Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conrad watched as his wife gathered the girls, both her daughter, as well as the other young girl who she had always been like a mother to, into her arms and whispered in each ones ear. Conrad found his shaft to already be at almost full mast. As he looked at his friend Henry and his son Paul, he saw they were also in pretty much the same shape. His boy especially was fully rock hard he took note. Ah true love, thought Conrad.

The three men looked up at the girls and saw all of them drop to their knees as one, and place their hands and elbows on the mats. Jenny looked over her shoulder at her husband and said, "Well. What you waiting for, sirs. You have three willing cunts waiting for you." Conrad's wife had a smirk on her pretty face that her husband was quite familiar with, but also in love with. Conrad felt just like he had as a teenager on his first date with Jenny. Of course without the nudity that is.

"Jenny is something else Conrad," said Henry admiringly.

"That she is," Conrad answered as he stepped up to his wife's upturned ass and reached down to run his hand over it. Conrad slipped his finger through her ass crack and down to her already soaked slit, pouting between her legs. Jenny groaned and arched her back, and saw her son kneel next to her behind Lindsey.

Lindsey spoke in a husky voice, "Paul, its okay. Please touch me. I want you so bad." Hearing her words Paul began to caress her firm ass cheeks and as he heard her moan with delight, he squeezed more firmly.

"Don't worry Paul, Lindsey is like our ladies," said Conrad interrupting a kiss to his wife's ass to speak to his son. Paul looked at his father, a question in his eyes.

Lindsey looked back at Paul and answered his question herself. "Smack my ass hard Pauly, please." Lindsey jerked her ass backward and achieved her goal as she felt Paul's hard cock head press against her clit. "Oh fuck!" Lindsey cried out.

Beginning to see what his father meant the young man squeezed the beautiful ass cheeks of his long time crush in his strong hands, causing her to cry out in pain and pleasure all at once. He smacked first one, then the other ass cheek, as hard as he could sending a thrill of delicious pain into Lindsey's body. She began to squirm as he, seeing her reaction, began an assault on her tight ass cheeks.

Over and over Paul's hand came down on Lindsey's ass, turning it red and hot to the touch. Each crack of his hand brought forth another groan of sexual excitement from the girl kneeling in front of him. Paul looked down at his handiwork, Lindsey's ass marked bright red. "You belong to me now," he said. "And you always will, okay?"

"Yes Paul, sir. I'm your fucking slut from now on." Lindsey felt beside herself with lust and pleasure, as well as love and respect at that moment. "Please use me Paul. Please make me feel good, lover."

Paul gripped Lindsey's long blond hair tightly in his hand and pulled back on it 'til her face was near his and pressed his lips to hers. Her mouth opened to his tongue as it swirled around her mouth. The young couple kissed passionately and as they did, Paul slipped his other hand down Lindsey's ass and slid two fingers into her slick cunt.

Lindsey moaned into her lover's mouth as his fingers penetrated her tight cunt. As Paul felt her tight wet slot he inserted another finger, and now he began to fuck three of his long thick fingers in and out of her well used cunt hole. Paul could see that Lindsey had been fucked often by her father and had probably had his own fathers' hard cock up her hole tonight. It seemed odd to him at first, but knowing this only made him more attracted to her than ever. The fact that she was a slut made him love her more, and want to ram his cock as deep as he could in her slick hole. For the time being he fucked his fingers into her roughly, and kissed her face until he pushed her face away and she laid her cheek on the mat she knelt on.

Paul twisted and fucked his three fingers deep into Lindsey's tight little box faster and faster. She was moaning uncontrollably now as he fucked her cunt.

"YEAH ... OHH ... PAUL!! YES!! PLEASE! FUCK ME ... HARDER!"

Paul felt Lindsey's cunt get tighter, gripping his fingers hard and knew she would soon come all over them. He glanced over and saw Lindsey's dad grab his sisters' hair and lift her face up to his cock as he stepped in front of her.

Henry looked down at little Clarissa's face. "Open that fucking mouth, Clarissa."

Clarissa's answer was to open her mouth wide, and wait like a good girl for the stiff cock in front of her to fuck her mouth.

Henry rammed his cock deep into Clarissa's throat in one hard thrust.

Clarissa felt her throat swallow and take Uncle Henry's shaft down in one stab. She choked for a moment until she adjusted to the invading cock shaft in her throat and then began to breathe through her nose as Henry fucked her face steadily.

"You filthy slut, take Uncle Henry's cock you cum-slut bitch," said Henry, surprising himself with the intensity of his desire to fuck Clarissa's mouth.

"That's it you fucking little whore, suck on my cock!" Henry growled as he felt his balls slap Clarissa's chin wetly.

Spit dripped lewdly down Clarissa's chin, and began to drip onto the floor mat. Henry watched as a long string of saliva clung to her chin and touched the play mat. Henry reached under her chin and began to pump her face in earnest.

"Yes! Yes! Suck you fucking whore! Are you gonna swallow my load like a good girl, Clarissa!" Clarissa tried to nod, but she could hardly move her head because of her Uncle Henry's cock in her throat and his firm grip on her hair as he fucked her face. But her best friends' father seemed to know she was going to try to be a good girl just like always.

Henry groaned and felt his orgasm begin as spurt after spurt of cum jetted into Clarissa's throat. He could feel her swallowing as he sot deep in her throat trying to keep up as he came. Henry pulled back on her hair and as his cock came free of her throat and mouth Clarissa began to cough, and Henry grabbed his cock and jacked the remainder of his cum into her face, the cum mixing with the coating of spit on her chin and cheeks.

Clarissa smiled up at her beloved make believe Uncle, and giggled remembering calling him that as a little girl.

"What's so funny, slut?" Henry panted.

"You Uncle Henry," Clarissa said with a smile and a wink. "I love you Uncle Henry."

Henry fell to his knees and hugged his friend's daughter close and settled down to watch the other two horny couples.

Lindsey cried out in ecstasy as her cunt began to quiver and spasm uncontrollably under the digital assault of Paul's fingers. She screamed so loud that Conrad kneeling nearby with his legs now splayed out in front of his wife as she sucked his cock hard, thought some neighbor might call the cops. It was, he decided, a good idea to have put the sound proofing in the walls.

Lindsey had never felt such a rush from simply being masturbated, and had tears in her eyes as she shouted to Paul.

"OH GOD YES! PAUL YES PLEASE USE ME LIKE A FUCKING SLUT!!" Lindsey's voice seemed to almost shake the overhead light fixture. Lindsey rolled on her back and submissively spread her legs wide and laid her head back, she moaned softly to Paul.

"Oh Paul, I don't know how I never knew you where so wonderful. You made me cum so good!" Lindsey said as she lay panting.

Paul gazed at his fingers coated now in Lindsey's pussy juice. They glistened in the low light of the play room. Crawling between Lindsey's open legs he leaned on one hand and offered the girl cum coated fingers of his other hand to Lindsey's lips.

"Taste how sweet that cunt is Lin. Do as I say you little slut," said Paul. Lindsey of course needed not much persuasion at all as she quickly took all four fingers of his hand into her sucking mouth.

Lindsey found herself greedily sucking and cleaning cum from the stained fingers of the young man she now already thought of as her boyfriend. Running her tongue over Paul's fingers she sucked harder and grasped it in her own hands and tried to push more of his hand in her mouth. Lindsey soon felt Paul begin to force more of his fingers into her mouth until he was almost pushing them down her throat, and as she started to gag on his fingers he pulled them back and held his, now spit coated hand in front of her face.

Looking deep into Lindsey's pretty eyes he took his now once again sloppy wet hand and brought it up hard against Lindsey's cunt mound, making her gasp. Paul giving into a sudden urge brought his hand down on his new found girlfriends cunt in a hard slap that brought tears to her eyes and made her bite her lower lip and arch her back off the floor. "Oww, oh God, Paul!" moaned Lindsey between gritted teeth.

Conrad looked up from watching his wife giving him an exquisite blow job, to see his son spanking Lindsey's cunt, and thought the boy seemed more and more like a chip off the old block. He looked down into the beautiful eyes of his wife as she practically choked herself on his huge shaft, while at the same time keeping eye contact the whole time. Conrad decided she still put to shame any woman in the raunchy sex department, and couldn't imagine spending his life with any other woman.

What he always found incredible about Jenny was how much drool she produced when she sucked him and fucked his cock with her mouth. The trail of drool as she sucked on him while she kneeled between his outstretched legs actually covered the top of her chest. "God Jenny, you still suck cock like a true pro," Conrad said with a grin.

'A pro?" Jenny asked taking her mouth from his cock for a second.

"A fucking pro slut, I mean. A fucking dirty whore, which is what you are you fucking cunt." Conrad knew this kind of filthy invective turned her on more than anything in the world, and never missed the opportunity to give his slutty wife what she craved. She was as perverted in her way as he was, while still being as full of love as any other wife and mother. His filthy words to her made Jenny's twat clench and drool her own brand of fuck juice, and she let go of her husbands cock and spun around on her knees and wiggled her still shapely ass at him.

"Fuck my ass sir, please!!" she moaned as she waited expectantly.

"As you ask my sweet slut princess," said Conrad, punctuating his words with a hard slap to his wife's ass.

"Oh Conrad, you really know how to make me happy ..." Jenny sighed as her husband leaned down to tongue her asshole as he held her cheeks wide open. Conrad spit and lapped making his wife's ass cleft wet and slippery. He worked hard to work his tongue into the still tight asshole he had fucked so many times over the years. As Jenny's ass began to dilate and accept his tongue inside his over heated wife lifted her face from the mat and looked back at him with a wicked grin.

"You fucking dirty pervert, licking my ass out in front of our daughter and Lindsey," Jenny groaned as her husband screwed his tongue and squirmed to get it inside her asshole.

Conrad knew what she was up to and pulled his tongue from her ass and then worked the index fingers of each hand into his wife's ass. And stretched her open, Conrad knew she loved this kind of lewd treatment, and he loved to do it.

"Baby, oh God baby, stretch me open, fucking God please fuck my ass, please," Jenny moaned as she felt her ass being stretched wide by her husbands experienced fingers. Conrad she could feel was leaning close and rimming the sides of her stretched open hole, and then she heard and felt him spit loudly into her opened ass. Jenny felt the wet spittle coat her inner tissues and moaned wildly. "Yes Conrad treat me like the fucking whore I am, oh baby I love you!!" said Jenny, already almost coming from her violation by her husbands' mouth and hands. It made it all the more exciting because he was doing it with other people present, and this was, she now knew, the only thing missing all their years of marriage.

Conrad loved to humiliate and violate his wife in this way, and his cock showed it as his erection was harder than in years he thought. The horny husband gripped his cock in his fist and pushed it up and into his wife's clenching asshole, the head popping in easily. "Oh ... yes!!" Conrad groaned as his cock sank into his wife's asshole. Conrad looked down at his cock as he pushed it into her ass and up at his wife's face as she moaned loudly.

Jenny screamed obscenities as she began to push her ass back at her husband. "Mmm ... oh my God please fuck my filthy ass sir please!!" Jenny's head shook from side to side, and in moments she was ramming her own ass back at her lover harder and harder forcing his cock deep in her bowels.

Conrad looked over his children and saw that Paul had stopped spanking and started fucking, Lindsey's cunt. She pushed her hips up at his son as he pounded his shaft up into her tunnel. Next to them he saw his daughter laying back against Henry's chest and, her legs thrown wide, was watching her mom and dad having anal sex nearby. Clarissa fingered her pussy feverishly, and plunged her fingers in and out occasionally pulling them free and sucking her sticky cunt juice from them.

Conrad plunged his cock deep in his wife's ass -- eliciting a yelp from her -- and held it there, turning to his daughter. "Come over here baby, Mommy needs something to suck on. Let her use your little cunt," said Conrad in a soothing voice. The type of Daddy voice he would have used to get Clarissa to help her mom with the laundry when she was little.

Clarissa eagerly crawled over to her mom, much to the initial chagrin of Henry.

He soon found something to do however when he decided to pay his own daughter a visit as she was fucked by Paul Hill nearby.

Henry looked a question into the eyes of Paul as he hunched above his daughter Lindsey's body, and when Paul gave him a smile, he began to tap his daughter on her cheek with his now, once again hard, cock. His little girl opened her eyes and said, "Oh hi Daddy. Yeah Daddy, can your little girl have a treat." Lindsey opened her mouth wide and as Paul continued to fuck her pussy steadily; her dad slipped his shaft into her mouth.

Henry sighed in contentment as his cock was massaged by his daughters' warm tongue. He reached out his hand and fondled her firm tits and then began to squeeze first one and then the other. Soon he was pinching her hard nipples making her moan even more as she sucked her fathers cock as her new boyfriend Paul fucked her tight cunt now with renewed speed.

Paul looked down at his sweet Lindsey and saw her mouth filled with Daddy cock, and leaned down to capture the nipple not being pinched and twisted by her dad in his mouth. He bit down and pulled on it causing Lindsey to arch her back mewling in both pleasure and pain all at once.

"Oh Paul, oh Daddy," she groaned letting her fathers cock fall from her mouth.

Henry grabbed her face and turned it back to his cock and plunged it into her mouth gagging her causing her to raise her hands to push at her fathers' stomach. Henry captured her hands in his and held them pinned in one of his own strong hands as he used his other to grip his daughters' hair to hold her head up as he began to fuck her mouth roughly.

Paul switched to Lindsey's other nipple and bit down on it making her wince as her face was fucked hard by her father. When Paul released her nipple he could see his teeth marks in her tender skin, but to his surprise this made his cock even harder. It was all he could do not to cum in the hot little pain and cum slut he now found his shaft embedded in. Lindsey's long legs wrapped around Paul as he rammed in and out of her dripping hole, and her father fucked her face and moaned in his throat as his own orgasm approached.

Clarissa crawled to her mom and dad and looked up at her handsome father expectantly. She smiled at him and rubbed her hand over her cunt. "Daddy my cunt is all itchy and hot. What should I do?" Clarissa said using her best Daddy's Little Girl voice.

"Let Mommy take care of your itchy cunt baby girl. Right Mommy?" Conrad yanked up on Jenny's hair as he said this last, and she looked at her daughter and her hand between her legs rubbing her sopping wet pussy.

Jenny smiled at her little girl and said, "Be a good girl and lay down in front of Mommy and let her lick away the itchiness baby." Jenny licked her lips as she felt her husband stroke in and out of her asshole slowly, almost teasingly, and watched her daughter settle in front of Jenny with her legs thrown wide.

Clarissa leaned back on her elbows and watched her Mommy lean forward and began to lap at Clarissa's wet hole. Clarissa moaned at the touch of her mom's lips and tongue.

"Yes mommy, you do that so well. Your baby girl likes her Mommy's tongue on her pussy. Can you do more, Mommy?" Clarissa moaned in her best cajoling voice. As if she needed to cajole, Clarissa thought while grinning wickedly at her mom.

Jenny looked up at her daughter and said, "Does Mommy's little girl want more? You have been such an angel, Mommy will suck out your cunt all you like baby."

Clarissa watched as her dad pumped his hips forward, bumping her mom's butt. Her mother groaned as her husbands cock slid deep into her ass.

Conrad looked on as his young daughter lay in front of him and her mom, her legs splayed open, her shaven teenaged cunt dripping wet and swollen, as she waited for her slutty mother to eat her pussy. It was a sight the middle aged father of two couldn't begin to think he had ever thought he would see, but was immensely glad he was indeed glad to be witnessing now. He could feel his beloved whorish wife's juices dripping down and coating his balls as he pushed his cock up deep in her ass, causing his balls to nestle up against her wet slit.

"What are you waiting for Jenny," said Conrad with a smirk, "eat your little girls' cunt just like a loving mother should."

Jenny looked back over her shoulder at her husband, her mouth open, a look of almost comical lust painted there.

To Conrad it wasn't comical however because he knew it was real and true lust. The kind born out of an obsession with sex and pleasure, the type Conrad had always known lay within his wife, just as it was within him. And apparently their daughter and son and also their former neighbors as well, Conrad realized with pleasure.

Jenny lowered her mouth to her daughter Clarissa's cunt and began to lick noisily at her sopping wet opening. "Your pussy tastes so good angel," Jenny said lifting her face for a second to speak.

"Thank you Mommy. Oh please Mommy, please, suck it more! Please!" Clarissa croaked. Clarissa began to shiver as she watched her mom return to her slit, she felt her mother's warm breath and then her tongue slither within her pussy. Clarissa's pussy lips felt so swollen Clarissa almost felt that they were throbbing. Her mother's tongue slid up and across Clarissa's clit, pink and hard, and swirled over it, causing Clarissa to arch her back and thrust her hips up at her mother.

"Oh Mommy, you suck cunt so good!!" Clarissa cried loudly.

Jenny looked up at her daughter. "Do you want Mommy's fingers in you?" Jenny said as she ran her fingers lovingly up and down her daughters slit.

"OH YES MOMMY, PLEASE!!" shouted Clarissa almost causing her father to laugh, even as he continued to fuck his wife's asshole slowly and gently.

Jenny jammed three fingers deep in her daughters' cunt and began a steady in and out motion keeping a rhythm with the strokes into her ass of her husband. Jenny pressed her tongue against her daughters' clit and finger fucked her, every time Conrad slid his cock into Jenny, Jenny would slide her fingers deep inside her daughter.