Kath and Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday is another busy day at Wilson Construction. I do not really see the point in leaving early and staking out the coffee shop, but I do anyway. You cannot imagine how I feel when I see Kath walk in. She finds a seat and it is clear she is waiting for someone, given it is this particular coffee shop, it can only be Fielding.

I am just about back to my vehicle when I see a car that I am more than familiar with and the driver that hops out, who then makes a bee line for the coffee shop. A have a change of heart, take a deep breath to gather myself, then follow. I watch them for some minutes in animated conversation. However when they lean across the table and hug I decide it is time I joined them.

"Hello." They both look up and are a little taken back, obviously I am the last person they expected to see. Which in itself has to be a little naive as they both are aware that I have been staking out the coffee shop.

Sharon Fielding slides over and beckons me to sit down. "Hi Tom."

Kath starts to explain. "Tom I rang Sharon to apologise, she said if I am serious I would have to do it in person. We thought what better place than this coffee shop."

"So all friends now?" I say just a little sarcastically.

"No, more of an uneasy truce." Sharon says glancing over at Kath. "You know Tom, all it is going to take is coffee and apple pie one more time and I am going to fuck you." But she does finish with a smile on her face.

I put my hands up. "Hey I am going to leave you ladies to it." And get up to leave, but not before kissing Kath.

I have taken only two steps from table when Sharon calls out. "What I don't get a kiss?" Despite my better judgement, I go back and kiss Sharon as well.

As I am leaving I hear her quietly say to Kath. "He is not going to fuck me, is he?"

"No. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you Tom Harrison is one of the good guys of this world." Kath replies.

The last thing I heard was Sharon say. "Kath what you said to Karl on the phone. That Tom would be the best ..." then I am gone from the coffee shop.

That night I had expect Kath to come join me in our room but she doesn't. At breakfast the girls are giving me funny looks, before giggling and whispering to each other. "What?" I wince.

It was Sue who spoke up. "You said, well the other night you asked if we had plans for Friday night. We are kind of wondering, well if we had some idea what those plans were, then we would know what to wear."

"You mean panties or no panties?" I smile but it may be more of a leer.

"No that is not at all what I meant Tom Harrison." Sue is blushing but both girls are also giggling.

I get up and pour myself another cup. "So you both haven't checked your e mails this morning?" They both shoot up and head for their laptops. Then I hear them squealing, yes these beautiful mature school teachers are squealing.

It was the last day of term and I had arranged for them to have the day off. We are booked on a fight down to Nashville at one thirty. A suite at the Hilton. Dinner is booked at the Wild Wasabi, Sushi isn't really my thing, but the girls like it. Anyway it also included the word buffet so that has to be good. Saturday is to be a shopping day, and in the evening a Gretchen Wilson concert. What? The girls Here for the party. Then a little honky tonk. Late checkout Sunday, then back home.

Both women come rushing back into the kitchen and straight past me heading for the stairs. Turn, come back and I am reward with a kiss from both, then a rebuke. "Shit Tom Harrison you could have given us more time. We will need to leave here at no later than mid-day for a one thirty flight." I looked at my watch it said 8: 07 am, yep a little under 4 hours to get ready.

It is a little after ten o'clock when we get back to the suite. The girls were kind of flying, that Saki really packs a kick. As for the Sushi, I could get used to it. When we had first arrived the girls decided there was a little time for shopping before dinner, and after telling me that I didn't have to come, but would be expect to join them tomorrow, they had headed out.

Now they thought it would be a good idea if they modelled some of what they had bought. As I said, that Saki packs a kick. They head into the bedroom, I put on some music and pour out three glasses of wine.

First they come out wearing their Honky Tonk gear. Tight arse hugging jeans, tank top and long sleeve shirt. Sue's is pink, Kath's white. Oh and new boots. Not quite FMB'S but still pretty dam hot.

Next two new party dresses. I watch as they sway and dance to the music while they oh so slowly lift their dress up, exposing ugly spandex panties. Well at least they think it is funny. Both empty half the glass of their wine, then back in for another quick change.

Things are now getting interesting. Lace Hanky Panky boyshort panties and matching push up bra. Sue's in red, Kath's in black. They finish the wine.

Kath purrs and holds up one finger. "We have one last thing, hope you like it babe."

Well if I thought they were sexy when wearing their old pyjama tops. Well there are simply no words to describe how I feel when they walk out in baby doll lingerie. Gain Kath has gone with white and Sue with pink. The no panties option.

They both cross the room toward me. Kath takes my right hand, Sue the left and pull me up.

"Come on, time for bed lover." Sue says.

In the bedroom I am kissed first by Kath then Sue. The girls then help me remove my shirt before stepping away. Kath takes Sue by the hand, looks over and smiles at me, then leads Sue to the bed and pushes her down. I can see Sue is excited but extremely nervous.

Kath starts at Sue's feet and cat like crawls up and over her body so she is poised above her. Leaning forward she oh so softly kisses Sue. At first Sue does not respond, but Kath is slow, gently and in no hurry. Soon Sue is kissing back, I have never seen anything so hot in my life.

Now Kath is kissing her way down Sue's beautiful body. When she takes her nipple into her mouth through the pink baby doll, Sue lets out an ever so faint gasp. Kath works one then the other, and Sue is starting to breathe a little heavier. It is abundantly clear that this is not the first time Kath has kissed a girl.

Kath works her way down past Sue's pussy just barely brushing it as she goes by, down to Sue's thighs. Now working her way back up, while also pushing the sexy baby doll up as she goes. Finally exposing Sue's very cute manicured pussy. Again it is clear to me that Kath has done this more than once before as she begins to tease and please our lovely Sue. As Kath works her magic, Sue is now moving her hips pushing into Kath's face. She is also now breathing hard and becoming vocal.

"Oh god Kath yes, that's it, just there, oh god, oh god." Sue moans. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck yes. Don't stop, don't stop, oh Kath, Kath, oooohhhh..."She now holds her breathe as she starts to shake as her orgasm over whelms her. Kath again moves up the bed, taking her friend in her arms and holds her.

After a few minutes and Sue has gained some composure Kath kisses her, then asks "Do want to have a try baby?"

Sues reply is little more than a squeak. "Yes."

Kath peels off sexy baby doll lingerie and tosses it in my direction. Rolls onto her back and pulls Sue on top of her. Sue just repeats what Kath has done, kissing her way down then back up so now it is my beautiful wife who is breathing in short gasps.

Kath beckons' to me, and I quickly shed my pants. My cock is rock hard. The look in her eye is one of uncontrolled lust. "Bring me that cock baby, I want you in my mouth."

The feeling of Kath's mouth is amazing as she licks and sucks me. I reach out and stroke Sue's hair, she looks up at me with a loving smile and says. "Having fun lover?" All I do is give her that stupid grin of mine as I watch her go back to work on Kath.

Kath can be loud and vocal at the best of times, and now she has abandon my cock. "Oh yeah, oh yeah." Roughly she takes a handful of Sue's hair and drives her face deeper into her pussy. "That's it baby suck my pussy, oh, oh fuck. Come on bitch suck it, suck it, if you want my husband's big cock you are going to have to make momma cum first. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh baby. Them like Sue she is shaking and cumming."

This time Sue and I lay either side of Kath while she recovers. Sue looks and smiles at Kath. "So I am a bitch am I?"

"Yes, and you are also my husband's girlfriend, and it is about time you got to share his lovely cock." The lust is not only in Kath's voice, I can also see it in her eyes.

"I have an idea," I say. Both girls give me a look that says, I bet you have buddy. "Sue hop over Kath in a 69 position. That's it."

I move behind Sue and above Kath. Lowering my cock to Kath, who readily opens up and takes me deep into her mouth. Slowly running my hands over Sues back, gently touching. Removing my cock from Kath I now start to rub it up and down the outside of Sue's now very wet pussy. Kath finds Sue's Clit with her tongue. I press my cock to Sue's pussy, she is tight and small.

As I press Sue turns her head, she is biting her lip and looks slightly worried. "Ouch." She kind of whimpers.

"Sorry baby." I back off and again go about teasing her as I rub my cock up and down her pussy. This time I am a little more patient and her lips part to welcome me in.

Just the head, then pop, all of it goes in. "Oh, oh Tom, easy." She is a little breathless thanks to Kath's work.

Slowly I start to rock a little and Sue follows me. One small thrust, then another. Then one final gentle push and I am buried deep in Sue's pussy. She looks back and smiles then drops her head and goes to work on Kath.

Seven short strokes teasing the most sensitive place just inside of her. Then one big full stoke, a long pause then a slow withdrawal. I now have Sue's full attention, but the sounds coming from her mouth are muffled. "Oh yes. Oh, oh, oh." As she has her mouth working overtime for Kath's enjoyment.

Sue is not the only one excited and Kath is now making plenty of noise of her own, but there is only one person who is going to cum first here. Sue lifts her head. "Oh fuck me please, it's so big, please, please, oh, oh, oh" a long pause as she holds her breath then. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." As Sue's second orgasm sweeps over her. She collapses down on Kath.

Kath takes little care as she pushes Sue off her. I have never seen that look in her eyes before. Intense anger, no lust, no anger. "My turn baby." She yells as she falls back, legs in the air and pulling me to her.

I spread her legs wide and push them right back. I thrust my cock and her pussy swallows me with easy. No short stroke, long stroke combo this time, I just start to hammer her. Slap, slap, slap, as our bodies crash together. As I come down she trusts up.

Kath is screaming. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Slap, slap, slap as we pound into each other. I can feel it building in her, then. "Fuck I am cumming, ahhhh." She screams I sit up a little, letting her legs fall back and change my rhythm to long slow strokes. "Oh baby, oh baby that's enough, oh baby please." Kath reaches up takes hold of my upper arms and tries to gently push me away. I continue with my steady rhythm.

"Oh baby please no, oh, oh, oh," I stop so my cock is now just inside her, I smile and am reward with a sweet smile in return.

Then I start again with short slow strokes aiming the head of my cock at her G spot. Oh baby please no, please, oh, oh, oh..."Kath is having trouble catching her breathe and now her fingers a digging hard into my upper arm. Kath starts to move with me, thrusting back and again her orgasm builds then she is cumming. "Fuck I am cumming again, ahhhh."

I easy up just for half a minute as she comes down, then I push her legs way back again and begin to pound hard. Slap, slap, slap as our bodies come together.

"Please baby no" but Kath does not miss a beat, as I thrust forward she pushes back. I can feel myself about to cum, then I explode in side her. This sets Kath off again. Her mouth is wide open but she is only emitting tiny little grunts. Kath starts to shake violently, her eyes roll back and her passes out.

Sue screams. "Thomas Harrison!" and slaps me hard across the face. Sue places her hands either side of Kath's face and lowers her own to just inches above Kath's. "Oh Kath, Kath baby."

Kath opens her eyes and smiles. "Sue you have to try that." Sue shots me a look but does not need to say a word. The message is clear. Not likely buddy.

We all lay there in one big happy sweaty mess catching our second wind. Surprisingly it is Sue who speaks first. "So what's next?"

I jump off the bed. "I thought you would never ask?" And head off to get something that I had packed in my bag. I come back with massage oil in one hand and Kath's big pink dildo in the other. "So who wants to try Tom and Tom?"

Sue looks a little confused, so Kath leans over and whispers in her ear. Sue all of a sudden has a look of horror on her face. Again Kath leans over and whispers to her. Sue looks to Kath, then to me, then back to Kath before saying. "You first."

Kath smiles. "Ok then, but you will have to get him ready for me."

Sue actually licks her lips and softly moans, "Oh yes please." Moves forward and takes my cock in her mouth. If I though Kath is good at sucking cock, and she is. Then Sue was simply amazing.

Three months later I am at home sitting in our kitchen in the company of three beautiful women when there is a knock at the door. I look at them, they look at me. "I'll get that then?" I say.

I open the door to be greeted by two police officers. The same two women officers that were here before.

"Hello Mr Harrison. Would you mind if we come in?" The old officer asks.

I step aside. "Through here, we are all in the kitchen." They follow me through.

The older office takes in the scene, then asks. "Mr Harrison would you mind if we ask you a few questions?"

I smile. "If I say no you are still are going to anyway." I smile again. "So what is this is this about?"

"Mr Fielding was attacked again this afternoon. Punched in the kidneys, his face rammed into a wall, before the guy slammed is foot into Mr Fielding's knee." As she speaks the officer never takes her eyes off me.

"The poor guy can't catch a break. He is certainly one unlucky son of a B." It takes a supreme effort to keep a straight face.

"I am not sure if luck has much to do with it." The younger officer says.

Again the older officer. "Once again Mr Fielding thinks it is you we should be talking to, and I tend to agree with him. Would you mind telling us your whereabouts this evening?"

"Came straight from work. Got home about six o'clock, only to find the house full of beautiful women. I haven't gone out again between then and when you two beautiful ladies turned up." The younger officer blushes the older remains stony faced.

"And your wife can confirm that?" she looks over to Kath.

"Yes." Kath says.

The officer shots an enquiring look Sue's way. "Sue, I am his girlfriend. And yes he was here from just a little after six." Sue Says.

"And you?" the older officer turns he attention to the third beautiful lady in my kitchen.

"Sharon Fielding" Is all Sharon says.

Even the older officer cannot hide her surprise to this. "Sharon Fielding as in Mrs Sharon Fielding?"

"The soon to be divorced Mrs Sharon Fielding. And yes Tom has been with us all evening."

The older officer turns her attention back to me. "So Tom is there anyone who is not your wife or one your girlfriends that can confirm your whereabouts?"

"I am not his girlfriend." Sharon kind of pouts. The officer ignores her.

"We ordered take out. Was delivered somewhere between six thirty and seven. Cost a little over twenty bucks, gave the guy a fifty and told him to keep the change. Am pretty sure he would remember me." I smiled and the officers glared.

"Well an over the top tip like that would certainly help guarantee that the guy remembered you." She was getting a little pissed at my games. "Ok thank you once again for your co-operation." She made no attempt at keeping the sarcasm out of her voice.

I walk them to the door and as they are leaving say. "See you next time." I know I shouldn't have, they are only doing their job.

They don't even turn around but I hear the younger officer say. "If I was that Fielding guy I would leave town."

"Yep." is the older officer's reply.

Back inside Sharon is saying. "I have to get going, Allison is babysitting my beautiful daughter Emily and she will be wondering where I am. You know Emily is telling everyone at school that Chelsie is her big sister." Sharon kissed Sue and Kath goodbye. Then said to me. "See you at work in the morning boss. And remember we have to go over those designs for the Waterford house."

Sharon was just about out the door when Kath calls to her. "Sharon next time... I was thinking we should have apple pie with our coffee." Sharon turned bright red before leaving the room with a big smile on her face.

Sue says. "I have to be getting on as well. Back to my lovely new apartment."

While Sue was kissing and saying her goodbyes to Kath. I just happen to ask. "Have you two girls checked you e mails this evening?"

They look from one to the other then go dashing off to Kath's computer. They are soon back both chanting. "We are going to New York, we are going to New York." Sue decides not to go home to her new apartment tonight.

THE END.