Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and squeezed her ass, then moved my hand back up to take a firm grip on the back of Chiyo's neck, pushing her head down until I felt my cock hit the entrance of her throat. Chiyo shuddered slightly and moaned around my cock. I eased back just enough that I wasn't gagging her but held her in place a little longer. Chiyo whimpered and reached up to tap my wrist. I relaxed my grip and she pulled back to cough and take a deep breath before she bent back to work.

"Breathe through your nose, little fox. You're not getting another break."

I tightened my grip on her neck again, my thumb circling down so that I could feel the pulse in her throat. Chiyo shuddered slightly but attacked my cock with renewed enthusiasm. I held back until I was sure she was breathing ok, then I relaxed and just enjoyed the sensation, the wet softness of her mouth contrasting with that restless, rasping tongue. Once I gave in, it didn't take long for me to finish. It had been too long since I'd been inside my fox, and all those hours of seeing, smelling, and touching her without fucking took their toll. I let up on my grip just before I came, letting her take it how she wanted. She pulled back a little as she felt my cock pulse, but kept me in her mouth as I came, swallowing my load.

Once I was done, Chiyo tenderly licked me clean then looked up at me to grin and show me her empty mouth. "Good little foxes swallow it all."

"And you are the best little fox." I tugged her back up and gave her a long kiss. She sighed in pleasure and snuggled against my shoulder once we broke the kiss.

We both basked in the aftermath for a little, then I nudged Chiyo back into her seat while I fixed my pants. "Pull your skirt up to your waist and take your panties off."

Chiyo raised an eyebrow at me but followed orders. Her panties got awkwardly caught on her cast, so I leaned over to help her. I felt a damp spot on the panties when I tugged them loose, and I grinned as I tucked them into her shoulder bag.

"Good girl. Sit like that for the rest of the drive, with your legs spread, so I can see your wet little cunt."

Chiyo whimpered and pushed her knees wider apart, her hand going to her pussy. She paused and looked at me for permission.

I grinned. I hadn't given her any orders about masturbating, and I wasn't sure if I was going to, but she was instinctively letting me control her orgasms. I didn't know if all Kitsune were naturally submissive, but mine certainly seemed to be.

"Touch yourself, but don't come. If you're going to come, you can pause until you're under control, but the rest of the time I want those fingers busy teasing yourself."

"Yes Master." Chiyo leaned her head back and let out a small gasp as she obeyed.

I hit the start button on the car then paused before I pulled out of the parking spot. I pulled my phone out and did a quick search, then turned on navigation and followed the directions to the destination I'd picked out.

The whimpering redhead teasing herself in the passenger seat made a nice distraction as I navigated Kyoto's evening traffic. She was so distracted that it wasn't until I pulled into a parking tower and started circling up looking for a spot that she realized we hadn't gone directly home.

Chiyo looked over at me curiously, her fingers pausing "I thought we were going home?"

"Just a quick shopping stop first. There's something I want to buy for you. It's a surprise. Keep those fingers working until I tell you to stop."

Chiyo leaned her head back and began teasing her clit again with a moan. I found a spot on the twelth level and parked, then got out and walked around to her door. I opened the door and stood there, my body blocking the view in case anyone walked by. I took her hand away and replaced it with my own, sliding two fingers deep inside her while my thumb covered her clit. She looked at me nervously and I winked at her.

"Go ahead and come whenever you're ready, little fox." I covered her mouth with my other hand and began to finger her hard. Chiyo's back arched and she squealed into my hand. She came almost instantly, primed and ready after edging herself during the drive.

I eased off and let her ride the orgasm, drinking in the sight of her face as she came. As soon as those golden eyes opened and looked at me over the hand covering her mouth I renewed my attack. Her eyes widened and she bucked under my grip as I found her g-spot with my invading fingers and ruthlessly stimulated it.

She reached up and grabbed my arm that was covering her mouth with both hands, not trying to stop me, just looking for something to hold onto. Her eyes rolled back in her when she came the second time, a gush of warm girl cum shooting out to cover my hand. I let her come down then pulled her panties out of her shoulder bag and used them to wipe things up. Chiyo bit her lip and watched me, her face flushed. Guessing what she wanted, I tossed the panties back into her bag and leaned in for a kiss.

She kissed me hard, her arms going around my shoulders as our lips molded together. She eventually pulled back and smiled shyly at me. "Thank you . . . Master."

"You're welcome, little fox. Now fix your skirt and hop out, we have a quick shopping trip to make."

We took the elevator down and Chiyo followed me down to the corner. She glanced around curiously at the busy intersection as we waited for the light. When the crosswalk flashed green for us, I stepped forward without thinking about it. It wasn't until I was on the other sidewalk that I realized Chiyo had fallen behind. She was limping across as quickly as she could, and caught up with me almost as soon as I'd stopped, but she had definitely been behind. I glanced at her in surprise.

She shrugged. "Sorry, I was watching the cars and didn't realize you had started walking."

A thought occurred to me. "Chiyo, do you know how traffic signals work?"

She blinked and looked around. "Oh, that's what those are! Cool. Now that I know the word, it makes sense. But I didn't know about them before. Which signs mean what?"

I pointed at the different signals and explained which meant stop and which meant go, for both pedestrians and vehicles. I went ahead and made her promise to look both ways before crossing the street as well, just in case. I shook my head in wonderment - Chiyo was so calm about human society and picked up concepts so quickly that it was easy to forget she'd spent her whole life deep in the woods. Maybe it was watching too many bad sci-fi movies, but I would have expected someone in her situation to be more surprised about everything, like some medieval time traveler thinking there were demons powering our smart phones. The calm approach she had to everything threw me off when something like this reminded me that all of this was new to her.

I explained my thoughts to Chiyo while I guided her into the shopping complex that was our target. She laughed at me. "If this seems odd to you, just think how odd all of it is to me."

I had to give her that one. Still, I made sure to explain the escalator to her before we got on, and helped her time the step off of it. We had to take two more escalators to reach the floor the shop was on, so she at least got some practice. Chiyo declared that escalators were more fun than elevators, but not ideal for crutches.

She looked around curiously as I led her into the shop. "What is this place?"

I grinned. "It's a fetish shop, little fox. People buy things here that can help make sex more fun."

Chiyo's eyes widened as she took in the shelves with new eyes. I couldn't resist, so I took her on a tour and let her inspect the collection of dildos, vibes, restraints, porn, etc. I noted her reactions and made a mental list of things to pull out of my toy box, or potentially buy in the future. I didn't make any impulse buys though; we were there for one very specific thing, and I made sure our tour ended in front of the shelves that featured what I was looking for. I turned Chiyo to face the selection and rested my hands on her shoulders.

"We're buying one of these for you, little fox. Take a look at them before I pick one out for you to try on."

"For me? Why?" Chiyo's eyes scanned the selection of collars hanging on hooks.

"Well, for one thing, it's a traditional thing for a submissive to wear, to show that their master owns them. I think it's particularly fitting for us. Secondly, I don't want us to be doing Master stuff every minute we're together - it's going to be fun for sex, but I don't want us doing it all day, every day. I was thinking a collar would be a good way to help us switch between modes - when you put it on, I'm Master and you're my little fox, but when you take it off, we're just Jason and Chiyo."

She looked over her shoulder at me and grinned. "Oh. That makes sense. Have you been thinking about this?"

I shrugged uncomfortably. "Not exactly. Before I realized you were a person, I was definitely planning on collaring you, but for a different reason. When you said you wanted to try this, I thought of it and realized I could use that idea for a better purpose."

"What was the old reason?"

"Um . . . I guess to help in your training. I had all of these ideas about things I'd use to control you and keep you submissive, get you used to obeying me instinctively, keep your wild side under control. Keeping you collared was one of them."

Chiyo stiffened slightly under my hands. "Oh. That's not as nice."

I sighed. "No, it isn't. I'm sorry, this was a dumb idea. Forget about it."

"Wait." She hopped around and reached up to tug my hands down so she could hold them as she faced me.

"This was part of the point of trying Master again. We shouldn't ignore what happened. We're always going to have what you did hanging over anything we do, but we should . . ." she trailed off, lost for words.

"Try to own it. Reinterpret it and make it into something better." I guessed her idea and finished it for her.

Chiyo nodded. "Yes. I think we should get one. For the good reason, the one you came up with today, not the old one. But I want to pick it."

"Ok. Which one do you want?"

"I don't know, let me look. Can I try them on?"

I turned around and asked the clerk. She told us it was fine, and offered to come over and help us pick one out. I told her we were fine for the moment, but if we needed her we'd be happy to take her up on the offer.

Chiyo looked at several collars, and tried a couple on, but seemed unable to make up her mind. Eventually she asked me which one I would have picked out. I looked over the selection and picked up a slim leather collar, a little less than an inch wide, with a black and pink diamond pattern sewn on the outside and a small buckle in the back. You could picture a punk rock girl wearing it around just as a style statement. It was one of the ones Chiyo had looked at, and I helped her try it on again, buckling it snugly in place around her neck. She ran her finger along it thoughtfully.

"This is the one you would have picked out today?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It's cute and feminine, and I thought you'd like it."

She let her gaze wander over the rack while she continued to run her finger along the collar. "Which one would you have picked out when you caught me?"

I winced but turned to look at the options. It was easier than I wanted it to be to slip back into that mindset - it only took me a moment to spot what I would have picked. I reached out and tapped one Chiyo hadn't considered. "This one."

"Help me try it on."

I helped her out of the smaller collar and put it back, then lifted down the one I'd tapped and slipped it into place around her slim neck. This collar couldn't be worn outside as a choker - it was very clearly a slave collar. It was all black, two and a half inches wide, made from thick, stiff leather. The inner lining was a softer fabric, but that was its only concession to comfort. There was a small padlock attached to the buckle, and four steel D-rings built into the collar for attaching other restraints. It wasn't quite as big as the posture collars next to it on the rack, but once I had it in place, Chiyo couldn't bend her neck much.

There was a bag hanging next to the collar with a leash, a pair of similarly designed cuffs, and an adjustable chain to attach the cuffs to the collar. A sticker indicated in Japanese and English that the cuffs and leash were 10% off if bought with the collar. I reached up to tap the set. "I probably would have bought those too to go with the collar back then."

Chiyo studying herself in a mirror the shop had nearby, her face in a small frown. "This is the one."

"Are you sure? The other one looks a lot more comfortable."

"It is. But this one feels right."

I looked at her closely. "Are you sure this is what you want? You're not just trying to please me?"

Chiyo looked up. "No, I'm not sure. But it feels right. And pleasing you is part of what I want to do. Pleasing you feels right. I don't know why, but it turns me on."

I nodded. I wasn't sure, but I guessed that even though she had insisted on final choice, wearing a collar she wasn't comfortable with was part of what she wanted. She wanted to give up control, to wear something because I had put her in it.

I helped her take the collar off, and after a moment's consideration also grabbed the smaller collar and the package with the matching leash and cuffs. The clerk rang us up and put our purchases into a plain shopping bag without a logo and then we made our way back to my car.

I helped Chiyo in, stowed her crutches in the back seat, then climbed in. Chiyo had pulled her collar out and was holding it in her lap. She turned it in her hands and looked over at me. "Can I put it on?"

"Let's wait until we get home. You can keep your skirt in place too, I'm not going to make you do that every time we get in the car."

She grinned at me. "But what if I like it?"

I laughed. "That's a good thing, I really don't want to do any of this if you don't like it. But I actually just wanted to chat while we drive, if that's okay with you."

Chiyo arched an eyebrow at me and tugged her skirt up to her knees then laughed and left it there. "Ok, that's fine. What do you want to talk about, Jason?"

I put the car into gear and pulled out. We spent the drive home talking over how we'd handle the BDSM aspect of our relationship. The first priority was establishing a safeword. Chiyo chose "trap", which would definitely do the job.

We also talked briefly about limits - Chiyo didn't really have any idea what hers might be yet, so we agreed that I'd keep things relatively tame at first, and we'd do some research and see if anything stuck out to her as a potential limit. We also agreed that we were both still interested in vanilla sex too, so there was no need to be platonic while the collar was off.

The collar would signify a shift in our relationship, though. While she was wearing it, I told Chiyo she would obey my orders immediately or be subject to punishment. She should tell me if something made her uncomfortable or hurt in a way that it wasn't supposed to, but it was up to me whether I'd change things up or not, unless she safeworded of course. She pushed back on that, bringing up that I'd said I didn't want to do anything if she didn't like it. I paused to think for a moment.

"Okay, so part of the relationship is me being dominant. I don't want to make you miserable or hurt you, but part of the thrill is making you do something that you don't necessarily like, just to prove that you'll obey me. Does that make sense?"

"I guess so?"

"Think about it like this - was it comfortable when I held you down while you were blowing me earlier?"

"No. It was hard trying to breathe through my nose and still do a good job."

"But I'm guessing you got a thrill out of it, didn't you? You were already wet before I made you pull your skirt up."

Chiyo nodded. "Yeah, I was. I don't really understand it, but it felt really hot when you were holding my neck like that. It was kind of like when you pretend to bite me."

"Right. I think that's because you're submissive - you get aroused by being made to do things, by focusing on my pleasure over yours."

"That makes sense, I guess."

"So, that's the point of me being in command while you're wearing the collar. When you're wearing it, you're submitting to me. I'll listen to your input, but I'm in charge and I might decide that my pleasure is more important than yours. If I do, you'll obey or be punished."

Chiyo shivered a little at that and licked her lips. "Okay, yes, that idea excites me."

"Don't forget that you always have final say though. If I push you too hard, you should safeword. Don't think that the safeword means you're failing - we're both human, and I'm probably going to make a couple mistakes from time to time. If I do, you need to safeword and let me know so I can fix it."

Chiyo smirked slightly. I frowned. "Hey, I'm being serious here."

"Oh, I know. It's just that you said we're both human. You might make mistakes, but I'm a regal and mystical Kitsune. We're above such failings."

I laughed. "I let you out of your collar for one little car ride, and suddenly you've got an attitude."

Chiyo's face fell. "I'm sorry. I just thought it was funny. I won't do that again."

"Fuck, sorry, I was just trying to joke back. It was funny. That's what I want when you're not wearing the collar - I don't want a pet anymore, I want the Chiyo I've gotten to know. I want you to be my friend, and my lover." I glanced over and saw Chiyo holding her hand over her face, trying to cover a grin. "Oh, shit. You were baiting me."

Chiyo giggled. "You caught me."

"You're lucky I'm driving, otherwise you'd deserve a tickle attack for that."

Chiyo winked at me. "Maybe I should put the collar on so that you can punish me for that."

I coughed. "While that's certainly appealing, I don't think that lines up with the point of the collar. You can't earn punishments when you're not in submissive mode. If either of us messes up while we're not in that mode, we'll have to settle it with an apology and a conversation, like normal adults."

Chiyo nodded. "That makes sense. But I do still want to put the collar on. I like that you're planning ahead, but talking about all of this stuff is getting me a little worked up."

That segued into a new conversation, about how and when we'd switch into collar mode. We agreed that neither of us could switch into collar mode without both of us agreeing. Based on the last hour, I figured neither of us was likely to turn it down anytime soon, but I didn't want to ever force Chiyo into anything.

Chiyo spent the last couple of minutes of the drive teasing me with the collar - she unbuckled it and tugged her skirt up a bit higher, sliding the strap of leather sinously in repeated circles around her thigh. I almost ran a red light I was so distracted and eager to get her inside.

As I pulled into one of my two designated parking spots I saw something that temporarily shoved all thought of sex to the back of my mind. There was a Japanese man in a white linen suit and a red shirt leaning against the lamppost at the edge of my building's parking lot. The outfit was the trademark of one particular man, and a quick glance at his face was all that it took for me to confirm that Mickey Tanaka was staking out my apartment.

I was suddenly very grateful that I hadn't let Chiyo put the collar on - Mickey was the most infamous paparrazzi in Kyoto. Not that the average person would have any idea who he was, but if you worked security for anyone remotely famous you knew about Mickey. He was aggressive, tenacious, and had an artist's eye with his camera. He was also apparently a Taekwondo black belt, and had broken the arm of a pop singer's bodyguard who tried to fuck with his camera. My company had a dossier specifically dedicated to Mickey.