Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey screamed out in ecstasy as her dad filled her already excited cunt with his incestuous cock. "DADDY! DADDY ... SO GOOD!" Lindsey shook as she felt her cunt clench around her fathers cock, her orgasm crashing into her as she came with her fathers shaft and her two fingers embedded in her hole. "AHHHHH!!" Lindsey shook as she came loudly. Henry still hard and turned on like never before pulled his cock out of his daughters grasping hole and looking down at his shining shaft, glistening with Lindsey's cunt juice, the delicious residue of her cum. Taking his shaft in his hand he pressed it to her back door and pushed hard.

"Take Daddy's cock in your asshole you fucking slut! Daddy still has to cum!" As Henry's cock slammed into his daughters' ass she screamed wildly and reached back and jammed her fingers into her cunt. Henry began to pump his shaft into his daughters' ass harder and harder driving her face into her friends' cunt.

Clarissa lay with her dads cock still buried in her face as her friend was being ass fucked by her father, but suddenly her father pulled his cock free of her mouth, leaving a trail of slimy spit and pre-cum across her face. Clarissa laying back and breathing hard felt her dad's hands lifting her off the coffee table and opened her eyes to see her dads smiling excited face as he sat back on the couch and helped her to her knees astride his lap and with his hands on her ass Clarissa reached between her legs and placed her fathers cock at the entrance to her cunt.

Conrad gripped his daughters' hips and pushed her down onto his cock hard sliding up into her well oiled slit. His daughter moaned loudly and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed his neck and ear as he lifted her up and down his cock shaft his slick cock fucking her hard and fast.

Clarissa moaned loudly, as her dad helped her to fuck him harder and harder, her cunt squeezed down on her fathers slick shaft and she felt every plunge of his cock into her box. She moaned and screamed in a high pitched yell.

"OH DADDY, OH DADDY!! FUCK ... ME, FUCK ME!! PLEASE!!" she shouted.

From the table in front of the father and daughter, there came a loud groaning and a stream of obscenities issuing from the mouths of Henry and his daughter Lindsey.

As Henry's 9 inch cock rammed the stretched asshole of his daughter, she groaned loudly, "Oh Dad ... oh my fucking god, fuck your little girls ass daddy, please! Your little whore needs it so badly!!" Lindsey's dad answered his hot slut of a child with his own sexually charged rant.

"Do you need it you ... fucking. Filthy. Dirty. Father fucking. Whore!" Henry countered each obscenity he shouted with a hard merciless thrust of his shaft deep into his daughters' bowels.

On the couch Conrad and Clarissa continued to fuck as this when on nearby. Clarissa glanced over and watched as her best friend was anally violated by her father, and groaned as her own well fucked slot began to juice once more.

"Daddy ... OH DADDY!!" Clarissa erupted as her cunt quivered and squirted juice around her fathers' cock, while watching the lewd scene taking place next to her and her father. Clarissa's father gripped her hips tightly and lifted her up and down his cock, almost not needing her help to fuck her cunt up and down his shaft.

Conrad was going crazy, able to watch his friend Henry slam his cock in the tight stretched asshole of his daughter as he rammed his own little girl un-mercifully. He began to talk to his daughter as he rammed her tight box down on his cock.

"You filthy slut, did you cum on Daddy's cock again?! Did you, you whore?!" Conrad growled into her face as she looked into his eyes. Conrad spit into his daughters face as he pounded her even harder; Clarissa groaning with lust as her father's spit dripped down her cheek. "OH DADDY!! OH DADDY!! I LOVE YOU!!" she moaned.

"I KNOW YOU FUCKING WHORE, TAKE DADDY'S ... COCK!!" Conrad bellowed, beginning to feel his cum rise in his shaft, about to fill his daughter's hot twat with the fluid that helped create her only 18 years ago.

"OH GOD DADDY FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE JUST LIKE UNCLE CONRAD IS FUCKING CLARISSA! FUCK MY DIRTY SLUTTY ASS DADDY!!" shouted Lindsey as she heard and saw the incestuous scene taking place between her best friend and the man that had been a second father to her for most of her life.

"DO IT!! CUM IN YOUR LITTLE GIRLS ASSHOLE!!" Lindsey cried and shouted so loudly her voice broke finally, as Henry gripped her hips and ground his long thick cock deep in his daughters' ass.

"TAKE DADDY'S CUM IN YOUR FUCKING ASS, YOU FILTHY BITCH!!" Henry screamed as his sperm shot out and into his daughters' bowels. He felt her filling and heard her cry and moan. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Daddy ..." Lindsey felt her fathers' hot cum filling bowels and then as he withdrew he pulled her to a kneeling position and kissed her and thrust his warm tongue into her mouth.

Conrad slammed his cock like a jack hammer into his little girl as he almost fucked her so hard she was near to bouncing off his lap. He found that he was more than beyond turned on from fucking his slut daughter while his friend buried his sperm in his daughters' asshole.

Clarissa almost fell from her father as he rammed her harder than ever and once more she felt her cunt clench around her dad's cock as her orgasm crashed around her.

"DADDY, OH DADDY!! CUM IN YOUR LITTLE WHORE!!" she cried out as her pussy ground down on his shaft.

Conrad pulled his daughter down onto his cock once more and wrapped his arms around her as he thrust one final time into her twat, feeling his cum jet out into her tunnel. Conrad filled his daughter with his sperm, thinking once more that only 18 years earlier he had filled her mom and made his sweet filthy little girl.

"AHHHH, CLARISSA BABY! YOU FUCKING CUNT, YOU DIRTY SLUT!" ejaculated Conrad as he filled his daughter with cum. He leaned back as his spurts died down in her tight box and pulled her soft small warm body with him, showering her face with kisses, both of the lusty kind, as well as several of the more fatherly type.

Clarissa giggled as she felt her father, who moments before had spit in her face, kiss her nose and eyelids gently, and then crush her in his strong arms.

Conrad helped his daughter disengage her cunt from his still throbbing but rapidly shrinking cock. His shaft made a sucking sound as it exited Clarissa's tight twat. She flopped down next to her father as she felt her fathers load start to dribble out of her cunt hole.

Henry and Lindsey watched Clarissa lay back and lift her legs up 'til her feet were by her ears. Looking at Lindsey she said, "Well ... what are you waiting for? Come clean my Daddy's cum out of me." Clarissa again giggled sweetly.

"You dirty whore," said Lindsey as she looked at her friends cum filled cunt. "Who will take care of my ass, if I eat out your dad's cream?" Lindsey sighed.

Henry looked to Conrad, and his friend smiled and said, "I have a great idea girls."

Conrad stood and lifted his daughter in his arms.

"Daddy! What the heck?!" Clarissa started in surprise.

Conrad set her down on the coffee table as Henry stood to make room, and Conrad said to Lindsey, "Now Lin, you squat over Clarissa's mouth and give her a sweet nasty treat." Lindsey grinned and just climbed up above her friends face and squatted down with his abused asshole above Clarissa's face.

"Daddy! This is really dirty you know," said Clarissa in a tone that said it all. She was grinning from ear to ear, and the teenaged slut opened her mouth wide as her friend bore down and slowly began to eject her fathers' sperm from her asshole into her best friends' mouth. "But what about my twat full of cum?" Clarissa suddenly said, before going back to awaiting the slimy gift from her girl friends ass.

"Don't worry baby," her father said as moments later Clarissa felt a cold metal object against her pussy lips, making her gasp.

"Oh!" she said and suddenly knew what her Daddy had in mind, as the metal object which she now figured to be a small spoon slid between her tight lips and into her tunnel.

Henry sat back on the floor and watched his friend scooping cum from his daughter and lifting the utensil filled with cum to Henry's daughter Lindsey's mouth, where the girl greedily accepted the spoonful of cum.

As Conrad fed Lindsey from his daughters' pussy, he could watch from his vantage point as white slime oozed from Lindsey's ass and dropped into his daughters' mouth. Every few drops a drop or two would miss hitting Clarissa around her face or lips, at which point the slutty teen would run her fingers around and scoop it into her mouth.

"Save some in your mouths girls," said Conrad. "Your Daddy's want you girls to share like good girls. Okay?" He saw both hot little sluts were doing as they were told, just like the good little girls they were.

After a while both Clarissa's cunt, and Lindsey's asshole seemed to have finished their expulsion, so Conrad clapped his hands and spoke out loud, instructing the girls as if at a tea party. "Now share your leftovers girls," said Conrad. Henry Stared as his daughter and Clarissa simply climbed from the table and rising to their knees, they began to kiss and slowly and sensuously share and pass the slimy loads of their father's back and forth between their lips. Both girls smacked and gulped and tasted and played with the strings and wads of spit and white slimy cum, as if it was a tasty reward.

A few minutes later both girl hugged and pressed there faces together and laughed as their fathers looked on open mouthed at the hot display they had just ended. Each girl crawled on the soft carpet to their respective father and snuggled up warmly and lovingly in their arms. Both naked couples stayed just so for several seconds. Or several minutes. Neither couple kept track, as they were in a swirl of bliss at that time.

But presently Conrad looked at his watch and said, "Oh crap! I had better call mom. She was expecting me home hours ago."

"Don't worry Daddy, I think she won't worry." Clarissa winked at her father.

** * * *

Jenny Hill sat in the comfy love seat she had used for years as a make out spot with her husband Conrad, curled up in her soft pink summer pajamas in her 20 year old son, Paul's arms. Her blond head lay against her beloved first born's shoulder. She was as content as could be after having been fucked both hard and nastily by him earlier that evening. Jenny opened her big blue eyes and glanced at the clock. She straightened up in the seat and her son who had dozed off while watching the large screen LCD TV that was installed in the basement playroom they sat in, started awake and looked over at her.

"What's the matter mommy?" said Paul at the look of concern on her face.

Jenny frowned and said, "It's so late and Daddy isn't home yet." Jenny glanced down at her sons' semi-hard penis and remembered he was completely naked. Jenny stroked her soft hand over her sons' lovely prick. "I spoke to Clarissa on the phone earlier and she said she and Lindsey had gotten something going with Daddy, but he still should be home already, I would think."

Paul blinked at his mom. "What do you mean get something going with Lindsey?" Jenny smiled as she remembered her son's ages long crush on his little sisters' sweet long time girlfriend.

"Don't be upset baby; Lindsey and your sister have been having sex for a while. She told me the other day, in confidence of course. But your dad doesn't know, so I kind of thought if she got them alone, she might try something." Jenny kissed her son softly on the cheek, rubbed his back and reached back up to stroke his hair.

"I really like her mom," said Paul.

"I know sweetie. And I think she does too," Jenny answered soothingly her cool fingers smoothing his hair away from his forehead. The sexy middle-aged mother reached between her sons' legs and began to softly stroke his smooth young cock. Jenny began to stroke faster and her son's shaft stiffened in her hand and he began to flush and breathe much more quickly. "Mommy, I love you, but I still—"

Jenny put a finger to her lips. "Baby, please, mommy doesn't think you just belong to her. I know some nice girl will snatch you away. And who knows. It just might be Lindsey. Give her time baby." Jenny's boy smiled and leaned back to relax as his sexy and sweet, but oh so slutty mother leaned over to suck his cock head into her warm mouth. Jenny sucked her sons cock deeper into her mouth and ran her tongue around and up and down the rapidly stiffening shaft in her mouth. "Mmmmm ..." Jenny moaned happily as she felt her sons prick expand and touch the back of her throat, and this made her doubly happy because she knew her boy was at least back in a happy place.

Jenny put her cock sucking skill on auto-pilot and thought about how silly her son could be about Lindsey. As a mom she had spent lots of time thinking about how much her son was head over heels in love with his sisters' friend, and she had a good idea that Lindsey was just as much into him as he was into her. Kids, thought Jenny as she continued slurping on her sons hard pole.

Paul placed a hand to the back of his mothers' head and guided it up and down as he admired her still firm ass as it flared out as she knelt on the loveseat in her pajamas; the shorts molding perfectly to her butt. He reached out a hand and as his mom swallowed and took him into her warm throat, he smacked her round ass a resounding swat.

Jenny yelped around her sons cock as she felt her ass sting with her sons spanking, and a second later he continued to spank her ass, turning her pajamas quickly damp between the legs at the spot her shaven cunt came into contact with them.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Paul's hand cracked against his moms pink clad ass cheeks. He could tell she did not mind at all, as he heard her moan in pleasure around his long cock now embedded in her throat. Paul tangled his fingers in his moms' hair and began to bob it up and down his cock roughly. A few short hours ago he would never have even fantasized about being this rough with his mom, but he now knew she was absolutely turned on by the feeling of being used as a sex toy, so he was going to give her what he knew she craved.

Jenny felt her head being pulled and fucked up and down her son's cock shaft and though her eyes were tearing she was also in ecstasy. Suddenly Jenny placed her hands on her sons' thighs and pushed hard letting him know to let her up. As her face came up off her son's shaft, she looked down at it and giggled, loving the shiny spit covered look it had. She looked at her son. "Mmmm, Paul, please fuck mommy's face really, really hard," she said seductively, knowing full well this would get him going.

"Is that what you want you fucking slut," said Paul, also knowing what she loved to hear.

"Oh yes! Oh god, treat your mother like the fucking cum-whore she is!" Jenny groaned as she gobbled her son's shaft back up again.

Paul grabbed his mothers head and began to slam it up and down roughly in his lap, feeling his cock slide all the way into her greedy mouth and throat. He listened to the choking sound she made as he took control, but that was quickly replaced by a low moaning hum, a sound his mom made when she was totally into a rhythm sucking cock. Paul felt his mom's nose press repeatedly against his groin; he could hear the sound of her breathing through her nose, his fingers tangled in her soft once natural, now touched up, blond hair. Paul felt his orgasm approach quickly under his mothers' talented deep-throat technique.

"OH FUCK, MOMMY, I'M GONNA CUM!!" Paul shouted as his cum rose in his shaft and blasted his moms' throat and jetted down into her belly.

"YES! YES! SWALLOW IT ALL YOU FUCKING CUM-WHORE!!" Paul's words spurred on Jenny's quick swallows and she soon had taken all of his load, not a drop exited her experienced mouth, and she was soon gently cleaning her sons slick but now flaccid shaft with her motherly tongue, listening to him moan and tell her how much her loved her, with all his heart.

Jenny was as happy as she could be, but she still couldn't wait for her husband to get home.

"My goodness, what is going on here?!"

Jenny jumped and squealed, and sat up from the spot she had fallen asleep on her sons' lap, and looked up at the foursome of smiling faces looking down at her and Paul. The pretty mother of two looked up at her handsome hubby, her beautiful sexy daughter, her daughters' tall lovely girlfriend Lindsey and her father Henry.

Paul looked up and upon seeing the foursome and remembering that he was completely naked he desperately cast about looking for anything to cover himself with, and ridiculously, finding nothing he grabbed his mom, still clad in her pajamas, and tried to pull her in front of himself. "Paul! Cut it out you ..." Jenny began to protest and was soon consumed by laughter, as she saw that at that moment everyone but her son was now laughing hysterically.

Clarissa held onto her dad and was overwhelmed by the strange humor of the whole situation, and so she couldn't stop laughing as well. Her father shook and looked over at his friend Henry and saw he was in the same shape.

The only one not completely beside herself with laughter was Lindsey. Though she was giggling and smiling she was also enthralled by Paul's nudity, and was feeling a familiar itch between her legs, finally she had seen Paul naked and it was just as good as she always had imagined it would be.

Jenny caught her breath as best she could. "Oh my ... Conrad where ... oh wow," she still tried to compose herself and free herself from her sons' grip. "I think I know what took you so long at Lindsey's house now honey," said Jenny to her husband.

"Yes honey, we got delayed. Let me tell you these two whores really have an appetite." Clarissa elbowed her dad, "Hey! That's not nice to say Daddy!"

"Am I supposed to say you two behave like virginal young ladies," Conrad joked as he tickled his daughters' ribs and she backed away into her smiling friend.

By now Paul had warmed to this situation and was rapidly getting less and less nervous, looking at his hot sister pressing her sexy small body up against her friends' tall long limbed body. He felt his cock stir as both girls gave him a wink and began to tongue kiss right in front of him. As he watched his mouth fell open and after a quick glance his way both of the hot teen girls broke off their kiss when they were seized by a fit of giggles.

Conrad picked up the remote for the television playing softly in the front of the room and turned the set off, and then setting the control to the side, he walked to a corner closet. He quickly began to pull out the old play mats he had stashed in the closet he had told his kids was off limits for years.

"Hey Henry, give me a hand with these, and then lets everyone get comfortable."

The old play mats that Conrad and Jenny had used down here in the playroom for some sexual get-togethers' with friends back when the kids were very little, now lay on the floor making a nice soft surface for any kind of sexual activity. And once everyone that was clothed had disrobed it was pretty apparent that everyone was ready to enjoy the olds play mats again.

As she had taken off her clothes in front of Paul for the first time, Lindsey was nervous at first, but as she watched him salivate over her exposed flesh she began to feel much more confident. This was especially the case when she noticed his prick twitch as he watched her take her clothes off.

For his part Paul was in heaven looking at Lindsey in the nude for the first time. He had fantasized about her body so many times and now here she was. He saw, as she peeled her panties down her hips that she was, just like his mom and sis' completely bald down between her legs. Paul loved his sis' and moms' shaven cunts, and found he was very happy to see Lindsey shaved as well.