Katy Takes a Swingers Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was sitting back down the hostess asked for two female volunteers. I told Katy "your turn" and held her hand in the air. She and a very attractive red-head were chosen while a small bed was rolled out. Katy was handed a bottle of lube and told to apply it liberally and lay on the bed. She handed it back and said she didn't need it to which I smiled knowingly. When Katy is horny there is no shortage of natural lubrication. The other woman was handed a strap-on dildo and told to demonstrate it's use. After fumbling to get it strapped on she pointed the head at Katys entrance and started clumsily thrusting her hips. Katy stopped her and said "here, let me help ya, hon", put her hands on the woman's hips and moved them back and forth in a smooth motion until she caught on to the rhythm. Katy then laid back and fingered her clit while this strange woman fucked her with the dildo. After a few minutes Katy started moaning from orgasm to the loudest applause of the night.

We watched as a woman demonstrated the use of ben wa balls to masturbate followed by a woman using a cock ring and a male masturbation sleeve on a guy before calling it a night. On the walk back to the room I told Katy how hot she looked getting fucked by the chick with the strap-on. She smiled and said "I'm sorry you got stuck eating that old pussy. I promise I'll make it up to you when we get back to the room."

As soon as we were back Katy grabbed her large dildo and pocket rocket vibrator then laid on the bed to start masturbating. Watching Katy touch herself always gives me an instant erection. Once she was satisfied with my hard on she tossed me a tube of anal lube she'd grabbed at the toy party. I knew she had to be ultra horny at that point as Katy rarely let's me fuck her ass. I started lubing up my dick before she could change her mind as she rolled over on her stomach, wiggled her ass at me, and playfully said "be gentle with your sluts asshole please". I slowly worked my cock into her tightest hole as she furiously worked the dildo in and out of her pussy while holding the pocket rocket to her clit. Once she adjusted to me in her ass she started bucking back against me which was my cue to fuck her harder, as I did she hollered for me to fuck her even harder which she'd never done before. Within a couple of minutes she was screaming in orgasm and begging me to cum in her ass loud enough they had to hear her on the other side of the ship. I moved in and out of her as fast as I could until dumping my load deep up her dark canal. After she came down from her orgasm Katy kissed me deeply and thanked me for a wonderful trip as the following day in the late afternoon we'd be pulling back into home port.

Day 6:

We woke early on the final day of our trip. Katy was in the bathroom brushing her teeth when I came in to pee and patted her on the ass. She tensed up a bit and said "Oh my Gawd, what did you do to me last night?" I said I'd just given her what she asked for. She told me "Well next time I tell you to rip my asshole in half, don't listen to me." I gave her a kiss and said "I'm sure there are a couple of hundred ear witnesses who can attest you were enjoying it at the time. Katy pinched me and asked if I was about ready to head out as she wanted to enjoy our last few hours on the ship. We jumped in the shower then headed out for the pool.

Even early there were several couples hanging out at the pool. I guess everyone had the same thought we did and wanted to take advantage of the last few hours on the ship. Dave and Melissa came over to say good morning and ask if we wanted in on another game of lick the pussy before we ported. Katy quickly shook her head no and said "Not a chance, I learned my lesson the first time" while the others laughed.

There was a P.A. announcement that one final game of Casino/Auction would begin in thirty minutes and all interested couples should sign up now. Katy said "Last chance to play your game, gonna chicken out?". She'd been teasing me about the game ever since she found out I was afraid of losing it so I decided to call her bluff and said "Nope, let's go sign up". Katy's jaw dropped at that one as she reminded me that no matter what she WOULD be won by someone while there was the chance I could end up in a theater jerking off with a bunch of guys. I decided to push her buttons a bit further, fully expecting her to back out, saying "Well, you won at Keno then lost at lick the pussy. I lost at poker so I'm bound to win this, right? Besides, you've been teasing me about it for three days so let's go". Katy was flabbergasted, not knowing for sure if I was serious or not (I wasn't as we'd agreed long ago that neither of us would ever play around with other people if we weren't both present at the time. I wasn't about to break that promise). Thinking that she'd again let her confidence get the better of her but unwilling to back down from any challenge from me she said "ok, but here's the rules. If you lose, I'll go back with any guy who wins me and let him watch me masturbate then give him a hand job but no more. I said so you'd jerk a guy off without me, huh? She replied "Hey, this is your idea and if the guy spends all his titty bucks winning me, he's going to have expectations and should at least get something out of the deal."

Katy went on with her rules for us to play, "If you win, you better bid on me before any other woman up to your maximum titty bucks. If you do and lose the bidding, same deal. If you have enough left for more women, great, but I come first. If you don't bid up to your max, all bets are off, I'll fuck the guy senseless and cut you off for a month, understood?" I said I could handle those ground rules and we went to sign up.

We were the third couple to sign up and Katy was issued collar number 3, which was both good and bad. It meant she would be the third woman auctioned off, leaving plenty more choices after her should I be lucky enough to be a big winner, but it also meant she'd be auctioned off at a time when most of the winners would still have all of their titty bucks so the bidding could get pretty high.

After sign up we found out there were thirty five total couples playing, a new record for this game we were informed. We were also told that as this was the last game of the trip and there were six hours until we were scheduled back in Miami that after the auction the ladies would stay with the men who won them for three hours instead of the usual two, leaving everyone about an hour to get back to their rooms and pack up to disembark.

With that, the ladies were ushered to the back of the room to learn their role during the casino part of the game and us guys were each given our ten grand in titty bucks and sent to play. The host told us there would be monitors throughout the casino to ensure that everyone was gambling the entire time, nobody was allowed to hold their money or stop gambling once they were up. The ladies would be bringing our drinks so the only time we could stop was to use the restroom and for that we had to get permission from a "pit boss" who would time us and dock us five hundred titty bucks for every minute over five that we were gone. We were also informed that there was to be no intercourse of any kind during the Casino portion of the game and that included no blow jobs. They were quite serious about this game around here.

I settled in at the blackjack table and looked around for Katy. The ladies were milling about, showing off their bodies to the players and bringing drinks while we played. After about twenty minutes Katy found her way to me and asked how I was doing. I was up about five hundred titty bucks but not adding to my pile quickly. She just said "at least you're not out yet like those guys" and pointed to the losers wall where there were already two poor suckers out of money. Katy took my drink order and ran off. She returned a few minutes later with my drink and whispered that she was really getting felt up out there and was getting horny. She gave my cock a little squeeze before heading to take another order. Once all the guys had drinks, the ladies mingled from table to table showing off their goods and encouraging the men they wanted to bid on them. Melissa came over and sat on my knee "for luck" and placed my hand on her neatly trimmed pussy. I said "hit me", the dealer quickly replied "bust". Melissa apologized for not being quite so lucky, kissed me on the cheek and moved on.

I looked at my watch and saw that a full hour had already passed. Glancing at the wall I saw that there were now eight guys in losers chairs. While I was only at break even to this point, at least I wasn't over there with them. I gathered my titty bucks and headed to the hold 'em table. Within ten minutes I was down to my last two grand but went all in on three consecutive hands an quickly built my pot back up. The table got pretty serious as we approached the last thirty minutes, everyone realizing that whoever left this table the winner was likely going to be the big winner of the day. Katy came by to bring me another drink and whispered that she'd been fingered so much she was ready to fuck the first hard dick she could find and I'd better win her because she wasn't sure she could keep her promise while locked in a room for three hours with a horny man. I was pretty sure she wouldn't break the agreement, but the pressure was still on to not make any mistakes.

As we got down to the last twenty minutes, players trying to make their money back quickly started falling like rocks, going all in and losing one after another as the losers wall filled up. It came down myself on one other guy, both of us with what appeared to be about fifty grand in titty bucks in front of us. There were two minutes left in casino time. This is where the macho thing often kills a man. We could have simply played out the hand with minimum bets and each walked away with plenty of money for the auction.

But no. Not two greedy, hard headed, stiff dicked males.

I was dealt pocket aces and raised five grand immediately. He called and the flop was laid down.

K J A different suits

With three aces, I raised another five grand to which he re-raised three. Worried he might have a straight I still had to play my hand and called.

The river card was the King of hearts. I checked and he went all in. The moment of truth. I could fold knowing I wouldn't likely have enough titty bucks to win Katy or I could call knowing if I won I'd have my choice of woman but if I lost I'd be stuck jerking off with a bunch of other guys while Katy was doing who knows what for the next three hours. I had no choice and pushed all in. The dealer counted our chips and declared I had one thousand more. That was little consolation as it wasn't enough to get me into the bidding of the auction should I lose this hand.

We both laid our cards on the table and my heart sunk as I saw he was sitting on four Kings. I was ready to head over to the losers wall when the turn card was flipped over revealing the ace of diamonds. I let out a loud "YESSSSSS" and pumped my fist as all of the chips were pushed in my direction. It was announced that the casino portion of the game was over and all of the men sitting on the losers wall were to head to the theater. The weren't even allowed to watch the auction to see who won their partner. I was a bit surprised to see that eighteen of the men had been knocked out of the game leaving thirty five women for the seventeen of us left and I was the big winner with visions of taking three or more women back to the room with me.

The auction started and the first two women didn't draw a lot of interest being quickly auctioned off to the first bidder who put up the five thousand minimum bid. I hoped this was a good sign that they were starting out conservatively and I could win Katy with plenty left over as she was next in line. No such luck. The bidding for her went fast and furious. I, of course, matched every bid for her but noticed Dave was doing the same. I thought to myself "damn, she's already jerked him off in the pool and sucked him off after losing lick the pussy, what more does he want?" of course I knew what else he wanted and made certain to outbid him. Katy squeeled and ran to me giving me a big kiss and my cock a little squeeze relieved that I had indeed won her and she wouldn't have to go off with any of the other men.

Dave came over and congratulated me. I thanked him but told him I was pissed with him for running my reserves down. Dave said that was his plan all along, to deplete my reserves so he would be able to take four or five women of his choice back with him as I was the only one with more titty bucks than he. I wasn't sure I believed that story but he did indeed end up with five of the women when all bidding was over.

After paying for Katy I was down to my last six thousand titty bucks, just more than enough to continue bidding for the remainder of the auction. Katy kept pointing out women I should bid on, Amy and Melissa among them, but I was outbid each time.

We were down to the last three women when a plain Jane red head stepped onto the stage. The girl was completely flat chested, wore horn rimmed glasses, and had an overgrown bush so long she could have braided it. She wore no makeup and her long hair was hastily thrown into a ponytail. Nobody was bidding on the poor girl at all and there were only two more women available after her. Her husband spoke up shouting "whoever wins her is in for a good time, she don't look like much but she's a completely submissive slut. She'll do whatever you tell her to." That got a bid of five grand. Katy raised my hand to bid six as I just looked at her quizzically. "Sold for six thousand titty bucks". Katy yelled at the girl to hurry up and the three of us headed back to our state room for a 'three hour tour' as the host had called it.

Once we were back in the room, Katy locked the door and asked the girl her name. "Sheila" she answered in a meek voice while staring at the ground. "Well Sheila", Katy said, "why don't you have a seat and we'll be with you right after we take care of something". With that Katy bent over the counter and ordered me to fuck her right now or she was going to find a dick that would. I knew she was bluffing but it turned me on all the same. It was pretty rare for Katy to take control in the bedroom but I think she figured if there was going to be another woman involved she was going to make sure she controlled the situation. Of course I complied with Katy's demand, mounted her from behind, and screwed her hard to orgasm.

Having finally been relieved, if only momentarily, Katy ordered Shelia to stand up and turn around so we could get a good look at her. She really was a bit homely but not a lost cause. She had a nice firm ass and I don't mind small tits at all, though hers were little more than mosquito bites. Katy tweaked one of her nipples and said "what's he supposed to do with these? They wont fit in his mouth or his hand, and what is up with that Forrest you've got going on? No way Michael will lick that hair ball, it's gonna have to go." I was shocked at how Katy was talking but was getting extremely turned on as she took on the dominant role with this submissive woman.

Sheila spoke up for the first time at the mention of removing her pubic hair. She said "My husband doesn't like for me to even trim it, he likes it this way". Katy snapped back at her, "didn't your husband also say you'd do anything you were told without argument? Did we waste our titty bucks on you based on false advertising? We could have just let that fat dorky guy have you, ya know."

I was starting to feel a little sorry for the girl as Katy was berating her, but the last part was certainly true. The man who placed the opening bid was a good fifty pounds overweight and was sweating profusely. This couldn't have been a prospect the diminutive Shelia relished.

Sheila put her head down again and apologized. "I'm sorry, yes I will do whatever you ask as that's what my husband ordered me to do. And yes I am very happy that you won me and not that other guy." With that, Katy kissed me and said she'd be back in a bit after making Sheila presentable. I was just happy we'd gotten the extra hour as nearly half an hour had already been used up.

I heard the shower run, then a blow dryer, the sounds of protest that were too quiet to make out followed by Katy's voice loudly admonishing. After another fourty five minutes was gone, the women finally emerged from the bathroom. Katy must be a miracle worker because Sheila didn't look anything like the little nerdy librarian that walked through the door with us. Her horn rimmed glasses were gone, accentuating her green eyes, her hair hung free and wavy, she was made up, and finally her pussy was shaved as smooth as Katy's.

Katy told Sheila to turn around and bend over so I could get a look at her ass and pussy from behind. As she did as told, Katy said "Sorry hon, nothing I could do about the pasty skin color or mosquito bites she call boobs but I did what I could on short notice." I ran a finger across Sheilas smooth pussy lips while kissing Katy and told her she'd done a magnificent job then lifted my finger to Katy's mouth to let her get a taste of Sheila's wetness. Katy has tasted herself from my fingers or my dick after sex plenty of times, but to my knowledge had never tasted another woman's juices before. Katy said it was a little more tangy than she is, but not bad. She then ordered Sheila to lay in the bed and masturbate for us and asked me what we should do with her as we were down to just over an hour.

I said that watching Sheila masturbate was fine for now so Katy led me to the bed and had me sit on the edge right next to where Sheila was rubbing her freshly shaven slit, got down on her knees in front of me and said "enjoy, then" before taking me into her mouth. I played with Sheila's hard nipples, which pretty much made up her entire breasts, while Katy sucked me until I was on the brink. Normally she would just keep going and swallow every drop but this time she stopped and asked me if I'd like to cum on Sheila. I nodded in the affirmative so Katy directed Sheila "come here and get on your knees next to me slut." Of course Sheila did as told ask Katy slowly stroked me and told Sheila to stick her tongue out and lick my cock head. This only lasted a few minutes before I was shooting a large load all over Sheilas freckled face. Katy released my dick and wiped her hand off on Sheilas chest saying "maybe this will help them grow some".

Katy looked at her watch and told me I'd better recharge quickly if I wanted another go round before Sheila had to leave. She then asked me "would you mind if I used your slut for a bit while you recover?". Not knowing what she had in mind I never the less told her to use Sheila in any way she wanted to. Katy climbed on the bed, spread her legs wide looked Sheila in the eye and demanded, "eat". Sheila said she'd never eaten a woman before but she'd try as she climbed between Katy's legs. "Great, you had to win one who doesn't know what she's doing, didn't ya?" Katy said to me playfully, but still in the stern dominatrix voice she'd been using with Sheila all afternoon. Not wanting Sheila to be deprived of any pleasure despite her submissive role I started running a finger across her very wet slit as she licked Katy. Sheila immediately spread her legs wide to allow me access as I slipped a finger inside of her, then a second finger, and a third with still plenty of room to spare for a fourth. I couldn't believe this tiny little girl had such a huge pussy. I pressed my thumb to her asshole and it slipped in with no lube and little pressure. Sheila moaned into Katy's pussy as she squeezed my fingers and thumb with her pussy and asshole. I was amazed and quickly regained my hardness.