'Just' Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still remember that night Jane." Mom smiled. "I've never kissed a woman like that before or since." Kate admitted.

I remember those kisses as well. We shared their cum then kissed like lovers. It never occurred to me that mom might just be straight? I looked deep in her eyes.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" I asked.

"As long as it's you baby." Kate grinned.

Her fingers pressed between our lips as we cleaned off their excitement just like we had years ago. When that was accomplished mom and I searched each other with our tongues. By the time we cleaned her fingers the third time we settled on just kissing.

"Does it still feel as good coming out as it did going in?" I teased.

"Let's find out my little slut."

Kate coated my nipple liberally, I rubbed it in as she coated one of her massive tits and watched me lick it off. Kate then pushed some cum out and let it drip over my pussy. Just like I did to her years ago mom started fingering my cunt.

"Cum for me slut." Mom hissed as she lowered her mouth to my cum covered tit.

Kate fucked me vigorously, I gasped for more cum.

"Not tonight slut, the rest is for your father." Kate laughed wickedly. "Hurry, I need your father inside me before he falls asleep."

"What about Poole's cum?" I struggled to get out.

"Tonight he gets sloppy seconds..........if he's lucky." Kate hissed as my orgasm built quickly. "If he acts up again it might be thirds or fourths."

Just the thought of my father fucking my mother's well used pussy sent me over the edge for the second time tonight.

Kate held me tightly then stood and pulled her bikini bottoms up. Her pussy was fat and swollen, the gusset of her suit soaked through with cum. Picking up my suit Jane led me across the hall to the girls room without even looking to see if the coast was clear.

Cassie took me from my mother and led me to the lower bunk. Cody stopped by and handed me a top and shorts to put on. Once I was dressed Cody kissed me softly then climbed into the top bunk. The next thing I knew Cassie joined me in the bed and wrapped me in her arms.

"Mom how did you know to turn on the hall light?" Cody asked in the silence.

When I didn't reply right away Cassie spoke up.

"You've done this before haven't you?"

"Your Aunt Vanessa and I saw them from that very window when I was just a little younger than Cody." I admitted.

There was a prolonged silence so I thought that was the end of it.

"You wanted us to see them?" Cody said as much as asked. "Didn't you Jane?"

By calling me Jane I knew she was upset with me now.

"No Cody, Kate did." Cassie rolled me on my back and hovered over me. In just the light from the hall and the moon light from the window we could see the glimmer in each other's eyes.

"Grandma?" Cody shot back. "But why?"

"So you and I might better understand what it's like being Poole's slut." Cassie caressed my face. "Kate wanted us to know why mom feels the way she does about Poole."

"Oh." Cody laid back in the mattress. "And I thought I was the smart one."

I wanted to say something but Cassie's tongue was dancing in my mouth with mine.

Wednesday when I joined the others for breakfast it seemed Donald was the odd man out. Only Cassie giggled when I came out but mom quickly put a stop to that. Still the mood was cheery and the knowing smiles shifted around the table.

I'll have to admit even my father seemed to be in a better mood today.

Wednesday was a day like the others with various activities and learning opportunities for all. The girls and I spent the day down at the lake helping to watch the youngest ones while their parents enjoyed a day without kids.

That night around the fire I sat beside Cassie with Cody pressed tight against her other side helping to keep her warm. Mom and dad with Donald sat behind us dressed in regular clothes. Across the fire Tina sat with Poole on one side and Lela pressed against her other side.

I noticed Max approaching from his trailer with a determined look. Max leaned over and spoke to Poole. I could see Tina react with alarm before looking across at me. Poole stood and stepped back in the shadows with Max before Tina joined them. Tina emerged and walked in our direction.

"Max would like to see you Jane." Tina whispered in my ear.

"Sure." I stood pulling my cover up tighter.

Joining Poole and Max just a short distance from the fire Poole spoke first.

"Somethings come up at Tina's office. Max and Tina need to leave." Poole spoke softly and without emotion.

"Ok." I replied without question.

"Would you be willing to watch over Lela?" Max leaned closer taking my hand.

"Of course." I agreed happily.

"Are you sure? We may be gone for a day or two?" Max questioned.

"Don't be silly, we'll be fine." I replied to Max. He clearly was still concerned. "Besides the girls are here to help." I reminded him.

"Satisfied?" Tina looked at Max.

"I guess so?" Max lamented.

"I told you she would do it. It's time to find out Max." Tina looked at me and winked.

"You will follow the rules?" Max glared at me.

"I promise you I'll try." I glared back.

"You two should get going I'll make sure Lela behaves." Poole chimed in.

"Yeah, right." Max scowled not convinced. "Like letting the fox look after the chicken coop."

After kisses and hugs Max and Tina headed to their respective trailers with Poole following behind. I took the place beside Lela and wrapped my arm over her shoulders.

"Is everything ok?" Lela whispered as everyone looked on.

"I think so, something work related." I pulled her close.

"Oh." Lela looked over her shoulder at the trailer nervously. "Is Max leaving?"

"For just a day or two. I'm going to stay with you until he comes back." I replied happily.

Lela looked at everyone around the fire, I could feel her body tense with all of the eyes looking back. Even though Lela and Max had attend this gathering for years I had a feeling Lela knew she was an outsider.

"Max made me promise you would behave yourself. I'm betting you'll have other ideas." I whispered.

Lela giggled and then snuggled deeper against me. At least for now she seemed willing to let Max go without her.

When Poole returned about twenty minutes later I expected him to take the spot on the other side of Lela. Instead he sat down beside me and pulled the two of us close.

Although not a word was said you could almost feel the collective gasp of those around the fire. Lela looked past me to Poole and gave her signature smile. Lela giggled happily and pressed even tighter against me.

The three of us sitting in front of the entire family was a profound moment. This is how rumors start, I thought to myself. I looked at Cassie and knew she approved. When I looked at Cody I could see her obvious concern.

When the time came to check in for the night I went to our cabin for some supplies. Donald didn't say a word around the fire about Poole's blatant action, that wasn't his style. If Donald was going to bring attention to anyone in public it would be himself.

I gathered a few things to take with me and headed out to the living room to leave. Mom, dad and the girls were there with Donald blocking the door.

"Where are you going?" My husband confronted me.

In over twenty years of marriage there have been very few moments when Donald dared to put his ego on the line in public. I knew how delicate his could be and have made a point to never embarrass him in front of others. If this was his intention tonight he picked the wrong night.

"Max asked if I would look after Lela while he was gone." I replied politely. "Since Tina had to leave as well, I agreed."

"What about Poole? I saw how close he sat with you at the fire. Where are you going to sleep?" Donald asked.

"I'm not sure, I guess wherever Lela sleeps." I started to narrow my eyes at Donald.

I could feel the room start to take an icy turn. My dad looked at the paper he was holding. The girls knew better than to say anything, Kate's grin gave me confidence.

"You're not going someone else can do it." Donald thrust out his chest in defiance. "I don't trust you around him."

I moved closer to the door and of course Donald as well.

"Good night Donald. I'll see you in the morning." I said clearly and calmly.

"You're not leaving this house." Donald grabbed my arm.

I looked at him and then my arm. Looking back at him I stared him down. Donald released my arm. I turned and walked back into the room.

"Damn right." He boasted.

"Good night sweetie." I kissed Cassie on the cheek. "Night baby." I did the same to Cody.

"Good night mom." I moved to my mother.

Kate surprised us all by kissing me on the lips firmly. "Call if you need anything." She chuckled.

"Night dad." I called out heading to the door.

"Yeah." Dad mumbled not even looking up from the paper.

I walked past Donald and hesitated before I turned the handle on the door. I can honestly say I took no pleasure in further stripping his manhood in front of family. As the door closed behind me I knew Donald would never stand up to me again.

"You're here." Lela almost pounced on me as I joined her in Poole's trailer.

"How come you're not ready for bed?" I laughed.

"Uh, I made her wait for you." Poole looked over as he tore down a table making it into a bed. "You two take the back."

"But you'll never fit on that." I argued.

"It's tight but on an angle but I can make it a night or two. Besides the bathroom's back there and if I need to go I can just step outside."

"Boys like to pee in the woods." Lela laughed.

"Among other things." I teased remembering Poole fucking me and Kate outdoors.

Poole just smiled and continued to move cushions around. With the dinette turned into a bed, the side door and small kitchen area there was a dividing wall. A small bathroom with a toilet had been updated. Across the aisle a small closet.

The back of the trailer updated as well, it was all bed. King sized at least. Unlike modern trailers there were no bump-outs or extensions. This was the same trailer Poole use when I was a kid.

I think Lela was disappointed when I closed the partition so we could change into our sleepwear. I could see how Lela's appearance stays so youthful as she prepared for bed. With a clear regiment of products and efficient application Lela clearly took care of herself.

This was not something a man taught her, only a woman had this type of dedication. I knew Tina helped Max these last few years but this was something Lela has been doing her whole life.

Lela opened the partition and approached Poole. I watched as he took her in his strong arms and held her tight.

"Did you say your prayers?" Poole whispered.

"I did." Lela answered.

"Goodnight." Poole replied kissing her forehead.

Lela walked back as I looked at Poole. I knew he was that kind of man but had never seen him like this. Lela stopped as she reached me.

"If you're going to sleep with Poole can I have my kiss now?" Lela asked.

I could see the disappointment in her eyes as she asked. I looked at Poole, surely he knew what she wanted. Poole looked at me as he too waited for a decision.

"Let me kiss Poole goodnight, you'll get yours if you behave yourself." I winked.

"Ok!" Lela squealed. "Please hurry, I mean, take your time kissing him......but when you're done...."

I kissed her firmly on the lips and pulled her close. Lela was so shocked she pushed me away.

"Not yet! Kiss Poole first." She bubbled over pushing me up front.

Poole and I did kiss and except for his hand gripping my ass through the thin panties I wore that was as far as it got.

Lela was waiting for me when I came back to the bedroom. She closed the divider and enthusiastically hopped in bed with me. Seconds later I was tasting the freshness of her mouth as her lips pressed hard against mine. The thought of pushing Lela away never entered my mind but it was all I could do to keep her wandering hands at bay.

"Lela you need to behave yourself." I gasped for air.

"I'm sorry, are you mad at me?" She pouted.

"Of course not...." I kissed her lightly. "......it's just......." I kissed her again. ".....sometimes a woman wants to be romanced before she gets kissed."

I slipped my hands up Lela's sides from her waist and grazing both of her breasts before moving to her back. Pulling her close I kissed Lela long and sensually.

"Do you understand my love?" I smiled.

Lela melted in my arms and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"I think so." Lela whispered. "Max told me I could trust you."

I moved my hands back down her sides and wiggled my fingers against her ribs.

"Good luck with that." I teased as Lela started laughing uncontrollably as I tickled her.

Lela yelped and laughed, she grabbed at my hands then started tickling me. I too was now screeching as we rolled around on the bed looking for the best advantage. Lela threw her pillow at me and I threw it back. Squealing and laughing the next thing we heard was the partition open.

With Lela on her back and me partially on top, Poole looked down on us entangled and panting. Lela looked up at him her big brown eyes open wide fearing the worst.

"I'm trying to sleep." Poole said trying to hold back a smile. "Don't make me come in and spank you two."

"Please do." I laughed as Lela looked on appalled at my suggestion.

"We'll be good." She quickly replied looking now at Poole.

"No we won't." I snapped back being sassy. "Just try and come spank us."

I started to tickle Lela again. She tried not to laugh as Poole moved closer but soon started squealing again. I felt the bed compress from Poole's weight and with one strong arm he pulled me free of Lela. I laughed loudly as I squirmed to get away but in reality I wanted to be caught.

Before I knew it I was over Poole's legs and could feel my panties being pulled down. Lela squealed in delight as my fake attempt to escape landed me right where I wanted to be.

"Spank her Poole!" Lela squealed. "She's been a bad girl."

I felt Poole's hand come down on my bare ass. It was harder than I expected but of course no real damage was done. I protested as the next three rained down in quick succession each lighter than the last.

"Help me Lela!" I half laughed and cried. "He's hurting me."

It took Lela a second to understand I wasn't really hurt but she was intimidated just the same by Poole.

"Help me and we can spank Poole!" I suggested.

"Ok!" Lela now happily agreed somehow putting her fears aside.

Lunging at Poole she toppled him on his side. I took the opportunity to wriggle free but instead of helping her I helped Poole take Lela across his legs.

"Hey! That's not fair." Lela struggled.

"Pull her panties down I want to spank her." I teased wickedly.

Poole held her down as I lowered her panties. Lela's brown ass popped into view as she struggled mightily inside Poole's firm hold.

SMACK!

I spanked her cheek firmly. Lela stopped struggling and looked back at me in shock. I could see she was confused on what I was going to do next. SMACK! I spanked the other cheek just as hard. We all knew Lela wasn't hurt but she was still concerned.

"Do you trust me?" I bent over so our faces were close.

"What?" Lela looked on perplexed by the question.

I rested my hand on her ass and rubbed each cheek softly.

"Do 'you' trust me?" I asked again with emphasis.

My hand continued to caress her ass, Lela looked into my eyes and I smiled.

"Will you be a good girl if I ask you to?" I kissed her lightly.

"Yes Jane." Lela whispered now understanding she was not really being punished.

"Good ......" I kissed her again. ".... then let's get Poole."

I jumped up and threw myself at Poole toppling him on his back.

"Tickle him Lela." I shouted.

He could have thrown us both across the room at will but instead Poole let me pin him on his back and started laughing when Lela finally started tickling his sides. The three of us frolicked, two against one until Lela and I were truly tired from all the playing.

We ended up with Lela and I on either side of Poole snuggled against him.

"Good night lady's" Poole finally sat up.

Leaning over he kissed Lela on the forehead. "I think Jane is a bad influence on you." Poole chuckled.

Lela giggled as she looked at me with a happiness I had a feeling she rarely shows.

"As for you slut." Poole smiled as he started to admonish me. "No spanking unless I say so."

"Yes Poole." I giggled looking at Lela and winked.

Poole the pulled me in his arms and proceeded to kiss me as passionately as I can ever remember.

"I expect you both to behave yourself when I leave." Poole stood up his growing erection outlined under his clothes.

Poole left without closing the partition. Lela watched him leave then turned to me still very happy.

"Poole likes you." Lela moved closer. "I like you too."

Lela's hands moved up under my top and caressed my tits. I framed her face with my hands and kissed her firmly.

"I like you too."

Shifting in the bed Lela released my tits and snuggled against me for the night. The next day I went back to my cabin to get ready for another day of activities. Donald was in the kitchen when I entered. He didn't say anything but I knew he was not happy.

There were whispers throughout the day, and like most rumors focused on me with Poole. The fact I spent the night in Lela's arms didn't seem as taboo or probable I guess. After dinner Poole explained that Max and Tina would be back the next morning and he hoped I could spend another night with Lela.

The other rumor that was gaining momentum was Max and Tina being together. The tantalizing point of that suggestion was what Poole would do to Max if it was true. Conversely some wondered who would win if Max and Poole ever did come to blows. Even I couldn't predict that except to hope it wouldn't happen.

I'll have to admit the thought had crossed my mind more than once, but knowing both Tina and Max the two of them together seemed unlikely. Except for Poole I had the feeling Tina wasn't really into men these days. As for Max I couldn't really say. I've never seen him with a woman or for that matter another man. Until now I guess I never really thought about Max's sex life. Maybe because he is so devoted to his work and taking care of Lela.

After the fire that night I went back to the cabin to get ready to go over and spend another night with Lela and Poole. Donald had been drinking heavily by now and refused to engage me. Cassie and Cody kissed me goodnight as did my mom.

Much like the last night Lela and I moved to the bed in the back of the trailer while Poole folded himself on the makeshift bed up front. With the partition open and strict instructions from Poole to get some sleep Lela snuggled against me right away.

Excited to have me close Lela's hands were roaming my body freely.

"Behave yourself." I whispered laughing.

"Are you going to spank me if I don't?" Lela giggled.

"Don't make me get Poole." I threatened her.

"Why? Do you want to get spanked again too?" Lela teased me.

Her hands pulled me close our legs intertwined. I could feel her breasts pressed against mine. The sweetness of her lips locked in a passionate kiss.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

It seemed like the whole trailer echoed from the pounding on the door.

"POOLE!" I heard Donald scream. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

I looked forward and saw Poole sit up in the bed.

"The door's open." Poole called out.

The door instantly flew open and I saw a shadow of Donald's head against the cupboard. He was looking in but had not entered.