Justin Thyme Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know Stephanie was a little sensitive about the idea of the other girls getting to me. The movie was one thing, because it wasn't real, but Jennifer, Stacy, Bitsy, Janelle, and all of the others were real, and they all seemed to be quite comfortable in their own skin, and some of them seemed to be real teases. "I know they will try to catch you, Justin. I just hope I can hold my own with them. I know I don't have big boobs like some of them do."

This was getting weird! Here I was with my cock in her pussy, and Rosemary's nipple in my mouth, while Rosemary is teasing me about the other girls that will be living in my house, and the one I really love, and with I think the most beautiful breasts, is worried I won't love her. "Stephie, Stephie, Stephie! Do you think I've never seen another girl before? Can't you understand it is you two that I love? Remember Susie trying to show hers off to me? Who did I choose?"

Stephie nodded her head as tears filled her eyes. "I'm sorry, Justin. You've always been there for me. I'm sorry I'm so insecure about my little boobies, but I see all of these other girls and I get jealous sometimes." That brought a snort from Rosemary.

"Get some eyes in your head, girl. Didn't you even notice Justin was looking at your boobs while he was fucking me? He can't keep his eyes off of you when you are around. You don't have a thing to worry about, even when other girls try to catch him. He might like to look once in a while, most guys do, but he will always come right back to you, and you get the benefits." I hadn't even realized I had been looking at Steph while I was having sex with Rosemary. I felt ashamed of myself. "Don't worry about it, Justin," Rosemary was reading my mind. "If I were you I'd be doing the same thing. I know you love me and my boobs, too, but I don't have Steph's nipples." I glanced down and saw Stephie's nipples poking up at me and I lost it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary's alarm went off thirty minutes early, and she started to turn it off and roll over, but she remembered why it was early. She had just a bit of a headache and remembered the wine she had drunk the night before. It wasn't really a hangover, but just a bit of a reminder of the wonderful evening she had shared with Tom. She got out of bed with a languorous stretch, feeling the cool morning air on her skin and suddenly realized and remembered with a wide smile that she had gone to bed nude. After all, Stephanie was not home, and after the evening with Tom she had felt daring and womanly for the first time in many years. Momentarily she felt the familiar pang of missing Brad, but it was replaced by a surge of feeling for Tom. She scolded herself for acting like a fifteen year old girl with a crush even as she examined herself once again in the full length mirror. Overall, she was pleased with what she saw. Maybe she needed a little trim . . . .

A quick shower after a large glass of water and a couple of aspirin for the headache had her feeling really perky and alive. The most alive she had felt since Brad died. She wrapped the towel around her hair and walked nude to the kitchen to heat a cup of water for tea in the microwave. The air on her skin seemed to stimulate every nerve, and after all, the blinds were all closed, and no one else was around, so what difference did it make? Without even realizing what it was doing her left hand teased her nipple and breast as she stood and waited for the water. It was only a minute and a half, but felt exquisite.

Mary carried the cup of tea back down the hallway to her bedroom and opened her closet to pick out . . . scrubs. The first downer of the day! Normally she was more than happy to be wearing scrubs. She loved nursing, caring for people and helping them heal, but today she felt sexy for the first time in a long, long time, and there was no way to make scrubs sexy. With a sigh of disappointment she pulled out a set that she normally wore when working in pediatrics. If she couldn't be sexy at least she would dress in something more fun. She opened her lingerie drawer and selected a lacy bikini and bra set normally not worn for work. No one would see, but she would know it was there, then she used just the tiniest bit of fragrance between her breasts, and a dab at the top of her pubis. Again, it would not be where anyone would notice, but it made her feel sexy, but it wouldn't be enough to cause a problem for any of her patients.

Enjoying the freedom nudity gave her, she blow-dried and brushed out her hair, which she normally would have done after dressing. She watched herself in the mirror as she did so, then dressed and bounced out the door smiling to get in Tom's car and go pick him up on her way to work. She noticed she was singing along with the radio and was surprised. She rarely listened to the radio in the car and she never sang!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tom showered and dressed for work quickly and made a cup of coffee, blessing himself for spending the money on a Keurig. It was so much better than instant, and he didn't have a whole pot to throw out later. He wasn't much for flavored coffee, but Irish Crème seemed to hit the spot this morning. He was ready early, so he busied himself with straightening up his apartment. It was obviously a bachelor pad, but he was neat about his place, so there really wasn't much to do.

His cell phone buzzed in his pocket and he looked at it quickly. "Good morning, Mary! I'll be right out." He grabbed his coffee cup and hurried out the door to see Mary pulling into his parking spot. He gave her a cheerful wave and walked to the car, and as she opened the driver's door and stepped out he stepped forward and grasping her gently by the shoulders leaned in and gave her a light peck on the lips without even thinking about it. Horrified he quickly stepped back. "Mary, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

Mary was surprised, but found herself pleased nonetheless. She gave him a beaming smile. "I don't mind. I kind of liked it." She slipped her hand into his as he walked her around to the other door and opened it for her. She found herself feeling like a teenaged girl again and felt butterflies in her stomach. When Tom got into his side she sniffed lightly. "That smells good. What are you drinking?"

"Oh, just coffee. I thought Irish Crème sounded good this morning. Would you like one?" Without waiting for an answer he jumped back out of the car and hurried in his apartment and quickly made her a cup. He didn't know if she drank it straight or sweet, so he grabbed a packet of sugar left over from a previous take out. He just couldn't bring himself to throw the things away. Quickly he made his way out the door, carrying her coffee, and handed it to her as he got back into the car.

"Thank you. I really didn't expect you to go make me a cup."

"My pleasure. I want to thank you again for a wonderful evening last night. I can't remember how long it's been since I enjoyed myself so much. What do you say we grab Stephanie and get a bite to eat this evening? I have to take you home anyway."

"Thank you. I know she would enjoy that, and I would, too."

"What am I thinking. You won't want to go out in your scrubs. Nothing fancy, but how about if I pick you back up at about six? Or would six-thirty be better?"

"Let's say six-thirty just to be on the safe side. I never know what I'm going to get into during the day."

"Done," Tom said as he pulled into the hospital lot. "We're early, so I think I'll grab a bowl of oatmeal in the cafeteria before we start rather than wait until I get a break. Care to join me?"

"Sure. I normally wait until break also, but I'd like to join you. I'm really not ready to start this morning. Thanks." She gave him a brilliant smile as he jumped out of the car and scurried around to open her door. She nearly grabbed his hand on the way in, but resisted the urge. People gossiped enough around here. No point in giving them anything extra to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up late for me, but since there was no school it was no problem. Once again I was fortunate enough to have Stephie snuggled up against me on one side, and Rosemary was cuddled on the other. I really don't think I even rolled over all night, and after the night of fun the three of us had we needed to air the room out before Mom and Dad came home. Rosemary was going to have to wash her sheets and put them back on, too. That is probably one reason I didn't even roll over. I was totally drained before we were through, and I certainly hope Stephanie was reassured of my love for her before the night was over.

I glanced at the Koala and saw it was a few minutes past eight o'clock, and as badly as I needed to go to the bathroom I didn't want to break up what we had going. Rosemary's hair was spread across my chest, and I will never tire of seeing that red-gold display spread out on me. It is almost as if she has alternating hairs, one red, and the next golden, but when they are spread out as they were and the sunlight through the window strikes it just right it is nearly breathtaking for beauty. I hope she never cuts it short. It would be a tragedy to me.

Stephanie's brown hair was spread more across my shoulder as she had her head on my arm rather than my upper chest and shoulder like Rosemary, but it was soft against my cheek when I leaned my face over to rest on her head. Her hand was holding mine against her boob, as it was when I went to sleep. She is so self-conscious about her breasts it seems she always goes to sleep with me holding one when we get to spend the night together. Rosemary on the other hand was cuddled close against my side with her breasts pressed against the side of my chest, and she had one leg across my leg with her pussy pressed up against it. Our combined juices had leaked out and dried on my leg, and we were somewhat stuck together.

Don't get the idea I'm complaining! I'm bragging! Very few men are afforded the privilege of waking up with one woman with whom he is in love as much as I love these two, and I, a skinny little dweeb of a tech head gets two such as this! There are so many things about this situation that society would frown on, but I didn't go looking for it, and I'm certainly not going to kick either of them out. I would literally lay down my life for either and count myself lucky to be accounted worthy. Melodramatic? Maybe, but it's true.

My reverie was to be short-lived though. On the one hand I was relieved because I needed the bathroom badly, but on the other hand, what is a little discomfort when it is overbalanced by the opportunity to hold these two beauties? Rosemary's phone went off, causing her to jump and pull away from my leg. I found out that yes, we were stuck together. It woke Stephie, too, but rather than jump for a phone she just pulled my hand more tightly to her breast and leaned in to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Good morning, Justin. I really love you."

I pulled her to me in a one armed hug and turned my face to kiss her back. "Good morning, Sweetheart. I love you, too. I'm the luckiest guy in the world." I know she thinks I'm exaggerating, but I meant it.

On my other side I heard a voice say "H'lo," that sounded like a crow with a sore throat.

I could hear faintly a voice that sounded like Susie. "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry!" She giggled. "Must have been a fun night last night, maybe? You'll have to tell me about it."

Rosemary cleared her throat and I saw her peering blearily at the Koala to see what the time was. "What on earth are you calling for at eight-fifteen in the morning?" I've never heard her sounding so grouchy, but then she had not slept long. Rosemary reached over and picked up the koala and stroked its fur as she looked into its eyes intently.

"I'm sorry, Rosemary. I didn't mean to wake you. I just assumed you would be up. I woke up the normal time and couldn't go back to sleep. I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today. Michael is going to be busy with the railroad people, and I didn't want to sit at home alone today."

Rosemary nuzzled her nose in the Koala's fur before rubbing noses with it and stroking down its back. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. I didn't get much sleep last night. Why don't you come over about ten or so and we can swim and get some sun. That work?"

"Sounds like a plan. See you then."

Rosemary sighed and laid her phone down on the table before carefully brushing the fur from the Koala's face and brushing it gently. "Justin, thank you," she said quietly. If it had not been for you and Mr. Koala I don't know what would have happened, but I know it wouldn't have been this." She set Mr. Koala down, brushed his hair down once again and bent to kiss the top of its head. "You know, I still have the feeling he sees me. Something about him is just so real, like he's really looking at me." She leaned in and kissed me too. "Good morning, lover. I love you."

What do you say when the most beautiful creature in all of the world tells you she loves you? "I love you, too, Rosemary. All I can say is he likes what he sees!"

I crawled out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom, and then made my way downstairs to start some coffee. This day was going to need some help to get it going. Walking around the house nude still feels a bit strange but liberating. Once the coffee pot was brewing I made my way back to the bathroom and started the shower to get it warm and stepped in. In just a few minutes the girls straggled in and stepped into the shower with me. There was no energy for fooling around. All of that was burnt out last night. Instead, we just carefully washed each other and enjoyed the other's presence. A lot of hugging and rubbing together and plenty of caressing of each other's bodies served as a dessert for the feast we had enjoyed.

I shampooed the girl's hair, relishing the feeling of their hairs slipping through my fingers. I enjoyed massaging their scalps as well. I don't know what it is about it, but I find spending time washing their hair to be cathartic. It's as if the process also washes out all stress and tensions in me.

When we stepped out of the shower I dried off the girls carefully, kneeling down before them to dry their legs and feet and finished everything off by nuzzling their pussies and planting a kiss on their clits. It wasn't really sexual as much as a means of showing the esteem in which I hold them. The girls went back into the bedroom to strip down the bed and throw the sheets into the wash while I went to the kitchen and poured and fixed coffee for each of us. I also found some pastries in the pantry and popped them into the microwave to warm a bit before they came into the kitchen. Once again, I was overwhelmed at my good fortune as they walked nude and unashamed into the kitchen to join me. And, as beautiful as Rosemary is, it was Steph's nipples that kept attracting my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Michael Borden?" The question was abrupt as soon as Michael answered his cell phone.

"This is he. Who is calling, please?" Michael struggled to be polite, feeling slightly offended by the abruptness of the caller. Surely it wasn't a telemarketer with that kind of an attitude, and at eight oh five in the morning. He was just barely awake.

"I'm IT chief for the UP. Pete Fleming called me at home last night and told me you are the greatest programmer in the history of computing, and that I was to call you first thing this morning before I even had my first cup of coffee because you are going to be the salvation of the UP all by yourself and make my department obsolete. Is that you?"

Michael, knowing how parochial some IT people were about their turf, had expected at least some reluctance on their part to talk with him, particularly given his age and experience, but he had not expected such outright hostility. He hesitated a moment to be certain he didn't allow his temper or his pride to get in the way before responding. "Sir, I don't know that I am all of that, and I have no intention of taking over your department, nor do I have any desire to do so. Mr. Fleming uses a program I developed, as does Mr. Jorgenson, and they asked me to talk with you about some issues the Union Pacific has with scheduling with the idea I may have a fresh perspective. At their request I have agreed to take a look at what you are doing and to make any suggestions I feel may be warranted."

"Well, I don't know what any snot nosed kid without any real world experience, especially in transportation, can tell me, but I have been instructed to ask you to fly up here and to meet with you. I don't suppose it would be possible for you to catch a two forty five from Tucson to Midway in Chicago today, would it?"

"No, Sir. It would not be possible at all. To be frank, Sir, I had expected some reluctance on your part, but I don't believe I can do a thing for you in such an adversarial situation. Good day, Sir," and with that Michael thumbed off the phone.

Michael sat quietly for a few minutes and thought about the situation. He felt he owed an explanation to Pete for not looking into their situation, but he didn't feel right running to him tattling on the IT chief either. Finally he decided a brief email saying that after a conversation with the IT chief he had determined he would not be able to be of any assistance and leave it at that.

Quickly he typed out a brief note thanking Pete and Ben for their confidence in him, but expressed his doubts at his ability to be of any service after speaking with the IT chief. He didn't name the individual, as he had not bothered to introduce himself in the phone call other than by position.

After sending the email he got up and made his way to the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast. Since he obviously was not going to be doing anything for the railroad today, perhaps he could call Susie a little later and see if she would like to go up Mt. Lemmon. She did say something about the fudge up there, and it looked like it was going to be a beautiful day. That sounded a lot more fun than flying to Chicago anyway!

Once he got to his kitchen and looked at the cereal boxes on the counter, then at the options in his fridge, he wrinkled his nose in disgust. After getting his senses riled up already this morning cereal just wasn't going to cut it, and he wanted more than what he could do to a couple of eggs. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, Michael, what's up?"

"Hey, Justin. I hope I didn't call to early."

"Not at all. I'm just warming a couple of pastries for the girls and me. I didn't feel like cooking breakfast this morning."

"Oh. Well, I was going to see if you wanted to run over to Al's for breakfast. I don't feel like cold cereal, and I can't bear the thought of what I do to eggs either."

I cocked an eyebrow at Rosemary, who was standing near enough to hear the conversation and she nodded. "Mind if I bring the girls along?"

"Cool. That would be great. Maybe I'll see if Susie is up yet. Maybe she can join us."

Rosemary said she was up, that they were going to get together later, so we could swing by and pick her up, too. I passed that along to Michael, and we agreed to meet at Al's in forty minutes. "Sorry, girls. I guess you'll have to get dressed. If you two walked into Al's like that he would get in trouble with the fire marshal for having too many people in his restaurant." Rosemary swatted me on the arm as I grinned at them. Stephanie slowly brushed her nipples across my chest as she walked by to go upstairs and dress. I grabbed her and gave her a quick kiss before she got away, but then picked her up as she squealed and carried her up the stairs with my hand covering her pussy and a nipple in my mouth.

She gasped as I set her down. "That's not fair, Justin! You get me all excited and then leave me like that."