'Just' Jane Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whers m wife?" Donald bellowed slurring his words.

"Donald , you're drunk go home." Poole replied calmly but firmly.

"You're fffucking her." Donald stammered stepping up into the doorway.

"Donald, you need to go home, we can talk about this in the morning." Poole slid to the edge of the bed.

"Wher..s ishe." Donald refused to listen.

I could see his head bob then swing loosely to look in the direction of Lela and me. In the dim light his eyes narrowed so he might make us out. I reached up and turned on the light. Donald's head swung loosely back at Poole and then back at Lela and me again.

Seeing Lela beside me and Poole at the other end of the trailer it seemed his pickled brain started to realize his mistake. Glaring at me, Donald's insecurity raise its ugly head to a new height.

"So the black bitch is fucking my wife not you?" Donald swirled around to address Poole.

My husband had no idea what he had just said and done. Poole was instantly in front of Donald his huge hand around his throat pushing him out the door. I heard Donald gurgle and then a loud thud. Lela and I both ran to the front of the trailer where Poole was blocking the door and Donald was on the ground looking up.

By now a crowd had gathered not far from the trailer.

"I suggest someone take him back to his cabin." Poole warned those in attendance.

Out of the small group my dad Darrin made his way to Donald and helped him to his feet.

"Is he ok?" I called out.

Dad looked at me past Poole's large frame still blocking the door. I could see that same defeated look he gave my mother when she stood up to him.

"He'll be fine." Darrin looked down at my husband. "Come on let's get you back where you belong."

Lela and I moved to the makeshift bed Poole had slept on and sat down as he waited for the people to return to their cabins. Closing the door he locked it behind him. Poole looked at me and then kneeled down in front of Lela.

"Are you ok my angel?" Poole reached out and caressed her cheek.

"Why was he mad at me?" Lela asked Poole.

"He wasn't mad at you, he's mad at me." I confessed. "He was trying to hurt me by hurting you." I admitted.

"But why would he want to hurt you? You make me happy, don't I make you happy?" Lela asked confused.

"Oh Lela of course you do." I gushed.

"As happy as Poole makes you?" Lela looked at us both.

I swallowed hard to answer that question. As innocent as Lela may seem deep down there are some things even we have a hard time understanding about her. Until now Lela has never talked about what she knows about Poole and me but is was always understood she knew.

"You make me as happy as Poole makes me." I smiled looking first at her and then at Poole.

Lela threw herself at me and kissed me forcing her tongue in my mouth. We held each other tight throughout the kiss then Lela pulled away.

"Poole kiss me goodnight." Lela pointed to her forehead.

Poole leaned in and kissed the spot she just pointed to. Lela rolled to the middle of the makeshift bed and pulled the covers up.

"You two get to bed......." Lela giggled. ".... and behave or I'll come back and spank you both."

Just like that she laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes.

Poole looked at me and offered his hand. I accepted his offer and followed him back to the bedroom. Not a word was spoken as I pressed my back against Poole and sighed.

"I'm sorry, you didn't deserve that." I lamented.

"Actually Jane I did." Poole admitted. Poole looked up front and then back at me. "Donald should never have brought Lela into this."

"So where does that leave us..." I rolled over to face Poole. "......you and me?"

"Jane that is for you to decide. Tina and I will always support you if you decide to walk away." Poole replied.

"What about Donald if I decide to stay." I asked nervously.

"What about him?" Poole deadpanned.

It was clear Poole didn't regard Donald as a problem, much like my dad. I rolled over and faced away from Poole thinking about what he said. I had come this far and except for Doug, and he wasn't terrible, the slut thing had been great so far.

I wanted to turn over and beg Poole to fuck me but I didn't want to seem desperate. Instead I pulled my top off and pushed my panties down over my feet. I backed up and pressed my ass hard against his growing cock.

"I'd be happier if you were inside me." I whispered.

Poole hesitated a moment, then I felt him shift in the bed. Next thing I knew his cock tried to press between my legs. I lifted the top leg and guided his cock along my slit. In no time my pussy was dripping in anticipation.

"Your slut would like you to go slow this time." I explained as I guided the massive head to the entrance of my cunt.

Poole wrapped a heavy arm over my side and held me in place while his cock thrusted deep inside me.

"Just like that." I mewed as my ass pressed tight against him.

Poole slowly and silently fucked me as only he can. He seemed bigger, or maybe I was tighter, regardless I felt every vein and ridge as his cock worked in and out. Not once did his breathing change, not once did he thrust aggressively.

It was like we were floating down the river in the canoe without a worry in the world. Time passed slowly but not so my desire.

"I need to kiss you." I hissed through my teeth.

"Not yet." Poole nuzzled my neck.

I squeaked a couple of times hoping not to wake Lela less than twenty feet away. My nipples hardened, my stomach tightened the glorious feeling of an orgasm was growing quickly.

"Poole...." I sighed as a shiver came over me.

"I know." He answered.

I pushed back hard over his cock but like always Poole was in control. As the minutes passed it seemed like Poole was taking hours to fuck me but then my pussy quivered afraid in mere seconds it might all be over.

"I want to feel you cum in me." I twisted to look over my shoulder. "Kiss me when you're ready."

Poole didn't reply instead keeping up the steady rhythm. I found his hand and guided it to my chest. Poole's massive hand covered my tit and squeezed firmly. The desire between my legs grew proportionally.

"Poole........" I whimpered.

"I know." He answered again.

I twisted again desperate for him to kiss me.

"Your slut needs to cum." I warned him.

"My sluts come when I tell them to." Poole chuckled.

"Even my mom?" I taunted him.

"Especially your mom." Poole replied not taking the bait.

I squirmed like a fish on a hook trying everything to delay the inevitable. I squeezed my legs tight around his massive cock and bore down with my pussy. Poole's cock pushed through as our excitement greased his shaft.

My pussy contracted around Poole's cock, the next thing I know his lips were on mine and the feeling of hot semen filled my pussy.

I tried to cry out but Poole sealed our lips as the glow of my orgasm lasted the whole time his cock pumped me full. What an incredible climax, like drifting through a series of rapids separated by short spans of calm water.

Incredible as it was I now found myself with a pussy full of cum in Poole's trailer. Although updated I knew the commode was rarely used in the old trailer, Poole and Tina used the club house when they stayed here.

"Um?" I rolled over and looked down at my swollen pussy.

"You could go outside." Poole smirked.

"Uh, no I couldn't." I disagreed.

"You could walk over to the club house." Poole laughed quietly.

"Only if you take me." I glared at him.

"Better yet what if Lela takes you?" Poole raised his eyebrow.

"But she's sleeping." I reminded him.

"Fat chance of that, she's been listening the whole time haven't you Angel."

Just then I heard Lela giggle in the front of the trailer.

"I'll take her." Lela whispered.

Amazingly it was almost as clear as if she were beside me. My guess is Lela hear every word we said.

Lela and I walked arm in arm to the clubhouse. Once inside we got down to business and soon we were walking back to Poole's trailer.

"Does it really feel as good coming out as it does going in?" Lela pulled me close laughing.

"Lela!" I stopped in my tracks.

Lela stopped too her eyes filled with mischief.

"Where did you hear that?" I demanded to know.

"The same place you did, my mother." Lela laughed again. "She used to be Poole's slut too."

I let that fact swirl around in my brain for a second, then asked.

"Used to?"

"Mom's not well, she moved back to Alabama to be with her sister." Lela explained sadly.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said honestly. "We should get back, Poole will start to worry."

Poole was curled up in the makeshift bed up front so Lela and I went to the back bedroom and bedded down for the night once again.

The next day Max and Tina arrived back at camp just before lunch with Poole's mother Maureen. Now in her eighties she is still fairly active. I remember years past how she would reign supreme at these events. Now she just shows up for the last day or two. Maureen will stay with Poole's oldest brother John and his wife here at the resort.

I'm sure tongues were wagging all day Friday about the drama of last night but back at my cabin not a word was said. The number of people double on the weekends and today was no different. Friday and Saturday night were the biggest fires of the week.

Late on Sunday we said goodbye to mom and dad then spent the evening driving home. That night Donald and I barely spoke as we slept in the same bed.

To be continued...