Kathy Likes Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers

"I want you from the rear." I said as she crawled past me onto the bed. She piled some pillows under her breasts and knelt over them with her big round bottom invitingly raised in the air. I began by kissing and licking the backs of her calves and thighs. Then I started rubbing and massaging her round soft butt cheeks with my hands. Her bottom was unblemished and as smooth and white and soft as a baby's. I kissed those plump cheeks, licked them, rubbed them and even spanked them until they were pink while she crooned loving noises and little high pitched squeaks into her pillows.

Then I licked down from the top of the crack between her cheeks, pausing to french kiss at least once an inch, until I got down to her golden-brown pucker. I rimmed her asshole with my tongue and slid on down to her perineum, that greatly underappreciated erotic zone between the asshole and the base of the pussy. I paused there and gradually turned a tender kiss into repeated tonguing and sucking, stopping just short of a hickey. Then I took the time to get a nice, close look at Beth's pussy.

Her inner lips were more of an outie, extending outside the labia - the big fleshy lips. Her hood and her clit were large and long. I stroked the hood with my tongue and was pleased that her hips answered with a shiver. Delicately I ran my tongue over each surface and in between each fold, enjoying the different textures of her flesh, and I tongued as deep as I could into her vagina and rolled my tongue around in that jagged hole that felt as smooth as oiled glass. Then I licked up with my lubricated tongue, back across the perineum and began making little circles around her asshole.

I eased my forefinger from my right hand into her vagina and worked it around, generating a little more fluid and extracting a groan from Beth. When she was wet enough to drip, I laved the whole inside of her pussy with her juice to slick everything up. By now, Beth's bottom was quivering and occasionally spasming. I dipped two fingers from my left hand in her vagina to lubricate my fingers, then used my left hand to massage Beth's hood. At the same time, I pushed in two fingers from my right hand and began to fuck her vagina. And that is when I started poking my tongue with shallow little darts into her asshole.

I kept this up until Beth was squirming and wriggling so frantically that she was having a hard time staying on her perch of pillows. I loved to watch the wobble of the flesh on her bottom as she shook. I could tell when she was coming; her throes got more extreme, her groans became yells, even screams, and she was now oozing enough vaginal fluid that it was running down my wrist. Now was the time that I began to thrust my tongue as hard and deep as I could into her asshole.

I rode her open bottom with my face while it ducked, shoved, pushed, shook and quivered. I kept up my tongue thrusts as powerful as I could make them until her asshole caught the rhythm and the sphincter loosened as I thrust in and tightened as I pulled out. Beth was screaming and heaving radically now, her legs flailing the bed. After what seemed like forever, her throes of passion began to slow and sink, and I was so grateful that it was nearly over. I was beginning to think that my tongue was going to be torn out by the roots by her greedy asshole.

As I softly kissed the flesh of her bottom, my cupped hand massaged her pubic hair, and Beth's final whimpers finally faded into mellow moans of bliss. She finally rolled over off her pillows and I could see her face was streaked with tears and drool, and her nose was running as well. I snatched some Kleenex from the bedside table and cleaned up her face while she panted with her eyes closed.

"Everything just came out of every hole I had," she apologized between pants. "I think I peed a little, too."

I smiled, "Yes, you did, but only a little. It must be great having maids at a time like this. At least your ears didn't bleed." Her belly clenched a little with her giggle. We had to bathe, eat some more food and let the maid change the sheets before we could make love again, but we did, over and over all that day.

For the next few months, we got together nearly every weekend day, and two or three weeknights during the week. If it hadn't been for my job, and if my parents could have withstood the shock, I might have moved in with her.

I loved sex with Beth. Something about our chemistry made for really powerful orgasms, and I still see Beth as often as I can. Although it is fairly irregular now as she has become quite the globetrotter. She is living at the moment in a villa in Italy. Apparently she hired the right people to invest her money, and she is richer than ever.

And that, dear readers, is how I got my lovely car that I would not have otherwise been able to afford. I love Beth and Serena, although I am a little nervous around Janet, but I still see her too now and then, if my mother is around, too. But nothing had altered my obsession to make love with Laura Wells. As time went on and Laura's figure blossomed, I wanted her more and more. I finally had sex with her when we were both nineteen and in college.

(Author's note: Thanks for all the feedback and votes on chapter one, and I hope you liked chapter 2 as well. Remember, criticisms, suggestions, personal experiences, and of course praise, are all welcome! Meanwhile, I will work on chapter 3. Please remember to vote.)

Pelios
Pelios
1,048 Followers