Katie's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris was walking around the couch wondering what the hell she was talking about. He saw feet, then legs, then waist, chest, and finally he realized that Katie was on the floor with her head under Ashley's crotch. It was a disturbing sight, especially since Katie didn't seem to be fighting to get her off.

"What the hell is going on?" Chris asked, concerned and confused.

"Your friend finally found out where she belongs. Beneath my ass. She struggled a little at first, tried to fight the inevitable, but now she's enjoying herself." She reached between her thighs and pulled a clump of hair roughly. "Go on, tell him you like it bitch."

Chris was horrified when he heard Katie, the girl he adored, groan and then weakly say "I like it." he knew right away that she was being coerced into saying that. His rage was sudden and he lunged at Ashley with every intention of strangling her, however, before he could even touch her, he was grabbed from behind by Zack. He was being held in a sleeper hold and within moments he blacked out.

He wasn't out for very long, but when he woke he was in a very awkward position. He was flat on his stomach with Zack kneeling on his lower back. Before he fully realized what was happening, his hands were tied tightly behind his back and then his elbows were pulled back roughly and tied together also. He was kicking and fighting for all he was worth, but soon his legs were tied together and then they were tied to the rope around his arms. He was hogtied and completely helpless. So much for coming to Katie's rescue.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?" Chris shouted as the last part of his hogtieing was completed.

"Would you listen to that," Ashley snickered "your boyfriend has a potty mouth too... Hey Chris, don't you know that Katie hates it when people swear? She says it makes them look ignorant, and it offends her sensibilities." Ashley didn't know what that even meant, but it sounded good.

Chris looked at Katie, although he couldn't see her face, and asked if she was alright.

"Ohh she can't answer you right now uhhh because her tongue is busy mmm in my pussy. OOOHHYESSS that's good." Ashley was intentionally playing it up even though at this point she had a ways to go before she came. At the moment, Katie's pussy licking skills left a lot to be desired.

"Why are you doing this?" Chris angrily asked as he struggled to get himself into a more comfortable position.

"Oh don't blame me, blame Katie." Ashley was trying for innocence but Chris wasn't buying it. "She was sneaking around and spying on Zack when he was naked. Then when I confronted her, first she lied, then she admitted it, then she slapped me, hard across the face. That's when I took her down. She started this and I'm gonna finish it."

Katie had stopped licking while listening to the bullshit, and Ashley was not happy. "Did I tell you to stop licking bitch?" she yelled into her roommates face. Then "I guess you need another reminder." she slid her ass up and over Katie's face as if she was going to smother her again.

Katie saw what was about to happen and screamed "NO I'M SORRY, I'LL LICK Y..."

She never got to finish because Ash sat down hard, cutting her off. This time it wasn't pussy covering her mouth, it was ass. Bare, naked ass. Wet, sloppy pussy lips were plastered to her nose and spread ass cheeks were clamping down on either side of her mouth. She was able to tilt her head back slightly and get some air through her nose, but not much. Ash reached between her legs and pinched her nose shut. Soon, Katie felt herself being smothered again and in desperation, she stuck her tongue out and started licking, not fully comprehending at the moment that she was licking the puckered brown asshole of her cruel roommate.

Ashley felt the slippery tongue licking around her anus and shivered. It felt wonderful. She had never been licked there before and the sheer debauchery of it was overwhelming. It was so wrong and yet it felt so right. She let go off Katie's nose, wanting the new sensation to continue.

Happy to be able to get air into her tortured lungs, Katie once again tilted her head back in the slightest and sucked in one lungful after another. This movement caused her tongue to push forward and begin to actually enter the loosened anal passage. It wasn't until her third deep breath of pussy smelling air that she caught on to the fact that her tongue was now over an inch deep in Ashley's asshole, not her pussy. With that horrible realization, she instinctively pulled her tongue out and closed her mouth, disgusted by the bitter taste that filled her mouth.

Ashley felt the wonderful tongue slip out of her wrinkled hole and moaned. She had been close to coming from the intense new sensation and was determined to have it back. She let go of her pussy lips and yanked Katie's hair up, squishing her nose deep into her flowing vagina. "Put that fucking tongue back where it was or so help me I'll shit down your throat." she yelled forcefully.

Chris strained against his bonds, wanting to help but unable to get free. Zack was so turned on he was openly stroking his swollen member through his shorts. He was standing in front of his girlfriend watching the action.

As Katie reluctantly pushed her tongue back deep into the depths of her roommates tight rectum, Ashley leaned back to enjoy the sensation, and force her ass down harder onto her roommates mouth. She looked at her boyfriends crotch. His seven inches of throbbing manhood was outlined by his shorts. Looking up into his eyes she decided to see just how far she could push this. "Take your cock out." she ordered seductively.

11 Zack Follows Orders

Zack didn't waste any time, quickly stripping his shorts and underwear. His cock stood out straight, winking at his girlfriend. He was expecting her to take him into her mouth as she was an accomplished cocksucker, but she had other ideas. As he moved his pulsating man meat toward her luscious pink lips, she reached up with her free hand and grasped his shaft, holding it away from her mouth. She looked deeply into his eyes and said "Now, I want you to put it in his mouth." she gestured to Chris who's eyes suddenly widened.

Zack was unsure what to make of Ashley's demand. He had thought earlier that she was just talking when she told Katie that she would have Chris suck his cock, but now she seemed serious, and Zack knew that she didn't like to be told 'no'. Although he didn't consider himself to be homophobic, he couldn't imagine doing anything sexual with a guy. He stood there wondering what to do and finally Ash spoke again. "What the fuck are you waiting for, Christmas? Get your skinny little ass over there and fuck his pretty boy mouth."

From across the room they heard Chris "No fucking way bitch, it ain't gonna happen."

Ashley ignored the comment and, eyes still locked onto Zack's eyes, said. "C'mon sweetie, do it for me. It'll be so fucking hot."

"I don't know babe, I'm not a faggot you know. That's kinda queer to do that." Zack felt uncomfortable even talking about it.

"No one is gonna think your gay Zack." She tried to reassure him. "Look at me... Am I a lesbian because I have Katie's tongue up my asshole right now?" She didn't wait for him to answer, instead she shook her head no and kept talking. "No... that doesn't mean a thing. I'm not asking you to do it because I want you to get something out of it, I'm asking you to do it to teach these two a lesson. You don't have to enjoy it, just humiliate him." She said that last very low, almost a whisper, so Chris wouldn't hear. Then, louder so she was sure he would hear she said. "Besides, he's got such a pretty mouth, I'll bet he can really suck a dick." she winked at Zack and smirked. She knew that if she could talk him into doing this, she could talk him into doing anything.

To Zack it sounded crazy and it made sense at the same time. He looked over at Chris who had rolled onto his side facing away from them and was desperately attempting to get free. Meanwhile, Katie was in her own private hell. Her tongue was not used to working so hard and was tired and sore, and yet she was too scared to stop licking and tonguing the brown hole. She was so grossed out by what she was doing and the more she licked the slimier the area got, making it, in her mind, even worse. The slime went from her chin to her nose and she could feel a drop of saliva running down the side of her cheek. She could also feel on her cheeks the tiny hairs that surrounded the wrinkled rosebud. She couldn't imagine how she would be able to look at herself in the mirror after this.

Zack took a deep breath and walked over to Chris. Reaching down, he grabbed a handful of his wavy blonde hair and pulled his head up, twisting his body so that he was on his belly with his face pointed straight ahead. "Okay bitch, open wide." he growled, his swollen member pointing at the bound boys tightly clamped mouth. He pushed his cock against the pursed lips. "Ash, he ain't gonna open." he said.

Ashley raised off Katie's tongue and sat on her chest. "You are going to smother again unless your boyfriend opens his mouth and sucks Zack's cock. You have thirty seconds to talk to him before I cut off your air again." she said calmly.

Katie's face was a mess and she was crying and blubbering and wanting to be anywhere else but right here in this moment. "C-C-Chris p-p-p-please don-don't let her d-d-do that to me a-a-again. She's g-g-gonna k-k-kill meeee." she started balling like a baby missing it's pacifier.

Ashley rolled her eyes at how pathetic Katie was. "You heard her Chrissy poo, now what're you gonna do? You got only about ten more seconds until I cut her air off for good." Another cry was heard from under the dominant girl.

Chris had never been this close to another mans cock, hell it was pressed against his lips. He could smell the musky smell of the semi hard member as the spongy helmet shaped head pressed against his clenched lips. He was determined to not open his mouth, but Katie's anguish was getting to him. He couldn't bear to hear her in such fear. When Ashley said there was only ten seconds left and he heard Katie whimper, he knew what he had to do. As awful as it would be, he could only help her by doing what he was told. He would sacrifice his dignity and allow himself to be used orally to save the woman he loved. He opened his mouth.

Zack was one hundred percent sure that Chris would not open his mouth for anything, so he was shocked when he felt his cock slide into the warm, wet orifice and lips close around the shaft. He hadn't even been looking, instead he had looked over to Ash when he heard the whiny whimper from Katie, and then his penis was inside Chris's mouth. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed "he's actually doing it." He felt the sudden rush of blood filling his penis, and realized that even a guys mouth could feel pretty good.

"See, I knew he wanted to suck your cock honey." Ashley said smugly. "Fuck his pretty mouth and give him a taste of your cum."

Thirty seconds ago, Zack would have never imagined shooting a load of cum into a guys mouth, but now he was thinking that he might be able to. The weird feelings he had earlier suddenly didn't seem so bad anymore, after all, he thought, it's not like I'm gay or anything. It was Ashley's idea, and he didn't want to upset her. His cock was throbbing now, having fully expanded, and he started to thrust into Chris's mouth.

Chris was so disgusted by what he was now doing and he hoped that Katie appreciated it. The fleshy muscle had a slightly salty taste that he attributed to sweat and the thought turned his stomach, but he steeled himself. He was determined to do whatever it took to save Katie. He felt the thick shaft expand rapidly forcing his mouth open even wider. He worried momentarily that his jaw was going to be dislocated by the swelling organ, but he was able to handle it. And then Zack started to thrust.

Katie was unable to see what was going on but heard the talking and could picture it in her mind. It scared her and in some odd way it excited her. Then, she realized with horror that her panties were wet, and they weren't wet from piss, she was lubricating. She couldn't understand why because she wasn't, under any circumstances, enjoying herself. Not in the least.

Ashley momentarily forgot about Katie as she watched in rapt fascination as her boyfriend fucked Chris's mouth. Although she had sucked plenty of dicks herself, she had never watched someone else do it, let alone two guys. To her it wasn't so much a turn on as it was a curiosity. She loved seeing her boyfriend being dominant, but she would never allow him to be dominant over her. She realized that Katie was unable to see the action so she lifted her leg, providing a clear view. The look on her prissy roommates face was priceless.

Having a guys penis in his mouth was bad enough, but when Zack started to thrust his seven inch fuck stick deeply into his throat, Chris was in hell. The way he was tied, arms behind his back and his wrists attached to his tied legs, put him in a position where his head could be controlled very easily. This enabled Zack to tip Chris's head back, which straightened his throat, and shove his cock all the way in. His gag reflex was going full force causing bile to spew up from his stomach and into his invaded mouth. He was chocking and gasping for air, his eyes pouring tears, his nose dripping snot, long runnels of saliva were hanging from his chin and splattering on the floor. In and out went the thick shaft, sliding over his tongue, hitting the back of his throat and then pushing deeply into his throat. Each time it entered his throat, his neck bulged, then went down as it was withdrawn, only to be thrust forward again, over and over, each time causing Chris to gag and choke and gasp and try to vomit the monstrosity out. He thought it was never going to end, that he would die before the plunging penis stopped. His mind wondering if after he was dead would Zack continue to fuck his mouth, even as rigor mortise set in. And then, when he thought he could take no more, he actually felt the member swell even more, to a seemingly impossible size. It took a moment for him to catch on why, and then, with one last thrust, Zack shoved his erupting dick all the way in and held it there.

Any worry's about homosexuality that Zack had originally were gone as he felt the onset of his orgasm. He had never had his dick so deeply shoved into anyone's mouth before and it felt just incredible. It didn't matter anymore that this was a guy, at the moment he was just using this mouth for his pleasure only. He wasn't turned on by the person he was using, he was turned on by the feelings and the power, even though Ashley was the one who was giving the orders. He didn't care that Chris was nearly puking around his dick, he didn't care about anything but his own impending orgasm. As he neared release, his thrusts became more violent, and he closed his eyes as he drove his pelvis forward and back. And then he reached the point of no return, that moment when orgasm hasn't quite started, but is completely unavoidable, and he drove his swollen cock all the way in. His sloppy wet pubic hair mashed against the taut lips, his ball sack pushed tightly against the chin, his hands gripping securely the ears, and the first white hot blast of cum squirted out the tip of his penis. He tossed his head back and moaned loudly as wave after wave rushed through his body and shot after shot of semen exploded forth.

Chris didn't have time to worry about swallowing cum, he was just trying to breathe, then the deluge came. Since the head of the penis was so far into the back of his throat, the spray of semen went right down. He barely felt the creamy liquid sliding down toward his stomach, but he did notice Zack's unmistakable shouts. His mind was a whirlwind of emotion; on the on hand he was horrified that this guys cum was going into his belly, but on the other hand he was relieved that he was almost done.

Katie watched the proceedings with a mixture of revulsion and dismay. She also felt terrible guilt, knowing that her friend wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her. Chris was in obvious agony and that added to her feelings of hopelessness also. He was supposed to save her, that's what she had been waiting for, but instead, he had fallen into the trap and had become a victim as well. Now there was no hope of rescue, and she wondered how far this would go, and if they would survive.

12 Katie Tongues Ass

Ashley was in awe as she witnessed her boyfriends intense orgasm in the mouth of a guy. It gave her a feeling of power knowing that she had pretty much told Zack to do something that he never would have even thought of doing before and not only did he come, he actually enjoyed it. She now felt that she could make him do anything, and she planned on using that to her advantage. Looking back down at her terrified roommate, she decided to take this to the next level.

"That was a good show wasn't it. Now it's our turn to give the boys a show. We don't want to disappoint them. Now since Chris just took a wicked beating to save you, I think you should return the favor. I'm going to get off you now and you had better behave or else Zack is going to do something real bad to your cock sucking friend. Do you understand?" she waited for Katie to nod her head before smiling "That's a good little slave." she said smugly, then she stood up. Katie turned on to her side and curled into ball, but Ash was not about to give her a break. "Oh no you don't, I want your tongue back in my ass." She grabbed a handful of Katie's hair and pulled her roughly up into a kneeling position.

"Your slutty tongue belongs deep in my ass and that's where you are going to stick it. And you better not hold out on me either, I want you to drive that tongue in as far as you possibly can. If I think for one second that you are not trying, I'm gonna tell Zack to cut off Chris's nuts with his switchblade." Katie believed her. "I need to cum real bad and I want to cum with your tongue in my ass, so lets go." Ash leaned over the overstuffed chair arm and spread her chunky ass cheeks wide.

For a moment, Katie didn't move. Ashley wondered if they had pushed her too far and she was in shock. Then, just when it seemed she wasn't going to do it, she got up and kneeled in front of the plump posterior. She stared intently into the wrinkled brown orifice, as if working it out in her mind. She had already had her tongue there, but that didn't make it any easier to wrap her mind around again. At that point, Zack thought she needed some motivation and snapped open his switchblade. Katie was suddenly snapped out of her trance and leaned down, placing her face into Ashley's ass crack, and licking around her anus tentatively.

Ashley thought about telling her to stick her tongue in deep but then decided against it. What Katie was doing now felt absolutely heavenly, as if she was making love to her asshole. She was being so gentle licking all around and depositing plenty of saliva.

Katie had gone to a place inside her head that before today, she hadn't known existed. She knew what she was doing and wanted to stop, but she was doing it anyway, because she had to. There was no more taste that she could discern and she had somehow gotten used to the musky smell. As she licked around the orifice, the opening seemed to become looser, and within minutes, her tongue was sliding inside without much effort. She kept at it, not really going deep, but working the perimeter.

It felt incredible to Ashley and she rubbed her clit, pushing her body closer to climax. She should have been happy with what she was getting because she was enjoying it so much, but she wanted to degrade and humiliate her roommate even more. "Drive that fucking tongue all the way in my ass...now." she ordered.