Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie pushed forward, mashing her nose deeply into the moist valley and driving her tongue through the loosened sphincter muscle. She heard Ashley moan and felt a strange sense of accomplishment, as if she was proud that she could cause that sort of reaction. She closed her eyes and plunged her fleshy tongue deep inside and wiggled it around as much as she could. She had become a woman on a mission, and that mission was to do whatever it took to get through this humiliation, no matter how degrading and mortifying things got. She still couldn't figure out why her crotch was so wet. She also thought it was strange that she had an unusual tingling sensation in her private regions. Even though she was still a virgin, she did masturbate occasionally, and for some reason that she could not understand, her own pussy was engorged.

Having finally caught his breath, Chris watched the depraved scene with a mixture of disgust and some feelings of erotic arousal. He was like most guys, he was turned on by lesbian sex, but he also had always been turned on by the whole idea of being some ones sex slave. Although he had never pictured himself being forced to suck a mans penis, it was part of his fantasy to be controlled by a forceful woman. This was just not the setting that he envisioned being in. He was still worried that this could get violent, especially since Zack had pulled out a knife. It was scary, and that was part of the reason that he had an erection. What he didn't count on was Ashley noticing his erection.

Ashley was well on her way to a screaming orgasm with Katie's slippery tongue sliding around her rectum and her own fingers busily frigging her clit when she glanced over to Chris who was on his side watching the action. It only took a glimpse to see that he was sporting a good sized boner. She would have immediately seized upon the fact that he was somehow turned on by this, but at the moment she had more pressing things on her mind. She worked her swollen clitoris faster and yelled "OHH YEAH PUSH IT IN DEEPER ...THAT'S IT...MORE....OHHHGODDON'TSTOP...YEAH YEAH YEAH RIGHTTHEREOHHHHFUCKI"MCUUUUUUMMMMMMIINNNNNNGGGGGGG OOOHHHHHHH." It was the most intense orgasm that she could remember ever having.

Katie felt Ashley's ass hole start to spasm, clutching her tongue tightly over and over and forcing it out, only to have it slide back in again as it loosened and then squeeze it back out. Again and again her tongue was pushed out and each time she forced it back in deeply, wondering why she didn't stop now that climax had arrived. She was a woman possessed though, her body acting on its own, and her own cunt throbbing. That's what it was in her mind now, a cunt. A pulsating, blood engorged, sensitive, wet, hot cunt. A part of her mind was wondering where the rational, sane part of her mind had went to. She would never had thought of using that word, that dirty, disgusting, degrading word, to describe her womanhood before, but now it seemed that that was the right, no the only, word that truly fit. Her cunt was wet. Her cunt was hot. Her cunt was horny. The more her mind repeated that word, the more it affected her. She was horny and this whole scene was the reason.

"Holy shit Ashley, she's playing with her pussy." Zack guffawed. "She's getting into it."

Katie hadn't even realized, but it was true. She was so intent on doing what needed to be done, she absentmindedly started to rub her own clitoris. She was so embarrassed she quickly pulled her hand away. Ashley was still coming down from her high and saw the look of shame on her roomies face. It was classic, and she couldn't wait to exploit it.

Chris could sympathize with Katie because he was turned on by this whole thing way more than he wanted to be, and he couldn't hide his arousal. Watching the woman he loved being forced to eat out the ass of another woman had him worked up.

Ashley stood up straight and motioned to Zack, "Get his shorts down, lets see how big his cock is."

Zack didn't question her and while he pulled down Chris's shorts and underwear as far as they would go, Ashley stripped off Katie's clothes.

13

When Katie was totally naked, Ashley decided to make her suck some cock. "Okay Katie, it seems to me that you and your little friend are turned on by all this so I think you should go take care of him. I want you to give him a blow job until he cums. Show him how much you appreciate the fact that he sucked Zack's cock just for you."

Katie had never given a blowjob before and she didn't want to do her first one now. In fact, she always thought only sluts and whores gave blowjobs. She looked at Ashley, "I've never done that before." she whispered, not expecting any sympathy.

Ashley giggled cruelly, as if she was making fun of her less experienced roommate. "You know I figured that you hadn't sucked a cock before so I'll let you practice on my feet. They are really stinky because I haven't showered yet and I wore my shoes all day long yesterday, but the practice will be good and I'm sure that Chris will enjoy it more if you get some practice in first." she flipped off her socks, sat down on the couch and put her feet up in Katie's face. "C'mon slave, don't make me wait."

Katie could smell the unpleasant smell of feet and although she had smelled worse, they were pretty bad, especially this close. She didn't want to even think about sucking on the smelly feet, but she didn't have a choice. Leaning in closer, she stuck out her abused tongue and licked up along the arch of Ashley's right foot. The taste seemed to explode in her mouth, sour and bitter, and she felt grains of dirt stick to the tip. She backed up for a moment, took a deep breath and then leaned back, opening her mouth wide and engulfing the big toe. She closed her lips around the appendage.

"There you go, now slide your tongue around and gently suck. Make lots of spit too, guys like lots of spit when you blow them." Ash informed her student.

Katie did what she was told, sucking the big toe with her lips and wrapping her tongue around the fleshy bottom. The toe nail scraping the roof of her mouth.

"MMMMM that feels wonderful, I think that Chris is going to like getting a blowjob from you." Ashley had never had her toes sucked before. She had always thought it was funny that some people were turned on by feet. It had never occurred to her that it could actually feel good. It felt so good in fact, that she would have to make Zack do it to her sometime. It was strange but the feelings of her toe getting sucked went straight to her pussy, as if there was a nerve attached from her toe directly to her clit. Even though she had just cum, her pussy was tingling again. She looked over to Zack and saw that his cock was semi hard and she wanted to be fucked, hard. "Go suck his cock." she ordered, pulling her toe out of the hot sucking mouth and grabbing a handful of her hair. She pulled Katie over and pushed her head down toward Chris's six inch penis.

"Damn it leave her alone." Chris said but with very little conviction. Then he felt Katie's lips brush the tip of his penis and the blood surged into the semi hard member, causing it to swell suddenly to unforeseen dimensions.

Ashley was giddy with delight when she saw his cock literally jump with excitement even though he was telling her to stop. She held Katie's head until she saw his penis disappear into her mouth.

Chris was getting more angry by the minute, but that didn't stop his penis from jumping at the touch of Katie's lips. Then she took the head into her mouth and he felt her warm, soft lips wrap around the taut skin and felt her tongue gliding around the helmet shaped tip and tickling his piss slit and he let it happen. Not that he could do much about it anyway. He wished he could see her better, but tied the way he was it was very hard for him to look down at her, so he closed his eyes and focused on the feel. It felt incredible.

The feel of a warm cock in her mouth was something totally new to Katie and yet she realized right away that it wasn't so bad, and although she was being forced to do it, at least she was doing it to someone she liked. It was not at all what she expected it to be like. For one, she expected the smell to be bad, like old sweat. Instead, the smell was remarkably pleasant, and it turned her on even more. She liked it and she was a little angry with herself for never trying it before. She used her tongue to feel the texture and was surprised at how spongy it felt. It was hard but soft. As she flicked the tip of her tongue into the pee slit, she was rewarded with a tiny squirt of fluid. She realized immediately that it wasn't pee, but it also wasn't cum. The fluid was kind of sweet and she realized that it must be pre-cum.

Chris was on the verge, so close to the point of no return. It was so good he opened his mouth and moaned "OOOOHHHHHH GOODGODKATIE I'M--- GONNA--- CUM" and suddenly, without warning, Ashley pulled Katie away from Chris's cock. His shiny wet cock dropped onto his belly and he groaned in frustration.

"I didn't say he could cum yet bitch." Ashley half whispered to Katie. "I want you to get Zack's dick ready for my cunt. Come suck him hard for me." she pulled Katie over to her boyfriend and shoved her down on his dick. At first, Katie closed her mouth, but when her nemesis reached under and twisted her right nipple painfully, she opened her mouth in a scream and found it full of dick. It was semi hard already and with very little work it was back to full erection.

"There you go now get it nice and wet for me." Ashley was practically drooling while looking at her boyfriends cock. After only about thirty seconds, she pushed Katie down onto her back and climbed over her, planting her ass right on her face. "Fuck me stud." she breathed, looking seductively at Zack.

Zack looked down at Katie and could see her wide eyes peering out from between his girlfriends ass cheeks. Her nose was just slightly pinched in between the soft globes and he knew her mouth must be right under the anus. This sight was such a huge turn on and he quickly moved forward and placed his stiff pole up against Ashley's pulsating pussy lips. He wasted no time driving his rigid shaft into the hot, wet cavern and started fucking her earnestly.

Katie found herself in a most unenviable position. From her vantage point, she could see the most intimate parts of both Zack and Ashley. What was worse was that Zack's hairy balls kept slapping her between the eyes. Then she felt Ashley reach down and slap her side and heard her say "C'mon bitch, stick your tongue in my ass." at first she ignored her, thinking 'what more can she do to me?', but that was answered a moment later when she felt hands squeezing in between her chest and Ashley's back and her tits being twisted hard. Giving in to the indignities, she drove her tongue up between the golden globes and tickled the moist opening.

Ashley was laying flat out on her roommate with her own head between Katie's thighs. Her lower back was situated between Katie's breasts and her ass was on her mouth. It was actually pretty comfortable and put her at a real good height so Zack had an easier reach on his knees. His cock felt so good in her cunt but she was thinking that she wanted him in her asshole. With a hot tongue wiggling around her anus, she was wet enough and her sphincter was relaxed enough. She could tell that Zack was getting real close so she decided to make her move now.

"Take it out." She was breathing hard and she saw the look of shock in his eyes when she finished "Put it in my ass." she knew that he had always wanted to try that but she had never let him.

He stopped thrusting and looked into her eyes "Are you sure?" he asked.

She didn't want to wait. "Damn it Zack just do it. Fuck my asshole!"

Swiftly he withdrew from her succulent, dripping vagina and waited for her to turn around onto her hands and knees. She was now kneeling over Katie and she lowered her head down to raise her ass and waited for him to slide in. she expected it to hurt and she half expected Zack to just drive it home without a thought for her feelings, but instead, he was very gentle. He placed the head of his swollen penis up against her puckered rosebud and pushed slowly. Ash had heard that you should push like you were taking a shit and it would be easier, so that's what she did, and it worked. Her sphincter opened up and the head squeezed in.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH"She yelled as she felt the shaft invading her most private region. It hurt, but not nearly as bad as she thought it would hurt and it on took a couple of slow, gentle thrusts before it stopped hurting and started to feel good. Then, it started to feel real good, and Ash realized that if he kept it up a little bit longer, she was going to cum.

Opening her eyes, she looked down into Katie's pussy and realized for the first time today just how pretty it was. She had been with a couple of other girls, but she had always been drunk, and really didn't remember much about either time. Being that she was hyper horny right now, she suddenly wanted to lick and smell and eat the pretty pink pussy in front of her. Her mouth was actually watering at the thought of tonguing the swollen lips and drinking the juices that were practically dripping out. As she lowered her face closer, she could smell the arousal coming from this womanly place and she inhaled all of it's odors. It smelled wonderful and she stuck her face right into the fleshy, wet maw and started to lick with a vengeance.

Katie had been staring up at the underside of Zack's cock and scrotum as he fucked his girlfriends rectum. On either side of her head were Ash's knees. She was kind of mesmerized, almost hypnotized, by the thrusting and withdrawing action. It was amazing seeing her asshole bulging grotesquely as he slid himself out, and then reversing and pushing in as he sunk himself back into her depths. It was a depraved scene to be sure but for some reason it was erotic as hell.

The sounds were also arousing as well. Not just the moans of both Ash and Zack, but the squelching sounds of his thick meaty staff sliding in and out of her tight, wet cavity. Then, she felt a new sensation between her own legs and she gasped. Although she couldn't see what was happening, she knew that she was getting eaten for the first time. It was the most wonderful feeling that she ever experienced in her whole life and she reached up with both hands and grasped the sides of Ashley's waist. She groaned in pleasure, aware that she was right on the verge of losing control, even though she had never been in control. Her eyes closed tightly as she felt the soft and juicy appendage glide up her labia and land on her sensitive clitoris. That was about all it took. She tensed up, all of her muscles going rigid at once. She was holding her breath as she teetered on the edge for an eternity that was really only about a second, and then sex organs were wracked with spasms and her whole body was along for the ride.

Ash felt Katie's thighs tighten up on her ears just moments before the pussy she was sucking on went into a fit of contractions. She let go of the clit and clamped her whole mouth over the engorged pussy, driving her tongue deeply into the quivering, pulsating hole. She was rewarded with a squirt of ejaculate that filled her mouth and that sent her body past the point of no return. She never even realized that she was screaming into the pussy that filled her mouth.

Zack was having a damned hard time holding off his own orgasm as he plowed himself deeply into his girlfriends tightest hole. He was determined to hold of cumming for as long as possible because he could tell that Ashley was enjoying anal sex as much as he was. In an attempt to hold himself off longer, he looked up at the ceiling and focused on his breathing, wanting to get the absolute most out of this experience as possible. Then, he felt his girlfriend shift her body and he looked down to see that she had started licking Katie's cunt. He was shocked, but it excited him even more if that was at all conceivable.

It now took every ounce of his willpower to hold his semen in. Luckily for him, it wouldn't be for long.

He watched in awe as Ash's head was squeezed between Katie's thighs and heard squeals of intense pleasure erupt from under his crotch. Then, as that information was computing in his brain, he felt his girlfriend tighten up and heard another pleasurable, albeit muffled, scream from her. He stopped thrusting, his manhood buried to the hilt, and felt the most amazing sensation. Her asshole was tightening, pulsating really, around the root of his penis, as if it was trying to milk the sperm out of his balls. He looked down and watched the stretched ring of her anus throbbing, pounding in time with her contractions, and then he was there himself. Gripping Ashley's hips tightly, he unloaded the second load of the day deep into her boiling bowels.

Chris, still hogtied, watched the whole scene lying on his side. He had never been so conflicted before in his life. His cock was so engorged it was almost purple. It would take nothing more than a touch or even a simple breeze to make him explode. He shouldn't be horny, he should be angry, but he just wanted to cum.

As Ashley came down from her unbelievable orgasm, she felt Zack's quickly softening penis slip out of her. She looked down at the sloppy wet pussy that she had just finished eating and was now angry with herself. She was supposed to be humiliating this bitch, not making her cum. She felt that she had let herself lose control and she didn't like it. Then she thought of the perfect ending to a perfect day. She could feel Zack's hot sperm starting to drip out of her, so she quickly spun around and kneeled over Katie's face again.

"Open your mouth now ass slut, suck his cum out of my shit hole." She was prepared for another struggle and even though she was exhausted, she wanted this one last indignity. This was the most disgusting thing she could think of doing, and it made her giddy just thinking about it. She reached down and spread her ass cheeks with both hands and was shocked to see Katie look hungrily into the abused anal opening and raise herself up closer while licking her lips. Ash lowered herself down and planted her open asshole onto the open mouth and farted a glob of steaming cum out.

Katie didn't know what had come over her and at the moment she didn't care. It was like a switch in her mind had been flipped on and now, the most depraved act she had ever heard of was exciting. 'Maybe I am an ass slut after all' she thought to herself as she suctioned her lips over the red anus hovering over her face. She immediately was rewarded with a blast of foul tasting, congealing spunk and ass gas that puffed her cheeks out. Dropping back down, she closed her mouth and rolled the thick, gooey mixture around her mouth before swallowing. Another blast from Ash's ass splattered another gob onto Katie's nose and cheek and she quickly used her hand to wipe it up and deposit it into her hungry mouth.

The two guys were watching the whole disgusting display with a mixture of revolting and erotic feelings. Zack looked down at his flaccid penis and said "Baby, have her clean me up."

Before climbing off her roommate for the last time, Ashley lowered her ass down and wiped herself off on Katie's face, scrubbing her butt crack back and forth until she felt somewhat dry, then she got up and said, "Let's go. You heard him. Get your skinny ass moving and clean his cock up. We don't have all fucking day."

Katie's face felt like it was caked in slime and shit and in a way it was, but she made her way over to Zack and fell onto his lap, putting his entire soft penis into her mouth. It was like sucking on a wet noodle and she used her tongue and lips to suck and lick all the cream off of it. If he hadn't already cum twice, he would have gotten rock hard again, but instead he just became semi-hard. He was also rather sensitive and after about thirty seconds of her vacuum like mouth sucking and her tongue twisting and twirling aggressively, he pushed her aside. He had had enough and was all done.