Justin Thyme Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about the rolls of coins still in the cellar, plus all the gold in the locked room, and all of the documents in the hidden drawer in the desk upstairs. I didn't think anyone could find them, but the last thing we needed was someone breaking into the house and trying to find anything. I determined right away I was going to call Jim in the morning, no; I was going to call him this evening, just as soon as Dad and Grandpa got off my phone. I'd offer to work the store for him if he would take a couple of guys up to the house and get the gate installed at the end of the drive. He could turn on the security system for me, too. I had everything else installed, but had not been using it. I didn't really think I'd need it until we actually had tenants, or at least had some of the furniture and things in the house. At the moment there really wasn't anything else there to steal, but a lot of damage could be done in a hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael and Susie untangled themselves on the couch and Susie launched herself into Michael's arms and kissed him. She played at Michael's lips with her tongue until he at last parted them enough for her to slip it in to find his tongue. With a groan of resignation Michael found himself tongue wrestling with her as he felt her press her breasts into his chest and writhe against him. At last she pulled away from him enough to look into his eyes and say, "I love you, Michael. All I have is yours." She took one of his hands and placed it on her breast, where it involuntarily squeezed hungrily, before Michael quickly jerked his hand away, eyes wide.

"Susie, I can't! You have no idea how badly I want you, but I can't! It wouldn't be right before God, to your father, or to you. We have to wait." Sweat had broken out all over his face, and he was physically trembling with desire. "Acushla, you have no idea how badly I desire you, but I cannot until we are married!"

"What did you call me? Acush what?"

"Ah, something I got from my mother's father. He was Irish. Acushla. It's Gaelic for darling. It fits you."

"So why can't we just get married then?"

"It's not quite that easy little one. You still have to finish school. I don't think your mother would be real happy with either of us if we ran away. We can wait. Just think how sweet it will be when the time is right."

"So you do want to marry me, then?"

"Yes, my dear, I do, and when the time is right I'll be asking, but in the meantime we must behave."

"Do you love me? Really love me?"

"More than you have any idea, my Little One. I have ever since when you were still in the hospital."

"That long?"

"Um humh."

"Cool. Me too. Can we at least still kiss and hug?" Tears were in Susie's eyes as she looked up at Michael.

"I don't plan to stop. We just have to keep ourselves under control."

"I'll try. Is it OK if we look? I noticed you like the looks of my boobs. I don't care if you look. I kind of like it when you do. I like to look at you too," and she nodded down to his very erect cock pressing against his pants. Michael groaned in frustration.

"It isn't good for me to look and lust over you, Little One."

"I don't mind. I know you love me, and I'm yours whenever you get around to asking me, and even before if you change your mind. You can just take a little peek now and then to remind you of what's coming." Her saucy grin lit up her face as she leaned backward and allowed her breasts to press firmly against her shirt and show her excited nipples poking through the fabric. Michael swallowed hard and his hands twitched with desire before he looked away.

"What was that you called me again? That Irish thingy?"

"Acushla."

"I like it. It sounds special."

"You are special."

Susie leaned back into his chest and nestled her head on his shoulder. "Good. Keep it that way. Now I know something for sure. I never have to worry about you. If you won't go against your beliefs with me you won't every do it with anyone else, either. Neither will I, and I'll try not to tempt you too much. I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's Stephie's car!" Mary nearly leaped off the sofa when Steph's car was shown driving quickly away from the Scottsdale house. "And that's Rosemary in the front seat with her! I can't really see her, but that hair has to be hers!"

When the feed was sent to the local reporter and the scene was the Thyme house Mary sagged back into the couch. "No wonder she said she couldn't come home. I wouldn't want to have to run the gauntlet of all of those reporters."

Tom nodded his head. "They can be difficult. Of course they are doing their job, but sometimes they get a little bit over the top, and some of their questions can be rather out of line. I've been there! More than once I've had to deal with some of their questions when I've treated patients after a particularly bad wreck or something. I recognize they are doing their job, but where does a person's privacy concerns come into play?"

Mary swallowed the rest of her wine and stood at the conclusion of the segment. "Well, I guess we may as well eat the pot roast. It's plain to see Steph won't be home tonight!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grandma, Rosemary and Steph were rattling pots and pans around in the kitchen by the time Grandpa and Dad finished talking and I knew we didn't have to worry about eating tonight. With Grandma in the house food is never an issue. I got my phone back from Grandpa and quickly called Jim at home.

"Hi Jim, Justin. Look, I need a big favor. . . . Yes, that was me they were talking about. . . . I'll tell you about it later, OK? . . . . Well, I need some help with the house up in Scottsdale. I can't go back up there for the next day or two until all of this stuff dies down, and I really think I need that security gate installed right away. . . . Yes, and I have all of the other things hooked up in the house, they just aren't turned on. . . . Well, here is what I'm thinking. Is there any way you could take a couple of guys up there and install that gate and turn on the system for me. I'll run the store for you while you are gone, and of course we'll pay for it. . . . I was hoping for tomorrow. . . . Let's just say I don't want to leave any temptation for anyone. . . . Thank you so much! I knew I could count on you. . . . OK. See you in the morning.

"What was that, Justin?" Grandpa was looking at me curiously.

"I got to thinking while we watched the news that we left all the gold in the house, plus all of those papers hidden in the desk, whatever they are. We didn't turn on the security system, and I'm really not comfortable without the gate in place now. I know Jim will do us right, and I can trust him. There's no way I can go up there for a day or two."

Grandpa nodded. "It's probably not a bad idea."

"What's really nice about it is that I don't have to go in to the store. He hired two guys to take my place, and he said they could cover it for a day."

Rosemary walked into the room and called us to supper. Grandma was fussing over the stove as Grandpa and I went in there. "If I'd have known I was coming over to fix food for you I would have planned it better. You've got to settle for biscuits and gravy. I'm sorry, but with what I had to work with and the time of day I didn't want to try to get anything else going. It would have been bedtime before we could have eaten."

I gave Grandma a hug and said, "Thank you. You know I love your biscuits and gravy!" I really do! Most people use black pepper with their sausage to make the gravy, but Grandma always throws in a healthy pinch of cayenne pepper too, so it is nice and hot, just the way I like it! She also make hand squeezed, she calls them 'hand squozed', buttermilk biscuits that you have to put a towel over the bowl to keep them from floating away. They are that light and fluffy! Mom tries, but she has never learned to cook them the way Grandma does, nor can Grandma write down the recipe because she mixes it until it 'looks right'.

Grandma looked over at Grandpa and said, "Now Ben, two biscuits with gravy is all you get, and don't you try sneaking another. You know what Dr. Bowden said last week." Grandpa just shook his head at me and shrugged his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom and Madge Collins sat down with Michael and Susie to watch the news report, and then Michael had to tell them in rather plain detail what all had transpired, and about the railroad people. Susie made sure her Dad knew about the open ended job offer Ben Jorgenson and Pete Fleming gave him, and that he would be at least taking a look at their programming needs for a more reliable schedule. She knew her Dad held Michael in high esteem, but what girl doesn't like to make her man look good to her father?

Madge was more interested in the gold, not from an avaricious standpoint, but what mother doesn't want to be certain her daughter is going to be well taken care of? Michael told her of the railroad money discovery, but said nothing of the other gold. He really didn't care about it all that much, and he saw no reason to push it in their faces.

By the time they were through talking after the news it was too late to start dinner, so Michael suggested they all go to Al's and celebrate there, but to please not talk about it to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary's pot roast was a big success with Tom Meechum. After his third helping he looked sheepishly across the table. "I'm afraid I've made a bit of a pig of myself tonight. I'm a very poor cook, and I get tired of hospital food, which is mostly what I eat, just so I don't have to go out and eat by myself."

Mary was pleased to see him enjoy her cooking, especially since it was something so simple and ordinary. If she had planned on asking him over she would have put a lot more effort into making something fancy, but it was plain good home cooking and was more than enough to please him. "Thank you. I told you it would be pot luck, and tonight we both got lucky." What she said hit her all of a sudden and she blushed and looked down.

Tom caught the double entendre, but knew it was not intended as such. Reaching across the table he took her hand and said, "I thank you. I indeed feel I have been more than lucky in meeting you." He paused for a moment before continuing. "I feel a little funny being in Winters' house eating with his wife. I almost feel like I'm cheating him somehow, although I know I'm not."

"Please don't feel that way, Tom. He would not feel that way at all. Brad obviously thought highly of you, or he wouldn't have told you to go to Med School."

"Yeah, we were pretty good friends. Winters was one of the good ones."

Mary squeezed his hand gently, seeing the look of pain that crossed his face. Gently she asked, "I notice you refer to him by his last name. Why is that?"

"It's a military thing. Everyone goes by the last name. Less confusion that way. I didn't even know his first name until I heard you use it. There's nothing disrespectful about it. I'm sorry if I offended you."

"Oh, not at all! I was just curious is all. Let's go into the living room where we can be a bit more comfortable."

"Let me help you clear away these dishes first."

"Leave them. There isn't that much, and I'll have Steph help me with them later." Mary stood and picked up her wine glass. "Would you mind bringing the bottle? This is excellent. I really hardly ever drink wine since I'm by myself and Steph isn't old enough. I'm enjoying it this evening."

Tom rose and taking the bottle with him carried his glass as they went into the living room. Tom walked first over to the piano and looked up at Staff Sergeant Winters' photo hanging on the wall. "I'm really glad to see you keep his picture up. He was a good man, and a great friend." Mary stepped over and stood next to Tom as she looked up at her husband's photo.

"Yes, he was, and I miss him still. Stephanie is the one though that really missed out on having a father in her life. She was so young when he went away. That's really why I wanted you to come over tonight, not that I haven't enjoyed having you here. You know, I really made a mistake a while back and got involved with another man, even married him before I found out some things about him. That marriage lasted a whole four days." Mary gave Tom a rueful smile. "He was insistent I take Brad's picture down, and I had to put it away in a closet for a while. The first thing I did once he was out of the house, even before I cleaned up the mess was to hang the picture back up and put his flag back in place. It will never come down again. Brad is gone, but he is still a very big part of me, and of Stephanie as well. If others can't understand that it's too bad."

Tom noticed tears forming in Mary's eyes and without even thinking slipped an arm about her shoulders and drew her to himself. "Nobody should ever try to make you do such a thing. He is a part of your life, even though he is gone, and anyone who cannot recognize that doesn't deserve to be a part of your life either."

Mary leaned into Tom, comforted by his thoughtfulness and the strength of his arm around her. It was not a sexual hug, but yet it stirred her as she had not been stirred in years. Paul's touches had always seemed to have an ulterior motive, and while he had given her some sexual satisfaction it was always missing something. This felt real, like Tom really cared about her, not himself. All too soon the hug ended and they drifted back to sit on the couch; but the warmth of the hug remained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grandpa and Grandma left very shortly after dinner was over, and I saw through one of the blinds their car being swarmed by reporters, but Grandpa just waved at them and didn't stop. I thought one of them was going to get run over as he started to step in front of the car to stop them, but Grandpa made no effort to stop and he had to jump back out of the way. I know Grandpa wouldn't have hit him, but he sure didn't give that idea to the reporter!

Even though it was still early in the evening I was quite tired. All of the stress of the past few days was catching up to me quickly. There was still plenty of light outside, but with the reporters still swarming the house the girls didn't want to go outside to try to swim. The girls decided to watch a DVD, but I begged out of it. It would have been nice and fun to sit with the girls, especially since they were both pealing clothes as fast as they could get them off. I begged off though, and after giving both of them a good kiss and a hug I made my way upstairs, stripping my shirt over my head as I went and headed to my room. I decided I wanted something different to listen to, so I pulled up YouTube on my computer and found a playlist of Johan Hummel. I started with his Mass in B flat major and followed it with his Der Durchzug durghs Rote Meer. I really didn't think I'd get that far, and I was right. I stripped off my shorts and stretched out on my bed and let the music wash over me. I know the Mass is a religious piece, but I don't understand it, so to me it is just a piece of beautiful music with some wonderful harmony. By the time they got around to the Sanctus I could feel the stress melt away and I allowed my mind to drift.

Rosemary and Stephanie, and my love for the two of them was centerpoint in my thoughts, and the memory of the morning with Rosemary followed by the afternoon with Steph played across my mind like a movie. Most would probably find fault with my being in love with two women and making love to them both, but as long as they were OK with it and willing to share I was more than happy. If I had to make a choice it would be very difficult. The last thought that crossed my mind as I drifted off was the exquisiteness of Stephanie cradled in my arms after we had made love with each other earlier.

I was dreaming, but it was at the level where I knew I was dreaming. The dream was so real I could feel her soft skin on mine and feel her hair against my cheek. The warmth of her pussy as it enveloped my cock was so real, so moist and soft, yet tight, as it slipped all the way down all the way to bottom out against my pelvic bone. I could hear her moan with pleasure as she wiggled and rocked back and forth on me. What didn't make sense in my dream was the feeling of a hand caressing my balls, fondling them and rolling them gently. I could feel my balls drawing up and felt my impending orgasm as I awakened to hear her gasping in my ear as she came. Feeling her pussy pulsing on my cock was enough to take me over the edge, and I exploded deep within her, even as the hand continued to caress my balls.

I quickly wrapped my arms around Steph and held her tightly to me, her boobs flattened against my chest, and her cheek firmly against mine, and I heard her sigh into my ear. "I hope you don't mind, Justin, but your cock was pointing straight up into the air, and I just couldn't resist." She lifted her head and looked toward the foot of the bed. "You were right, Rosie. He really is a deep sleeper!" At least that explained the hand caressing my balls.

Rosemary giggled. "I really thought he was going to sleep through it, but he was surely enjoying the dream!" Her head popped up next to Stephanie and I saw her smiling at me. "I don't know how you did it, but even asleep you knew it was Stephie. I think it's cute."

As for me, I was trying to get my breath back under control and my heart rate down. I couldn't argue with it as a way of waking up, though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael and the Collinses returned to the Collins' home after dinner. Having the senior Collinses in the back seat did a lot to temper Susie's teasing, but she still managed to make her femininity obvious, leaving Michael on edge. He was able to walk into the house without showing an erection, but he had a serious case of blue balls from all of the teasing throughout the afternoon. He had every intention of saying his goodbyes and returning to his condo, but Madge insisted he come in for a while before leaving. Susie managed to grab his arm for the walk into the house and to rub a boob against it several times.

Once inside Susie snuggled up against Michael on the couch as Tom settled in his LazyBoy and Madge went into the kitchen. Tom and Michael were making small talk together quietly until Madge walked back into the living room carrying a tray with two bottles and four wine glasses. "I think we ought to celebrate Michael's good fortune!"

"What to do now?" ran through his mind feverishly. "She knows I don't drink, but maybe she forgot. I don't want to embarrass her, but I can't drink it."

"Tom would you open them please and pour?" She turned to Michael, "I haven't forgotten, Michael. I called your church this morning and asked. You can drink this. It is not alcoholic. It is just sparkling grape juice. I got tired of you being left out!"

Relief flooded him as he thought of her kindness. "Thank you. That was very thoughtful of you."

"Not a problem. To be honest, I think we would all be better off if we followed some of your example."

Susie squeezed his arm and looked up at him adoringly before putting her head on his shoulder. When Michael glanced over at her he saw her top pooched open and he had a good look down her cleavage. He quickly averted his gaze, afraid Tom would notice where his eyes were looking.

Susie did know where his eyes were, and she felt a shiver of excitement, but let his arm loose from her hug as her mother turned back toward them. The last thing she wanted was for her mother to guess what she was doing. Susie really loved her mom, but Madge could be a little uptight at times.

Michael excused himself as soon thereafter as he could politely and hurried home. He didn't know how much more of Susie's teasing he could take. Seeing the swell of Susie's breasts, and the edge of her lacy bra was indelibly imprinted on his mind. How was he to withstand that kind of temptation? After dealing with temptation from so many other girls, some even more blatant than Susie, successfully was he to succumb to the very one he loved?