Justin Thyme Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,836 Followers

Dave sat there and just shook his head, but remained quiet. Pete was obviously furious, but he was making a valiant effort to keep his temper under control. "Dave, do you see any way to fix the situation?"

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, but I don't."

"OK, Michael, here is what we are going to do. I'm going to introduce you as Mike Thibodeaux so he won't know who you are. Dave, he is the son of Jeff Thibodeaux, but he gets tired of all the hoopla surrounding his Dad, and I can't say I blame him, so he goes by his middle name Borden. He doesn't like to be called Mike, either, although I just heard a young lady call him 'Mikey', but I wouldn't think of doing that." He grinned as Michael's face flushed. "I don't think I need to tell you to keep this to yourself?"

"I understand. Sorry, but I can't say much nice about your old man, Michael. I'm a Broncos fan myself, and he has ruined too many Sundays for me." He gave Michael a smile to rob his words of any offense.

"Anyway, Michael," Pete went on, "I'll introduce you as an intern in my office, so keep your mouth shut unless I bring you in on it, OK? Even if he says something you know is not right just let me handle it."

"Yes Sir."

Mandy walked back just then with another bottle of grape juice and coffee for Pete and Dave.

"Mandy, would it be too much trouble to get a bottle of water, too?"

"Not a problem. Would you like ice with it?"

"No, thank you. As it is will be fine."

Pete turned back to Michael. "I hope you will excuse me the rest of the flight. I have other matters I have to deal with since I am working instead of on vacation as I was supposed to be, and I really didn't need this today."

"Not a problem, Sir. I'll get some work done, myself." With that they each pulled out laptops and started to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary came into my room and woke us about thirty minutes after Stephanie and I fell asleep. "Hey, lovebirds. You'd better rise and shine. Mom and Dad are due home in about half an hour or so, and you've got to be home just after that, Steph."

Stephanie smiled up at her and then stretched with a long groan of pleasure. "Thank you, Rosie. I don't know who got the idea two women can't share a house with a man. If one of them is like you it would work easy." She bounced up quickly and embraced Rosemary and kissed her on the cheek. There was nothing sexual about the contact, and girl on girl stuff leaves me cold, but seeing those two naked and together had little Justin stirring. The contrasts between the two bodies would have made an interesting photo that I'd never tire of studying.

"You'd better give Justin a little time to recuperate, and then I hope he will give you as good of a time as he did me! Thank you, Justin." She crawled back onto the bed and on top of me to give me a big kiss. I followed the kiss by lifting her up higher so that I could latch on to her nipples and gave them each a big suck and a tongue-lashing. "No fair! Don't start something you can't finish!" I didn't bother mentioning that she and Rosemary had already started it, though I know she felt my stiffening cock pressing against her. She writhed atop me until she could get my cock between her legs and reached down quickly and slipped it into her pussy opening, then quickly slid herself down onto it. "I'm sorry, Rosie. I know it's your turn, but I've got to go, and I just need it."

Rosemary just reached over and slapped her bare ass and said, "Go for it, girl. You don't need to ask me."

"Thank you, Rosie. Give it to me hard and fast, Justin. I don't need romantic and loving. I just need you!" She started bouncing up and down on me while I still had her nipple in my mouth. Quickly I rolled her over so I was on top and I started driving into her hard, deep, and fast, causing her to grunt for breath each time I bottomed out in her. Always before when I made love to the girls I took my time and showed my love for them, making certain I met their needs before mine, but this time this is what Stephie was looking for.

Even though I had already come I knew I wouldn't last very long going at it this way, and I was doing all I could to control myself, but with Rosemary standing watching and plucking at her own nipples and her beautiful pussy with the red-gold exclamation mark landing strip right in front of my eyes I knew I didn't have a chance. We didn't have much time either, and Stephie knew it too. "Don't try to wait for me, Justin. I want to feel it in me one more time before I have to go. Give it to me hard!"

Her hips kept rising to meet mine, causing our pelvises to slam together and my balls to slap her on the ass. She was pulling my ass each time, making me drive into her even harder, but then she let go and reached up to pull on her nipples and wailed. "Now, Justin. Please! I'm coming! Come with me!" She pulled her nipples hard and thrust her hips upward and held them there while her pussy squeezed on my cock. I held tightly to her, knowing what was happening, but I wasn't quite there yet. Suddenly she collapsed with a smile on her face and just lay there.

I slowed down my strokes to allow her to come back around again before I climaxed. After a couple of minutes she opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "That was nice! Thank you. I really didn't think I would come, but you made me." I sped up my strokes again, although not quite to the same intensity, and it was only a minute or so before my climax hit me and I drove into her as deeply as I could and shot my load.

Rosie was sitting in my desk chair, leaning back as far as she could lean, and one hand plucked at her nipples while the other was furiously rubbing her pussy. It was only moments after my orgasm that she stiffened and moaned as her orgasm racked her body. I could see the muscles rippling in her belly as it overcame her, her body glistening from a sheen of sweat all over her. She lay back in the chair, legs splayed out, with one hand resting on her pussy, and the other now resting motionless on one boob and the other boob sticking straight up in the air, as her chest heaving for breath.

"Two months ago, if you would have told me I would watch my brother and my best friend having sex and being turned on by it I would have told you that you were mad, but I just did, and it was such a turn-on! I love you two."

I glanced at my clock and quickly got up off of Steph. "We've got to move. Mom and Dad could get here almost any time. Rosemary and Steph jumped up and hurried out of the room. I needed a shower, but I knew the girls did even more so, but they could grab one under the guise of having been swimming more readily than I could. I ran into the bathroom and got the water going and jumped in with it still cold. I just needed to rinse off well, and I was nearly done before the girls came in. It would have been fun to stay and help them, but I got out quickly and dried off as they got in. I did watch though while I dried. No point in wasting such a beautiful sight!

We all quickly got dressed and made our way downstairs. Stephanie gave me a big hug and kiss, of course, I was a willing participant, then she hurried out the door to go home and prepare for dinner with her Mom and Tom. She really looked forward to talking more with him about her Dad. Rosemary had prepared spaghetti sauce after finishing with the cookies so that Mom wouldn't have to do anything about supper once they got home, which I thought was really thoughtful of her. I had been satisfying myself and she was busy taking care of the family. Some guy is really going to hit the jackpot when he wins her!

I went into the kitchen with Rosemary and helped her set the table and prepared a salad. As soon as Mom and Dad arrived Rosemary could cook the spaghetti and everything would be ready. I was cutting tomato wedges when Rosemary slipped her arms around me from behind and gave me a gentle hug. "Thank you for loving Stephie, Justin. That girl worships the ground you walk on. I'm so happy it is her and not somebody else."

Something in her tone of voice told me all was not well. Carefully I set down the knife and tomato, then wiped my hands before turning in her hug to hug back. "What's wrong, Rosemary? Does my being with Stephanie hurt you? I'll break things off with her if it does."

Rosemary put her head down on my shoulder and sighed. I could feel a couple of tears tickle my neck and a little shudder went through her shoulders. "No, I don't want you to do anything like that. You know I love Stephie like a sister that I don't have, and I'm really glad you two are together. It was beautiful watching you two together today. It was just that I was wishing so badly it was me in the bed with you. I know I will get my share of you, too. Stephie and I are in full agreement on that, at least until I find someone, and I will always love you. If I have to share you I don't know anyone I'd rather have with you. I guess I'm just all mixed up inside. I love you, Justin. It isn't supposed to happen this way, but I can't help it."

I knew exactly what she felt. When I was with Steph there was something in me that longed for Rosemary, and when with Rosemary the same for Steph. The difference was I was the one getting all of the benefits of the relationship!

"I love you, Rosie." Never before had I called her that! She hated the name and allowed no one but Steph to call her that, but at the moment it fit. "You mean the world to me, and I never want to hurt you. You come first in my life, and as important as Stephanie is to me, you are first. The only reason I have allowed Stephanie in at all is that I know I can't have you. Don't get me wrong. I love her with all I have, but I also love you with all I have. That isn't supposed to happen either, but it did, and I can't change it, nor do I want to."

Rosemary lifted her head and looked me in the eyes and hugged me tightly. "I know. I'm just mixed up. Part of me is so happy for you and the other is jealous because it isn't me. While I was watching you I couldn't help remembering how you felt inside of me, and I got off too. I didn't really feel left out or unloved. I guess I just needed a hug. Thank you." She gave me a gentle kiss and put her head back on my shoulder for just a minute. "This feels really nice and secure. Thank you for loving me."

Her eyes were shining as she stepped back. "We'd better get supper finished."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an exhausted Mary Winters that walked in the door of her home just minutes after Stephanie returned. An elated Stephanie gave her mother a big hug and nearly danced her around the kitchen. "Hi, Mom! Sorry I couldn't come home last night and I had to leave you and Dr. Meechum alone. Did you have a good time?"

Mary freed herself from the hug and looked at her daughter and knew. Young love was written all over her face as well as a look of satisfaction and fulfillment. Her baby was grown up. A part of her was saddened, but on the other hand she was happy for Steph. To see the joy on her face brought back pangs of memories of her and Brad so many years ago, memories that had been cut short so suddenly and cruelly, and she hoped desperately that Steph would never know that pain.

"Yes, honey, we did. We missed you, but when we saw the news we understood why you didn't want to leave. Did you have a good time with Rosemary and Justin?"

"Umm hmm. Justin is so thoughtful! He really makes me feel good about myself, and I love the way he takes care of Rosemary, too. So, did you have a good day today?"

Mary groaned. "Ugh. Today was rough. Three of my patients had gone home, and ER was short-handed, so Helen, my charge nurse, asked if I would be willing to go down there and help out. I didn't mind, but then a school bus with Kindergarteners got hit by a truck and knocked on its side. Things got really hairy there for quite a while. Tom and I worked together that whole time, and I didn't even have time for lunch. I'm really beat."

"Do you want me to fix something to eat? Dr. Meechum will understand if you don't feel up to going out I'm sure."

"I thought about that, but I don't want to take away your chance to talk with him about your Dad. I know you really wanted to."

"Let me borrow your phone, and I'll call him. He can come here instead of having to go out. You go lie down for a few minutes and I'll do some grilled cheese and fix some soup."

"I can't have you do that!"

"It's too late. I just called him. Hi, Dr. Meechum? This is Stephanie, not Mom. Look, I know you were planning to take us out to dinner, but Mom is really shot. I know she was looking forward to going out tonight, but I think it would be better if we stayed in. Would you mind terribly if I fixed some grilled cheese and soup?. . . Great! We'll see you then. Goodbye."

Tom Meechum stood staring into his bathroom mirror. He had that 'thousand yard stare' in his eyes. His hands trembled as he tried to shave. Dealing with trauma every day in the ER he could deal with. Accident victims did not normally cause issues, but this morning handling all of those children was just too much. He was so thankful Stephanie called. Going out in public tonight was just more than he could handle, but he didn't feel right about calling Mary and cancelling. As long as he was working he was OK, but when they got off and he got home to his quiet apartment was when the old memories, fueled by the horror of all of those children this morning, hit.

Winters. He remembered Winters, and now he was going to see his widow, for whom he was developing feelings, and his orphaned daughter. All too clearly he could see Winters in his mind's eye, throwing his body atop of Tom's and the Ell Tee, giving his own life for theirs. What was it about Marines that made them do such things, sacrificing themselves for someone else? So many times he had seen such heroism, always shrugged off by the ones who survived as only doing their duty. They didn't even see their heroism for what it was. What he didn't recognize either was the way the Marines looked at their "Docs" as heroes for rushing into firezones to rescue wounded Marines, often at the sacrifice of their own bodies or lives. The tears began to flow as they had so many times before as the memories overwhelmed him.

He did not see the face in the mirror as he shaved. Stumbling blindly back into his bedroom he dressed numbly, preparing himself to tear the scabs off of old wounds as he knew he would have to do telling Winters' daughter about her father. Not that he was unwilling, he owed Winters much more than that, but would he be able? Suddenly he stood to his feet and pulled out his phone. It took only a moment to find the number and he called Marine Barracks at Eighth and I streets in Washington. Normal duty hours were over for the day, but he was able to get the OIC, or Officer In Charge, and start the ball rolling to get the decoration Winters was so deserving. He knew the little ribbon and piece of tin would not do anything to replace him, but Stephanie at least needed to know what kind of man her father really was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom and Dad came walking in the door nearly an hour later than expected. The was a bad accident with a fatality on the highway leaving the airport, confirming what I've always said, "You are safer flying than getting to or from the airport." This of course tied up traffic and they sat there without even the option of turning around. Of course I had to take some good natured teasing from Dad about my nascent TV career, but he was also very interested in all that transpired at the house with the railroad people and the Sheriff.

Mom was very pleased with Rosemary for preparing supper, and I could tell she was quite tired from the trip and all that went on in LA. When Rosemary asked about the movie premier Mom gushed on and on about the women's gowns, and how handsome the actors were in their tuxes. Dad rolled his eyes, but I could tell he really enjoyed taking her.

Supper was an enjoyable meal as we all caught up with each other and what was going on. As I know I told you before, Mom and Dad both worked very hard, and often long hours, but they never stinted of their time for us when they were home, and did all they could to be a part of our lives. On the other hand, they never tried to smother us either, giving us as much freedom and liberty as they thought we could handle. They always encouraged us to go after our interests and supported us all they could.

Rosemary had chosen to not play soccer her senior year. She was a good, but not great player, and while she enjoyed the game she decided she wanted more freedom in her senior year, for which I was grateful, because it gave me a lot more time with her. Mom and Dad always made it a point to be there for her games unless in Dad's case he was out of town. Since I was in track and cross-country there wasn't a whole lot for them to come and see. More often than not though, I would see one or even both of them at the finish area when I ran.

Because of my job at Jim's I didn't run competitively my senior year. I came to the conclusion I would never make a living running track, and that I could learn so much more working as much as I could with Jim, and it has paid off many times over. Mom and Dad were supportive of our decisions either way, just encouraging us to weigh our decisions carefully to be certain there would be no regrets later.

We had a rule that we didn't take phone calls while we were eating dinner, but when Jim called from Scottsdale I asked permission to take the call. Dad nodded, and I put it on speaker thinking the others needed to know what was going on.

"Hey, Sport. We got your gate installed and working for you, and I turned on your alarm system."

"Thanks, much, Jim. I owe you a big one."

"I know, and I'll collect." I heard him and Joe laughing. "Joe and I took a look around your little harem while we were turning on the alarms system. I like the way you spotted your cameras. I think you have it laid out pretty well. There was one thing I got to thinking about before coming up here, and I knew you had plenty going on there, so I didn't bother you about it. If you don't want it you don't have to pay me for it, but I added a keypad on the card slot at the gate. I got to thinking you will probably have parents and other visitors that won't have a pass card allowing them entry, so I put in a key pad that will go to your cell phone, or to Rosemary's, or if you aren't around anyone you want can monitor it. It will save people from having to park on the street and walk up to gain entrance."

I looked at Dad and he nodded. "Good idea, Jim. Thank you. Anything else?"

"No, that's about got it. It is a beautiful house you have here. I'm really pleased for you."

"Thank you so much! I'll be in to settle up with you tomorrow, and I want to pick your brain about another possible project on the house. I've got to run it past Dad first."

"There's no rush to pay me. It isn't that much, and I know you are good for it, especially if the news had it right." I could hear Joe snort in the background. "You can pay me in twenty dollar gold pieces." He laughed and I chuckled along with him. I knew I was going to take a good bit of razzing from him before it was all over anyway.

"Thanks so much, Jim. You didn't get bugged by any newsies, did you?"

"Naw. Had a couple stop by, but I just told them I was there to put up a gate to keep riff-raff out, and made sure they got the point."

"Very good. I'll see you in the morning. Have a great evening."

I hung up the phone and Dad said, "I think that was a smart move, having Jim go up there and activate everything. That keypad on the gate is good idea, too. Smart thinking there, Son."

I nodded, pleased that he thought I was doing well. Dad is always free with his praise when he thinks it is deserved, but he can also lower the boom when he isn't happy. I'm always happy to hear he likes what I did!

Callicious
Callicious
1,836 Followers