'Just' Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss...." I moaned.

"Tomorrow night." Poole informed me.

"Fuck me Poole, fuck me like you fucked her."

Holding on to the tree my tits hung down swinging with each thrust. I could picture my mother watching us knowing the pleasure I was receiving. I could tell Poole was getting close, I myself was getting a bit carried away grunting and moaning loudly.

"Look a canoe!" We heard someone call out in the distance.

The thought of being caught by strangers quickly crossed my mind.

"Hurry Poole!" I hissed as my orgasm started to take over my body.

"Cum my little slut....." Poole grunted through clenched teeth. ".......so good......so good."

I felt his cum wash the walls of my cunt as he enjoyed his own orgasm. With one final thrust Poole sent the last of his cum deep in my pussy. As he staggered back I felt the fat cock slip from my gaping cunt. Still holding the tree I let the waves of pleasure fade before standing up.

Poole's satisfied glow told me he had enjoyed it as much as I did. He pulled me tight against him a shared a passioned filled kiss. The feeling of my tits pressed against him and his slimy cock against me was more than I could have hoped for.

"We should hurry." Poole looked at me lovingly. "I'll go make sure the canoe is still tied up."

I hadn't thought about the fact someone could have thought to take it. Hurriedly I pulled my top over my tits and slipped on my bottoms joining Poole at the shore just minutes after him. The group approaching from upstream seemed to be enjoying their day as everyone appeared to be holding a beer.

Poole and I casted off from the shore to friendly jeers and knowing smiles. With Poole in the back of the canoe rowing hard to make up time it didn't take long for us to catch the last of our group. With time to spare for an upcoming lunch stop most were just drifting slowly down stream. Up ahead we could see the landing and the kids frolicking in the water.

It wasn't long before Cassie and Cody pulled alongside us not six feet away.

"Where have you been?" Cody asked concerned as I faced them.

"I had to make a pit stop." I blushed guiltily.

Cassie looked me over before a naughty grin crossed her face. Looking at Poole and then back at me she winked.

"Is that all you two did?" Cassie challenged me.

I looked over at Poole who showed no emotion save interest.

"Why do you ask?" I glared at Cassie.

"You have that look........."

"What look?" I cut her off.

"You're all flushed.........." Cassie nodded looking at Cody. "....and your bathing suit is inside out."

I looked down and sure enough in my rush I had inadvertently pulled the bottoms of my suit on the wrong way. Flushed with embarrassment I looked at Cody to see she now saw what Cassie saw first.

"Mom!" Cody gasped.

She looked at Poole and gave him a questioning gaze. Poole still refused to acknowledge what I probably already had. Instead he rocked the canoe in their direction putting us both in the water beside their canoe. Poole grabbed the edge of their boat.

"Poole don't you dare!" Cody squealed.

Ignoring her plea Poole capsized them as well sending them into the water beside me.

"Mom he did that on purpose." Cody complained as she flung her hair over her head.

"And you think I wanted to be in here with you?" I laughed.

"The canoe!" Cassie called out as it drifted just out of reach.

Poole quickly made his way past us and caught the fast moving canoe. Max and Tina headed over grabbing the other one. Before I knew it Lela and then Tina were in the water beside us as Max dumping his canoe as well. Treading water and drifting closer to the landing where lunch was waiting Cassie swam up behind me.

"Here let me help you." She whispered slipping her hand over my pussy.

Before I could react Cassie rolled the bottom of my suit from my ass and dove under water. Cassie emerged with my suit handing it to me under the water. As Tina and Lela watched I turned them right side out and dove under water to put them back on. I'm not sure about Lela but Tina knew for sure Poole fucked me.

After lunch I joined Max and Lela back in their canoe for the rest of the day. That night I joined the rest of the members of our cabin to help clean the tables after dinner. Cassie and Cody carried the empty plates into the massive kitchen where my mother Kate and I cleaned them and loaded the industrial dishwasher.

Donald and Darwin, cleaned the tables and chairs, then swept the room. Back in the kitchen as Kate and I waited to load the dishwasher mom stood beside me and took my hand.

"You seem different this year. You seem happier." Kate said with a sly smile.

"I am happier." I turned to face her.

"I'm hearing good things from Max and Poole about your work." Mom raised her hand and caressed my cheek.

"We have a good staff and great bosses." I admitted. "I've learned a lot."

"I bet you have........." Kate grinned. ".........but not just at work I suspect."

"How much do you know?" I blushed.

"Enough." Mom held her hand to my cheek. "Does Donald know?"

"I'm not sure, if he does he hasn't come out and said it." I explained. "The girls know."

"Hmm......." Mom smiled. "....funny how the girls always know and the boy's don't."

I chuckled for just a second.

"I'm his slut now too mom." I blurted out.

"How does that make you feel Jane?" Kate kissed me lightly on the lips.

Hesitating, I guess somehow I was expecting a response different than that. I looked at Kate and found not disappointment or disgust but genuine concern.

"I think I have feelings for him." I admitted.

"Of course you do baby, we all do." Mom whispered.

"I think I have feelings for Tina too?" I added.

"I've heard she feels the same way." Kate chuckled. "That's a first you know."

"Oh." I acknowledged as it started to sink in.

"So, just you and Poole?" I asked cautiously not wanting to pry.

"Years ago a few other men, not many." Mom said showing no remorse.

"Does dad know?" I dared to ask.

"I'm sure he does but we've never talked about it." Kate answered.

"All of these years and not once?" I argued.

"Jane, I love your father in so many ways and always will. Sex has never been the focus of our relationship." Mom replied. "Has he asked? He did years ago, but I refused to get drawn into that discussion. I also know that just because he doesn't ask anymore doesn't mean he approves now."

"So how often do you and Poole......." Kate put her finger to my lips stopping me.

"Enough." Kate smiled. "Come, we should finish up here and get ready for the bonfire."

Mom kissed me softly on the lips and pulled away letting me know we were done for now.

As I slipped in the twin bed opposite Donald that night I gained a whole new perspective on my mother and her life. Kate had always been strong and independent but she was also a devoted mother and in a way a wife. Mom seemed happy with her life, and interestingly enough almost happy about my admission. Looking back on our conversation I was surprised Kate didn't offer any advice one way or the other.

Tuesday was another day of planned activities. At first apprehensive, Lela agreed to go horseback riding with Cassie, Cody, and me. Initially wary of the massive beasts, Cody convinced Lela she too was nervous and promised to stay at her side throughout the trip. By the end of the ride I think the only cause for falling off would have been all the laughing going on.

Back at camp we all joined for dinner and the campfire. The days had been warm and sunny but as the sun slowly settled the night air would turn a bit crisper and damp from the surrounding dense foliage and tree canopy. It wasn't unusual for swimming suits to be worn throughout day and night, albeit, usually with a cover up after dark.

Such was the dress around the large fire this night as well. Being a weekday the crowd was small to begin with. With the youngest likely in bed and those teenagers willing to attend this year's scary movie there were maybe only thirty folks enjoying the fire.

Years of tradition surround this night, Poole chooses some bloodthirsty movie from the past. The movie is usually set outdoors, mostly in the woods during the dark of night, and shows it exclusively to the young adults in camp. From outside the dining room we listen as sporadic screams from the makeshift movie theater fills the night.

As always they pile out of the building some truly scared, most laughing and egging each other on. Those that see it through wear the experience as a badge of honor among their peers. It is nights like this you can tell Poole still has a connection to the younger members of the extended family.

Cody refused to attend, Cassie felt she was too old to. We made our way to the cabin, where the girls retreated to their room. I had a feeling something about this night was just not right. Mom, still in her bikini as I was too, moved to the counter along the kitchen and took her place on a stool.

My dad looked at her and I could see his eyes scold her before he soon looked down at the floor when she glared back.

"Jane grab some beers and come sit with me." Kate said with a smile.

I moved past her and took two beers out from the open door.

"Dad, Donald, a beer?" I asked cheerily.

"Sure." Donald replied oblivious to the tension in the room.

"No thanks." Dad looked up at me.

I passed out the brews then saddle up beside Kate on a stool. I heard the girls take turns in the bathroom down the hall getting ready for bed. With stagnant silence in this room Donald started talking about something just to fill the quiet. When the sound from the hall indicated the bathroom was available dad stood up.

"I think I'll turn in." Dad mumbled.

"I'm not ready yet." Kate glared at my dad.

Over the years I had heard them argue, it just came to me this would have been that time. Instead dad just returned to the couch sitting in silence already defeated. Donald continued the rambling as the scene started to become clearer. The three of us were just waiting for something. Then the knock came on the door.

"Jane will you get that?" Kate said firmly when Donald started in the direction of the front door.

Later I felt bad I hesitated, but at the moment I was unprepared for her demand. I looked around the room at each player........

"Sure." I slid off my seat.

Making my way past Donald I opened the door to find Poole. He seemed surprised but happy to find me holding the door open. With a seductive grin he looked me over still in my bikini and now smiled even more.

"I need to see Kate." Poole said making no attempt to enter.

I looked back at mom, she had heard him, everyone had. She looked at my father and removed herself from the stool with the grace of a motion picture starlet. Making her way across the room in just her bikini mom picked up a towel from the bench near the door.

"Please wait for me before you turn in." Kate glared at my father.

With a silent nod, dad agreed.

"Tell the girls I said goodnight." Kate reached out and squeezed my hand firmly.

I closed the door behind her as Poole took her hand. I headed back to the counter in a sort of trance ignoring both dad and Donald. Only when I picked up my beer did it dawn on me what she was saying. Donald picked up with his story as if there had been no interruption.

I'm going to check in on the girls." I announced.

I downed my beer and rinsed the bottle before putting it away. I walked down the darkened hall without looking at dad or Donald and grabbed the door handle to the girl's room. Turning the handle slowly I slipped in the darken room and closed the door.

"Mom?" Cody whispered.

"Yes." I whispered back.

"Is something wrong?" Cassie asked a bit louder.

"No, nothing wrong." I replied quietly.

"Do you want to turn the light on?" Cody asked.

"No." I snapped back quickly.

The scene was eerily similar to the night well over twenty years ago when my sister and I were in this exact room. With conflicting feelings I moved closer to the dresser under the window. I knew 'I' had to look, but what about Cassie and Cody? Was I ready to expose them to what I was sure was about to happen just outside these walls.

"Mom?" Cassie surprised me as she wrapped her arms around my waist from the back. "What is it?"

The bright moonlight cascaded over us in the otherwise unlit room. I could feel Cassie's hard nipples press in my back through her thin top.

"You may hate me for this but I think she wants you to know..........." I turned in Cassie's arms.

"Know what? Who?" Cody's eyes glimmered on the top bunk.

"Your grandmother." I looked up at the window.

Cody's eyes left mine and looked at the window. I could barely see her shift to peer around the closet at the end of the bed.

"Is that Poole she's with?" Cody asked fixed on the lovers I could only picture in my mind.

"Yes baby. They're going to make love." I whispered.

"Cody?" Cassie's hands held me firm as she tried to confirm my statement.

"They're out by the tree." Cody looked down at Cassie embracing me. "Poole just removed her top!"

"Let me see." Cassie released me.

"I can't watch." Cody moved back in the shadow of her bunk.

Soon Cassie and I stood on the sturdy dresser peering out the open window. Cody ducked her head out from the bunk then gasped and ducked back again. Like my sister I knew Cody didn't want to watch but I guessed like my sister years ago couldn't help just the same.

The crab-apple tree still stood and all these years later it seemed to be almost the same size as before except the branches a bit thicker. Kate's massive tits hung like heavy pendulums as she kneeled on the towel she so wisely took along. Forgetting Cassie and Cody for the moment I watched as the object of my desire worked deeper in her mouth than it ever did in mine.

My pussy was instantly damp and it took all of my self-control not to finger it in front of the girls. There were times Kate looked up at the window and somehow I knew she was not happy. I was here, Cassie was here, and that's what she wanted isn't it? Maybe Kate couldn't see Cody but mom knew she was the innocent one so what did mom expect.

I looked back at Cody and saw she was still in relative darkness. Then I looked above the door to the bedroom and saw the problem..... the light in the hall was out. With no light in the house there would be no silhouette for Kate to know we were watching like she wanted. I jumped down and quietly went to the hall and turned on the light. I hesitated at the bedroom door to make sure dad or Donald hadn't taken notice.

Returning to the dresser I found Cody had joined her sister watching in relative comfort. I joined them nearest the wall beside Cassie with Cody on the other side. The moment I looked out I could see Kate knew we were all watching. Poole had his cock completely down her throat it seemed.

The images brought back the day my sister Vanessa and I stood on that rickety dresser and brought ourselves off. Only this time it was my nymphomaniac daughter Cassie and her previously innocent sister Cody watching now.

I'm not sure who started masturbating first. I ran one hand inside the top of my bikini and the other over the bottom. My protruding pussy mound pushed hard against my palm begging for relief. Instead I pinched and rolled my nipple knowing there would be more to come.

It didn't take long for Kate to pull Poole's cock from her mouth and slather the stiff pole then stroke him while they changed positions. Cody gasped and Cassie cooed as both my mother and my uncle removed the last bits of clothing.

With the towel draped over the same branch Kate scraped her ass on when I was younger she spread her legs for Poole. I will admit feeling a pang of jealousy as he forced his way deep in her cunt. With just the sounds of nature filling the night air we heard my mother softly moan.

"Where does it all go?" Cody whispered.

"Doesn't hurt Jane?" Cassie gasped.

I really didn't need to answer as my mother clearly enjoyed her brother's massive cock. As I watched them fuck my right hand moved inside my bikini and felt the greasy excitement clinging to my pussy.

"No baby, at least for me it doesn't hurt......." I finally answered. "...... oh but he does stretch me out."

"Mom!" Cody admonished me.

"I'm sorry honey but it's true." I turned to see Cody had her hand inside the waistband of her pajama bottoms too.

"Ssshh, I think he's gun-a-cum?" Cassie hissed.

"No, not yet, but you'll know when he is." I whispered confidently.

So there we were the three of us peering out the window watching two people make love right before our eyes. I admit they were at a fair distance, but even from here it was clear they loved each other.

By now two fingers were working in my cunt holding me right on the edge of my orgasm. I knew Cassie was pretty close as well since she pressed against her sister Cody. Cody complained of course but she too was still looking out the same window as Cassie and me. The tree branch stopped shaking as Kate and Poole's kiss lingered longer than expected.

"Did he cum?" Cody asked bluntly, the disappointment dripping from her voice.

"Not yet." I happily assured her.

"How do you..................?" Cody started to ask.

"Really?" Cassie cut her off. "They fuck. Ok? Jane fucks Poole, she's his slut, she knows. Now be quiet and watch, I'm close." Cassie snarled.

I should have been pissed, or at least a little mad Cassie said what she did, but deep down inside we all knew it was true. I am his slut, Kate is his slut and here we are watching Poole fuck Kate and through it all I still wanted to be the one he was fucking. Daughters watching or not.

"Get ready." I whispered.

We looked on as Poole pulled his cock from Kate. It looked enraged as it stuck out from his groin. Their excitement glistened in the moonlight as Kate positioned herself now facing us. With the towel moved a bit higher mom flopped her tits over the branch and presented her ass to Poole.

With a mighty grunt her brother jammed her pussy full of cock. Kate looked our way and smiled broadly.

"It won't be long now." I warned my daughters.

Truth be told I couldn't really tell you what Cassie and Cody did. I was focused on my mother and my pussy. I know Kate loved every stroke, I know my pussy did too.

It was all a blur in time until the moment Kate and I together waited for. The moment when Poole's hot seed coated the inside of mom's cunt and her eyes rolled back in her head. I collapsed on top of the dresser enjoying every tremor my orgasm produced.

"Mom?" Cassie shook me. "Mom?"

"What baby?" I slowly opened my eyes.

"Kate is looking for you." Cassie kissed my lips softly then looked at the bedroom door.

"I need you." My mother smiled at me.

"Sure, I'll be right there." I said gathering my senses.

"Now slut." Kate hissed.

Cassie helped me down and led me to the door. Kate took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Locking the door behind me Kate removed her bikini.

"Strip my slut." Kate moved closer.

I removed my top and pushed the bottoms over my hips to the floor. Standing naked I waited for her next instruction.

"Sit." Kate guide me to the toilet with just the lid up.

Sitting on the open toilet Kate spread her legs outside mine. Her freshly fucked pussy gaped open and Poole's cum clung to the opening.

"Oh god how I still love his cock." Mom whispered. "Would you agree slut?"

"Yes." I replied timidly.

"And his cum?" Kate asked raising an eyebrow.

"Of course." I grinned taking her cue.

Without hesitation Kate reached between her thighs and thrusted two fingers in her cunt. Offering me Poole's cum mixed in her pussy I licked her fingers clean. Kate repeated the effort holding her cum coated fingers between us.