Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was the first one to look at the clock. "Mark are we still going tonight?"

"Sure, why?"

"If we don't get moving we won't make it by midnight, much less leave at six."

"Then move we shall fine lady," Mark said in his corniest tone, standing up and pulling them up from the couch and into a hug. After a kiss for each, they got to the task at hand of moving as much as Amy needed until they could figure out what went where.

They pulled back into "their" house at 3:30, Mark telling the girls to wait as he called for Chief, surprising them as the big dog slid between them to look out the door like he was checking that they were ok. Once he was assured, he accepted the scratches hello and went back to the bed facing the door, his muzzle on his paws.

They got the truck unloaded and the girls confiscated both showers, leaving him and Chief to the nap that was waiting to ambush them as Mark sat in the recliner.

**************

Mark had just returned from a workout, the early spring air feeling good with the t-tops off, and pulled the '80 into the garage next to her sister. He opened the door and smelled a very feminine scent, getting out just in time to catch Tanya as she threw herself into his arms.

"Hey there stud," Tanya growled.

"Hey gorgeous, did I lose a day? I thought you were going to be here Friday." She had been a regular guest at Chez Mark since the night of his birthday.

"Nope, something happened with the power and they cancelled classes and I thought I would spend an extra day here. I can head to Amy's if you hav...," Tanya stopped as Mark slid his lips along her neck, nibbling his way to her throat. "Umm, does that mean I can stay, ohh, damn that feels good."

Mark smiled at her and pulled the strap of her shirt over her shoulder as he kissed along her collar bone, his hands coming to a rest on her hips. He was making the return trip to her lips, when she grabbed his hair and pulled him the rest of the way and into a passionate kiss. Reaching down, he picked Tanya up and she wrapped her legs around him, and tried to navigate to the door and into the house. She always liked to skip the formalities when she first got back.

"No baby, take me to bed, I need you to fuck me," Tanya said pleading as he turned into the bathroom with his passenger.

"Sweetie, I just got done at the gym and there is no way I'm subjecting you to that. I'm just going to rinse off and I'll be done," Mark said as he started stripping out of his gear. He stepped in the shower and turned around to see Tanya following him, fully clothed.

Her shirt had turned opaque and conformed to her body like a second skin, her nipples standing out begging for attention. He reached out and ran his fingers lightly over them and fanned his fingers out over the swell of her breasts. He never understood how they could be so firm, yet be so soft and lost himself in the exploration of his partner. They had been seeing each other for the past eight months and he never tired of the simple act of feeling her as if he was soaking her up with his fingers.

It had all been a fantasy come true for Mark. He had a senior in college as a fuck buddy, although he had tried to make it more formal. Tanya told him early that she was going to be moving to California to work for a software developer after graduation, and couldn't bear hurting him by springing it on him later. Although he knew it would hurt when she left, they put off thinking about "that day" as it had been dubbed.

Tanya pulled his head down to her painfully hard nipples, sighing when she felt his teeth grab one and pull it away from her chest. Mark had learned all of her triggers and spots in the first few weeks, and was able to play her body like a finely tuned instrument. When she felt his hand slide up her thigh and under the wet mini-skirt, she smiled into his hair when she heard him take a deep breath. She had left her panties in the car, disposing of a barrier to getting him inside where he had carved a niche.

Mark let her guide him to his knees as she tried to get his tongue where it belonged, which was anywhere in contact with her steaming pussy. Tanya had been committed to Mark since he turned eighteen, even though she told him that she was dating other people. She knew she could have settled down with Mark and been happy, but she also knew there would only be embers and no flames.

"What am I going to do Amy?" Tanya had asked in tears.

"What do you want to do?" was all the answer she got from her friend.

"I want to have his babies and let him treat me like a princess," Tanya sniffed. "I think I love him Amy. This wasn't supposed to happen," and melted down in her friend's arms.

"Have you talked to him about it?" Amy asked, hoping the sobbing blonde hadn't. She knew that Mark would bend over backward to give Tanya the moon if she asked, but would never be able to love her back the way she loved him.

"No. Not that I haven't wanted to a thousand times, he could give me the "happily ever after" that I want, but I can't give him the same thing." Tanya paused. "He deserves more than I can give him," she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Tanya, you know he cares for you too."

"I know, and he may even love me but he's not "in" love with me. I'm pretty sure that honor has been bestowed on someone other than me," as she looked at Amy. "I think that has gone to you and Vanessa even if he doesn't know it."

So Tanya once again felt her body responding to Mark's attention, while her mind fought the losing battle of shoving the impending pain back in its box. Suddenly she was glad for the shower, her tears flowing freely as the man that had unknowingly stolen her heart tried to fix the wrong problem.

Mark could feel something different in the way Tanya was reacting to his tongue and lips as he teased his way to her pussy, she felt stiff and reserved. Thinking that she was sad about the upcoming separation, Mark tried harder to please her and make her forget for a bit. The more he tried, the wider the gulf seemed. He rocked back on his heels and looked up, horrified to see the tears that he had been oblivious to.

Tanya felt Mark stop mid-lick and look up at her. When he looked in her eyes, she saw what was hidden in them and gasped. It was at that point she knew for sure she wasn't the woman he needed; she wasn't strong enough to deal with the pain. But, she loved him more for "loving" her for who she was and not holding her up against Amy or Vanessa. It was almost like he gave her as much of him as she could handle, buffering her from the deep pits. As she watched, Mark's walls shifted to hide all of the jagged peaks, allowing her access to the "fluffy" parts. When he wrapped her sobbing form in his arms, she knew everything would work out, somehow, just not together.

When Mark gathered her to his chest, she heard the soothing rhythm of his heart beat and slid into the protected role which was all she could be with him.

Mark dried her off and carried her to bed, cradling her in the shell that he had crafted specifically for her. Once she had calmed down he kissed her tears away and started placing tiny pecks from her hairline to her feet, bypassing all of her spots that he had come to know so well. By the time he started his return trip, Tanya had forgotten the pain and lost herself to the pleasure that his mouth was giving her. He made it back to her eyelids, having traced a path through the minefield of her erogenous zones, leaving her a bundle of exposed nerves.

As his lips settled against hers, she felt his fingertips dragging lightly across her skin leaving goose bumps as they passed. He had brought her to the edge and managed to turn her thoughts away from the day that was a few short weeks away. Tanya whined against his lips and twisted her body as she tried to get him to touch her where she needed it. Just as she thought he was going to light her fuse by touching her nipple, she felt Mark spread his fingers, torturing her as his hand completed it's journey to her face.

"Please touch me Mark. I can't take it any longer. Please make me cum babmmmpphhff." Tanya stopped as he kissed her, slipping his tongue in her mouth causing her breath to come in gasps.

Mark sucked her tongue into his mouth and started flicking the tip like he had her nipple, giving her the extra push into her first orgasm of the night. She tried to shove his head down as he started nibbling her ears and neck, but she might as well have been trying to push the house. He would get there when he wanted and just slowed down when she tried to make him move faster. He managed to show her that her earlobes and collar bones were orgasm starters before he started his slow migration lower.

Tanya tried to help things along by squeezing her aching nipples just to find him smiling and trapping her hands in his as he started heading further down. She had already cum three times and she could feel the wetness running between the cheeks of her ass. She felt Mark's lips sliding down to her screaming nipples, holding her breath when she felt his mouth slip around, and keep going.

"Mark you little fucker, suck my nipples, shit baby, FUCK ME! Please baby, please," Tanya trailed off when she felt his hand close around her left breast, his mouth sucking the nub hard. This orgasm made the first ones the warm up and it was time for the workout to start.

Once Mark decided he had tortured the pretty blonde enough, he went back and tripped every mine he had skipped before. He started with the hollow of her throat and worked his way to the tips of her toes, pausing to give each enough attention to cause a nearly continuous series of orgasms. He slowed to let her catch her breath as he finished the circuit with the trip from her knees to her swollen pussy, along the soft skin of her inner thighs. He had relented and let her have her nipples, but every time she reached for her screaming pussy, she would find one of his hands waiting.

"Mark, I can't take any more baby, please, let me have your cock. At least eat me or kill me. Fuck me you little teasing bastard!" The tirade started low and built as she felt his tongue bypass her pussy, again.

Tanya felt his lips curling into a grin as she wrapped her thighs around his head and rolled over so she was sitting on his face. She reached down and grabbed an ear and a handful of hair and mashed her pussy against his mouth as she started rubbing against anything that she could get against her clit. She never thought an eyebrow or a cheekbone were particularly sexual, but they were now. She growled and panted as she felt his hands pressing her even harder against him.

"Mark, baby, lick my cunt, make me cum baby, oh fuck!" was the end of anything coherent as her orgasm swept her into the tornado that Mark had created. Just as she thought it was past, Mark would toss her back into its grasp.

Mark slid his hands up and, as he was sucking her clit, slipped a thumb in her ass. He had to slip his lips over his teeth as she bucked against him, glad he had gotten a breath of air as Tanya locked his face between her lips. Glancing up he saw her hunched over, her face bright red as she tried to pull a breath in through her clenched muscles. He felt her jerk one last time, and then had to catch her as she rolled sideways, her eyes closed and her breath coming in ragged gasps.

Tanya came back when she felt Mark's lips against hers, her juices on them re-lighting the inner fires. She shivered as she felt his soft touch as it slid up her ribs and into her hair, pulling her lips to his.

Slipping out of his arms, Tanya started working her way down his body, tracing the lines with her tongue and lips. As she trailed kisses toward his waist, she dragged her nails in circles, pulling groans from deep inside her lover. The only torment she had in store for Mark was a few puffs of air across the swollen head of his cock before she pulled it through her lips. Tanya ran her tongue through the slit of his cock and licked the pre-cum, savoring the taste, before sucking him into her throat. She loved feeling him as he lost himself in the pleasure she could give him.

Mark felt her reach under him and grab his ass with both hands pulling as she swallowed his length. He could feel Tanya's groans as they resonated throughout his body as she started building to another orgasm. When she pulled up to get a breath, Mark rolled her over and started thrusting between her lips.

Tanya squealed around his cock as she felt his tongue slide back across her sensitive clit and tried to squirm away. Mark held her in place as he spread her open and tongued her inner lips, watching as they tried to draw him further inside betraying their owner's true feelings.

Afraid he would push too hard or too far, Mark rocked back on his knees enough to give Tanya some breathing room. As he slid his tongue into her, she started doing what amounted to pull-ups, jamming her face onto his shaft, pressing her nose into his balls with each thrust. Tanya pulled back so just the head was in her mouth and started sucking hard on the head and lightly dragging her teeth across the sensitive spot under it. She could see his balls drawing up as he lost the fight for control followed closely by his teeth closing on her inner thigh.

"Tanya, fuck that's so good baby. I'm going to cum. Shit!"

Tanya had started stroking Mark's cock with both hands as she teased the lower side of his head with her tongue. She considered pulling him out so he could cum on her face and neck, knowing he loved seeing her decorated like that, but didn't want to waste it this time.

When she felt him fighting the urge to bury his cock in her throat, she wrapped her arms around his waist and did it for him. She just managed to swallow him completely as she felt the head swell and the first shot go down her throat. Wanting to taste him, she pulled back enough to take the rest in her mouth, swallowing Mark's cum as he spent himself onto her tongue.

"Don't think you're getting out of it that easy. You still need to fill up the other end," Tanya said once she caught her breath.

Mark was still floating as he felt her teeth dragging along the shaft and didn't see the sneak attack until she had the head securely behind her teeth. Gasping at the way she was teasing the hyper-sensitive flesh, all he could do was gasp and shudder as Tanya exacted her revenge for the earlier exquisite torture he had subjected her to. He could feel the moans that were slipping past her lips as she made love to him with her talented mouth, bringing his cock back to life.

Tanya felt her wetness pooling under her ass as Mark's cock began thickening in her mouth, unable to believe that another orgasm was possible. She gasped as the tables were turned when she felt him kissing the swollen lips of her pussy. He turned his head and kissed her lower lips the way he would have the set a bit further north. He was nibbling and pulling each lip, sucking the flesh into his mouth as he snaked his tongue inside her.

Mark never tired of giving Tanya all of the pleasure her body could take. As he slipped his tongue inside her for a french kiss of sorts, he brought his hands up, one for her clit and one for her ass. He could feel his cock swelling in Tanya's mouth accompanied by an increased volume as she was being pushed to more unexplored pleasure peaks.

When Mark felt Tanya's moans and sighs pick up speed, he slowed down and kissed her pussy with all of the passion that he had on her other lips earlier. He started playing with her clit and asshole as he slid his lips side to side, his tongue lightly flicking as he moved. Once he got to her clit, Mark pulled the hood back and started tickling the sensitive nub, driving her closer to the release that had her body saying yes, her mind saying no.

"Oh shit, Mark. No baby I can't take any more. Mark. Mark! Please baby, come up here and fuck me. I need you in my pussy, sweetheart." Tanya whimpered the last words as she clamped her thighs around his ears.

Tanya felt the pressure building in her pussy as she felt Mark's tongue working its magic. Unable to do anything but gasp for air and hold on, she surrendered to the second time in the evening she took the thought of death and sex seriously. She managed to get the signal to her legs to open and then the equally amazing feat of getting a finger in his mouth and pulled his lips away from her throbbing clit. She felt his head turning back and tried to get his mouth again but came up short and ended up with a finger in his nose. All she cared about was stopping the stimulation and getting a breath.

"Sweetheart. Please come up and kiss me baby. I can't come again Mark. Oh shit, you taste like me. Oh fuck, yessssss," the last drawn out as she felt the head pressing into her.

Just as Mark pressed his entire length inside Tanya, she wrapped her arms and legs around him. She had never felt as complete as she did with him, with or without clothes. He had also taught her that she didn't need to dress or look a certain way for him to want to have her with him.

Mark groaned as he felt the head of his cock slip into Tanya's still grasping pussy. Running his hands over her skin, he held her face and kissed her as he made love to her. He started with long slow strokes, losing himself in the feelings as she responded to his attentions. He let out a low moan when she started running her nails along his back, her hands grabbing his ass and urging him to speed up.

"Oh fuck baby, squeeze down on that prick. Oh shit yes Tanya, that's incredible."

Tanya had started squeezing the muscles in her pussy as he stroked into her, forcing him to press hard to push her walls back. She moaned when he started digging in with his hips as he bottomed out, seating the head into the mouth of her cervix. Rolling Mark over, she straddled his hips and sighed as she settled herself down onto his throbbing shaft. She leaned forward to kiss him and started rocking her hips faster, her ass slapping against his thighs as she felt the beginning of another series of orgasms and wasn't sure if that was good or bad.

Mark loved it when Tanya was on top. He could lay back and watch as the pretty blonde savored the sensations that flowed through her. She never failed to amaze him with the way she would move her hips and the feelings that she caused in him. Reaching up he grabbed her nipples and pulled them a little rougher than he planned, drawing a cry from her. He started to let go as his apology was already starting, the words trailing off when he saw the hungry look on her face.

"Yes baby. Squeeze my tits Mark. Fuck that's so good. Use my pussy sweetheart," she said as she felt Mark using her nipples to pull her down for another kiss.

Tanya had to lean forward to kiss him and slid up his cock. Slipping his hands down to her hips, Mark started pounding up into her soaked pussy. Feeling her nipples against his chest and the soft skin of her thighs along his sides was making it harder to wait for her. He slowed down to give her time but she just took over setting the pace and fucked him even faster and harder.

"Tanya, I'm so close, damn that's so fucking good."

"Fill my pussy baby. Fuck me sweetheart, oh shit yes Mark! Harder baby, just like that, oh fuck!"

Hearing Tanya urge him on always made it nearly impossible to hold on; when you added in the way her pussy clenched as she finished it was impossible. He managed to hang on by his fingernails until he knew she had already started cumming, and let go, filling her already overflowing pussy with his cum. He wasn't worried, the night was just starting and she would be there all weekend.

Tanya had just started with the orgasm she was sure would be the fatal one when she felt Mark's thumb on her clit, pushing her even closer. She felt the head swell as he buried himself in her, lifting her from the bed as he thrust into her aching pussy. She had never cum this much in a month, much less one evening and found herself in the same condition as earlier. Gasping for air she felt the last bit of her control slip and was caught in the avalanche of feelings her lover had tapped into. The last thing she remembered was screaming wordlessly before the lights went out.