Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped concentrating on being 'Master' and just fucked her hard, my hips slamming into her with animal ferocity. Chiyo gasped and squealed, her cunt clenching around me as I hammered it. I was in no hurry, having come in her mouth twice already. I settled in for some serious fucking, enjoying the sight of Chiyo's tails twitching furiously as I did my best to wear out her pussy.

At some point she dropped down to brace herself on a forearm and reached back to feverishly rub her clit, bringing herself off at least once more, but I wasn't focused on her this time. This was about me, my hands clamped on her hips, my cock driving into her hot core over and over. We were both sweating by the time I finally unloaded deep inside her and slumped down to collapse on the rug beside her. Chiyo sprawled bonelessly on the floor, her tails hanging limp and sweaty off her butt, facing at me with an unfocused glaze in her eyes.

I reached out and touched her cheek. "You okay?"

"Mmmhmm." She nuzzled the back of my hand weakly.

"Too much?"

"No, just enough. I can feel your cum sliding around inside of me, and still taste it in my mouth. I feel . . . claimed. I loved it when you let loose; it felt like you were trying to fuck me through the floor at the end there."

I chuckled. "You inspire me. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Chiyo shook her head slowly. "No, not really. I mean, my pussy's a little sore, but it's a good ache. I feel good. Do you feel good?"

I sighed and leaned my head back, checking the ceiling. The spinning it had been doing earlier was slowing down. "Yeah, I feel good."

"Isn't this better than sulking around not touching each other?"

"He. Yeah, it is. I'm glad you and Aiko talked me into it."

Chiyo giggled and propped herself up on an elbow. "We should find a nice way to thank her."

I smirked. "Maybe me fucking her from behind while you lick her clit?"

"Mmm, that sounds nice. She's nervous about it, so we'll have to find some way to convince her."

"I have total confidence in your ability to seduce her." I rolled over to Chiyo and kissed her.

"Yeah, I do seem to be pretty good at getting humans to want to fuck me." Chiyo giggled and squirmed against me.

I laughed. "Well, this human is tapped out, little fox. Time to take the collar off, and get cleaned up."

"Aww, done so soon?"

"You're insatiable. Come on, doesn't a bath sound nice?"

"Only if you share it with me."

"Deal."

We didn't get up right away, both of us drained and worn out, but eventually the uncomfortableness of lying on my rug in a sweaty pile won out over our langour, and I pushed myself up. I made Chiyo wait while I started the bath, then came back and carried her to it. I helped her out of the collar and cuffs and we climbed into the warm water.

I don't have a giant luxury bath, but Chiyo wasn't very big, so we managed to fit okay. We took turns soaping each other, quietly enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. Chiyo surprised me when she asked me to shampoo her tails. It still made her uncomfortable, but she said she wanted to get past that feeling, and not hold back any part of herself from me. I was very gentle with them, and Chiyo made it through okay, though she did squirm a little bit.

After the long bath, we dried off and I pulled on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, and found one of my shirts for Chiyo to climb into as a night shirt. We heated up some leftovers and ate them on the couch while watching something mindless on TV. I remembered to make a trip out to the car to retrieve her crutches and then we went to bed.

We were officially done with Chiyo sleeping on the couch; she made her way up the ladder to my bed on one leg, and we made love again in my bed one more time, Chiyo on top slowly rocking her hips with me deep inside her. We fell asleep like that, human and Kitsune entwined together, body touching body. I had no idea what was going to happen in the future, but I knew what I had right then was better than I ever deserved, and I resolved to do my best to enjoy it while it lasted.

*****

And that's the chapter! I hope you enjoy the latest update. Jason and Chiyo still surprise me occasionally, but I'm getting better at predicting what they do. Votes and comments are appreciated as always, let me know how you like the latest developments. Progress reports will continue to appear in my bio for the status of future chapters.