Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa as tossing her head from side to side moaning deep in her throat and humping her pussy up at her mother's mouth and steadily fucking fingers.

Conrad could feel that he was going to have what his wife called, one of his epic orgasms. It was just a certain feeling that came over him sometimes when he had sex, a feeling that said, 'this one is big.' Jenny called these her husbands A-1 cams', the type of ejaculation that could put out a grease fire in the kitchen she liked to joke. And this, Conrad knew was going to be one of those times. Conrad glanced again at his son fucking Lindsey in her hot little pussy on the floor next to him, while her father fucked her throat as he massaged her beasts and pinched and occasionally smacked her nipples. Just this sight made Conrad's dick grow closer to cumming in his wife's ass. Both of the nearby men were groaning and grunting as they fucked the sweet slut that lay submissively and allowed them to use her for their pleasure, while also filling her with unbelievable sensations that, Conrad could tell, made her cum over and over, as she was used.

Clarissa was now almost fucking her mother's face and fingers as her hot slut of a mother ate her out with gusto, slurping and sucking at the sweet tunnel of her daughter.

"That's it suck your little girls' cunt you fucking whore," said Conrad as he continued to ream Jenny out from behind. "Tongue fuck her you dirty slut! What kind of filthy whore eats her daughters' cunt while she is being ass fucked!!?" Conrad hurled the kind of verbal abuse he knew his slutty and oh so sweet wife loved.

Clarissa began to cry as she came over and over, her thighs began to spasm, and her cunt clench around her mom's squirming tongue. "IT'S SO GOOD MOMMY!! OH MOMMY IT'S SO GOOD!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" Clarissa sobbed as she was wracked by her orgasm.

Conrad saw his wife withdraw her fingers from her sobbing daughters cunt hole and lay her flushed face against her little Clarissa's pussy, breathing in and out as he continued to ram her anal opening faster and harder. Conrad gripped his wife's ass hard and rammed deep on each hard plunge. "Oh yes, oh yes. My god your ass is good you dirty slut!" Conrad said beginning to speak to her in a tone that said to his wife he was getting close.

"OH BABY, ARE YOU GONNA CUM?! NOW?!" Jenny groaned as her ass was pounded.

"YES BABY GIRL! I'M GONNA FILL THAT DIRTY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Conrad shouted at his wife.

Jenny moaned loudly, looking back at Conrad. "Oh baby no! Please cum in my face!" Jenny looked up at her sexy redheaded daughter. "Shoot your load in both our faces, baby. Please cover your girl's in cum!"

Jenny's words brought Conrad to the brink and he had to oblige his lovely wife and daughter. Conrad slid his cock from his wife's ass with a slight pop as it exited her asshole. Conrad began to stroke his shaft as he stood up slowly and then grabbed his wife by the hair, pulling her to a kneeling position.

"Come get Daddy's sperm with Mommy, Clarissa," said Conrad.

When Conrad saw she was still dazed and slow to move from her orgasm before he reached down and slapped her face snapping her eye open. "GET UP AND TAKE DADDY'S CUM LIKE A GOOD GIRL! NOW!" Clarissa quickly obeying now rose to her knees beside her mother and Jenny grabbed her daughter and hugged her close and pressed her face to her daughters', cheek to cheek.

Jenny whispered up at her husband as he smiled down at her and their daughter, while stroking his cock steadily, his cock head bright purple now.

"Cum in your girls' faces, sir, please."

Conrad stroked faster getting close to hosing both of his sweet ladies down.

Nearby Henry saw his friend Conrad stroking his huge erection, pointing it at the pretty faces of his wife and daughter, and looking back down at his own little girls face, knew he wanted to shoot his own cream over her face also. He could see that Paul, his friends' son, was close to cumming as well as he pumped his hips faster and faster between Lindsey's thighs as he fucked her slick twat.

Henry spoke to Paul, "Come on Paul, lets cover her cute face in cum just like your dad is gonna do to your mom and Clarissa."

Paul looked up and gritting his teeth, said, "Yeah Uncle Henry, you would like that, right Lindsey?" He looked down at Lindsey and heard her gurgle in her throat unable to answer because of the hard thick shaft of her fathers' cock still deep in her mouth. Paul felt he knew her answer and thought the slutty girl of his dreams even tried to smile and nod, though she could barely move her head.

Henry pulled his thick shaft from his daughters' throat, and watched as a thick trail of saliva drew across her face attaching her mouth to her fathers' cock. Lindsey sucked in and drew her saliva back into her mouth with a slurp.

"You're such a filthy slut for Daddy, aren't you?" said Henry looking at his sexy daughters' messy smiling face.

"Yes Daddy, I am. But now you have to share me with Paul. Do you mind Daddy?" Lindsey smiled up at her father.

"No way baby, Paul is a good boy," said Henry as he stood up and began to stroke his cock while speaking to Paul. "Come on Paul, let's cum on this slut."

Paul pulled his cock free of Lindsey's sweet cunt and stood up as she got to her knees. Suddenly Paul said, "Just a minute Uncle Henry." He reached down and slid his fingers into Lindsey's twat. Lindsey arched her back and cried out in pleasure as she was penetrated by Paul's fingers.

Paul began to fuck her cunt hard with his fingers, ramming them deep and fast, causing her to almost lift her body up off the floor mat with the force of Paul's fucking.

"OH GOD, OH GOD!! OH PAUL!" Lindsey screamed as she felt her pussy squirting juices all over her new boyfriends invading hand. Lindsey felt Paul's knuckles press and rub her clit on each thrust and then she felt only mind numbing pleasure, as she almost blacked out.

Coming to her senses moments later Lindsey now felt her pussy to be empty, and saw her Daddy and Paul above her each with his cock in hand stroking fiercely and pointing their hard purplish cock heads at her face. Lindsey opened her mouth wide and waited; she saw her friend Clarissa and her mom Aunt Jenny kneeling next to her also waiting for Uncle Conrad's load of cum to splash them.

Clarissa pressed her face to her beloved mothers' and opened her mouth wide hoping to catch some of her fathers' cum as it splashed her face.

The room soon filled with moans and shouted obscenities as the three men began to pump cum out onto the faces of the three cum hungry women kneeling on the floor mats in the basement playroom of Jennifer and Conrad Hill.

"TAKE DADDY'S CUM IN YOUR FUCKING FACE!!" Henry shouted as his cock erupted in all over Lindsey, as he became the first of the men to orgasm. His cum shot out, the first jet hit his daughter on the bridge of her nose. Beside him Paul moaned loudly and shouted at Lindsey.

"OH GOD LINDSEY I'M CUMMING LIN, OH TAKE MY CUM!" Paul began to spurt as he continued to stroke his cock and watched as his first shot hit Lindsey right on her outstretched tongue, turning it white, and eliciting a groan of delight from her.

To the left of Henry and Paul Conrad threw his head back and bellowed loudly as he came hard, jet after jet of white sperm shooting like a fountain over and down onto his wife and daughter.

"YES DADDY! OH YES, COVER YOUR FUCKING WHORES IN CUM DADDY!!" Clarissa encouraged her dad as he sent spurt after spurt of cum over her and her mom's face. Conrad had the orgasm he had anticipated as his cock spat a seemingly endless load over his wife and little 18 year old daughter. Both girls were covered from forehead to chin by his sixth spurt, and still more came shooting forth.

"OH GOD, OH GOD BABY!! I LOVE TO BE YOUR CUM-SLUT!" Jenny moaned as her face received yet another cum shot.

Lindsey meanwhile as the target of two over worked men was already plastered in creamy sperm, as her father collapsed next to her and drew her to his chest from behind and fondled her tits lovingly. He watched as the much younger man still cumming continued to finish unloading his cum into Lindsey's mouth. Paul stepped back and Lindsey leaned her head back into her fathers shoulder and made a gargling sound, which Henry recognized as her gargling whatever cream still lay in her mouth, un-swallowed.

Conrad gazed at his two cum covered sweethearts.

His wife was already playing with his cum, rubbing it around her face and scooping some into her mouth and leaning back to also gargle as she saw her daughters' young friend do nearby.

Clarissa looked up at her father and smiled broadly up at him, her cheeks glistening with his cum and dripping lewdly off her chin onto her small breasts.

Seeing the cum on her daughters chest Jenny scraped it off her chest with her own fingers and sucked her fingers clean.

'What a fucking filthy slut you are, you cunt," Conrad said, reaching down to stroke his wife's hair softly. Conrad looked to the other two men; his friend and his 20 year old son, and said, "I think these three whores should clean up each other, don't you guys?"

"Yeah, I agree," said Paul, "they sure as hell should Dad."

"Yes, I think so too," Henry said. He shoved his cum stained daughter gently but firmly toward the other women. "Go help out Clarissa and Aunt Jenny, you fucking cum dump. Give them a hand and a tongue, honey." Lindsey giggled at her fathers words, then crawled over and began to lick and suck sperm from the gooey faces of the other women.

Conrad, Henry, and Paul, stood and watched the amazing display as the girls slurped and lapped at the creamy deposits on each others faces and chins and chests until they were shiny with spit, but every other fluid, specifically sperm had been consumed.

Jenny knelt next to her daughter and Lindsey, looking up into her husbands eyes. Conrad thought he knew what thought he saw behind them. He knew her that well.

"Sir, do you and the other boys have to go potty?" Jenny winked, and the two young girls kneeling with her looked at her, questioningly.

"Pardon?" said Henry, also puzzled.

Conrad looked at his friend. "That is another one of Jenny's ... things you might say." Looking at his son Paul, Conrad almost laughed at the expression on his boys face. It combined lust and disgust and confusion all in one look.

"Well if the other girls would like to try, the mats are water proof," said Conrad with a chuckle.

Jenny looked at Clarissa and Lindsey.

"Okay I guess," said Clarissa. Lindsey shrugged and then giggled, then shrugged again.

'Lets show 'em how its done," Jenny said sitting back on her thighs, her mouth wide open like a target one more, though this time not for sperm.

Conrad stepped close, and as the rest gawked at him he simply let fly a jet of piss, hitting his wife in her mouth at first, and then hosing the rest of her face as he began to swivel his hips and dick back and forth. Conrad suddenly turned from his wife and sprayed his piss at Lindsey and Clarissa and though both squealed at first, they both soon were holding there own mouth wide to catch the last drops of his piss.

As Conrad backed off his piss spent, suddenly both Henry and Paul began to launch their own urine at the three naked cum sluts that now seemed to be piss and cum sluts.

The two men, Henry and Paul, sprayed back and forth over the faces and bodies and into the mouths of the three sexy bitches kneeling at their feet. Though the two younger girls would take the piss in their mouths they would let it pour and drip out, not swallowing any, or at least, as little as they could. But Jenny Hill, who was an experienced piss mop whore, swallowed great mouthfuls of piss, much to the delight of her long time friend Henry, but also to the great delight of her son, who found it incredible to be peeing into the face and mouth of this woman that had given him life 20 years earlier.

Looking at the clock Jenny groaned. "Wow, its 4:30 in the morning. Oh well, who's up for breakfast?" said Jenny ever the concerned mother.

Needless to say, all five hands went up.

Two hours later, after clean-ups and showers had been accomplished, all six friends and family and loved ones sat down to enjoy the first of many such wonderful day after sex breakfasts, as prepared by Jenny (always an amazing cook) and her helpers, Clarissa, Lindsey, and Paul (not so amazing cooks, but they would learn) in the kitchen of the Hill household, and served to all of the happy group sitting around the table, as a family should.

After all isn't that what being a happy family is about?

Epilogue

Of course it behooves us to ask what becomes of such a nice group of people.

So let's ask. What became of Jenny and Conrad Hill?

Just as Jenny put it to her son, she knew he would leave the nest and find other pussies to fuck. He specifically found Lindsey's to fuck, and soon after college, the happy couple married, with the very enthusiastic blessing of her dad and Paul's mom and dad as well.

Of course in a family this ... shall we say unconventional, you are never going to get a run of the mill marriage. So when Paul and Lindsey moved a few cities away after the wedding, they didn't go alone. Some people thought it odd that a newlywed husband and wife would buy a home with the husbands' sister, but they seemed to be so happy and to love each other so much that even the snoopiest neighbors soon found no good reason not to think this living arrangement was sweet after all.

And when in the course of time Lindsey had a baby boy it was so nice people thought to have a sweet maiden aunt to live in and help care for baby.

And the neighbors loved how everyone seemed to stick together and rally around Clarissa when she became pregnant herself the next year.

In all Paul and Lindsey and Clarissa had six kids together, and had no trouble raising them to be loved and well adjusted. Paul fathered two boys and a girl with Lindsey, and two girls and a boy with his sister. Perfect balance was what they had in their lives. And as the years went by the children never saw anything odd about their dad and two moms' way of life.

They always liked when grandma and their two grandpa's visited also.

Grandma and Grandpa Conrad and Grandpa Henry lived like their mommies and daddy they knew.

Of course the extended family had lots of adventures of their own in the coming years after they got old enough, but that is a tale for another time.

For now let's just say they lived happily ever after.