Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
649 Followers

Chris on the other hand was far from done. His cock was so swollen that it was starting to get very uncomfortable. The other three had seemed to forget that he was still there, they were all so tired. Ash was laying in the middle of the floor, her face flush as she came back down from her orgasmic high. Zack was slumped on the couch, his eyes heavy, obviously ready for a nap. Katie was kneeling on the floor and laying her head and arms on the couch. Her eyes were also closing. "Hey!" he shouted "What about me? Somebody untie me please."

Ash looked up at him with half open eyes "Ass slut" she barked at Katie "Go take care of your boyfriend."

Katie looked over at Chris and her eyes immediately fell on his inflated hard-on. The head was shiny and purple. She was tired and sore and she stunk like an outhouse and was covered in slime that was getting crusty, but his cock looked so good and she wondered what it would feel like blasting it's seed in her mouth. She smiled evilly and crawled over seductively, never taking her eyes off his waving member. As she reached him, she heard him moan and say "K... what are doing?" he was whispering "They're gonna fall asleep, you need to untie me so we can get out of here." She heard him and deep down inside her she knew that she should do just that, but he looked like he needed relief too.

"Don't you want me to suck your cock for you?" she asked. "It's so big and hard and it looks so good." She had never talked like this in her life but now she felt like such a slut and she didn't even care. "Maybe you can fuck me with it to."

"My God Katie, what happened to you?" Chris was horny and he wanted her so bad, but he also knew that he would feel so guilty. It would seem like taking advantage of her in a fragile state, as if she were drunk or drugged. It just wouldn't feel right. "Just untie me, please."

Katie ignored him, or at least she ignored what he was saying, and focused entirely on his aroused appendage. She got down low, put her nose right up close, and breathed in his manly scent. "HHMMMMMMMMM that's so nice" she whispered. Sticking her tongue out, she licked the large drop of pre-cum off the head and then stuck the tip of her tongue into the tiny slit, flicking it up and down several times. That nearly put him over the edge, but she stopped too soon. He groaned in frustration and finally started to beg. "Please" he mumbled "Please just...just touch it...it's so close...I just need..."

Katie looked up into his eyes and smiled "I know what you need." she said, then lowering her head she engulfed the head and more into her wet sucking mouth. Wrapping her lips tightly around the shaft just below the head, she sucked gently and twirled her soft tongue around and around. Then, she grasped the shaft in one hand and with two quick tugs up and down, he exploded.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHUHUHUHUHUSSSHHHHHHHHH" his shouting went on and on. It felt like all of his insides had turned to liquid and was coming out of the head of his dick. Everything, his whole body, his whole being, was cumming and cumming, and it was going on and on. It was so intense and the mouth never stopped sucking, the tongue never stopped swirling around the head, and the hand never stopped stroking up and down. His whole body was convulsing in the most pleasurable, powerful, extreme orgasm ever.

Squirt after squirt came blasting into Katie's mouth, showering her teeth, gums and tongue. She counted seven, no eight, no nine squirts and even then some more dribbled out and she swallowed it all like a pro, like a seasoned prostitute or a porn star, it went down to her belly.

Epilogue---One month later

Katie's life had changed significantly since that fateful day. She had settled in quite nicely as Ashley's ass slut, realizing that the life she used to live wasn't anywhere near as much fun as being a sex slave.

Zack had now moved in and was wearing his dick out with all the fucking.

Ashley's favorite new thing was getting her asshole fucked by Zack, after Katie licked it real good.

As for Chris, well he still stopped over now and again to try to talk some sense into Katie, but it never worked, and he usually ended up with his pants around his ankles getting his cock sucked by someone in the house. He tried to make everyone think he didn't want it, but no one believed him.

The End

laffalot
laffalot
649 Followers