Kathy Likes Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need to worry. By the time I came out of the bathroom, complimenting her dŽcor, which was awful, she had mixed up a pitcher of margaritas and was inviting me to join her. She had gotten rid of the gum. I don't know why older folks always seem to want to get me drunk first, I guess they have no idea that a person could be 'ready to go' at the first proposition. She kicked off her shoes and propped her slim feet on the cluttered coffee table as she settled back on the couch, sipping at her Margarita and trying not to stare too obviously at my legs. I slipped my sneakers off and sat beside her and put my feet up, too. Her apartment was a mess, but it made me feel comfortable. After the second drink, Serena asked me how old I was. "Old enough to fuck and like it," I said with what I hoped was an experienced leer. "How old are you, Serena?"

She toyed with her drink and gave me an intense look before answering, "I'm twenty-six, and wondering if you're the type of person who would get me in trouble for boozing with a minor." She sat silently, watching me and waiting for my response.

"Don't be silly, Serena, I'm eighteen and not much younger than you," I laughed, "Besides, what do I look like, some kinda narc?" Then Serena laughed and shook her head. But I could sense that she would use a policy of caution with me and that it would be up to me to take the initiative. At the same time, I thought I'd at least try to get her to make the actual proposition, or at least a hint.

"Say Serena, are you any good at massage? At the courts, I pulled this muscle in the rear of my left thigh," I stood and raised my tennis skirt and ran my hand from the back of my knee up to my left cheek, "It hurts from here to here, would it put you out too much to rub it for me? I know it's a strange thing to ask a stranger, but it is kind of cramping up." I thought her eyes would pop out.

"N-no, I wouldn't mind, Kathy," she stammered, then tried to cover her shock by making a joke, "First time I meet her and she wants a rub-down, probably expects me to kiss it and make it well, too, like I was her mom or something!" An opening! I hoped.

Before she could say anything, I stripped my underskirt off from under my short little skirt and stepped out of them. I was still wearing my panties (for those who don't play tennis, the underskirt is really a heavy pair of panties, like shorts, and usually I didn't wear anything under my underskirt, but I was following a plan in this case) and had no real reason to take off the underskirt, but Serena didn't say anything as I lied down on the couch, face down, not looking at her (I knew I'd shocked her again - I was playing my innocent Lolita role to the hilt) and crossed my ankles on her thighs.

My tennis skirt was barely long enough to cover my crotch when I'm standing. Lying down, with the underskirt off, I was giving her one helluva squirrel shot! "Mmmmm, that feels super," I said as she started to massage the back of my left leg. "Hell," I sighed, "if I thought you'd do it, I would ask you to kiss my legs, not that my mom does by the way, and all my boyfriend ever wants to do is fuck me or make me suck his dick. I don't mind either one, but I think it'd be really neat if he kissed me all over. Do you make your lovers kiss you all over, Serena?"

"Uh, sure do," she half coughed. She evidently didn't trust herself to say anything else at the moment, so she just kept rubbing on my leg.

Although my tone had betrayed nothing but chatty 'girl's talk,' I knew Serena was going out of her mind. I could even feel her hands trembling slightly as she rubbed the back of my left leg. By the time she had worked up to my butt, I could hear her breathing more heavily, so I reached back to flip my skirt up and expose my panties and even spread my legs slightly. I offered no excuse for that, just did it. Just then, I noticed a bordered 'beer' mirror on the wall and saw that I could see us in it. Serena's eyes were glued to her work. She was obviously nervous, because she was chewing her lower lip, and her hands would still occasionally tremble a little.

As her rubbing warmed the left side of my ass, I saw her head dip down low to silently sniff me. Her shoulders shuddered slightly, and I knew that her excitement was building to a fever pitch. I wanted badly to initiate something, but I felt instinctively that we would both get a much bigger thrill out of it if I kept quiet about my previous girl-girl experience and let her seduce me. The only reason that I'd admitted that I wasn't a virgin is that I didn't want to scare her off. I know she was really intimidated by the fact that I was a minor, and since I'd noticed a few roaches in her ashtray, she might even be genuinely worried that I was a narc.

With obvious reluctance, she made a little sigh and raised her head to speak. Her voice was pretty husky, "So how is that? Is your leg feeling better?" Oh no! She must have decided to back off altogether. Damn! But then, I knew it was just a ruse or a hesitation about how to proceed, because she continued with a nervous giggle, "As for kissing your legs, I might be willing to do that if you'll go mix the next pitcher of margaritas."

I sat up quickly with an answering laugh and flounced off to the kitchen before she could notice I wasn't blushing, I called out, "That's a great offer, Serena, but I was just kidding. Besides, it was my turn to fix the drinks anyway." I still wanted to leave her an opening while I teased her, so I added, "But if I ever decide that I need my legs kissed, I'll show up on your porch with a pitcher of margaritas in my hand." I came back with the drinks and saw she was grinning and had taken off her spiked wig - at least now I knew it was a wig - her hair, now a light brown, was cut short to about an inch long. She looked like a gorgeously pretty, young boy with sleepy eyes - at least until you got down to her perfect sized bustline - just a bit larger than medium. She saw the shock in my face and laughed. "Hey, what can I say, I'm into weird wigs. I even ride a Harley motorcycle!"

I handed her drink to her and sat down beside her. We each took a sip and she smiled at me, "So what do you think of my real hairdo, Kathy?" "Umm, I'm not sure," I stammered, "I mean, it makes you seem like a pretty boy. I mean," I stammered again and managed to work up a blush, "That is, I think you look really sexy, except that you're a girl." I let my eyes drop to her nipples pushing against her tight shirt. She inhaled deeply, causing her shirt to stretch perilously. I pretended embarrassment as I looked away, gulped the rest of my drink and set the glass down on the coffee table.

"Oooo," I said to change the subject, "I think that's enough alcohol for me."

"So," she said with a smile, "should I be insulted or complimented? Do you really think I'm sexy, or are you saying that I look like a boy?" She had set down her drink as well and leaned close to me, "You mean I should look more like a girl?" Her voice was husky but not at all slurred by the drinks.

I paused a moment as if a little shocked at her nearness. "Uh, sure you're sexy, Serena, anyone can see that. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." "Good," she grinned, "then we can kiss and make up." So quickly that I wouldn't have time to stop her, she kissed me on the mouth. Her lips and breath were sweet, and I felt my own lips parting before I remembered my role and gently pushed her back. I decided to still play dumb just a little bit longer, although I suspected that if I didn't soon acknowledge Serena's sexual intentions, she might realize that I was having her on.

"You give great make-up kiss, too, Serena, but we better not argue too often. Kissing you makes me feel kinda funny."

"Why?" she teased, still grinning. "Because I don't have a big hard dick to make you suck? At least I offered to kiss your legs first!"

I had to laugh, and this time, my blush was as genuine as the laugh. Before I could recover, she kissed me again, lightly resting her hand on my bare thigh. I decided to ignore the hand for the time being, but I didn't let the kiss go too far. I let my lips soften enough for her tongue to slip in and touch mine for one tantalizing instant before pushing her back again. "Is that such a bad kiss?" She pretended to pout, but kept her face close to mine and still didn't move her hand.

"Yes," I pleaded nervously, "I mean, no, but... you know what I mean. We're both girls, it would be nasty."

"Why?" and now it was Serena pretending innocence, "I like you, Kathy. What's wrong with a kiss between girlfriends? We're already drinking buddies. And I happen to think you're a pretty good kisser. I'll tell you what," she said with a grin, "We'll do an experiment. Let's do one serious kiss, just like one that you and your boyfriend would do. Then you can tell me if I kiss better than he does. C'mon, it would be fun."

I giggled and said, "Okay, but just one. Shouldn't we have a bet or something? Like if I say that he kisses better, you have to massage my feet for ten minutes. They've had a hard day."

Serena got into the spirit of it even slicker than I expected, "Hmmm, maybe I had a hard day, too. What do I want if I win?" She appeared to puzzle over it a few seconds. "Gee, you've already made me rub your leg, and now you want me to rub your feet. I think that if I win, I'll choose something then."

"Hey, no fair," I began, but then she kissed me, and what a kiss it was! This time I let her tongue in, of course, and in the sweet gentleness of her touch I felt my arms go around her and her big tits press against me. We kissed for at least a minute before we broke. I would never have thought that such a butch girl could kiss like that. I was getting really hot, and so was she. I kept on holding her, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Okay, you win the bet," I whispered, "What do I have to do?"

"I want to kiss your pussy and make you come," she whispered back.

I made my body stiffen as I pushed her back. I looked as shocked as I could, "No, I just couldn't... I mean... Are you a lesbian or something, Serena?"

She smiled and I felt her hand inch a little way up my leg. "I still like a hard dick now and then, but sex feels just as good with a woman and sometimes better, and mostly I've decided that I just like women better."

I gave her a sincere look, "Serena, I think you're very sexy, but it just doesn't seem right to me..." While I was talking she started kissing my neck, her hand was stroking my thigh without getting too close, but Lord! It felt good. I was having trouble keeping up my reluctant act. She licked my ear with little flicks, making a shudder of delight ripple down through my body.

Then she whispered, "Okay, honey, I'll settle for sucking your sweet little titties, now that can't be so bad, can it?" I gave a nervous little giggle, I was getting so aroused that I could barely stand it - she was still licking and whispering things in my ear. "You're sooo pretty, Kathy, I just want to make you feel good, there's nothing wrong with that."

"You really think I'm pretty?"

"Of course, you are! Your hair is such a pretty, golden blond. Your eyes are such a serious brown, and I love your dimples when you smile," she touched my cheek with her fingers, "And you have perfect breasts for a girl your size," she seized the opportunity to heft one of my tits in the palm of her hand, "and you have such delicious leg muscles," she smoothed her hand over my thigh, letting her fingertips just barely brush my crotch as she raised her hand back to by left breast and cupped it with a gentle squeeze, "Just let me kiss your titties, Kathy, please?"

"I just don't know," I moaned, then sighed as I added, "Just my titties, Serena, do you promise?"

"Oh yes, you sweet, sweet girl," she said throatily then kissed me. I kissed back this time and let her french me deeply, while she pulled my cotton blouse up, only breaking the kiss to pull it over my head. She didn't even wait to unsnap my bra before she began kissing and licking in my cleavage, her fingers busy behind my back. She pulled her head back to whip away my bra and cooed at my breasts.

They are pretty titties, if I say so myself. My nipples were still a lovely pale golden tan, as were my areolas and my creamy bikini outline made my firm mounds very lovely and smooth looking. My nipples are the type that look like a peg, a short cylinder with flat tops, not quite as big around as a dime, but they stick out pretty far when I am turned on, and I think it makes them look really suckable. Serena seemed to think so, too. I ran my fingers through her short soft hair as she nuzzled and sucked at my perky little nipples. When she could tell that I was almost out of control, she put her hands on my breasts and gently shoved me over prone on the couch, her mouth locked on mine to still any protests. No sooner did my head come to rest against the padded arm of the couch, her left hand slid down my tummy and into my crotch.

She only stroked my panties at first, very lightly as she started whispering to me, "Oh honey, you're sooo wet and I know you need to come so very bad. Please, Kathy, please, let me eat your sweet little pussy. Please darling, let me lick inside you - just close your eyes - you can pretend I'm a man," she kissed me frequently as she spoke in a soothing, crooning voice. I said okay so softly that I figured that she couldn't hear it as much as feel it. And she didn't waste any time whisking away my damp panties - afraid I might change my mind, I expect.

She spread my thighs with her hands and began giving me sharp little licks up and down my slit. My thighs became so quickly wet with my pussy juice that her face seemed to roll around between them, her tongue stabbing deeper and deeper, whipping into my vagina, scooping up more juice and lapping it up over my emerging clit. I forgot everything else. My knees rose and spread with a will of their own as my fingers pulled her head tight against me. Still licking, she looked up at me and our gazes held as my orgasm began to gather quickly.

I know I whooped out loud and squeezed her head furiously as I fucked my hips at her face. I came like a rainbow in the shape of a swimming dolphin. Serena reluctantly gave my snatch one last kiss, which made my hips hop a little, and rose shiny-eyed to kiss me on the lips. The smell of me was covering her mouth and made me yearn to get into her pants, but it wouldn't be in character, and I was enjoying this role that I was playing very much, thank you. After all, I get a little tired of always having to be the seducer - as much as I still dreamed of seducing Laura Wells - and with Serena, I sensed it would be fun to get her to coax me to do it to her. Of course, I realized that she might not even try, but knowing how horny she must be, I knew she was desperate to come. Her kiss was luscious and long, but I knew by her breathing that she was trying hard to control the degree of her excitement.

"Thank you so much, Kathy, I really enjoyed doing that, Hell! I loved doing that to you," she whispered along with a few more choice words about how delightful my body was. "So how was it for you, Kathy? I mean, it wasn't as painful as you expected was it?"

"No," I giggled, "it didn't exactly hurt me, in fact, if my boyfriend could make me come like that, I'd ask him to marry me. Only..." and I let my voice trail off as I practiced looking modest or embarrassed. "Only what?" Serena urged gently as we both sat up. I pulled my skirt down modestly, and slipped my bra on. I didn't answer until I had turned my back to Serena to let her fasten me. "Only what?" she urged again, giving me a tender kiss on the shoulder. Even after my bra was snapped, I kept my back to her, "Well, I guess I just don't understand what you got out of doing that to me. You know..."

I heard the smile in her voice as she reassured me, "I love pussies, and I love pleasing sexy girls. It was a heavy turn on - but that isn't really what you mean is it?" I let my head hang a bit in answer, so she continued, "Well, I think it's sweet that you give any thought at all to my needs honey, but to tell you the truth, I could do that to you every day, and you wouldn't have to touch me, I'd still get off."

I glanced over my shoulder at her and flashed her a grin and said, "Bullshit!" then turned away again. She chuckled, "Okay, I admit I want you to touch me, and half-ass sex would probably get old after a year or two. So do you have any suggestions?" She gave me a playful nip on the neck. "Tell you what, Kathy, I could wait until you leave to relieve myself, but it would be kind of you to let me do it now and stay with me while I did it."

I turned my body around to her and studied her earnest face. "Of course, I will. It's only fair," I lowered my gaze, "Do you want me to just sit here like this?"

"That's just fine," she breathed as she kissed me on the cheek and hastily unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pushed her left hand down into her crotch. I could just see the top portion of her dark brown, curly pubic hair. She obviously wasn't wearing any panties. "Uh, Kathy, these jeans are pretty tight, would it offend you if I took them off? I'm afraid I'm not wearing any panties."

"Go ahead," I said, and then added more quietly, "Do you want me to watch or look away?" She shimmied her jeans down and off revealing her really shapely, legs, and of course, the desirable and mysterious dark brown triangle. Her legs were pale, showing she wasn't a sun bunny. She had enormous, rippling calf muscles that visibly moved beneath her skin even when she moved her legs only slightly. "Would you like to watch me?" she smiled, "Do you find me at all attractive?" She had already leaned back and spread her thighs a little. She put her right arm around my shoulders as a couple of the fingers of her left hand disappeared into the curly forest. I could see her nipples pressed as hard as marbles against the thin fabric of her shirt.

"I feel kind of strange about it, but yes, I still think you're very sexy, Serena." I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "I'm starting to feel bad about not being the kind of girl you want me to be. Maybe I'm just acting like a baby; I am sorry, Serena."

She answered with a lazy, sleepy-eyed smile, "Well if you feel so bad about it, you're welcome to take my shirt off and play with my tits a little while I jack off. I'd like it a lot, and that's not too serious is it?"

"Not after how good you made me feel," I answered earnestly as I tugged her shirt up over head. She really did have great tits! Without the shirt to press them they were kind of pointed with brown nipples. She had a few wiry, pubic-type hairs, no more than three or four, that sprouted in the small, light brown circle around each nipple. I'd always supposed that women didn't have any hair at all on their chests, my mom, Janet, Sue, and I certainly didn't. So it's hard to explain why those few hairs turned me on, but they did - a lot. I suddenly realized that I was going to need to come again. "Do you like 'em?" Serena could clearly see my fascination. In reply, I leaned across her and cupped her left tit in my hand and sucked the nipple on her right. Suddenly, I stopped and kissed Serena on the mouth, her neck, then her ear, where I whispered, "Maybe it would be alright if we sorta, oh, you know... beat each other off."

She kissed me and drew my hand to her pussy, moaning as my fingers slid into her sticky wetness. Then I felt her hand groping between my thighs. Still kissing each other the whole time, we jacked each other off, our lips still locked together when we came - I started just a little sooner than her, but she soon joined me. Her hips were still trembling a bit when I leaned over, spread her thighs with my hands and gave her a slurping good kiss in the snatch, a deep tongue thrust into her vagina and then I looked up at her with a wicked grin and licking my lips. "Hey..." she started to protest when she realized she'd been had, but, she was still smiling. I gave her all of my reasons, as well as my true background in sex ala-femme. She was a little tempted to be miffed, but accepted me because she finally admitted that it really had been a fun afternoon.