Kathy Likes Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have such a lovely mouth, Beth. I would love to feel it sucking my breasts." I basically said this because she had looked at my breasts so many times. Predictably she blushed and had to swallow her mouthful of food carefully.

She lifted her eyes to my breasts, and said almost too softly for me to hear, "They're very pretty."

I reached across the table and took her hand, and she released her fork like it was hot. Her eyes rose from my breasts to stare into mine, and I said, "Let's go to that motel now. I think you want me to lick your pussy, Beth, but not half as much as you want to lick mine."

She stayed silent and just stared into my eyes for so long, that I was afraid she was about to make a run for it. Finally, she spoke, and again so softly that I had to listen carefully. I watched her little mouth as she said, "How do you get into my mind like that?"

"Instinct," I shrugged, "Can't be experience because I don't have that much." More eye staring, which was really quite erotic when it was her eyes, and then I said, "Seriously, I can't think about food any more. Let's go. Beth, I'll let you do anything to me that you want, and I will satisfy any fantasy you can think of. And I won't do anything to hurt you. I just want you so floppy-loose, and giggly-satisfied that I can tell I that have made you happy."

"I'll get the check," she whispered.

Outside the restaurant, Beth turned to me and asked whether I wanted to leave my car and ride with her. I told her that I had taken the bus into town, and had walked to the restaurant. I didn't think much of the fact that I had walked over a mile from the bus stop, but Beth did. Her car was a brand new shiny black Lexus with less than a thousand miles on it. I got in and told her I was impressed.

She shrugged, "The bastard bought for me last week, trying to talk me out of leaving him. Then the idiot took me to that party last night. Said it was a surprise." She turned and grinned at me as she started the car. "Our lawyers met this morning. We are going to settle out of court, and in 10 days, I'll have twenty million dollars and some change, and some nice properties."

My mind boggled at the numbers. "I thought it took longer than that to get a divorce?"

"One of the conditions of the settlement," she giggled, "His lawyers, my lawyers, and of course, him and me - we're all flying to Mexico next week. It's all arranged. You wouldn't believe the stuff I've got on him. He's not only been unfaithful, but he's something of a crook as well, and I can prove it. He's getting off cheap, really, even after the divorce, he'll still be worth over 200 million."

My heart sunk, "Beth, we can't go... Just let me out of the car."

"Why? What's wrong?" she asked glancing at me in wonder.

"We can't do anything that might jeopardize your settlement," I explained, "There could be a private detective following us now. And your car, nice lady, probably has a bug in it." I mean hey, I'm pretty bright some of the time, and I had certainly watched my share of TV cops and lawyer shows.

She stopped at a traffic light and looked at me wonderingly, "I never thought of that. Do you think, really? And jeopardize the settlement, really?"

I sighed, "I'd practically bet on it, Beth, with that kind of money involved. They probably already have pictures of us having lunch. You're going to have to be very careful for the next few days."

She frowned, "I've never done anything wrong, not ever."

"Stop the car, please, I have to get out, Beth. Just drop me off in front of that store over there. I'll go in and buy something, then catch the bus home."

"But I don't know your phone number, your last name or anything," she practically wailed, looking at me fearfully. But she pulled over in front of the store. "I won't be at the number that you called me at by the end of the day; that's my husband's house, and I'm moving out!"

I got out and leaned in the door. "That's probably all for the best, for now. I'll meet you at one o'clock in front of the main branch of the public library, two weeks from today." I thought a second, and just in case there was a microphone in the car, I added, "We'll have lunch then and talk."

"On Saturday?" she confirmed, "But..."

I just closed the door and walked away. Honestly, how could anyone be that naive? But I had genuinely liked her, and was concerned about her. Geez, there were probably even photos of our scene at the party last night. No wonder he had taken her to 'that' kind of party! I discussed it all later with Serena and she agreed that I was probably right. I could only hope the woman used better sense in the next few days.

I was all the way in the store before I realized that I had left my purse in her car. It wasn't much of a purse, more of a wallet than anything, but it had my driver's license and my money. I could easily do without the license for two weeks since my parents rarely let me drive one of their cars, but the money was another matter! Not that it was a lot, but how was I to take the bus home! I didn't even have change to call my parents or Serena or Janet? I ended up asking strangers for quarters until I got one, and then called Serena. She took me home on her bike. That night I got a lecture from the parents about the dangers of riding on motorcycles.

And I was sure enough at the library at one o'clock on the appointed day. This time Beth pulled up in another brand new car with the sticker still on the window, only this was a red Lexus. I got in the car and made a crack about a car for each day of the week - which actually made no sense, since she was driving a black Lexus on Saturday two weeks ago.

She handed me my wallet, "Hope it wasn't too inconvenient being without this. I didn't find it in my car until after I got back from Mexico. It had slid under the seat."

I laughed, "I had a little trouble, but I got by. By the way, after I got out I realized that party might have been a set up, too!"

She grinned, "Oh, it was, and his lawyers tried to wave those pictures of you kneeling in front of me as evidence that the settlement needed to be renegotiated, but I had warned my lawyers in advance and they called their bluff. I asked them if they really wanted to explain in court how, not only I hadn't had any sex at the party, but also why my husband had dragged me to such a place, anyway. I knew that the detectives would admit it had been a setup when they were under oath. So, I got the money." She winked at me, "And you were right about the bug and the detectives. By all that is right, I suppose I owe you half my settlement, because I wouldn't have gotten it without you. But I am not that generous. I'm just giving you this car."

It took a second for that to sink in. "That is so sweet, Beth, but I'm sorry, I just couldn't accept. I gave you that advice out of concern for you."

"I know that, dear. And you sacrificed an afternoon you said you wanted, and your wallet. You could have called my husband's phone number for the wallet but you didn't."

"Of course I couldn't! I didn't want to incriminate you any further than necessary." I sputtered.

"It's a done deal. It was purchased and insured in your name. Your insurance, the taxes, maintenance contracts, and even the gasoline are all arranged for you as long as you own the car. It's your car, and it won't ever cost you a cent to drive it. There's an envelope in the back seat that has all the papers and your gas card. You just have to sign the receipt."

I set my jaw stubbornly, "I won't take a car for sex. I'm no prostitute. Besides, my parents would never allow this."

She laughed, "My attorney talked to your parents already. He told them that his client had met you in a restaurant and that you and I had a conversation where you gave his client priceless legal advice about divorce settlements. Hope the nitwit looked chagrined when he said it; it was his job to warn me of stuff like that. The car is payment for services rendered. Your parents thought it extravagant, but the lawyer talked them into it in the end. Otherwise I would have fired him and sent another one. As for sex, we haven't had any, and I have changed my mind about that anyway."

I was sorely disappointed about that and she could see that I was. "Then where are we going?"

"Back to my new mansion for lunch. I got the bastard's house in the settlement. I just had to move out until the final signing in Mexico, and then the bastard had to move out, and I moved back in. The cook does wonders with duck - not greasy at all. You'll love it."

I sighed, "Ok, I guess I'll take the car. Thanks very much; I'm sure I'll love it after the disappointment wears off." I tried to look on the bright side. I knew I was being silly, but I had two weeks to look forward to sex with Beth, and I had really anticipated. I was even wearing a new dress. But, Lord! What a car! Now I only had to work for spending money when I go to school, so I would be off to college in the fall for sure! I had also been thinking about all those college girls and boys. I glanced at her, and saw her glancing at me, but she turned away, quickly hiding a little smile. Hmm, maybe sex wasn't out of the question. After all, I had seduced her before hadn't I?

We were served lunch outside on a patio in her beautiful garden. It was certainly a mansion, complete with servants, butler and the works. She noticed me looking around in awe and causally remarked, "Yeah, it's pretty fancy, but I'm unloading this dinosaur in a few months. Takes more to run this place than a small country, and I get tired just walking from my bedroom to my breakfast in the dining room." I was sure that was an exaggeration, but maybe not much of one.

I cut into the duck. It really was good. "So, I guess you changed your mind about sex because when you saw my driver's license, you saw I was eighteen, not sixteen?"

I loved the little laugh crinkles at the corners of her eyes, and I loved the way her slightly puffy lower eyelids gave her that sleepy look, I swear her eyes actually sparkled as she answered, "Don't be silly, the point was that it was flattering to be pursued so vigorously by such a beautiful young girl, and that still stands; believe me! It took ten years off me when you looked disappointed about it in the car."

"Glad I could help," I grinned, "That's me, the fountain of youth. But I still want you. What nefarious reason have you cooked up to stop me this time?"

"Stop you?" she said calmly, "I don't need to stop you; I just said no."

"That's not enough," I said, still smiling, "I can take you any time I want with a few kisses and whispers. I can still feel the vibe in you."

She giggled and gave me a look that I can only describe as loving, "Kathy, I adore you, and we are friends now, and you know it. And you also know that friends, don't force friends to do things they don't want to."

"This one does," I responded airily, "so that's a downright pitiful defense. My friends often don't know what is best for them, but I do. Sometimes takes a little persuasion, but I look out after my friends."

"I can get all the friends and lovers I want now that I am rich and free," she said as she arched an eyebrow at me, but her lips kept trying to quirk into a smile. I think she loved that I kept trying to seduce her with words.

"But they wouldn't be me," I shrugged, "And even though I have only had a little experience, I had great teachers. I'm probably the world's greatest lover already - and I'm not for sale." I decided it was time to get more serious, "You may regret it the rest of your life if we don't make love this afternoon, Beth, it may be the only chance we have. Tomorrow I may get run over by a truck, or you might join the Marines."

She put down her fork and reached across the table for my hand. She squeezed it, and I squeezed back. "Kathy, please keep trying. I may never give in, but you wouldn't believe what you are doing for my confidence."

"Let's go find that bedroom of yours," I said softly, pulling out the big gun, "Beth, I really need you to lick my pussy, and I mean right now."

It worked, but she was right about that walk to the bedroom. She repeatedly tried to change her mind, too; it took me five kisses to get her up the stairs. Her bedroom was huge and the king sized bed looked very inviting. Once we got the door shut, I gave her a serious kiss. My tongue touched hers and this time, she kissed back eagerly, almost hungrily. She was a really good kisser compared to Janet and even Serena, and I found myself losing myself in the kiss. We hugged while we kissed, and we pulled down each other's zippers in the backs of our dresses. But she unfastened my bra before I thought to unfasten hers. But still we kissed, now running fingers through each other's hair.

I knew Beth wanted me to make love to her, but I also knew that she wanted so badly to go down on me. So as anxious as I was to go down on her, I knew she would be most thrilled to see me as I saw her at that sex party. I knew it would be more erotic for her to go down on me first. I had nothing on under my dress but panties and a bra, so I broke away from the kiss and holding up my unzipped dress with a hand on my upper chest, I walked over to her lovely antique vanity, and sat down on the chair, facing her. I sat with my knees together and my toes pointed toward my left and just waited for her. Her look of curiosity quickly changed to wonder, as she comprehended what she was to do.

The brunette let her dress fall about her feet, and her bra fell away with it exposing her breasts. She stepped out of the dress clad only in panties, garter belt, hose and high heels. She stepped over in front of me and knelt at my feet, just as I had done in front of her at the party. Her breasts were small but lovely and the areolas were medium brown and scarcely larger than her nipples, which were the same brown color. But her nipples had to be as big around as a nickel and growing longer as I watched them. They were flat on top and textured with visible slits in them.

Her hips were broad and her navel deep. She didn't look at all plump now without her clothes, just lush and ripe, her thighs and calves unusually large, soft and creamy looking. When her cute little cupid's-bow mouth began kissing my knees and while her delicate little hands stroked my shins and calves, I got so wet in my panties that for a moment I was afraid I might be peeing on her chair. She removed my heels and began massaging my feet while kissing them with that tender little mouth, even slipping her tongue in quick, wet licks between my toes. I was beginning to think I could orgasm from my feet.

Eventually, with me squirming in the chair, Beth used her fingertips to apply slight pressure on the insides of my knees and my legs opened to her. I watched her dark haired head sweetly kissing the insides of my thighs while her eyes examined my panties. I was so hot; I couldn't stand it. I reached under my dress, hooked my thumbs in my panties and pulled them down to mid-thigh. She gracefully tugged them down over my feet, held them to her nose and inhaled deeply, her eyes shut as if in ecstasy.

I scooted my ass so that it was overhanging the edge of the chair and spread my legs as wide as they could comfortably go. She dropped the panties, put her little hands on my thighs and gazed adoringly at my dark brown delta, the hair of which was currently pressed flat from my panties. My pubic hair is thick, but downy, not at all course or crinkly the way pubes normally tended to be, and she was enormously entertained by it. She fluffed my hair with my fingers, ran her nose through it, gave my bush many little kisses, and even rubbed her cheeks in the fur.

By now, I was so lubricated that I could feel liquid leaking out of my pussy and running down over my asshole. She finally spread my nether lips with her delicate fingertips and began kissing up and down my slit. Soon her tongue was darting out of that sweet little mouth like a lance of fire inside my pussy, and at last that fire-tipped tongue found my clit. By this time, I couldn't take anymore teasing, and I tangled my fingers in her hair and used my hips to rub my pussy up and down on her mouth.

I tried not to hurt her, but I know I got a little rough as I felt something like sparks in my toes, and this monstrous swell coming up inside my legs to wash through my whole body. I'd be surprised if my hair didn't stand on end. I shook, groaned, shivered, and fucked almost violently against her face. The orgasm just kept sweeping up and down me inside, and I could even feel my asshole loosening and tightening as if clutching for air. I felt like a lava lamp with an orgasm constantly moving all around in me. I was grateful later that I didn't shit on her floor, because if I'd have had any pee or poop in me at the time, I know I would have. My body just let go that totally.

She wasn't a skilled pussy eater, but she had given me an historical orgasm, and I have no real idea of how long it lasted, but as I came down from its heights, I noticed my toes were a little sore from clawing at the carpet. I was slumped back in the chair as weak as a kitten, and glancing down I saw her wide eyes looking over my body in awestruck wonder. My dress had long since fallen along with my bra; so I was naked accept for the cloth gathered around my waist.

She blinked at me, "Did I do that?"

I managed to heave up half a giggle, "Unless someone else ran in here and did it, then ran away real quick." I touched her cheek with my palm, "I think I have to rest a minute." I felt almost hung over from the violence of the orgasm. She stood up in front of me, and I could see her nipples were now almost an inch long and even thicker. Her panties had a huge wet spot, and I could see several drops of clear liquid running down her inner thighs. "You too?" I asked, startled.

She nodded, "Afraid so. It was just so intense." She said softly.

How like a lovely goddess she looked, standing in front of me like that. I managed to stand, although my knees were really wobbly, and kissed that pretty little valentine mouth. I felt my dress and bra fall off and puddle around my feet. Most of her face was damp and smelled like my happy pussy, and her lips were still slick with it. After one sweet kiss, she put that little mouth on my nipples and tenderly sucked them while I just waited to get my strength back.

That amazing little cupid's-bow mouth may have been super for many purposes, but it was just made for nipple sucking. I felt like I was going to give milk any second.

Finally we just stood there hugging, our heads resting on each other's shoulders and our faces buried in sweet-smelling hair. She was a little taller than me now because she was still wearing her heels. I could hear the giggle under her words when she murmured, "I didn't know for sure what to do, but I think I did ok."

"It's a beautiful car," I murmured back, "But that was even better." Then she did giggle out loud but agreed.

"I'm scared for you to do me," she whispered, "I might actually explode and disappear."

I pulled back from her and smiled into those bottomless dark eyes, "I'll do my best," and I dropped to pull her panties down. She stepped out of her shoes and panties at the same time. Her pubic hair was a black, curly triangle and I could smell her very well from a foot away. God! I loved that smell! I rose and took her by the hand.

As we were walking to the bed, she asked, "How do you want me?"

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her to me. Her nipples were still nearly and inch long when I began to suck them, and I did it for quite a while, going back and forth from nipple to nipple. By the time I was finished, she had blooms on her cheeks, her nipples were now a little over an inch long, and her thick, round thighs were very wet on the inside. "How do you want me?" she asked again, her hips swaying slightly in her eagerness, as if she could hear some erotic tune with a good beat.