Katy Takes a Swingers Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 3:

This was the first excursion day when the boat docked and we could all get off and check out the local beaches. We watched the parasailing and considered trying it for a brief moment but quickly decided to pass as neither of us is overly fond of high places. Most of the day we just relaxed on the beach, ate a nice lunch, and went nude horseback riding with a guide who actually led the horses right into the Ocean to watch the sunset. It was quite a beautiful sight.

After sunset everyone was instructed to head back to the ship as we were told it wasn't safe for us on the beach after dark. Not wanting to know why, Katy and I gathered our things and headed back to the boat for some dinner.

After eating, Katy said she'd like to take a swim and headed for the public pool. I stopped her and asked if we could go to the play room pool instead. She agreed as long as there were "no more surprises". We got to the pool half expecting to see a Roman orgy going on but found nothing of the sort. There were two couples sitting in the large hot tub chatting, a smattering of couples sitting in lounge chairs people watching, and maybe a dozen people in the pool playing volleyball. Katy slipped off her bikini bottoms and jumped in the pool and asked if I wanted to go play volleyball. I said I'd just sit and relax for a bit but to go ahead. She called me "an old fuddy duddy", swam over to where the game was being played and asked if she could join in. I pulled my shorts down, got a drink from the bar and sat in one of the lounge chairs to watch the game.

I had to chuckle a few times watching them play. The pool was four and a half feet deep and Katy is only five foot three. Basically everything from her boobs down was submerged and she had a difficult time trying to jump out of the water for the ball. There was a lot of splashing and playful pushing going on as it looked like there was more grab-ass being played than volleyball. At one point two muscular fellas picked Katy up out of the pool and held her in the air so she could get to the ball. Of course, I'm not sure she even realized that each of them was holding her up with one hand on her leg and the other on an ass cheek. I didn't care, she was having a good time which was all I wanted.

After playing for a while Katy swam over to where I was sitting and asked for a drink of my White Russian. She was out of breath but smiling ear to ear. I asked if she wanted me to get her a drink to which she replied that sounded good and she could use a break. Upon returning with her drink I found Katy sitting on the edge of the pool chatting with a handsome guy. She introduced him as Dave and I reached down to shake his hand. Dave asked why I wasn't playing and before I could answer Katy playfully pinched my leg and said "because he's an old fart". While climbing out of the pool Dave told me "you really should play, you don't know what you're missing". Judging by the sizable erection he was sporting I didn't doubt I was missing quite a bit.

As we finished our drinks Katy filled me in. She said there was a lot of touchy feely stuff going on under the water but nothing overly bad. She told me that her boobs had been felt up a few times under the pretense of someone going for the ball and that more than a couple of times a hard cock had rubbed up against her ass or hand. I asked if she had been doing any of the touching and she admitted that twice when a hard dick hit her hand she's squeezed it a couple of times before letting go but that some of the women were doing a lot more than that. I asked if she was ok with it and she said "sure, everyone is nice and it's just playful touching and stuff, nobody is getting out of line". She asked if I'd come play too so I jumped in the pool and we swam over to the net.

Once we got there Dave introduced me to everyone and said the only rule was that partners couldn't be on the same team. A pretty blond named Melissa, who I later found out was Daves wife, called over to me and said "come play over here Michael, you'll have more fun on this side anyhow". We restarted the game and it quickly because obvious I was the only one really taking it seriously. Everyone else was using the game as their excuse to touch each other. Finally Melissa came up behind me, reached under my ass to cup my balls and whispered "have some fun, I guarantee Katy is". I looked across the net to see Katy was sitting on Daves shoulders laughing as Joe was playfully biting her ass. Realizing I didn't have to worry so much about Katy getting pissed off at me tonight I relaxed a bit and did some touching of my own. I served the ball directly at Katy who wasn't expecting it, knocking her off balance and off Daves shoulders directly into the water. I watched two of the guys dive in after her pretending to save her from drowning. She came up laughing with an arm around each one of them proclaiming them her hero's. It was good to see her enjoying herself.

At that point all pretense of playing the game ended and it became a splash fest with a lot of touching. Everyone stayed on their side of net not wanting to break the rule about no partners on the same team. Melissa came over to me with an average looking brunette and introduced her as Amy. Amy grabbed my dick and shook it while saying "Nice to meet you Michael" causing all of us to laugh. Melissa told me that Amy had a very special talent. "Is that right?", I asked. Amy said "sure do. I can hold my breath under water for two full minutes. Wanna see?" I said sure, so Amy handed me a stop watch and said to tell her when. I counted one...two...three...go! Amy disappeared under the water then shocked the hell out of me by taking my cock in her mouth and proceeding to give me an underwater blow job. I looked over at Katy who just smiled at me when I waved at her. She was chatting with her two hero's and it was quickly apparent why she didn't wave back as I saw both of her arms were moving back and forth as she was giving a double hand job.

Amy came up for air and asked if she'd made it. I informed her she'd only made it 1 minute and 58 seconds. "Damn it, I can go the whole two minutes. Start Now!" she said before taking a deep breath and disappearing again to return to sucking my dick. At nearly the two minute mark I saw Katy swimming over to me. Amy popped up just as Katy arrived and I introduced the two of them. "Well you've been having fun I see" Katy said as she smiled at me and grabbed my hard on. I protested that she had just been jerking off two guys at once. She kissed me and said, "Hush I was just teasing you, and besides I had to properly repay those gentlemen for saving me from drowning, didn't I? Come on, the other guys want to play a pussy eating game."

There were four couples playing, including us. The rules of this game were each of the guys had to lick his partner to orgasm with his hands behind his back. The last woman to cum had to in turn make the other three men cum while her partner could only watch. I asked Katy if she was sure she wanted to go through with it as she might lose and have to pay up. She answered "Sure. I won't lose, you always make me cum fast with your tongue". Well, Katy takes a lot longer to get off when she's been drinking and she neglected to mention that she'd been fingered to two orgasms already while playing in the pool. Needless to say, and much to her horror, we lost. I went to sit down in the designated losers watching chair as Katy came over apologizing over and over. I smiled at her and said "that's the chance you took, now go pay up".

Katy reluctantly walked over to the towel that had been laid down for her to kneel on and laid out some ground rules of her own. "Nobody is allowed to fuck me or cum in my mouth, but I'll honor the bet and get you all off. You can cum anywhere else on me you want to." With that she motioned for her first task, her new buddy Dave, to come collect his reward. Dave had a good sized cock that was about half hard when Katy took him in her mouth. She reached her hands out to take the other two cocks in her hands while sucking Dave, wanting to get it over with as fast as possible.

Katy gives wonderful head and I knew Dave wouldn't last long under her ministrations. I was correct as after 3 minutes he announced he was gonna cum. Katy stopped sucking and asked him where. He said on her face to which she replied "Of course you do...MEN!" and jerked him until he blew his load on her cheek, hair, and neck. The second guy didn't last as long as the first before shooting on her other cheek. As her final task stepped forward and pressed his cock head to Katy's mouth I felt a hand reach around my body and grab my hard on. It was Amy. She whispered into my ear, "Hm, seems someone likes to watch his wife suck cock". She then informed me that the dick currently in Katy's mouth belonged to her husband Joe and this one was going to take a while as it takes him forever to cum when he's been drinking. With that, she stepped around in front of me, dropped to her knees, and said "let me keep you busy by finishing what I started under the water while they do what they gotta do" just before taking me into her mouth for the third time. Katy was watching intensely as Amy sucked me off. It took another 10 minutes until Joe was finally ready to shoot. Agitated that he took so long Katy asked sarcastically "Where do you want to cum, up my nose?". Joe said, "No, in your hair". Amy shouted at him, "Joe that's disgusting" to which Katy replied "No, it's my fault, I told them anywhere but my mouth so he's fine". With that Katy wrapped her long hair around Joes cock and jerked him until he squirted his load all over her beautiful locks.

Katy walked over to me with her head down, her face and hair covered in cum and said she was so sorry and was going to jump under the pool shower and clean up real quick before we walked back to the room. I told her in a mock stern voice "No, I think you should have to walk back to the room looking like that". Katy just said ok and we walked back hand in hand without saying a word. Once inside the room she again apologized profusely while I assured her she had nothing to apologize for. She asked me if I'd cum in Amy's mouth which I confirmed I had. "Well, I deserve that for putting you in that situation. I feel like such a slut". I asked her if she enjoyed the game, she admitted she had but didn't think she'd lose. I asked her if she enjoyed paying off at all, and she said she had but felt even more guilty for enjoying it, again referring to herself as "such a slut". I kissed her and told her if she was a slut, she was my slut and I thoroughly enjoy watching her.

I reminded Katy that she was still the only person who had yet to cum as a result of the game and instructed her to lay on the bed so I could finish what I'd started. She asked to shower first which I refused, saying I wanted to add to my sluts facial in a bit. She got a chuckle out of that and relaxed while I ate her to the orgasm she missed out on earlier. After coming she took me into her mouth and gave her fourth blow job in the last hour until she was rewarded by having my sperm added to the other on her face. Afterward she laid her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep.

Day 4:

I woke up in the morning and started some coffee knowing Katy would soon be awake with a massive hangover. Sure enough, as the coffee was finishing it's cycle Katy jumped up and ran to the mirror. She looked at me and said "I was hoping it was just a dream". Handing her a cup of coffee spiked with a bit of Kalua and two Tylenol I confirmed what she'd already discovered. Yes, indeed, that was the dried cum of four men, only on of whom was me she was seeing in the mirror. Katy pouted "You must hate me. You must think your wife is a worthless slut, don't you?" I wiped a tear from her eye and kissed her deeply before telling her I loved her more than ever, that she was just letting loose on vacation and of course she wasn't a slut, she was the most wonderful woman on earth and deserved to have some fun from time to time. That calmed her some. I drew Katy a bath, turned on the jets, and told her to go relax for a bit while I ordered us some breakfast.

There was a snorkeling excursion planned for that day but Katy wasn't feeling up to going and asked if I minded staying on the ship. I said that was fine by me as I wasn't interested in snorkeling anyhow, and we could go sunbathe by the pool in relative peace if she'd like as most folks would be down at the excursion. She agreed, grabbed the suntan lotion and a couple of towels and off to the pool we went.

Katy's hangover was bothering her so she laid with her eyes closed and a wet towel over her eyes to protect from the sun for the first hour or so. I just watched as a few couples came and went. One guy got a blowjob while sitting on the edge of the pool, he saw the condition Katy was in and motioned for me to come over and join them but I thanked them and declined. After a while Katy rolled over onto her stomach and asked me to put some lotion on her back. As I knelt beside her and rubbed the lotion in my hard on hit her arm. She laughed and said "is there any time during this entire cruise you weren't hard?". I just chuckled and said "not often". She said she'd seen the guy offer to let me come over and join him while getting a blowjob and asked why I didn't go. I just told her I loved her and didn't want to upset her. She said, "I sucked off three strangers last night, I would have understood if you paid me back by going over there to get a blowjob". I told her to stop with that shit already and rubbed some lotion into her ass as she drifted off to sleep.

Katy awoke hungry, but we hadn't brought any clothes with us for the restaurant so I grabbed a couple snack cakes and cokes from the concession stand. Someone came out and said the "game room" was open. This was another play room. I asked Katy if she wanted to check it out. She said "sure, but tonight we just watch, ok?" I chuckled and led her by the hand to the room.

As usual our status as a couple was verified before we were admitted. There were a few different games going on in this room. In the center of the room was a huge spinner, similar to what you see on Wheel of Fortune only it just had a single, large arrow on one side of it. 6 women sat around the wheel as the men took turns spinning it. Whichever woman the spinner landed on was to go into a small room with a loveseat, with the man who did the spinning, for 15 minutes. There were 6 such rooms. If the spinner landed on your own partner you had to spin again until it landed on someone else. After the 15 minutes were up, everyone gathered back at the spinner and repeated the process. I found it interesting but Katy wasn't impressed saying "why don't they all just grab someone and go fuck instead of screwing around with the silly wheel?".

The next game was a take off on musical chairs. There were eight chairs sitting in two rows of four back to back. Three of the chairs were occupied by men though there were eight women. When the music started the women walked around the rows until it stopped. If there was an empty chair they had to take a seat, if there was a man in front of them they had three minutes to try and make him cum. If the man came, he was out of the game and the woman got a score. Whichever woman made the most men come was declared the winner and was treated to having her pussy eaten by the first man to lose. Since the women could use any method they liked to make the men cum it was entirely possible the poor guy would be facing a cunt full of cum. Katy chuckled and asked me if I was feeling lucky enough to play to which I declined. The thought of possibly having to eat a cum filled pussy was too much to stomach so we moved on.

The final game was the most interesting to me. Five men stood shoulder to shoulder while five women were given three minutes to visually check out their cocks but were not allowed to touch. Each woman was in turn then blindfolded and placed on her knees. Each man took a turn of 30 seconds standing in front of the woman as she had to try and identify them using nothing but her mouth. Whichever woman guessed the most correctly got to choose one of the men to take to a private room for an hour. We watched them play one round and completely busted out laughing when the final woman shouted "That's My Husband, I knew he wouldn't make it all the way through without coming!". I thought the poor guy was going to die from embarrassment right there.

Katy said she wasn't feeling well and asked if we could go back to our cabin. I took her by the hand as we walked back and climbed into bed. She apologized that she hadn't been much fun today and promised to be more into it tomorrow. I kissed her gently as she stroked my cock exactly as I like it. She asked where I wanted to cum to which I replied "Your face". She laughed and said "of course you do, MEN!" as I got on my knees above her and jerked off onto her pretty face. I guess she was getting used to sleeping with a cummy face as she didn't even ask if she could clean up, just curled up on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Day 5:

Katy awoke in a playful, ornery mood as I was woken with my cock in her mouth and her wet pussy inches from my face. Once my eyes adjusted I greedily licked my wifes pussy and we both had a great orgasm to start the day. After breakfast Katy announced "I'm not done with you yet, come with me" then led me into the shower, used a soapy hand to coax my dick back to life then leaned against the shower stall wall and ordered me to "Fuck me...hard!". Always eager to please I did as she asked as we each enjoyed our second orgasm of the day and we hadn't even left the room yet.

We spent the day milling around the ship and mingling with other passengers, exchanging email address and what not and did a little more shopping to pick up a few things Katy decided she just couldn't do without.

As we walked past the Casino/Auction room Katy playfully asked if I was ready to try it. I responded "are you?". She said "sure, but remember, some guy WILL win me while you might end up in a theater jerking off with other guys for two hours". That reminder was enough to get me to keep moving to the next room though I still knew she wouldn't seriously go through with it, anyhow.

The next room was the toy party room, which we had yet to check out. When we went in and sat down I felt almost like I was intruding on womens turf. These were the kind of parties usually thrown by women for women to get together, make jokes about men while drinking and buying over priced sex toys. Us men don't care because they usually come home drunk and horny and any man will tell you that a party your wife comes back from ready to fuck is a party you'll send her to every time, but I digress.

The hostess of this party was asking for volunteers before telling people what they were volunteering for. As we sat down she asked for one male and one female volunteer. Once they were chosen and came on stage a sex swing was brought out and the woman strapped in. The man was then told to demonstrate how he would use it. He started a bit awkward at first but worked his way up to licking the womans pussy and finally fucking her while she was basically helpless with her legs strapped back in the swing. She certainly didn't mind though, coming very hard and very loudly eliciting an applause from the audience as the two volunteers went back to their respective partners.

The next product the hostess again asked for male and female volunteers Katy pulled my hand up into the air and whispered "I dare ya". I laughed at her amorous mood, left my hand in the air, and was indeed chosen. I wasn't overly thrilled as the woman who was chosen was a good bit older than I and a bit overweight. I really wasn't thrilled when the old bat was handed a pair of edible undies and I was told to demonstrate how to remove them. Much to Katy's delight I ate the undies off the woman, trying to avoid contact with her snatch as much as possible but to no avail. She shuddered in orgasm as my tongue crossed her clit while getting the final piece of panty off of her.