Closing my eyes I mewed in happiness with Poole's masterful love making. After only ten minutes on the counter I could feel the familiar stirring in my pussy.

"Hurry Poole, I need to feel you cum inside me." I whimpered.

Thankfully he responded by drilling me faster. Poole's hands never left my tits making my desire to cum move quickly along.

"Poole......" I opened my eyes again. ".....hurry Poole." I gasped.

With a smile I longed to see he looked down at my pussy gushing excitement around his cock.

"Spank it." Poole quipped.

"What?" I moaned in shock.

"Your clit, spank it!" Poole demanded. "You're being punished."

"Poole........" I tried to protest.

"Do it or I will." He threatened.

I reached down and spanked my pussy right over my clit. The contact sent a jolt of pain and pleasure through my sensitive bud. I groaned in protest but my pussy only clenched his massive cock tighter.

"Harder!" Poole barked.

Looking in his eyes I begged for mercy but I could see there would be none for now. I brought my hand down even faster, this time I though my body would have been prepared but the sting sent multiple spasms through my pussy.

"Ooohhh." I squirmed on the counter.

Poole's cock split me open sending waves of pleasure to dampen the penance I was paying myself.

"Harder slut, punish that fucking cunt." Poole bellowed.

Taking a deep breath I raised my hand ready to strike my tender clit. When Poole looked up and met my eyes I brought my hand down so firmly it almost brought tears to them.

I felt Poole slam his cock in my pussy and the feeling of his hot cum seared the tender membranes of my sex.

"Cum Jane!" Poole said gripping my tits as his permission to climax triggered a massive orgasm.

Holding me in place on the counter by my tits Poole fucked my pussy filling me up as my orgasm raged in the depths of my body. It wasn't the most enjoyable orgasm but it was by far the hardest I had come in my life.

Poole started to pull out but I reached up and stopped him.

"Take me upstairs, I want you to make love to me." I said holding his strong arms.

"Now? Don't you want to eat first?" Poole smiled happily.

"Please Poole, it's Tuesday."

We both laughed as he kicked off his slacks his semi hard cock still embedded in my dripping pussy. Letting my legs down I wrapped them around his waist as my arms went around his neck. Poole kissed me passionately before gripping my ass and carrying me upstairs impaled on his hardening cock.

For the next hour Poole made love to me. We switched positions often before deciding I was happiest on top. We talked little, kissed often and after I had several small orgasms Poole filled my cunt one last time. We slept briefly then took a shower together.

In the kitchen I cleaned up the counter where we fucked as Poole cooked some shrimp and made a salad. I joined him back in bed around ten where I quickly fell asleep for the night.

Poole got up around five thirty and headed into the bathroom. Shortly after I heard what sounded like Tina laughing. I got up to investigate and found her pressed against the glass shower wall while Poole fucked her.

Tina saw me and invited me in but my pussy was still sore from last night so I decided to watch instead. With her legs wrapped around his waist Tina was like a rag doll in Poole's hands. His cock drove deep in her cunt. I watched her expressions knowing just how she felt with Poole stretching her pussy.

I stood there only briefly before freshening up and heading back to their bed. Drifting back asleep I was rudely awaken by a wet and playful mistress.

"I've got something for you." Tina straddled my face.

Planting a freshly fucked pussy dripping from the shower over my mouth Tina squeezed out Poole's cum. I enthusiastically accepted her gift and pulled Tina down to finish the task. My tongue and jaw was getting tired but I refused to stop until Tina climaxed.

It turned out by the time Tina orgasmed Poole had already left for work. After a brief recovery Tina joined me on the pillow and shared the remnants of Poole's cum.

"You get him so worked up." Tina cooed as she pressed her modest tits against mine. "So tell me about yesterday." Tina gave me a knowing smile.

"I met Douglas at a hotel." I dared to tell her.

"Let me guess, a totally uninspiring fuck?" Tina brushed my hair over my ear.

"You fucked him?" I grinned in reply asking and answering at the same time.

"Jane you forget I'm a slut too." Tina leaned in and gave me a quick peck.

"Are the others better or worse?" I pried.

"No my little slut, this is your journey not mine." Tina laughed.

Tina gripped my ass and pulled me closer. Our legs intertwined as her hands now started to explore my body. I let mine explore hers as well as we locked in a passionate kiss.

"Poole told me he had to punish you?" Tina broke off gasping. "Any reason why?"

"I might have been rude to him." I admitted.

"Jane if there is a problem you can tell Poole. He will understand......." Tina caressed my face. ".....truly he will."

"And you?" I asked nervously.

"Jane I will always be here for you, slut or no slut." Tina kissed me again. "Now tell me all about Doug."

"I really should be getting ready for work." I explained.

"No you don't." Tina smiled. "I told Poole I get you until after lunch."

With that Tina and I spent the morning in bed. I told her all about Doug and me. After that we made love until almost noon. We went to lunch together, by the time I got to work it was almost two. Poole didn't say anything but he gave me a warning look just the same.

Thursday night Poole asked me to stay after work for a few minutes. I waited until the other left before turning off my computer. Max smiled broadly as I turned in my tablet with the days progress. As I approached Poole he rolled out from his desk and patted his left thigh. I sat on it with my legs between his. A shiver went up my spine the moment his left hand caressed my back.

"I'm afraid I'll have to offer you a raincheck for tomorrow night." Poole whispered as his right hand spread my legs. "Max and I are leaving early to take the trailers up."

A gentle push on my back brought my lips in contact with his as Poole leaned in for a kiss. I gladly responded by accepting his tongue and offering him mine. Poole's right hand moved further between my legs. Taking both plump pussy lips inside my bikini between his thumb and finger Poole pinched my labia's firmly.

I moaned in his mouth and leaned in pressing my tits against his shoulder.

"Fuck me now." I hissed in his ear.

"Tempting as that may be, we both have preparations to make." Poole replied kissing me again.

His hand pulled my pussy lips and rubbed them sending my desires soaring. I gripped his wrist and rubbed my cunt against his massive hand hoping to change his mind.

"You should go slut, you are too much of a temptation." Poole wrapped his arms around me as he stood up.

"You're mean." I sulked as Poole released me.

"I promise next time we're alone together I won't be." Poole laughed.

Spanking me on the ass Poole sent me to change. Max was waiting to talk to me just outside my dressing room.

"Jane, Lela is coming with me." Max said quietly. "I may have to come home for a night or two, she asked if you could stay with her?"

I could see the concern in his eyes as he asked. Unless she was with Max, Tina was the only other person I had seen Lela be alone with.

"I would love to help in any way I can." I replied.

"Thank you Jane, that will mean so much to her." Max answered solemnly.

"Max, I really do want to help, it would mean so much to me to do it." I smiled.

.............................. .............................. .............................. ....................

Donald sat in the passenger seat sulking as I drove the four of us up to the resort for the reunion. Cassie and Cody were in the back with mixed feelings. Cassie had just broken up with yet another boyfriend, Cody although just started dating again was still looking for Mr. Right.

I knew once they unpacked and saw their extend family they would be just fine. As for Donald part of his attitude, I think, was knowing when we returned he would be going back to work. Donald doesn't know what it is, and I'm not allowed to tell him.

Max had found him a job just outside of town at a sports bar. Most nights Donald would be in charge of closing the bar. The pay was way less than what he made before but it meant I could still work for the company and we wouldn't need to move again.

Accommodations for the next week were made in advance. The four of us would be sharing the cabin my parents have always used for the week. Cassie and Cody would share the room with the bunk beds, Donald and I would get the room my brother always used. That room had two twin beds separated by a night stand. Mom and dad's room had a queen sized bed.

My mother Kate and father Darwin were already there when we arrived. Leaving home the day before they arrived earlier and had the place ready to move in. There was a twinkle in mom's eyes when she greeted me but there was no time to talk alone that night. Saturday the bulk of our relatives arrived including Poole and Tina who drove separately.

Poole still had the old company truck and camper from when we were kids. Parking it in his normal spot it was a reminder to us all where this company started. Max arrived with a massive trailer in comparison, two big walls on the side slid out making the trailer twice as wide.

Lela quickly found me and we embraced but minding her manners her kiss to my cheek was the most intimate we got. Except for Max and Lela the reunion was for, or soon to be, family members only. With a wedding coming up in a few months Heather' fiancé was the only other non-family member in attendance.

There are well over one hundred in attendance on the busiest of days. Since Poole has no offspring the families of the other original three siblings make up all of those numbers. The weekends are the busiest as some will come in for a day or two. That said even during the week the numbers are still significant.

With a lodge built years ago the meals can be served inside, but usually we eat outside on the many picnic tables. Staff are on hand if needed but Poole, his brothers, and his sister insist everyone pitch in to help out. A signup sheet is circulated ahead of time for the daily chores. Everything from cooking and cleaning to lifeguards, coaches, referees, crafting sessions to transportation are quickly filled.

On top of many other duties the bonfire each night is Poole's one contribution almost everyone attends. As the night goes on the crowd starts to thin as children and others head to bed. By ten thirty or eleven even Poole usually calls it a day.

Saturday the weather was perfect and the crowd grew steadily as the day progressed. New acquaintances were made and old ones renewed. At the bonfire that night it was standing room only. Sunday was a day for activities and as such I didn't have any alone time with Poole.

Monday however found me paddling a canoe with Max. Lela was our lone passenger who could swim like a fish, but seemed scared of the slowly moving water. Tina was in a canoe with Poole, Cassie and Cody shared one as well. In all there was almost thirty canoes heading from the landing.

It was a perfect day to just relax and be in nature. About a third of the way down the river nature called back, literally. The morning's coffee had caught up with me. I asked Max to pull to the shore where it was clear others had stopped as well.

Lela and I disembarked carrying a small canvas bag with a few comforts of a modern bathroom. Making our way out of sight Lela was first to relieve herself while I stood guard. We could hear the friendly voices heckling Max as they drifted past his position on the shore.

Lela soon emerged from the depths of the woods and handed me the roll of toilet paper. Heading in the same direction she just came from I removed the bottom half of my swim suit to pee. I could hear footsteps approaching and whispers from where I left Lela.

Nervously I quickly finished my private business. Moving to the side I picked up the bottoms of my swim suit and started to put it on. Alarmed as I heard footsteps getting closer I turned to find Poole standing just several feet away.

"You might want to leave them off." Poole offered as he pushed his swim trunks down to his feet.

Temporarily taken back by his presence I ran to him and flung myself into his arms.

"You want to do it here?" I gasped as my lips left his.

"We don't have much time." Poole gripped my ass before he pushed me down to my knees.

"What about Lela?" I asked excitedly as I looked up wondering if we would be found.

"Tina left with her and Max. I was the last in line." Poole explained.

I eagerly took his massive cock in my hands and stroked him as my mouth brought my desires to life. Poole's cock rose quickly confirming my efforts had the desired effect. Knowing time was of the essence I worked Poole's cock feverishly. Just the thought we could be caught at any moment by one of our campers or even another group raised the intensity of my passion.

"Bend over slut." Poole pulled me up by my arms.

Finding a tree for support I pulled the bottoms of my bathing suit off and presented my ass to Poole. His cock greased with saliva and my pussy oozing in anticipation Poole worked the monster slowly in my waiting cunt.

"OOhhh." I mewed as his hands pulled my tits from my top before gripping my waist. "I've never done it outdoors before."

"Really? Kate loves fucking in nature." Poole grunted plunging in ever deeper.

My mind went instantly back to the day I watched them at the crabapple tree behind the cabin. I can still remember the way she reacted as Poole fucked her that night.

"Are you going to fuck her this week?" I blurted out as my excitement started to quickly build.

"Are you going to watch again?" Poole taunted me.

His cock slammed against my cervix as the past fueled our passion.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers