Justin Thyme Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

After cleaning up the outside of her outer lips I moved to the top of her mons, where her hair used to be and carefully licked off the dough she had smeared there. It was still teasing her, but let her calm down a little bit from what I had been doing. Once it was as clean as my tongue could make it I tweaked her nipples rapidly, which caused an intake of breath, and then I broadened my tongue and made a fast swipe up her pussy, but stopped just before I got to the chocolate chips. She thrust her pelvis up and wailed, but I still wasn't giving her any release.

Quickly I thrust my tongue in and out of her vagina while plucking at her nipples. When she wasn't watching me because she was rolling her head back and forth I pounced on those chocolate chips and sucked them into my mouth and rapidly but firmly stroked my tongue across her clit. Her hands, which had been pressed flat against the table on either side of her, flew to the back of my head and she crushed my head to her as she nearly screamed, "Justinnnnn!" She bucked up and down and squeezed my head between her legs began shuddering and then began to cry.

As soon as I could get my head free from her leg's grasp I stood and leaned over her and took her into my arms. "What's wrong, Sweetheart? Did I do something wrong?"

She shook her head almost violently while still crying. I glanced over at Rosemary, who was watching, while still putting cookies into and taking them out of the oven. She just shrugged a little and shook her head. All I could do was to rock her in my arms and hold her until she got her cry out and could talk. Finally, after a few minutes, she started to settle down and drew in a few shuddering breaths and whispered, "Tissue?"

I released her enough to reach over and grab a couple of napkins, which she used to wipe her eyes and blow her nose.

"I'm sorry, Justin. I'm such a baby. I was feeling sorry for myself earlier because I don't have a figure like a lot of girls do, and I hardly have any boobs. Then you came home, and Rosemary, who is beautiful and has such nice breasts gives you cookie dough on them, but you left her for me when I put it on my pussy. I was afraid to put it on my nipples, 'cause you might not want them. Then what did you do? You just gave me an awesome orgasm!" She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me to her as tightly as she could. "I love you, Justin. No one can ever love you more than I do and will," she murmured softly in my ear. "I'm sorry I'm such an insecure baby."

"Stephie, Sweetheart, there will never be anyone else. It is you and Rosemary, and as long as you can share with her I'm the luckiest guy in the world! I love you both, equally, but differently, and there will be no room for anyone else. I love your nipples! And I love your boobs, too! If you had big boobs you would look funny. Yours are perfect on you, and you never have to worry about them sagging. When we celebrate our fiftieth anniversary they will still be as perky as they are now, and I will still love them just as much."

Stephie pulled her head back and looked at me with shining eyes. "Are you saying you want to marry me?"

"Well, I'm not in a position to ask just yet, but yes, I want to marry you."

Again the arms wrapped around my head. I felt my face turning red, and I saw a little red because her arm was pinching off my carotid or something, but it was all OK as she whispered in my ear, "The answer is yes when you get around to asking." She loosed her grip on my neck and gave me a sweet and tender kiss. She then leaned in with her forehead against mine and whispered, "Will you please take me to your room and make love to me? I don't have long before I have to go, and I don't want to waste any of it."

Rosemary has such a sense about her. She stayed away while Stephie was getting things out of her system, but she stepped over to the table right then and hugged the two of us. "Justin, why don't you take her up to your room now? I'll clean up the table for you." She gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and then kissed Steph on the cheek. "Have fun, Steph. I'll get my turn later."

Steph nearly lunged out of my arms to wrap her arms around Rosemary's neck. "Thank you, Rosie. You're going to be the best sister-in-law in all the world, and I'll always share with you." Rosemary just looked over at me with a raised eyebrow and then smiled as I gave her a little nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael hugged Susie tightly to himself, feeling her unfettered breasts press up against his chest. The feeling was beyond anything he had ever imagined. He knew Susie could feel his cock pressed up against her, and for the first time he didn't try to pull it away. They had come to an understanding, and he would wait, but the genie was out of the bottle to the point that he could enjoy the contact, and the knowledge of her beautiful body. He would wait to see more, but he also knew he would never forget seeing her as he had seen her up on the mountain.

The temptation had been so strong, and so nearly had he given in to the temptation. Susie felt so good in his arms and he murmured, "I love you, Little One," in her ear as he pressed her to himself. "Thank you for understanding."

Susie looked up at him with tear filled eyes. "I'm sorry for teasing you, Honey. It wasn't until today that I realized what I was really doing to you, to us. I could have ruined everything. I don't know how I could live without you."

"You aren't going to get that chance, my darling. But you are going to have to let me go now. We are going to be late as it is." He gave her a little kiss on the cheek, but his head swam and all the air seemed to be sucked out of the room as Susie kissed him back fervently on the lips.

"Maybe you'd better tuck that shirt into your shorts, Darling. You don't know how good that looks that way." He shuddered a little as he looked at her, and then turned around so he couldn't see her while she tucked the shirt in.

"It's safe now, but I have to have another kiss like that before we go. I felt that last one all the way through me." Michael didn't hesitate for a second, but took her into his arms and pulled her close again, and again felt her braless breasts flatten against him, and felt her pressing closely against his hard cock.

"We'd better go," he said with a rather shaky voice and taking her hand led her through the door.

For once traffic flowed quickly going north on I-17, and they arrived at Deer Valley Airport just minutes before the UP aircraft arrived. Michael parked as near the terminal as he could and waited in the car holding hands with Susie until he heard from Pete. Susie would have liked to have had more, but the console was in the way, so she settled for hand holding.

Once Pete was heard from Michael got out of the car and started for the terminal with Susie holding to his arm possessively. "Now don't you forget to come back to me, Michael."

"Now how can I forget my acushla? I'll call you tonight and let you know when I'll be in if you will come and get me. If you are in school I'll just get a cab."

"You'll do no such thing, Michael! I'll be here!"

Michael gave her a grin. "Maybe you'd better keep the car then. There's no point in taking it to my place and having to have your mother pick you up. You can even drive it to school if you want, or any place else you want to go for that matter. It won't do any good just sitting in the driveway."

"Thanks, but I can't see me driving such a nice car to school! Everybody would think I won the lottery or something."

"You didn't. I did, and you were the prize."

"You're silly, but I like it."

Pete Fleming walked into the terminal just a minute or two after Michael and Susie arrived. He looked a bit harried and pressed for time, but his smile lit up his face as he saw Michael. "Michael, I'm really glad to see you. Sorry for the rush, but given the circumstances I thought I needed to deal with this situation now rather than later, but I'll get into more of that on the plane." He turned to Susie and put his hand out. "It's Susan, isn't it? I hope I remembered right."

Susie smiled and nodded, even as badly as she hated the name. "Yes, Sir. Thank you for remembering, even if you are taking Michael from me." She noted Michael's smirk and squeezed his arm warningly. She had also seen Pete's glance at her prosthesis as they had walked to meet him, and decided to put the question to rest right away. "Do you like my foot?" She held it up for him to see and saw him blush in embarrassment. "Oh, don't feel badly about it! Mikey got it for me, and it's the best thing that ever happened, 'cause that's how I got him! I'll never be sorry."

Susie turned to Michael and turned her face up to him for a kiss. "I'll see you when you get back, honey. Don't forget me."

Michael blushed to kiss her goodbye in front of Pete, but bent for a quick peck goodbye. "I'll call you tonight, Little One. I love you."

"I know. I love you, too." Michael wanted desperately to give her a long hug goodbye, but couldn't bring himself to do so in front of Pete, so he just squeezed her hand before letting go and turning to leave. His eyes caught the movement of her breasts though, and he felt himself stirring involuntarily. It was so different now that she wasn't trying to tease him, and he found himself enjoying the view that soon would be his to enjoy forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It felt a little funny walking hand in hand with Steph up the stairs to my room since she was nude, but I was still fully clothed. We got to the top of the stairs and Steph looked at me and giggled. "One of us has too many clothes on, and it isn't me!" She stepped away from me and struck a provocative pose. "Like what you see, Mister?"

I paused, one step down, and looked at her speculatively. "Hmm. Now let me see. Your feet are big enough to hold you up, but not big enough to get in the way. Your legs reach all the way to the top. That's a good thing. Turn around slowly, hmm, we might need to get your ass fixed. It has a crack in it." I waited for her to turn the rest of the way around and saw the pleased blush on her face as I studied her nude form. "Your arms are on the right sides, and they reach all the way down to your hands that each have the correct number of digits. Your face is on the right side of your head. Of course, I haven't checked the teeth yet to determine your age, but, yes overall, I think I like what I see." I gave her a grin and held my arms open to her, gathering her to me when she stepped in, catching her nipple in my mouth and sucking and licking it as I hummed.

"You are absolutely silly, and I love you so much. Thank you. Ohhh, that feels so good! It makes my pussy tingle when you do that." I slipped my hands down her back to cup her ass and pull her closely to me. I kneaded her ass cheeks as I held her there and she started squirming in my grasp. "That feels so nice, but I've got to have you, and we don't have much time. Ohhh! What are you doing to my nipple?"

I turned her without letting her nipple slide from my mouth and slipped one arm down to her knees and the other up her back and picked her up, still sucking and licking, plus I hummed and caused her to moan. Carefully I held her as I got my door opened and turning sideways I carried her in and laid her down on my bed.

I started to pull my clothes off, but Steph stopped me. "Please, Justin, let me do it. You have been so good to me, and I want to serve you, as I will serve you all of my life."

"Stephie, you don't need to serve me! I'm not looking for a servant!"

She was kneeling at my feet by now, untying my shoes and paused only long enough to look up at my face. "There is a difference in how one serves another, Justin. There is service out of duty, and there is service out of love. There is no shame in serving the one you love, nor is there any duty, for it is done because I want to, not because I have to." She wrapped her arms around my legs and hugged me tightly, with her cheek planted against my very hard cock. "I love you, Justin, and I'm learning more and more every day just how much I love you. It isn't the sex, although that is fun!"

She pulled her head away so she could look up at me, and then leaned back in to hold me to her. "It's all about the way we care for each other, and the way you accept me the way I am, not the way I wish I was. You love me anyway. How can I help but love you? Because of that, I'm yours, and all I have is yours, and I will serve you all of my life." That goes against a lot of the feminist movement, but it made a lot of sense to me.

I hadn't really thought of it in so many terms, but I was starting to see how I also had been giving myself to serve her and Rosemary, putting their needs ahead of my own, not out of coercion, for I found I really wanted to. Maybe the definition of love is really giving, giving of oneself unselfishly for the other? This was going to need some reflection, but not right now, as I was overwhelmed by the sensation of my cock being pulled from by briefs only to be engulfed by her mouth.

"Easy, there, Sweetheart. I'm not going to last long if you do that! Not after all we've been doing!"

Steph just giggled and fondled my balls and started humming as she licked the underside of the head and sucked. My pants were around my ankles, leaving me immobile, and it was only a couple of minutes until I groaned and warned her it was coming. She didn't slack off a bit, but looked up into my eyes with almost a worshipful expression as she cupped my balls and lifted them against my body gently, reverently, as if they were a gift she was offering. I totally lost it, and with my feet encompassed as they were by my pants I nearly fell when my knees buckled, but Steph wrapped her arms around my legs and held me up, never letting my cock slip from her mouth.

Steph reached around with one hand, once she was certain I would not fall, and stroked my cock, milking all of my semen from it, sticking her tongue out to catch the last few drops as she squeezed it out. Her eyes were fixed on mine to see my reaction as I saw the last few drops on her tongue. She licked the tip of my cock lovingly, swallowed, and asked, "Does my service please you?" I couldn't speak. I nodded and lifted her up to embrace her and give her a kiss.

She insisted on kneeling again to remove my pants from my feet, and then stood to pull my tee shirt over my head, then stepped in and pressed her naked body against my now naked body. "I love you, Justin."

I carried her to my bed, and we cuddled together and stroked each other's body as we enjoyed our love for each other. It took a little while for me to recover and get hard again. I don't claim to have gotten fully hard, but it was enough for me to crawl between her legs and slip it into her very willing pussy to once more demonstrate my love to her. I fell asleep in her arms after our lovemaking, holding her tightly to me, and the last thing that crossed my mind as I drifted off was how glad I was for that crazy Koala, and how something designed for one purpose turned out to be so much better than ever I had intended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pete led Michael out to the company plane, a Cessna Citation, where a flight attendant met them at the door. "Welcome aboard, Sir. I'm Mandy, and I'll be taking care of anything you need on this flight."

"Thank you. I'm Michael, not Sir." He gave her a grin and followed Pete to the rear, where he buckled in to a plush leather seat. "This is a lot nicer than I get on Southwest!"

Pete just laughed. "You will probably have to settle for that on the way back. I don't usually get to use this either, but it does come in handy when we need to go someplace and don't have the time to worry about commercial. I want you to meet Dave Drugan, one of my assistants, and the one you will coordinate with for the most part. I tend to be hard to get hold of, so I'll leave you in Dave's capable hands. I'm not sloughing you off, don't think that, but I have to do more than just oversee IT. This situation is one that I have to take a hand in, and immediately."

"I owe you an apology about this. I popped off the mouth, and I had no right to do that. I'm really sorry."

Pete gave Michael a long hard look. "Look, Michael, I want you to understand something, and understand it from the very start. You are young, but smart. You need to understand when the boss says he wants something done that is the way it is to be done. The directive may be disagreed with, and the one directed can argue it up to a point, but then the directive has to be carried out. If it is wrong it falls back on the boss, not the employee. The boss is the boss, and if the employee doesn't agree or like it, he can always quit. What we have here isn't just a matter of what the boss wants, but who is the boss. I have to nip this in the bud."

Michael nodded. He still felt badly about the way he had responded. He should have been more professional, but to be honest he had been insulted by the IT guy, and he allowed it to color his judgment.

"Dave, Michael is the one who developed the program I use for my investing when he was only sixteen. He may be young, but he obviously knows what he's doing with code."

"You wrote that? I use it as well to handle my own 401k. I would have thought you were a lot older than you are!"

"Thank you, Sir. I just did an update. I brought a CD along with me for Pete. I'll have to send you a copy as well. Understand, it is one I did myself, so it doesn't have a lot of fancy packaging. We will be putting out an update also, but I'll be glad to give it to you. My future father-in-law was having trouble with his because he isn't very tech savvy, so I simplified a few steps."

The conversation was paused as the aircraft rolled onto the active runway and immediately accelerated, pushing Michael deep into his seat, and then rotated in what seemed to him an impossibly short time and started its climb out.

Once the plane reached altitude and leveled out, Mandy stepped back from her seat in front. "What can I get you to drink, Sir? I have water or an assortment of juices for your choice."

"Grape juice by any chance?"

"Certainly, Sir." She turned and went back to the galley. Michael looked questioningly at Pete.

"She already knows what we drink, and I told her you don't drink any stimulants. We try hard to take care of our people. Now, I want you to tell Dave exactly what David Abernathy said to you. He needs to be aware of what we are walking into."

Michael nodded. "I still feel somewhat like a little boy tattling, but here it is. Please understand; I expected some resistance. IT people tend to be rather parochial about our turf, and we don't tend to like others pushing in to our areas of expertise without asking for it." Pete raised a hand, stopping him.

"That's all well and good, but remember our conversation about the boss?"

"Yessir, I remember. The gist of it is he called me at about eight oh five and said he was the IT chief. He never mentioned his name. He said you," he nodded at Pete, "had called him at home the night before and instructed him he was to call me before he even had his first cup of coffee, and said something about I was supposed to be the greatest computer programmer of all time, that I was to be the salvation of the company and would make his department obsolete."

Pete's face was totally white with anger. "You didn't say anything about that! He didn't even introduce himself?" I shook my head "No." "I can't imagine anything more rude! Go on and tell Dave what you told me earlier. He needs to know."

"Well, the gist of it was that he 'didn't know what a snot-nosed kid without any real world experience, especially in the field of transportation could tell him.' I just told him I had expected resistance to my participation, but that I could not work with him under an adversarial situation, and that I would not be going up to meet with him."

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers