Kathy Likes Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, little Miss Game Player," she said thoughtfully, "It still seems like you really owe me something special for having used me for your fantasy, whether or not I enjoyed it. Don't you agree, Kathy? I mean, an apology doesn't seem adequate. I would appreciate a more definite gesture of, shall we say, appreciation." She gave me a very penetrating look as she waited for my reply. Obviously, much of her opinion of me was riding on that reply.

I suddenly realized that I was skating on some pretty thin ice. "Yes, I suppose you're right. I owe you. What have you in mind, O Serena the Merciful."

"Well, first of all," she began with a devilish twinkle in her eye, "I think I prefer the epithet: Serena the Just. Hmmmm?" I gave her a sickly grin to match my sinking feeling, and she continued, "I've had a pretty hard life. What I need is a little pampering. A love slave! Say, for the next five hours? You have to do any and everything I tell you to, no matter what, right? Oh don't look so worried. Who knows? If you're so terrific and spectacular in the performance of your duties that I am impressed beyond measure, well, just maybe I'll become your love slave the next time we get together."

"Gee whiz," I gulped, "Isn't 'any and everything' kind of a strict requirement?"

"I don't know," she said as she inspected her fingernails, "You came into my apartment under false pretences, seduced me into compromising myself legally and morally with a minor, and maybe broke my heart in the bargain. Do you really think I'm too strict?"

"No," I sighed, "What is your first command, O Serena the Just?"

She clapped her hands and laughed, "My first command, slave, is that you will address me as Goddess. And when I speak, you will listen and obey, but if you wish to say something, bow and lower your eyes when addressing your deity. Got that?"

I giggled and bowed, "I hear and obey, goddess."

"Excellent," she purred, "Now, slave, you will perform my toilet and bath." She had me strip completely, since she was already naked, she pointed out that it was improper for me to adorn myself with clothing when she was without. Then we went to the bathroom. When she said toilet, she meant it, too! First, she had me kneel before her as she sat on the toilet to pee. It did give me a great view, and I even enjoyed wiping her dry. Then there was a bubble bath where I scrubbed her all over. I also shaved her legs and armpits. I patted her dry, rubbed her with oil, she even had me paint her toenails and trim the hair on her bush. Finally, I gave her a gentle massage all over - just hands rubbing, no fresh stuff - she was Serena the Strict, all right!

Throughout this entire trial, I was intimate with every area of this sleek, sinuous woman's pale, smooth body, from head to toe, and I wasn't even allowed to kiss any of it! And I wanted to very badly. Finally, after the massage, she led me to her bedroom. With a sigh, she stretched out in the middle of the bed her legs spread wide and her toes pointed outward. "Okay slave, let's see how good you can lick my ass."

She was looking at me over her shoulder as I stood at the foot of the bed, watching my face carefully for my reaction as she commanded, "Fuck my butt with your slick little tongue, my sweet slave, and if your best efforts please me, maybe, just maybe, I'll let you eat my pussy. And if you do that better than I ever had it before, maybe I'll be your love slave, next time." I'm sure she was expecting me to balk in at least some little way, or perhaps even to look as pleased as I really felt. Being a canny kind of girl, I know it pays to do the unexpected. I immediately dropped to my knees at the foot of the bed and pressed my face to the bedspread.

My voice was a little muffled as I spoke, "You do me a great honor goddess, but I feel unworthy of partaking too quickly of such a feast. I beg the goddess to allow me to lick the backs of her legs first to prepare myself for the glory of your secret places."

She laughed delightedly, "Very well, lowly one, begin thy labors." And I did. I licked first one calf then the other, interspersing my tongue massage with hard sucking kisses. I didn't suck hard enough to leave a bruise, but I would leave a pink mark before moving on upwards. By the time that my hands were gently spreading the soft cheeks of her bottom, her hips were squirming beneath me with impatient lust. Like the rest of Serena, even her asshole was hairy, not extremely, but it seemed like her pubic hair just kept spreading until the outer fringes sparsely encompassed her asshole as well and a few hairs even higher in the crack.

Naturally, I was as attracted as I had been to her breasts. I licked all around her little brown pucker before I actually kissed her right in the center. Slowly, I pushed my tongue in slightly and withdrew, lapping the outside and dipping in again a little deeper each time. Her tight little hole loosened and constricted in rhythm with my plunges until I was as deep as I could go. Her ass rocked and quaked as she pumped herself back at my face.

"Finger me!" she gasped. I heard and obeyed. I rose and straddled her hips like I was a guy about to fuck her from the rear and eased my right thumb into her ass. My forefinger knuckled into her wet and wide vaginal opening as I leaned my thumb into her ass and lied down over on her back. I bit her on the back of the neck. "Eat me," she gasped, "Do it now!"

I scrambled back down between her legs and she flipped her leg over me as she rolled over on her back, baring her spread pussy to my eager mouth. I parted her dark brown pubic hair with my nose and scooped my tongue into her vagina and lapped her pussy juice up over her clit to give it lubrication. Then I went to work jiggling her clit through its little hood with my tongue tip while the fingers of both my hands opened her holes and entered her.

I pumped her ass and pussy with alternating strokes and kept my furious rhythm against her clit. She wrapped her legs around me as her hips started to buck and she whooped as she came. I waited a few minutes while she calmed down, and then started over on her. This happened three times before she begged me to stop. She swore that she would be my love slave the next time we met.

Then she took me to the bathroom, had me lay down in the tub while she squatted over me and pissed on my breasts and my pussy. The piss was very warm, and pleasant feeling, if a little stinky, but I got such a fantastic view of a pussy pissing! And I loved her leg muscles and the way they bunched as she squatted - I would never have believed this could be such a sexy experience, but that view of my naked goddess squatting over me and the silver stream shooting out of that little place beneath her clit, made it worth every bit of being a little nasty.

Then she had me stand up, and she knelt down and kissed and licked my pee-soaked pussy until I came. Maybe it was the nastiness, or the sheer effrontery, or no-telling what, but that orgasm was so intense and long lasting that I remember it well to this day.

We had some fantastic times exchanging love slave services, in fact, we still do see each other occasionally, although we don't get together as often as we used to during those first three months after we met. One of the things she did for me was teach me how to deepthroat. She brought over this guy friend of hers, and had me practice on an off nearly all day. My throat was sore, and I was so sick from gagging, I threw up twice. I was not very grateful for her efforts to teach me a new skill at the time, but I have certainly put that skill to good use many times since then, and now I love her for her willingness to teach me things. Another thing she made me study was the use of ben-wa balls to develop and exercise the muscular control of my vagina. Now that's stuff that I still use nearly every day. Of course I have my own ben-wa balls now to practice.

For example, I once bet a guy that I could fuck him and make him come inside me in five minutes without moving my hips. It was at a party, and I don't think anyone there believed me. I sat on his cock with everyone watching, and by rapidly constricting and releasing my vagina muscles, he came just inside 3 minutes. He paid up, which was nice, but I also made nearly a thousand on side bets. Later in the party a girl asked me if I was a prostitute, so I decided that was the last time I would pull that particular party trick. I think I am very smart, but I never seem to be as smart as I think I am.

And of course, now, years later, it may be six months to a year before I get to see Serena, but I still do. Sometimes in those early days, things got pretty strange, like the time we peed all over each other and licked each other's pussy clean, sixty-nining in the bathtub. And then there was the time we fucked each other with strap-on dildos. The pissing, licking piss and even the time we peed in each other's mouths was interesting and pretty fun, but I did find the strap-ons pretty artificial, and certainly not a good substitute for my sailor's silky, warm living penis. When I was with Serena, the need for a dick didn't usually occur to me. Vibrators can be nice though sometime, and she used one on me several times. I loved it when Serena put a funnel up my asshole and pissed up my ass, a pee-pee enema, she called it.

One of the weirdest times I ever had as the slave was when Serena got this cop to fuck me in the butt in a men's room of the county courthouse while I ate her pussy in front of him. I got even for that by taking her to a party after our homecoming game. She was my gift to the A string of our football team, although there were only five of them present at the party. I also made her eat my pussy while all of them took turns screwing her. One lusty fellow wanted seconds, but I worried that Serena might be getting sore, so I sat on his lap and screwed him while she fucked my bottom with her tongue. It was fun, and we both loved it. Finally we quit taking turns and started making bets on things - any idiotic thing would do, then the loser would be the slave. One particular time that I was serving as a sex slave was interesting enough to me, that I will tell it more detail.

Serena had contacts because she got us tickets to this large private party. The type of party wasn't that uncommon but finding out about them and getting in the door could be tricky if you didn't have the right connections, but apparently Serena did. The party was held in this really large hotel penthouse. There was a bar with a bartender (drinks cost extra, but women seldom have to buy for themselves), and there must have been about 60 guests. The tickets were a couple of hundred dollars apiece.

The guests were well dressed, even a few tuxedos, unless they were actually naked and performing sex acts, and quite a few of them were. Some were in costumes, like Serena and me. She was dressed like a dominatrix, wearing what can most easily be described as a black leather bikini with a snap on door over her groin area. She also wore fishnet hose on both her legs and her arms. I was dressed in similar fashion, but my black leather bikini bottom was skimpier, and for a top, I had a black leather corset and bare breasts. I wore black hose and garters on my legs, similar to Serena's but nothing on my arms. Further I was wearing a studded collar and a leash, with Serena holding the other end.

About half the guests were just sitting around and drinking and watching the partygoers that were having active sex. We would walk from group to group of observer types, and Serena would explain that I had lost a bet, and she was providing me as free service to anyone who wanted oral sex, male or female.

After I had done three different blowjobs in two different little groups, I told Serena my jaw was getting a little sore from the effort - the last guy had a big dick and had taken a long time to come. I was also afraid I might start feeling queasy about all the salt in my stomach; the last guy must have dumped a cup down my throat. So we stopped while I drank a beer, and she promised I would only have to do one more person. As luck would have it, this older guy (maybe 50ish) wanted me to go down on his wife. She was maybe 35, still quite a bit older than me, fairly attractive, although just a tad on the plump side, but I was more than happy to comply.

She didn't look at all comfortable with the idea though. I knelt before her, and massaged her nicely shaped calves and kissed her knees. She was wearing sheer hose, and I was enjoying myself kissing her legs, and I certainly enjoyed my view of her panties up her skirt. But she didn't want to spread her knees. Her husband told her to go for it and Serena urged her too. Me, I wasn't allowed to talk in my role, but I continued kissing her shins and knees. Her husband got louder and more obnoxious in his urging, and of course Serena dropped it, but he started being pretty nasty, and I sat back, giving the woman room to get up and stalk off to the restroom. Serena and I felt bad for her, and we left the group. I told Serena that I was going to the restroom to talk to the woman, and Serena agreed.

I found the woman in a stall and crying with the door locked. I asked if I could come in and talk to her, and she asked me to go away, so I said, "Look, I am so sorry if we did anything to upset you, maam. It's true that I lost a bet and had to play that stupid game, but all I wanted to do to you was make you feel good. Please don't think ill of me, and I hope you feel better." I started to turn and walk away.

She opened the door to the stall and stepped closer to me, daubing at her eyes and nose with toilet paper. "Don't worry about it, dear. I'm not upset with you anyway, it's just that my husband is a beast when he drinks, and I didn't want to come to such a place anyway. Sex in public..." she just shook her head.

She really was pretty, although she was one of those women who can cry a couple of minutes, and then they get so puffy that they look beat up, so she wasn't as pretty now. Her eyes drifted down to my bare breasts and she didn't look away, even when her looking at me made my nipples swell a little and stiffen up. She said, "Aren't you getting cold, walking around like that?"

"No ma'am," I grinned, "It's warm enough, but I have to admit they stiffen up when a pretty lady looks at 'em long enough. Sorry, I think you kind of turn me on."

"Well, they are lovely," she began, then she blushed a little and looked up at my eyes, "Seriously, you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes," I said, "I think you're sexy, too. I was honestly looking forward to doing what I was going to do. Although, I admit I would have preferred more privacy when I did it."

Her blush deepened and she gave me a hesitant smile, "And I will admit that when you were kissing and touching my legs, I was almost just a little tempted to spread them. Well to be honest, the thought only occurred to me for a second," she giggled nervously, "but I have never considered... at least not until now."

I quickly stepped close and kissed her briefly and softly on the lips, then whispered, "I would love to make love to you properly."

She was very red now. She obviously didn't know what to say, and she was obviously a little excited. I kissed her again, slowly this time, touching her only with my lips. She let our tongues touch ever so briefly, and then she broke it by stepping back a bit. She seemed startled, gave me a look I couldn't interpret, and then she leaned forward and gave me a brief peck on the lips, then started fumbling in her purse. She scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to me; it was a phone number with the name Beth beside it. She said, "Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow. Call me."

"My name is Kathy," I smiled, "and I'll call you tomorrow, Beth."

"Just to talk," she said, looking down and realizing she was looking at my breasts again. She lifted her head back up and said, "lunch tomorrow, and wear clothes, please." And she breezed past me a little smile on her face.

I called her and she had me meet her in a restaurant - really playing it safe. I looked her over as she walked up to my table. As she walked up, I studied her, wondering why I thought of her as sexy. Her face was pretty, maybe even beautiful. It was heart shaped with such a delicate chin, less diplomatic folk would call it a weak chin. She had a small cupid's-bow mouth, and her nose, while not large was a tiny bit large for her face. Her eyes were large and dark, such a dark shade of brown that they looked black in most lighting. Nothing conventionally beautiful about her face, just somehow the over-all effect was beautiful. When she stared at me, she tilted her head forward a bit like she was looking up at me. I felt like she was undressing me with her mind, or thinking about sex all the time - I'm not sure how to put it - I guess that's what they mean by bedroom eyes.

Her hair was dark brown, almost black. Like I said earlier, she seemed a tad overweight, 15-20 pounds at the most and distributed evenly. Her breasts were somewhere between small and medium. Her waist not as narrow as it probably could be, but she had delicate hands and a nice round butt. She was wearing a brown business suit, definitely not intended to be a sexy garment, and hose of the sheer sort - hard to tell it was there. It was impossible to say what, but in some kind of way; the woman just oozed sex and sexual attraction. I was a little baffled by my reaction to her.

After a perfunctory greeting, the waiter came and we ordered something. And now that we could talk, she didn't say a word. So I said, "I'm glad you showed up, to be honest, I wasn't sure if you would have the nerve."

She laughed, harder than I expected, "Maybe you're psychic; I almost turned around and ran away about fifty times." It was a pretty laugh, and showed she had nice teeth.

"I still want to have sex with you, Beth," I said, laying my cards on the table. She glanced down, managing a brief look at my breasts on her way to the tablecloth. There was not as much to see this time, I was wearing a figure hugging print dress, but the neckline wasn't low, and the hem reached my knees.

"How old are you, Kathy?" she asked quietly, "Because you look about 16."

"Does it turn you on to have a sixteen year old girl hot for your body?" I countered.

She shrugged as if it was no big thing, but said simply, "Yes."

Silence for a while, but this time she broke it, "I think that I have lost my mind. I rented a room in a motel this morning. But don't take that the wrong way, I could still bolt out of here any second," she giggled nervously.

I gave her what I hoped was a reassuring smile, "Please don't do that. I could afford to pay for both our lunches, but I couldn't possibly eat it all."

"No, no," she giggled, finally looking up at me instead of staring at the tablecloth, "I'm buying lunch no matter what happens."

The food came and we both took a few bites, and then I said, "You want to make love with me, but what puzzles me is; why are you so hesitant?"

She smiled a little whimsically, "You mean besides that I am married, that you wear scary S&M outfits, that I never had sex with a woman before, that you are a minor, that if I liked it, it might mean I'm gay, and that if I didn't like it, I might feel disgusted and embarrass myself someway? I guess that covers the top of the list, but of course, there are many more."

"Then you must be really brave," I grinned, "And sexy! I like brave and sexy in a woman! I wouldn't worry too much about the S&M though; that was just a costume that belonged to my kinky friend. I don't mind it though. In fact, I don't think I have many inhibitions left."

She gave me a friendly smile, "I wish I could say that. I'm afraid I am pretty inhibited."