Katy Takes a Swingers Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fifteen minutes of being eaten by Sheila Katy stated breathlessly "She really is quite good with her tongue, hon, you really should try it out if we don't run out of time" and went into a pulsating orgasm. She then crawled over to see what I was doing and got wide eyed seeing most of my hand buried up Sheilas puss and my thumb up her ass. "How the hell did your pussy get so big?" Katy demanded. Sheila admitted her husband often got drunk and brought home several of his friends to do whatever they wanted to her and it had stretched her out to the point she couldn't even feel a dick in her anymore.

Katy pulled my hand out of Sheila and slipped her smaller fingers into her, finally folding her thumb into her palm and watched bemused as her entire hand disappeared with little pressure. "Hon, this pussy isn't gonna do much for ya, you'd best use her mouth these last ten minutes".

I didn't have to be told twice as I got up on the bed and knelt in front of Sheila. She immediately took me in her mouth and moaned on my cock as Katy continued to fist her. Katy was certainly correct about Sheilas tongue as she used it to lick my balls while deep throating me. Within five minutes I was ready to explode, pulled out of Sheila's mouth and painted her face with cum for a second time. Sheila stiffened around Katy's hand and let out a yelp while having her own orgasm. She then turned toward Katy and thanked her, saying that's the first time she'd cum in years. Katy felt a bit sorry for the girl, but still denied her permission to clean up in the bathroom before leaving. "No, I think you need to go back to your husband just as you are.". Sheila smiled for the first time, rubbed her bald pussy and said "oh, he's gonna hate this" and headed back to her own room.

After we packed our stuff and got dressed for the trip home Katy kissed me deeply and thanked me for a wonderful time. "But don't get used to this buster, it was a one time thing". I just replied that she was the most wonderful woman in the world, I loved her more than anything, and I was so happy she'd enjoyed herself.

Walking hand in hand to disembark in Miami we passed a play room we hadn't seen before. The sign said "bondage room". I pointed it out to Katy and asked how we'd missed that one. She gave me a mischievous grin and said "we'll get to it next time".

Next time?!?

I'll keep you posted.