Kath and Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry Tom. She just does not see it. Kath truly believes that they are just friends." Sue sadly says.

"Yeah right, just friends." I make no attempt to keep the sarcasm from my voice.

Sue still sounds sad when she says. "So Tom does that mean that you are not moving back home."

"No I am moving home. I have no intention of making it easy for them. Will be there somewhere between nine and ten Saturday night." I was now starting to feel more like my old self. I have an idea starting to take shape in my head.

"Ok babe take care. Love you." And Sue was gone.

Sue would have told Kath about me calling off dinner and dancing. Whether she told her my reason why, I do not know. What I do know is that I did not hear from Kath.

So I am not surprised when I pull into my driveway after nine on Saturday night that the house is in complete darkness. I let myself in, disarm the security and head off to find the scotch bottle. Upstairs Kath has moved her stuff into the room directly opposite the master bed room, and not one of the self-contained guest rooms down the hall like before.

Standing at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, and only on to my second scotch, I am a little surprised to hear the taxi pull up. It is only 11:25pm and I had not expected them home this early. It is Kath who comes through the door first, she bounces across the room, wraps her arms around my neck, and then plants a very sexy wet kiss on me. Even if I had not be able to taste the bourbon on her lips, I know she is more than a little drunk. "Hey lover," she slurs.

Sue is a little more circumspect, as she is a little less drunk, but like Kath her kiss contains more the enough tongue to get my attention. "I am so glad you are home Tom." Then a second kiss.

Kath is buzzing "Oh Tom we had such a great night. Fantastic dinner, then off to O'Malley's for just a few drinks and dancing. I have to tell you, we were the sexiest and most beautiful old ladies in there."

Sue is a little embarrassed. "Don't listen to her Tom."

"You know it is true Sue, we danced and danced, we had all the guys lining up. We nearly had to beat them off with a stick." With that Kath heads towards the door, before stopping and pulling her dress up. "See with panties tonight."

She disappears around the corner for a sec then is back. "If you would like to come up and join me?" she paused before saying "Either of you. I will be without panties, and I am really, really horny." with that she blows us a kiss and is gone.

Sue looks and sounds really concerned. "Tom it was nothing like that. We, well Kath was certainly set on drinking too much, and the guys did try to hone in on us. But Tom, Kath drunk or not sent them all packing. We did dance and dance and it was so much fun, but only with each other. Again when the guys tried to move in, Kath just moved closer to me."

"Sue tell me this, do you think if Karl Fielding had turned up would Kath have sent him packing?" Sue could not hide the look on her face. "Fuck Sue he did turn up."

Sue sounds frightened. "Tom we sent him packing. No drink. No dancing and hardly spoke half a dozen words to him. Tom you have to believe me."

"Sue I do believe you. I am sure it was you that sent him packing, you are a great friend to Kath." Then I look over to the bench were Kath has left her phone and Sue's eyes follow mine. "But tell me sweetie, how do you think he knew you were there?"

Sue is silent.

"Sue I want to show you something." And I head off to my study and come back with a folder.

I opened the folder. "These are Kath's phone records. You can see how they build up, until they end up talking for long periods late into the night. Then they stop. That's when they started fucking and they cuckold me."

"No Tom, Kath made a terrible mistake, once." Sue pleads Kath's case.

"Well Sue I am not entirely sure I believe that. Then here are the e-mails. They go back to the time Fielding started at the school, but you know what's strange? Four months ago she deletes Fielding's emails on mass. Not any or yours, or any of her other friends, just Fielding. Then from then on she deletes them regularly. The thing is, if you just read them separately they are fairly innocent. Some a little inappropriate, and by the end they are both openly flirting with each other. However if you read them chronologically, you see this." And I hand Sue a list.

"Christ Tom where did you get this. Did Karl write this?" The list gets her attention. It is an itemised plan of attack. A clear purpose, with a well thought out strategy that had been executed to perfection. It also matches the notes and highlighted sections I have made on the emails between Kath and Fielding.

"No Sue I wrote that, but if you read the emails chronologically you can see that is how it unfolds. When I have a specific business goal I write a list just like this. It is a very successful way to accomplish what you want. I am sure Fielding has his own list." I say confidently

Next I show Sue the photo's I have taken. Fielding and the blonde women. Fielding and Kath, including the kiss goodbye. Fielding and the school girls.

The last piece of paper has an email address on it. KHfortyeight@gmail.com. "That's her secret email account. She keeps a little book hidden with all her accounts and passwords in that I found by mistake one day."

Sue takes a deep breath. "Have you looked at it?"

"No, didn't see any point. If you are interested I am guessing the password is S"illybitch" Then I move to Sue and kiss her. "Goodnight I am off to my own bed."

It is close to ten o'clock the next morning before the two of them appear, it certainly had been another big night out they had. Again both are only dressed in pyjama tops. Kath walks right passed me without a word. Sue comes over and runs her hand down my cheek and kisses me. We both watch as Kath reaches up and gets two cups down, giving us what I must say is an amazing sight. Sue just smiles and winks at me, then joins Kath at the coffee pot.

After pouring the coffee, Kath then turns and stares at me. Well it is boarding on a scowl, she isn't too pleased.

"So," I say. "You girls certainly had a big night."

Kath continues with the stare, before saying. "Well no thanks to you, seems you decided to stand us up after promising us dinner and dancing."

I remained silent, if Kath thought I was going to say sorry or show any sort of remorse she was mistaken.

So she repeats what she had said last night. "Oh Tom we had such a great night. Fantastic dinner, then off to O'Malley's for just a few drinks and dancing. I have to tell you we were the sexiest and most beautiful old ladies in there. We danced and danced, we had them lining up. We nearly had to beat them off with a stick."

"Including Karl Fielding?" My voice sounds a lot calmer than I feel.

Kath flashes a look at Sue. "Well Sue soon sent him packing..."She lets her words trail off before looking me directly in the eye and saying "Unfortunately."

Sue gasps, "Kath."

I simply put my hands up as to surrender. Then get up and head for my study. I come back with a large thick yellow envelope in my hands. Sue looks from me to the envelope, then back to me. She has a very worried look on her face. Kath seems to hardly notice as she casually leans back on the kitchen counter, drinking her coffee.

"Kath," I say. "I have been extremely arrogant. I asked you to do three things, I even had the audacity to say for the want of a better word, they were rules..."

I pause and Kath smiles and pushes herself away from the kitchen bench. Her whole body language has changed, become more open and confidant. "Tom it is ok. Karl and I are..."

I put my hand up and continue to speak. "Kath there is something else I should have said. Oh I had though it, but as I just said I was arrogant. Kath I know it is hard, we have been together for over 24 years. We have two amazing kids, and a very comfortable life. So I understand how hard it must be for you. But Kath if you are done with me, then you are done with me and you need to move on." With that I drop the large yellow envelope down on the table with a bang. "Take this to your lawyer, if you think it is all fair and reasonable, sign them." I turn and leave.

As I am leaving I can hear Kath asking Sue. "What's that?"

In all most a whisper sue says "Divorce papers." I do not hear any more because I am out the door and gone. Something I seemed to be making a bit of a habit of.

I take the little white Ford Fiesta rather than my SVU. It had first been Matt's then Willow's and now it is to be Karin's. I spend the day with my sister and beautiful niece.

We have just finished dinner and I am trying to give my sister money again. "Tom I cannot take that. I am sorry."

"Sis it is only $300. God women if you would give me your bank account number I would deposit $10,000."

"Tom we are more than capable of looking after our selves. I have worked hard and done ok since you then Gary left." She is a proud women and has her heckles up.

"Well you are not going to like this then." I say a little ruefully.

"Tom Harrison what have you done?" She is trying to sound stern but it isn't working.

I get up and command, accompanied with the appropriate hand movements, "follow me." We head outside, walk half a block and stop in front of the little white Ford Fiesta. I take Karin's hand and press the keys into it, then kiss her. "It is all yours beautiful."

Her squeal is ear piercing "Oh uncle Tom." With that she throws her arms around me, before smoothing me in kisses.

"Oh Tommy that is so nice of you, but we cannot afford to run a car." Mary has a little tear in her eye. She is a proud women but the two of them have done it hard over the last years.

I just take her in my arms. "It is registered to me. The insurance is all paid up. There is a fuel card, and the billing comes through my company. Please baby let me do this?"

"Mum." Karin pleads.

"Ok. Thank you Tommy."

"Ok let's go see Sally, and have a drink. I will see if I can piss Aaron off again. Aaron what sort of name is that for a barman on the Southside?" I wander off arm in arm with my two girls.

It is after 10:45 pm when the taxi pulls up just down the street from my house. It is 11pm before all the lights go out and the house is in total darkness. I wait another half an hour before I head in.

I have just settled into my bed when all of a sudden the light comes on. Kath stomps across the room, drops the big yellow envelope smack on top of my chest. "Tom Harrison I am not done with you. I will never be done with you, and if you don't like it then ...then tough titties. Yes you fucking heard me, tough titties." Then she turns on her heels and stomps off, just like she stomped in.

On the big yellow envelope in bold letters are the words SORRY BUT I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU!!

"Shit this is really going well, Mr Get it done man." I say out loud.

Monday morning the plan is simple, get up early and out of the house before the girls are up. Yeah right, two school teachers with way above average IQ's, and I thought I was going to sneak out. I am at least a half an hour to late. I am greeted by the smell of pancakes and fresh coffee.

Kiss from Kath, then from Sue. "Morning babe," they both say.

"So, we are missing a little white Ford fiesta." Kath casually says.

"Long story." I sheepishly reply.

Kath glances down at her watch. "We have plenty of time."

So I spend the next hour telling them about Mary and Karin. Sally's still sexy arse. Bob the barman, big Patrick McCarty and his son Pete.

"Can you give me Mary and Karin's phone numbers please honey." Kath smiles.

I did not have to ask why, because I already knew the answer. Kath turns to Sue. "We are going to have to find the best orthopaedic surgeon, I think there is one up at St Johns Memorial that is meant to be very good." Kath was back to being Kath.

"Yes and School. I am sure there are other scholarships or part scholarships Karin could apply for. I have a friend that works in admissions, I will give her a call." Sue is just as enthusiastic as Kath.

I kissed them both goodbye and leave. Work is again busy. Once again I leave early and stake out the School. Fielding comes out first, then Sue a short time later. There is no sign of Kath. When I get to the coffee shop Fielding is on his own. He keeps looking at his watch and seems agitated. Someone has stood him up. Again I follow him home. Once his wife arrives home he takes off for the sports bar. Tonight I do not wait for him to come out, I head home to my girls.

I knew something was wrong the moment I walked through the door, the mood is very sombre. Kath comes over and wraps her arms around my neck and I get a nice little kiss. Then she whispers. "That slut of a girlfriend of Paul's is pregnant."

I go straight to Sue and take her in my arms and she buries her head into my chest, fighting back the tears but losing the battle. Kath comes up from behind and we sandwich her between us, it is time for us to take care of Sue.

"Ok no cooking, I am ordering pizza." That brings a moan from the girls. We settled on Thai and a very good red. I wash up, and the girls go to put on some music. It is not going to be Etta Jones tonight but rather some good old fashion rock and roll. We dance and finish off a second bottle of Red.

Finally exhausted I sit at one end of the couch and Kath at the other. Sue makes for the love seat but Kath grasp her by the hand, pulling her close and whispers in her ear.

Sue says. "No, I can't."

Kath giggles. "It is pretty amazing."

Me, I have no idea what they are talking about. Kath pulls Sue down onto the seat between us. Kath half turns and opens her legs a little, settling Sue down until she has Sues head resting in her lap. Then Sue lifts her feet and drops them into my lap.

Then Sue gives a little giggle "Are you sure about this babe?"

"Yes." Kath says. "The best foot massage you will ever get."

With that I spent the next twenty minutes giving Sue one of my famous foot massages. Whilst Kath gently strokes her hair, then massages her temples and face. Sue has her eyes closed, just occasionally letting out a little satisfied moan. I watch as Kath takes Sues hand and begins to massage her fingers. Sue likes that. I am a little taken back when Kath takes our beautiful friends hand and places it into Sues lap, right on top of her pussy. At first Sue does not seem to notice, and I just kept up with the foot massage.

Kath keeps her hand on top and slowly starts to move Sue's in a very slight circular motion. All of a sudden Sue's eyes fly open and she tries to pull her hand away. "Kath I can't."

"Shush just relax." Kath leans forward and kisses Sue's forehead. Somehow Sue's dress has ridden up, just exposing her white panties and camel toe. Kath helps Sue place her hand back just in the right spot. I watch as Kath helps her friend slowly and oh so gently rub her own pussy. Sue's breathing soon becomes short. Her eyes are tightly closed. She begins to moan, at first just little hardly audible gasps. But as Sue gets close the moaning is getting louder. "Oh, oh" she says. "God yes" then "oh, oh fuck I am cumming, oh fuck yes."

Sue just lays there, eyes tightly closed. When she finally opens them she is biting her lower lip, then throws her hands over her face. "God did I just do that?"

Kath leans forward and kisses her. "It is ok you are with two people who love you very much. What did I tell you? The best foot massage you will ever have."

That sets them both off giggling. Sue extracts herself from between us, kisses me, wished us both goodnight and heads off to her room.

Kath moves close to me, and puts her hand onto my hard cock. Leaning forward and kisses me without ever taking her eyes off mine. "Baby I am not done with you. I will never be done with you." With that she squeezes my cock, gets up and is gone. Me, I headed up for the shower.

I have just settled in bed when the light comes on. Kath is standing there butt naked. Without a word she walks across the room, stopping in front of the dresser with her back to me. God that women has the finest arse. Bending over from the waist, keeping her legs straight but slightly apart, she takes time to rummage around in the bottom draw. Then she straightens up and begins to look for something in the top draw.

"Ah here it is" she says holding up the big pink cock shaped dildo she calls Tom. With the sweetest of smiles she turns and leaves the room, not bothering to turn the light out.

I lay there for a minute a little stunned, and once again my cock is rock hard. Getting up I move to the door to switch the light off. Across the hall Kath's door is wide open and she has the light on. Laying on the bed so her legs are facing the open doorway and spread wide apart. I watch as she teases herself by rubbing the pink cock up and down her pussy, then around her clit.

She slowly starts to moan and breathing with little gasps. Now Kath pushes the pink cock into her wet pussy. Slow even strokes while she brings her other hand down to find her most sensitive place. Kath is no longer moaning quietly, she is starting to get really vocal. "Oh yes, oh yes" she repeats.

I turn the light off but remain standing in the door way watching. Kath continues her show, I take my cock in my hand and slowly start to stroke it. This show is directly for my benefit. I am not sure I want to be manipulate this way, so I let go of my cock and head back to my bed. If I thought that was going to get me away from Kath, I was mistaken.

I knew she was getting close. "Oh baby, oh baby, fuck me, fuck me." My room is directly opposite, but I have no doubt the Sue can hear her all the way down the hall it the guest room. Then she is cumming. "Oh fuckkk... oh fuckkk... Tom, Tom." Kath continues on for over a minute as a second wave consumes her, then there is silence.

Then I hear her voice "I am not done with you Tom Harrison. Do you hear me?"

Tuesday morning I am up early, I am not trying to make my escape, I was hoping for Pancakes and coffee. I wasn't disappointed, I could smell it long before I got to the kitchen.

Not a word is said about last night. Mostly they talk about Karin and Mary. Kath wants us to invite them to stay over the weekend. I tell her that would be hard as they both worked, and for them the weekends were worth a lot more money. Before I leave I tell the girls I have to work late. In fact most of the office was going to be working back. Wilson Construction has never been so busy.

It is well after nine o'clock when I pull into our driveway. Parked in my way is a Black and White. In the kitchen I am greeted by two female police officers.

Kath launches into me. "You didn't have to do that. Karl is a good guy. You didn't have to hurt him."

The older of the two police women speaks. "Mr Harrison do you mind if we ask you a few questions?"

"Do I mined? Well yes I do." I answer.

She is a little taken back by my answer but that doesn't stop her. "Do you know Karl Fielding?"

I do not answer, but go and get a beer out of the fridge. Hold two up to the officers. "Beer?"

"Mr Harrison, Mr Fielding said you went to his house the other night and threaten him. That you accosted his wife." The older officer says.

I popped the top of my beer and take a large swig. "Threaten him. No. I have been following him. Last Thursday and Friday" When I say Friday I look directly at Kath. "Then again Monday." I take another swig on the beer.

"So you admit to harassing Mr Fielding?" It was the younger officer this time.

"No. I just followed them," gain I look at Kath. "Are sure I cannot get you ladies a beer?"

The older officer again. "Tell me about when you went to the Fielding house and threaten him." She looks at her note book. "That was last Thursday. You said you were following him. Why was that?"