Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pulled into the front driveway of the house Conrad saw Henry's car.

He smiled to himself. "Okay girls, let's go inside and say hi."

Lindsey let the three of them in her house, and as soon as they stepped into the living room, Conrad grabbed her by her hair and twisted her around and looked in her eyes. In a low voice he said, "You don't mind getting on your knees and sucking my cock do you Lindsey?" The girl he had watched growing up shook her blond head, and looked down at her feet. "No sir," said Lindsey in a low submissive tone of voice.

Clarissa looked on as her best friend knelt quickly and took her dad's cock out of his pants. She bit her lower lip and fidgeted in her place on her father's side.

As Lindsey unzipped his pants, Conrad called out, "Hey Henry! I brought the girls back. You got a beer bud!" Conrad looked down as Lindsey froze waiting to see if her dad would answer.

"Did I say to stop, Lindsey?" Conrad said to her.

"No sir," she whispered as she began to run her tongue up and down the large cock in front of her.

All three looked up as Henry's voice sounded from upstairs.

"I was putting away laundry guy, be right there!" called Henry. "I thought you guys were going back to your house Conrad?" Henry ran down the stair case to the side of the living room, and as his eyes caught sight of the scene before him, he stopped and his mouth hung open. His daughter was on her knees sucking his friend Conrad's hard cock very enthusiastically.

"How about that beer buddy," Conrad said, as if this was a normal sight for the other man. Henry looked at his daughters' friend Clarissa, and saw her rubbing her pussy vigorously, her hand stuffed in her shorts and panties. She looked at him a flush on her cheeks. "Hi sir," she said politely.

Still somewhat flabbergasted, but seeing that his own secret was most definitely out and that his friend, and former next door neighbor Conrad, had some of his own, he turned and walked into the kitchen and retrieved a couple of cold beers from the fridge.

Walking back in Henry stepped up to his friend and his daughter and handed him his beer. Henry looked down at his sluttish young daughter and watched her slurp and suck on the hard cock of her friends' father. "That's a good job baby, you really can suck a cock, but then Daddy always knew you could get it done on any cock," said Henry.

"Thank you Daddy," said Lindsey taking her mouth away for a moment, before returning to her task, sucking and forcing her mouth over the hard cock in her hand.

Conrad grabbed his daughter with his free hand by her hair and shoved her hard toward the other man. "Suck on the mans cock you fucking cum whore!" Conrad said in an exasperated tone. "Didn't Daddy and Mommy teach you to be polite, you cunt?"

"I'm sorry Daddy, I will try harder," said Clarissa as she knelt in front of Henry.

Reaching up Clarissa took out Henry's cock, and gasped seeing it was possibly bigger than her Daddy's. She looked up at Lindsey's dad, and back at his cock and then open her mouth and inhaled his dick into her warm wet mouth, taking him to the back of her throat and swallowing it into her tight throat. Henry gasped as his daughters' friend deep-throated him.

"Good girl isn't she?" said Conrad as he took a sip of beer and watched his little girl suck another mans cock for the first time. "Fantastic," said Henry, "She really has talent. I hope my little bitch is doing her best for you buddy."

"Oh she is doing okay, but I think she is just getting warmed up. Aren't you Lindsey?" said Conrad, with a smirk at the kneeling girl. She began to greedily slurp and suck on his cock, and then forced her mouth down on it deep-throating it into her throat, making gagging sounds as she forced it in without much preparation.

Both men took long drinks from their beers, and placed their other hands on the back of the girls heads, Conrad's tangling in blond hair tied in ribbons of pink, and Henry's gripping long red tresses with a firm hand. Both men guided the girls' heads up and down firmly, increasing pressure as their own excitement grew.

Henry looked over at Conrad and said, "So how long?"

"A few weeks, me and the girls have been quite an item."

"Girls?" Henry looked at his friend open mouthed. "Wait you mean both---?"

Conrad leaned and placed his beer bottle on a table nearby, and put both hands now on Lindsey's head, grabbing both long pony tails, one in each hand.

"Yes indeed bud," said Conrad to the other father. "Take your hand away please Lindsey," Conrad commanded the girl at his feet. She let go of his thick shaft and placed her hands behind her back just as her father had taught her to.

Conrad gripped firmly and began to pump his shaft in and out of her warm mouth, feeling her tongue slide along the underside of his cock, as he fucked her face faster.

Henry shook his head thinking about Jenny and Conrad having sex with little Clarissa, and pulled his shaft from her mouth and stepped to the coffee table and put down his beer as well, stepping back up to the kneeling girl and grabbing Clarissa's head and pulling her mouth to his erection with both hands. Her mouth opened wide and her hands clasped behind her back duplicating her friends' posture. Her friend Lindsey's dad began to fuck her mouth hard, taking her by surprise, choking her instantly as his cock slammed into her throat. The sound of gurgling and choking filled the room as the two horny fathers filled the mouths of the young girls at their feet.

Lindsey had to arch her back to get the shaft into her throat and found it difficult but exciting. This was because she was such a tall girl. Clarissa on the other hand found herself driven lower and lower as her friends' father rammed his cock down her throat from high above her face, she felt spit and pre-cum drool into her mouth and she swallowed and tried not to throw up. Within moments both girls' faces were covered in spit as they choked on the thick face fucking cocks going in and out of their throats.

"You fucking whores love it don't you?" gasped Conrad. His friend Henry looked over at him and feeling his balls contracting he gave his friend a grin. "Sure do, don't they," he said to Conrad.

"Absolutely!" Conrad gasped, and looked up at the ceiling. "You gonna cum Henry ... oh god this is good ... cause I am fucking close to filling your slut daughters mouth."

"Oh yeah! I am so fucking ready to cum in your daughters' slutty mouth." Henry felt his knees going weak doing these things with his friends daughter, while he watched his own little girl suck and choke on his friends cock.

"Are you fucking sluts ready to take some cum!!?" Conrad called out loud as his own cum began to prepare to make its appearance.

Both girls gurgled and answered the men with their eyes, both of the hot sluts dying to swallow cum, and waiting for their rewards.

Both men felt their cocks feel as if they were about to burst, and began to moan with oncoming orgasms. Conrad felt his knees wobble as his cum rose up in his shaft and he grabbed Lindsey's head and pulled it hard toward his groin and shivered as his cum shot into her throat.

"TAKE IT YOU ... FUCKING ... G-GOD ... YOU CUNT! SWALLOW IT!" Conrad looked down at Lindsey and watch as drops of spunk dribbled out of the corners of her mouth. He heard Henry screaming, "YES! YES! YES!" and turned to see him gripping Clarissa's hair and forcing her to choke down on his shaft, a long trail of spit leading to her already soaked t-shit, as he blasted his cum in Conrad's daughters' mouth.

The girls faces began to redden as the girls struggled to breathe through their noses, and almost in an unspoken agreement, both men pulled the girls off their cocks. Cum and saliva erupted from both gasping sluts mouths, and the now semi-hard pricks of each others father slipped from their mouths. Both men looked at each other and again seeming to read each others mind, they almost dismissively push there daughters faces together, and it was Henry who spoke, saying, "Clean each others faces, you cunts." Both girls began to lick and suck on the slimy leftover of their fathers face fucking, planting wet tongue kisses on each other and tasting the others cum and spit and tear stained faces.

Henry and Conrad, both tapped out and thrilled beyond words, looked on proudly.

Both Henry and Conrad found themselves sitting alone in that same living room about 30 minutes later, waiting for the girls to go and clean up a bit. It had been almost enough to bring both of the father's dicks back to life simply hearing Clarissa ask in a small voice if they could have permission to leave and clean up in the bathroom a little. The men had given their permission, and watched the girls tight asses sway as they walk upstairs and into Lindsey's own bathroom. Both girls could be heard giggling as they disappeared from sight. Conrad and Henry looked at each other and sheepishly laughed.

Now 30 minutes later though both men found that they weren't sure just where to put their hands when waiting for two girls and sitting with another man in the nude. Things could have been better, in that both girls could have come right back. They didn't though, and of course this now made the decision to take all of their clothes off seem a little less than the right thing to Conrad and Henry.

Henry looked over at his friend of many years and said, "What could be going on up there?" Conrad, who sat with a pillow in his lap said, "I hope they aren't getting it on."

"Getting it on? Do you think they would? Without permission?" said Henry with a smile on his face picturing this possibility. The two fathers had talked about how things had started between them and their daughters during the girls' absence upstairs, and Conrad's talk of the lesbian exploits of his daughter and her mom had Henry salivating.

"You never know with fucking sluts like my daughter and Lindsey," said Conrad.

Henry winced a bit at his friends' words. "Do you ever feel funny with that?"

Conrad frowned and spoke carefully saying, "Um ... well, you know Henry I don't want to offend you or anything," Conrad paused and continued, "If you don't want—"

"No no no really, it isn't that at all," Henry backpedaled wanting his friend to understand where he was coming from. "I'm not offended by you talking that way about my daughter; as a matter of fact I do it to. It's just that, you see it wasn't my thing at first. Me and Lindsey just sort of fell into starting to do the whole submissive humiliation thing. I hadn't done that kind of thing with other women, not even with her mom.

"It was like this: I was fucking her very hard one night and Lindsey just started to ask me to tell her what a slut she was behaving like, and I did it, and I could not believe how turned on she was." Henry sat back and watched as Conrad relaxed and considered his friends words carefully.

"I know just what you mean," Conrad began, "I was like that with Clarissa the first time I went dominant on her. She loves verbal abuse, just like her mom, so I am used to doing this kind of thing. But ... it is still rough with a daughter."

Exactly," said Henry. "Do you ever, you know, feel like, how could I say that to her."

"I did, but like I said I have the added benefit of having always played this way with her mom. We always have played humiliation, and it just turns my wife on like crazy, and Clarissa is just the same." Conrad reached over and lifted his warm half full beer bottle and downed the rest in one draught. He put down the bottle and looked back at his friend. "Look it's like this, if you love your girl and you know it, then no matter what you say or do to her changes that. If you call her a filthy whore, she is your sweet daughter just the same. She's just also a filthy whore ... got it?"

"Oh I have it," Henry said with a relieved smile. "I just wanted you to tell me a good reason to not feel guilty."

Conrad laughed and almost dropped the pillow from his lap. "I'm glad I could help," Conrad replied as he continued to laugh.

A clatter on the staircase caught the attention of the two fathers and they looked up to see the two young girls coming down the stairs, completely naked. Both girls were smiling and walked right up and stood in front of their fathers.

"Sorry we took so long Daddy," said Clarissa to her father. "I was all full of spit and cum. My shirt was all dirty, so Lindsey let me put my stuff in the wash."

"That's okay baby, but me and Uncle Henry were lonely you know."

"Sorry sir," said Clarissa.

"Sorry sir," said Lindsey as well to her father.

Both girls kept their eyes low and stood in a respectful posture in front of their fathers, there hands at their sides facing outward.

Conrad smiled because he could tell that his daughter had spoken to her friend about being a good sub-slut, and began to suspect they had stayed upstairs longer for more than just laundry. He wondered what they had in store for their fathers.

Clarissa said softly, "Daddy would you like me and Lindsey to entertain you and Uncle Henry?" She peeked at her dad just barely to see his facial expression. She was rewarded with his best loving happy smile.

"How do you think, you and Lin would like to entertain us honey?" said Conrad.

"Is it okay if Lindsey and I eat each other out Daddy?"

Conrad leaned back on the couch. "Of course, Clarissa, why don't you lay down on the coffee table and Lin can suck on that sweet pussy."

"Okay Daddy," Clarissa said shyly. The sexy naked teenager bent and cleared off the table and then sat and lay back, as Lindsey looked on and shifted from one foot to the other, her breathing getting heavier as she began to flush, thinking about sucking her friends' cunt in front of their fathers.

The two fathers leaned back and as they watched the scene before them, they lost their discomfort and set aside their pillow coverings and spread their legs and began to slide their hands over their stiffening cocks.

Clarissa spread her legs wide and placed her feet on the table as her friend knelt in front of her and spread her pussy lips and ran a long finger over her clit slowly. Clarissa shivered and looked at her father and her friends' dad. Her chest began to go up and down very deeply, as her friends' finger slid up and down her already hard clit.

The men could see Clarissa's clit sticking up already, hard and pink at the top of her slit. Lindsey looked at her friends face and licked her lips, then leaned over her pussy and flicked out her pink tongue and swabbed it across Clarissa's clit, and then down the swollen lips of hr friends pussy, and then began to push her tongue into the tender slot between Clarissa's legs.

Clarissa's mouth opened in an o, and her breath caught in her throat.

"God, oh god, that's so good Lin," groaned Clarissa as her friends tongue slid into her and twisted wetly around her slit. Lindsey gently pulled apart her friends lips and pushed her tongue deeper into her. All the time as she did this she pressed her thumb to her best friends clit bump.

Clarissa looked at her dad. "Daddy my cunt feels so good," she moaned.

"You look so good getting eaten you sweet little bitch," Conrad said huskily. He was now sliding his hand steadily up and down his shaft as he watched his little girl getting eaten by the naked young girl between her legs. He glanced over at his friend Henry who also was now jacking off steadily as he looked on at his slutty daughter sucking noisily at the opening of another girl.

"God yes you fucking slut," Henry said watching his daughter. "You fucking eat her slot you filthy little whore. Be a good girl for Daddy and make Clarissa's cunt nice and wet so her father can fuck her afterward." Henry found his cock to be throbbing and hard as steel in his hand watching the dirty performance going on in front of him. Both girls moaned, Clarissa from the wet twisting tongue of Lindsey between her cunt lips, and Lindsey because she had now reached between her legs with one hand and was rubbing her twat and now slipping a finger into her tight 19 year old cunt, and fucking her hole with enthusiasm.

Henry got up from the couch and knelt behind his daughter to watch her fuck her tight slot from up close. He could see moisture and juices dripping down the inside of her thighs as she finger fucked her twat, and sounds of wet pussy filled the space between her and her father, now only a few inches from her shaven pussy as it dripped juices onto her hand. Lindsey moaned into Clarissa's hole and inserted another finger into her wet hole.

Henry gazed at his daughters dripping wet cunt and stroked his hard shaft. The father reached out and spread his daughters' ass cheeks and began to rub her asshole with one finger of his hand causing her to cry out lifting her mouth from her friends' cunt.

"GOD YES! DADDY IT'S ... SO GOOD! PLEASE PUT IT IN ME DADDY!"

Henry listened to his daughter and spit down onto his daughters' asshole and then rubbed his finger over it and pushed his finger into her hole. His finger sank into his daughters' asshole and she hissed and fastened her mouth back over her friends' cunt and drove her tongue into that hot wet opening. Henry began to pump his finger in and out of his daughters' asshole her tight hole gripping his invading digit.

Conrad couldn't just sit and watch any longer, and stood and stepped up to his daughter and slowly jacked his cock over her face as she looked up at her father with lust filled eyes.

Clarissa opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and waved it at her father.

Conrad smiled down at his daughter and then leaned down and spit into her open mouth, and then playfully slapped her on the face. "Do you want Daddy's cock?" Conrad asked, as he stoked his shaft above her face.

"Oh god, please Daddy, please! Give me your cock!" Clarissa cried out, and then gasped as her friend drove a finger into her slot. "OH LINDSEY! YES! OH DADDY! OH LINDSEY! OH GOSH UNCLE HENRY FUCK LINDSEY'S ASS!!" Clarissa seemed to be beside herself as she went wild feeling her friends' mouth on her cunt and looking up at her father stroking his hard thick cock shaft. Clarissa could feel something already building in her belly, a feeling she knew was her own orgasm getting closer.

Conrad watched and listened to his daughter. he found he was so turned on he did not even need to touch his cock any longer and just released it and let it bob above his slutty little girls face. He reached down his hand and grabbed her by her long red hair, and lifted her head off the table; Clarissa whimpered and looked at her father as he looked in her eyes and spoke in a low rumble to her. "You fucking slut, beg me to stick this cock in you, you fucking whore. COME ON! BEG!" Conrad growled.

"Please Daddy please give me cock, please," Clarissa whimpered as she hung by her hair from her fathers hand. "Please let me have cock in my mouth!"

Conrad jammed his cock into his daughters' mouth and to the back of her throat, and watched as he eyes teared up and she coughed around his shaft helplessly, choking on his cock in her mouth. she was so turned on she began to shake and as her father started to fuck her face roughly she felt her pussy spasm and cum in her girlfriends face, her juice spilling out and wetting Lindsey's face and chin.

Conrad's cock was in heaven as he felt his cock vibrate in his daughters' throat as she screamed -- or tried to -- around her fathers' shaft embedded in her throat. Clarissa's hips jumped bumping up at her friends face and as all this was happening Henry watching all this removed his finger from his own daughters' asshole and drove his own cock into her cunt. Lindsey's fingers still inside her twat were pressed into the walls of her cunt as her fathers' shaft penetrated her hole.