Justin Thyme Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephanie and Rosemary were going to lay out and get some sun, but we had a rare cloudy day, so they went for a brief swim before going in the house to hang out. The humidity was hovering at about sixty-five percent, which to us is very oppressive, so they went indoors rather soon. Neither had bothered with a bathing suit since it was just them, nor did they bother dressing again once they were back in the house.

"Hey, Rosemary," Steph called from the den, where she was surfing the net on her laptop.

"Yeah, Steph?" Rosemary stuck her head around the corner. She had a little flour smudged on her forehead where she had brushed back her hair. She was in the process of baking some cookies.

"You ever think about going to a nudist resort?"

"Can't say as I have. I've never been excited about someone seeing me nor me seeing anyone else. I really don't care about you or even Susie. I didn't even like getting changed in the locker room for P.E. I just started doing this because of Justin, and I like it, but I don't think I'd be comfortable around other men."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. The first time Justin saw me, other than seeing my boobs when I was high on pain killers, was terrifying, but it was a real rush, too. Of course, knowing that he loves me made a big difference. It would be a real rush . . ."

"What brought that up, anyway?"

"Oh, I just saw an article about a big shindig at a resort that got busted for drugs, and it got me thinking. I wonder what Justin would think."

Rosemary snorted. "He's a guy, what do you think he would think?"

"It might be fun to try it sometime. It could be really fun for us if it gets him all turned on. I don't think I could do it, though."

"I have an idea all the girls at the house next fall will do that for us anyway, although I don't plan to make a nudist house out of it! The way a couple of them were teasing him when they came to look at the house I have an idea he will stay turned on most of the time."

Stephie got a worried look on her face. "I know. That is kind of what I was thinking about with a resort, to see how he would react. I'm afraid of losing him to some of the other girls that are built better than me."

"Stephanie Winters! Don't start on that again! You know Justin can't keep his eyes off of you when you are around! You can't call Susie ugly, and you saw how he didn't pay any attention to her. Sure, he liked looking at her nipples through her shirt and stuff, but it was always you he watched."

"I guess so. I hope he doesn't get tired of me." Rosemary just shook her head in frustration and went back into the kitchen to finish her cookies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael and Susie took their time going up the mountain, stopping at several lookout points to look over the city and the country side. At one point they climbed out on the rocks where they could climb. Michael helped Susie up several times, and the feeling of the soft skin on her thighs as he lifted stirred him, as did the sight of her nipples poking out from the chilly air. They weren't to the top yet, but were at about 5000 feet elevation, and the breeze was chilly. Susie noticed Michael's eyes on her, and she liked the feeling of his hands on her legs, so she asked for help a lot more times than was really needed, even with her prosthesis.

A couple of times she got up on a rock and asked Michael to lift her down, which put his face right at her breast level, where he couldn't avoid seeing her protruding nipples. She made it a point to press against him as he lowered her down. Once, she managed to feign losing her balance so that she was pressed entirely against him, and she could feel his hard cock pressed against her. He tried pulling back quickly, but she clung to him as she "struggled" to get her footing. Michael's face was red with embarrassment, but Susie was smiling with pleasure.

The walked back to the car, and drove the rest of the way up the mountain to get some fudge. Of course, fudge can be purchased any number of places, but the fudge on Mt. Lemmon has a cachet of its own, and to many, a trip up Mt. Lemmon is not complete without stopping at the general store for a pound or more of fudge.

When Michael stopped the car and they got out the air was significantly cooler than it had been even halfway to the top. Susie's nipples immediately started poking out. She crossed her arms under her breasts and hugged herself, squeezing her boobs together in the process, being certain Michael noticed, but acted as if it was totally incidental. "Brrr. It's nippy up here!" The double entendre was not lost on Michael as he could not avoid seeing those fascinating and stimulating knobs on the front of her breasts. Quickly, he shepherded Susie into the store, hoping to get her warmed up and allow her nipples to recede. He was afraid of himself, and what he would do. Temptation was just getting to be to strong!

In no hurry to go back outside and allow her magnificent breasts and protruding nipples to tempt him further, Michael wandered about the general store with Susie looking at dream catchers, post cards, and other souvenirs. Finally noticing the time he asked Susie, "Would you be willing to run by my apartment with me, and then take me to the airport? Otherwise, I'm afraid I may be late to meet Pete, and I don't want to do that. It will give us a little more time together, also."

"I would love to, Michael. I'm already feeling lonely with you getting ready to go. Do you realize we have hardly spent any time apart since the accident? Other than at night since I went home, and then sometimes you were there way late when I needed you." She slipped an arm around his waist and snuggled up against him, this time with her thoughts on him leaving she didn't even think to tease him, but just gave him a gentle hug that got his heart to pounding.

For the longest time Michael had given up finding a girl to whom he thought he could give his life. So many of them had been interested in him only because of his name and the chance to parlay that into money or an expansive lifestyle. Here though he found a girl that not only didn't care about his closeness to notoriety or money, but cared for him as a person, and although she didn't share his religious convictions, as evidenced by her teasing, she wanted to please him, not the other way around.

Finally, the two of them went up to the counter and ordered some fudge. As promised, Michael bought her half a pound of three different kinds, one for each day he might not see her. She picked out the 'Rocky Road', 'Chocolate Raspberry', and 'Cappuccino', but she cheated and quickly ate a piece of the Cappuccino after it was weighed, but before he paid for it. "That is so good it needs a kiss to follow it!" Quickly she leaned into Michael with lips upturned until he bent down and gave her a quick peck on the lips because he knew he would never get her out of there without it. It was a red faced Michael that faced the lady behind the counter, but a grinning Susie that clutched his arm.

The one thing Michael had not counted on was the weather! They went to the front door of the store to look out on a solid rain. Normally rains consisted of localized showers or thunderstorms that blew over quickly, but it was obvious by looking at the sky this was no shower. Michael took a quick look at his watch, and groaned. Knowing how traffic slowed almost to a standstill when it rained he knew he had no time to spare at all. "Sorry, Little One, but we're going to have to run for it."

Susie grinned. "I love running in the rain! I always have! Let's go," and with that she darted out the door to the car and stopped by the door and looked up into the rain, allowing it to run down her face as she waited for Michael to unlock the door. He had totally forgotten it was locked! Finally he found the remote in his pocket and unlocked her door, just in time to jump in the car and look over to see her shirt had turned translucent, as did her bra also! Susie looked down at herself when she saw his eyes go wide and she giggled. "I guess this isn't the outfit to go running in the rain with, is it?" and she wiped down her shirt as if to try to brush the water away, but actually was rubbing it in and tightening her shirt across her boobs, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Michael was in a real quandary. What to do? He had nothing in the car to dry off with, nor to cover up with either. He caught himself staring, totally transfixed by the sight before him. As much as he had tried to avoid it, he had of course seen pictures of nude women in his past, but never had he ever seen anything as marvelous as what was before his eyes right now. Her nipples poking out through her shirt had been one thing, but this was several orders of magnitude beyond pokies. It took an effort of will for him to tear his eyes away, but Susie saw in them what she had longed for. Proof positive he found her attractive, actually, beyond attractive; captivating even.

With shuddering breath Michael stared straight ahead. His cock was at full mast and hurt badly. Never in his life had anything prepared him for what he would find in the one he loved. How he longed to take her in his arms and ravish her boldly, even though he knew he would not have to force her, but instead he had to find a way to control himself.

Susie, for once in her life, had the maturity to understand his turmoil, and to remain silent, even to turn away somewhat. She had accomplished what she had desired and to push the envelope any more would surely backfire. She had not intentionally gotten wet, but when the opportunity arose she took advantage of it. Now to find a way to settle things down and not destroy Michael's self-control and with it the bedrock of his faith. Quietly she reached a hand over and placed it on his trembling hand on his knee. "Honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Never before had she ever called him "Honey." Michael noticed a more mature tone of voice coming from her. Gone was the teasing, playful, tone that always seemed to be in the background if not out in the open. He sensed she realized finally what a strain she placed on him. "I didn't do it on purpose, but I'm not sorry you saw me. Like I told you before, I'm yours whenever you want, but I'm also willing to wait as long as it takes. I've been an awful tease. I know it, but I see now how I've hurt you. I promise I'll quit teasing you. In the meantime, if you want to look, I don't care, but I won't try to flaunt it in front of you."

Michael was unable to speak. He didn't trust himself not to beg her to let him make her his own, for he knew what he answer would be. He just couldn't. Instead he squeezed her fingers, nearly crushing them in his emotion, and she made no complaint, even though it hurt. Finally he found his voice and said, "Would you mind terribly to slip into the back seat, behind me? I'm afraid to look at you. I won't be able to control myself if I do."

Wordlessly, Susie climbed out the front door and into the back one and slid over behind Michael's seat, but before she buckled her seat belt she leaned forward and caressed his cheek with her hand and then kissed him on his ear. Michael's hand was trembling as he turned the key and started the car. A quick look at the clock and he knew he was going to really have to hurry if he was going to make it.

Susie, for her part squeezed out her shirt as best she could and made a valid effort at drying in in the time it took to drive to Michael's apartment. Once there Michael ran in to throw some clothes together for the trip, leaving Susie to follow along behind. It was totally unlike him to be so impolite, but Susie knew he really had to hurry. She had been able to dry the shirt enough that it was not totally translucent, but her bra and the outline of her nipples were still visible. Michael quickly turned his head away and said, "Grab a shirt out of my closet there, OK? You can change in the bathroom."

Susie picked out a nice dress shirt with a long tailored tail and took it into the bathroom. As wet as her bra was she didn't want to leave it on, so she took it off too. Surely his shirt would be loose enough her nipples wouldn't show too badly. Yesterday she would have found a way to pull it tightly enough to show off, but now she knew she didn't need to, and was careful to not try to arouse Michael any more. Instead, she just let it hang loose over her shorts, without knowing the shirt covered them and looked much like a short skirt. After rolling her bra up inside her wet shirt she walked into Michael's bedroom only to hear him suck in his breath between his teeth while looking at her longingly.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I took my bra off because it is so wet. I'm not trying to tease you, honestly."

Michael shook his head. "It's not that, I didn't even notice. Tell me, you do have your shorts on under the shirt, don't you? That is the sexiest thing!" He stepped over to her and enveloped her in a massive hug, crushing her to himself. "Have I ever told you how beautiful I think you are, and how much you turn me on?" His head came down and he started nuzzling her neck, sending goose pimples all over her body and leaving her weak in the knees. "You have no idea how badly I want you, how hard it is for me to resist. I have been fighting for control now for quite some time, and I'm sorry for the way I reacted when I saw you earlier."

"Michael, Honey, you didn't offend me. You didn't look at me with lust as a piece of meat like a lot of guys do when I'm in a bathing suit. All I saw was love and admiration, and you can look at me any time. I'm yours, and I'll never be another's, but I promise I'll never tease you again until you can follow through." She gave him a big grin, "You'd better watch out then, 'cause all bets are off! Right now though, we had better get going or your new boss will be waiting for you at the airport."

Michael stepped back and looked at her with new appreciation. This time he was able to take in her beauty, even knowing she was braless, and while it stirred him deeply it was on a different plane, and he knew he was going to be able to wait. It wouldn't be easy, but he would make it. Friday night couldn't come quickly enough!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked through the back room at the store, checking out actuators, motors, switches, and a whole array of various parts I might need for my purpose. I was considering an electric remote entry for the carriage house. We could access the passage only from the house side as it was, and that was not always convenient, or it didn't seem to be to me. The problem was how to install and activate the device, and did we really need it badly enough to allow for a possible means of entry? I sat down at the workbench and made a few sketches of what I thought might be possible and noted a parts list. Before purchasing them I wanted to go back up there and look it over carefully.

First of all I had to determine how the hidden latches even worked before I would know how to set up an electric opener. I knew Jim would let me return anything I didn't need, but I really didn't see any sense in doing it that way.

I know Jim would have let me just take what I thought I needed and bring back any excess and pay for it when I was through. I had the money, or would as soon as we did something with the gold, and I would rather just pay for it as I went rather than making Jim bankroll me. I really needed to discuss things with Dad, and probably Grandpa before doing it, too. Grandpa didn't really have any say in the matter, but I really respected his opinions. As it says in the good Book, "in the multitude of counselors is wisdom." Maybe not in so many words, but something like that. At least, that is my interpretation.

It felt good sitting there at the workbench. It seems crazy, but I really missed the place. I need a place to park some money, and I know Jim has a money-maker here. I also know he would like to expand up toward Phoenix. There's no way I would have time to run such a store, but maybe he would like a silent partner. It is something to think about anyway.

I walked back out through the front sales room and said goodbye to the guys on the way out. I really owe a lot to them, and to the other guys and Jim. They took a kid that knew nothing, but had an insatiable curiosity about anything electronic and taught me everything I know. How few businessmen would do that? Note to self: Talk to Jim and see if he knows anybody who could run a store up in Phoenix. Maybe I could find a little time to help out. . . .

I made my way home, ready for a late lunch, and was greeted by the smell of fresh baked cookies. I'm glad it rained and the girls couldn't lay out in the sun! Mom hasn't had time to bake in a while now, and I really love those chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies I could smell! They're made with a bunch of real butter and a lot of brown sugar so that when they are put on the cookie sheet in a ball and then smashed flat with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in sugar, they melt into a chewy, gooey, glazed bit of sweetness that had me nearly drooling just from the smell.

Steph came around the corner to greet me in all of her glory, followed by Rosemary, who was also nude. "Ummh. I don't know what I want first! You two or those cookies I smell." I didn't really see Rosemary because she was behind Steph until she stepped around her.

"What about both at the same time?" She had taken some of the cookie batter and smeared it on each of her nipples, and stuck a chocolate chip on the end of the nipple. "Would this be interesting to you?"

I didn't even bother answering. I just dropped my notepad on the floor and stepped forward and put my arms around her waist and started licking and sucking the batter from her nipples. I want you to know that was the best cookie dough I ever ate! I had her giggling as I went after it, and I didn't quit just because the dough ran out, either.

After a few minutes of teasing her I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Steph. "I seem to have had a little accident with the dough, too, Justin. Could you help me clean it up?"

I looked at her and she had it smeared all over her pussy, with a cluster of chocolate chips right on top of her clit. Her pussy is sweet enough I'm happy to eat it any time, and this was not something I could refuse! "Rosie said I could have you this afternoon since I have to go out with Mom and Dr. Meechum tonight. Do you mind?"

Rosemary gave me a wink, even though her face was flushed with arousal, and she pushed me toward Stephanie. "Take care of her, big brother. I'll get my turn later." I couldn't refuse, and I'm constantly amazed at how the two of them constantly are looking out for the other one. I thought girls were always rivals when it came to a guy!

I picked Stephanie up and laid her across the table. Mom would have a royal hissy fit if she knew about it, on more than one account, but it seemed to be the best place, and it was just the right height. I pulled up a stool, because it was just a little higher than a chair, and I started licking the batter off, a little at the time. I know it tickled, and I had her squirming all over, especially when I used just the very tip of my tongue in the crease between the leg and the pelvis. I had to put her legs over my shoulders and hold her tightly to keep her from wiggling off the edge of the table. I don't know what she was up to between breakfast and when I came back home, but she was getting very excited very quickly, and I hadn't even touched her pussy proper yet.

Her nipples were poked out as far as I have seen them poke, and her pussy lips were swollen and juices started flowing right away. Her musky scent is all the aphrodisiac I'll ever need! I was still dressed, and my cock was all bound up and getting cramped, but I didn't want to stop with her. She is small enough that I was able to reach up and pluck at her nipples while still holding her legs pinned against my head, so I plucked at them gently, but firmly as I started licking the batter from her swollen labia. I was careful to stay on the outer edges and not get to the inside area or to touch the chocolate chips yet, although she was doing all she could to get me to.

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers