Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stopped in her tracks and her mouth dropped open. Behind Ashley, Zack looked confused but then decided to go with it. Ashley was good at getting her way.

"What are you talking about Ashley, I never..." she was flabbergasted.

"Don't deny it bitch, Zack told me he saw you staring at him earlier when he was naked." she was just flying by the seat of her pants, making it up as she went along.

"I...I wasn't...I mean I didn't see anything...I was in my room" she was so confused because she was quite sure that he hadn't noticed her in the chair, but maybe he had seen her. Then she thought that he must have seen her, or at least heard her. Maybe he had thought she was looking at him, even though she wasn't, not really. "Ashley I wasn't staring at him. I didn't even know he was here until he came out naked."

"So which is it you cunt? Was you in your room or did you see him naked?" so far her plan was working to perfection.

Katie was so flustered. She wasn't used to being yelled at and called names. This was not the way this was supposed to be going. Katie was the one who was supposed to be angry at Ashley, not the other way around. "I was waiting for you to come out of your room, but Zack came out instead, and he wasn't wearing any clothes. But I wasn't..."

Ashley interrupted "And you couldn't take your fucking eyes off him could you?"

Katie wanted to get the conversation back on track. "NO that's not what happened. I needed to talk to you about Mr. Bentley."

"Don't try to change the fucking subject bitch."

"You lied. There is no Mr. Bentley. It was Zack all along."

Ashley's eyes were as big as saucers and her mouth was wide open as if she was shocked that Katie would say that. For her part, Katie thought that she was finally getting through and decided to keep pushing while she had a break. "it was all a lie, the letter, the phone call..."She was angry and she couldn't stop "your just a potty mouth lying slut." the moment she said it she wished that she hadn't, but she had and it was too late.

"And your just a prissy little CUNT who can't get a guy so you get your pussy wet staring at my man."

Katie hit her. It wasn't hard and it was an open hand slap, but she hit her and that was what Ashley wanted. For a moment she just stared at Katie as if she was in shock.

Katie felt terrible. It was the first time she had ever hit anybody and the look in Ashley's face terrified her. "I'm s...soo sorry, I didn't mean" she was cut off suddenly as Ashley lunged at her and brought her to the floor. Katie was slammed down hard and the wind was knocked out of her. Tears flowed from her eyes, blurring her vision.

Ash was on top of her, straddling her chest, her left hand on Katie's neck. With her right hand she somehow managed to catch both of Katie's wrists above her head. "You hit me you fucking bitch. You think I'm gonna let you get away with that?"

Holding both hands above her head, Ashley started slapping Katie's face with her other hand. Having never been in a fight before in her life, Katie was still trying to reason with Ash. "Please stop" She wailed as she was slapped on first one side then the other. The slaps were hard enough to sting but not do any damage. "Ashley I'm sorry" 'slap' "Don't" 'slap' "Get off me!" 'slap'.

Ashley, for her part, was having a blast. This was fun to her and she was just getting started. She leaned in close, putting her nose right up to Katie's nose, and looked into her frightened eyes. "You are gonna wish that you hadn't done that you little cunt." she whispered, then she pulled back about an inch and said. "Oh yeah, you don't like it when I talk like that do you. I've got a 'potty mouth' right. Well lets see what you think of my potty mouth after this." she lunged her head down and planted her lips forcefully on Katie's lips, twisting her head to the side, she drove her tongue deep into her mouth and flicked her long tongue all around.

Katie was dumbfounded and grossed out as she felt the long wet muscle invade her mouth. To her, it felt like Ashley was trying to stick her tongue all the way to her tonsils. She tried screaming but with the thick appendage jammed in her mouth all she could do was grunt.

Finally, Ashley sat back up. "There, how was that? Did you like that? I'll bet that was the first time you kissed a girl. Did it make your panties wet?" to add insult to injury, she slid her free hand down the front of Katie's pants and underwear, through the sparse bush, and settled her slim fingers between the folds of her pussy. "Ohhh, YOU ARE WET!!!" she exclaimed loudly. Then just as quickly, slid her hand back out and held her fingers under her nose. She sniffed loudly, as if she was trying to smell a rose through a window, and smiled. "MMMM I love the smell of pussy in the morning." then she smeared the juices around on Katie's face and in her mouth.

Up until that point, Katie had been so docile that Ashley wondered if she didn't enjoy what was happening to her, but when she started rubbing pussy juice in her face, that's when things changed.

Katie suddenly came alive and started to struggle mightily, surprising Ash and almost unseating her. Katie brought both of her legs up high and yanked her arms down. Ash was launched forward and nearly landed on her face. Instead, she caught herself with her right hand.

With Ashley's weight shifted forward, Katie attempted to scoot out between her legs. She would have made it too if it weren't for Zack who saw what she was doing and put his foot right between her legs. Her crotch bumped against his lower leg and stopped her enough so Ash could get her balance back and sit back down. This time however, her ass landed on her face.

"OOOFFF" was the sound that came out of Katie's mouth as she suddenly found herself with a face full of tight cut off jeans.

When Ashley realized where she was sitting she laughed out loud and grabbed Katie's flailing arms. "Oh no ha ha that's just too funny. Does my ass smell good? Who's got the potty mouth now." She laughed some more at her wit and then felt the familiar grumblings of her stomach and realized with glee that she was about to release some gas. It took a moment and she had to push like she was taking a shit, but finally, ppppffffffftthhhhh.

Katie had been struggling and trying to pull her head out but when she felt her arms grabbed there was nothing she could do. She heard Ashley cackling in delight and thought that it could not get much worse. She was wrong. As she tried to find a way to get a breath, she felt a strange feeling through the jeans. It was almost as if there was something inside that was swelling or inflating and then she realized what was happening just as the blast of hot rancid air came through.

The smell was bad enough for Ashley and Zack to scrunch up their noses, but they weren't right at ground zero. Katie was gasping and choking on the foul stench. It was so bad that it felt momentarily like her nostrils were burning.

Zack and Ashley were both nearly falling over laughing. "Oh my God, hahahahaha that fucking stinks." Zack's face was turning purple and tears were rolling down his face from laughing so hard. "You should take your shorts off next time. Hahahahaha."

Katie's struggles had died down quite a bit when she heard Ashley say "Help me hold her down." and then she felt the added weight of Zack sitting on her stomach. At this point, the only thing that kept her going was the fact that Chris was on his way and they would have to stop when he arrived.

Once Zack was helping, Ashley unsnapped and unzipped her jean shorts, then she rolled off Katie's face and onto the floor where she proceeded to remove them. She left her underwear on because she remembered that she had worn them all day yesterday and all night too. She figured that by now they would have a nice heavy odor to them and she wanted to make this as uncomfortable as possible for her roommate.

Katie took in deep breaths of air while she could, even though the smell of Ash's fart still lingered. She glanced over and saw her psychotic roommate pulling her shorts off and realized what was happening. "You'd better let me up. Chris is gonna be here any minute and he'll call the cops." she gasped breathlessly. It was her last and only hope that they would be intimidated by the thought of someone else showing up and they would flee.

Unfortunately, it didn't work. Ashley rolled back over until she was kneeling over Katie's face and looking down at her. This time, Katie's arms were pinned to her sides thanks to Zack, and Ashley grabbed two handfuls of her roommates hair and held her steady. "Do I look like I'm worried about your little pussy friend Chris. He's just a fairy boy faggot. Maybe I'll tell him that he can suck Zack's cock, that ought to make him happy... and you jealous."

Ashley loved the feeling of power that she had over Katie. It was a huge turn on for her and she wasn't about to let Chris or anybody else ruin her fun. "Now, it's time for you to get up close and personal with my pussy." She sat herself down, wedging Katie's nose deeply into the folds of her panty covered crotch. It felt so good that she decided then that she wanted to cum while her poor defenseless roommate smothered underneath her.

Zack was loving every minute of it too. It was incredibly hot watching his girlfriend, a strong eighteen year old girl, completely dominate a weak, fragile twenty four year old woman. His rock hard penis was threatening to burst through his shorts. He let his hands slide up Katie's chest to the bottom of her breasts, but before he could grab two handfuls of tits, Ashley snapped at him. She had turned her head back to see what he was doing and caught him trying to cop a feel.

"What are you doing?" she barked angrily. "I didn't tell you to grab her fucking tits did I?"

The look on Zack's face almost made Ashley burst into laughter. He looked ashamed, like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, and he pulled away. That's when she noticed the large bulge in his shorts. She smiled seductively, "Don't worry babe," she winked "I'll make sure we get him taken care of.". She gestured with her head toward his crotch.

Meanwhile, Katie was in hell. Her nose was deep in the damp, odiferous panties of her roommate and she was in no position to put up any kind of a fight with Zack sitting astride her waist. She kept praying that Chris would show up and save the day, but he was taking so long. Then she heard something that really dropped her spirits.

"Zack, you need to be ready in case Chris shows up, I don't want him to ruin our fun. You can handle the wimp can't you?"

"Of course, he's a runt. What do you want me to do with him?"

"He can join the fun. I'll bet he'll get off on this just like you. When he knocks on the door, you let him in, but be ready to grab him so he can't call the cops or something. He's gonna try to be Mr. Hero when he sees what's going on. I'll hold down Miss Prissy here."

"What if she starts to struggle again?"

"I'll smother her unconscious if I have to."

9 Katie Smothers

Ashley wanted to degrade Katie a little more before Chris arrived so she decided to see how far she could push her. "Okay bitch, it's time you started doing something more than just lying there. I want you to lick my pussy and if you can make me cum before your faggot friend gets here, I'll let you go."

Katie certainly wanted to be let go, but she could not even think about doing what Ashley wanted her to do. It was so wrong and even more disgusting. The thought of it turned her stomach.

"So are you gonna lick me?" Ashley was looking at Katie's eyes which were peering up through tears between her thick thighs.

Katie shook her head back and forth as much as she could, indicating 'no'. she couldn't bring herself to even contemplate that. She steeled herself for more of something, but she didn't have a clue what.

"NO" Ashley cried, as if she thought Katie would be thrilled to pleasure her with her tongue. "Well in that case, I guess that leaves me with no choice but to smother the life out of you. Goodbye Katie. It's been nice knowing you." and with that she clamped down hard with her thighs, pushing her panty covered crotch painfully down and sealing off Katie's nose and mouth.

'OH MY GOD' Katie's mind was screaming, 'SHE GOING TO KILL ME' and she truly thought that she was dying as she struggled to get a breath of air. Zack had to steady himself as she went wild, trying with what little strength she had remaining to buck him off. She was staring pleadingly into Ashley's eyes as the desperate need for air became frantic.

Even Zack was worried. He knew that his girlfriend wouldn't actually commit murder, but part of him was still wondering as she held tight and refused to let up.

Katie was losing consciousness, she could feel it and it was terrifying. Her lungs were screaming and her head was pounding and her mind was slipping.

Ashley watched her eyes with fascination, waiting to see what would happen when she passed out. She couldn't believe how wide open Katie's eyes were. They looked like they were going to pop out of her head, and then she saw them flicker and felt a shudder and her eyes rolled up in her head until only the whites were visible, and Katie's body went limp.

It was so riveting that for several seconds after she passed out, Ashley forgot to loosen her thighs up so Katie could start breathing again. When she realized, she quickly got up, actually stood up and watched her roommates head loll to the side. For a terrifying few seconds, she thought she had actually killed her, but then she noticed her chest rising and falling. She grinned evilly and slid her wet panties off before dropping back down.

As she kneeled over Katie's head, she grabbed another handful of hair and pulled her face back up. Then, she started slapping her again, this time to wake her. It only took two slaps before Katie started to stir, but Ashley slapped her several more times just because she could.

Katie jerked awake with a start, then withstood some more slaps before she weakly shouted "Stop...please stop...no more"

"Oh you aren't getting away that fucking easy. I could have killed you but that would have ended my fun, so instead, I'll just keep putting you to sleep until you lick my pussy. The way I see it is, you're gonna get tired of being knocked out under my ass and sooner or later you'll decide to eat my pussy."

Katie was still trying to come to her senses, and catch her breath. She was still in disbelief over what had just happened. She tried to reason once again. "Ash...lis..listen...please...this is...this is crazy...you can't..."

"I can and I will. Now are you gonna lick me or what?"

"I... I can't... I... NOOOMMMMPHHH!!" Ashley sat her bare ass straight down, spreading her plump cheeks as she lowered herself, and cutting off Katie.

"Holy fuck" Zack groaned from behind Ashley. He was rubbing his throbbing cock through his shorts and was in danger of blowing his load. It was such a turn on, way more than he figured it would be.

At first, when Ash sat back down, Katie was able to breathe through her nose. The smell was strong and musky and damp, but it was air, and after being smothered once already, she was more terrified about being smothered again.

Unfortunately for her, Ashley realized that she was still getting air through her nose and quickly leaned forward to cut her oxygen intake. Once again, she was looking into Katie's horrified eyes as her air situation became desperate, and then went beyond desperate to frantic. This time Katie's body trembled and shook even more violently than the first time, as if her body remembered the extreme agony of asphyxiation and fought to keep it from happening again. This time she was ready when Katie's eyes rolled up and closed and she quietly counted to three and then jumped up.

"Holy shit Ash, you're gonna fucking kill her." Zack said worriedly, but a quick glance at his bulge told her that he was still excited. They both stared at the motionless body for a full forty seconds before she started to stir, and slowly, agonizingly opened her eyes.

"Welcome back to the land of the living bitch. Are you ready for round three?"

Katie couldn't handle it anymore, but she was too week to protest, so she shook her head weakly no. she would do anything to not go through that again, even what Ashley wanted her to do. As vile and disgusting as it sounded to Katie, the fear of being knocked out under her ass again was too great.

"So are you gonna lick me or what?"

Katie slowly nodded her head. She was beaten. Beaten by an eighteen year old bully and her roughneck boyfriend.

Ashley kneeled back into position and hovered her pussy a few inches over Katie's mouth. "Okay bitch, it's time you learn all about eating cunt. Let me see your tongue."

It took nearly ten seconds, during which time Katie took some deep breaths and licked her dry lips. Finally she relented and stuck her tongue out a tiny bit.

"That's not good enough, I guess I'll knock you out again."

That got Katie's attention and she moaned loudly and stuck her tongue out as far as it would go. She was trembling like a leaf, praying that Chris would hurry up and save her.

"There we go. I knew you had a longer tongue than that. That looks like a pussy licking tongue to me. Let's try it out." Ash slid down so that her pussy touched the tip of her roommates tongue and then she wiggled her ass around. "There see, that ain't so bad now is it."

Bad wasn't quite strong enough a word for what Katie was going through. Terrifying, horrifying, humiliating, appalling, disgusting, disturbing were a few words that started to describe her predicament. This was so far beyond bad there wasn't even a word for it in Katie's mind.

"From now on, when I tell you to do something, you better do it or else I smother you out again, no more warnings. If you take your fucking sweet time again I'll put you to sleep so fucking fast it will make your pretty little head spin. You listening pussy eatin' bitch.?"

She didn't wait for an answer she just lowered herself again and said. "Now fucking lick me."

And Katie did. She expected the taste to be horrendous, after all, a mixture of sweat, piss, and discharge didn't quite conjure up images of red wine or iced tea, but she was so worked up and freaked out by everything that she didn't even notice the taste at first. She just wanted this to be over and she remembered what she was told about giving an orgasm before Chris arrived.

It was about that time when they all heard Chris's car pull in the driveway.

10 Chris Arrives

When Chris pulled into the driveway of the modest ranch home of his true love, he had no idea that he would be walking into a freak show. He assumed that Katie was waiting for him to arrive so the two of them could confront Ashley. He had no idea that she had already tried to confront the bad girl to disastrous results. He got out of his car, closed the door, walked up to the front door and knocked loudly. He waited about ten seconds before the door opened, seemingly by itself and he heard a female voice inside yell "Come on in Chris."

He walked in and saw Ashley kneeling on the floor behind the couch. The girth of the couch blocked her whole body from his view, but he could see her head. She was looking at him and smiling an odd smile, as if she had a secret that she was about to reveal. She was also fiddling with something on the floor that he couldn't see. He could hear strange noises coming from behind the couch, but dismissed it.

"Hi Ashley, where's Katie.?" he asked, as he admired her pretty face.

"She's right here between my legs learning how a good little whore licks a pussy. I think she likes it, but she doesn't like getting smothered unconscious. You wanna watch? Zack likes watching."